00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes

25,824 Views | 274 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-13 16:52:32

At 10/13/09 12:43 PM, Stalagmite wrote: okay i done the scores, just going to review my scores and double check everything has been judged correctly on my front. btw heres the winner.
ME!!!!!!!
yay, you all failed dismally :b hehe. JOKE geez.... but no, was good fun to listen to all your entries and entrails..... i am looking forward to submitting in the next one. i have some ideas up my sleeve.
perhaps the next competition will be themed in spirit of the halloween season :D

Lol it probably going to end up being about Candyland, and how the world was saved by the Carebears on top of a rainbow. =P

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-13 17:20:59

At 10/13/09 04:52 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Lol it probably going to end up being about Candyland, and how the world was saved by the Carebears on top of a rainbow. =P

well you are quite close. :D entire concept is virtually accurate in every detail! except replace the carebears with masturbating bunnies.

Beavers know... they always did and always will... be wary. they are watching us as we speak.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-13 17:27:47

OMG I HAVE BEEN SO F*CKING BUSY!!!

Sorry for the delay in results gettingness. I have been busy busy busy. From voice acting for such great things as this

To having my inlaws over, finishing the details for the ATL Meet, writing scripts that are time sensitive... I mean GOOD GOD!

IT IS ALL MY FAULT THAT THE RESULTS ARE FUCKED!

Seriously I am sorry for the delay and will bust my ass to have them ASAP!!!!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-13 18:33:13

IT IS ALL MY FAULT THAT THE RESULTS ARE FUCKED!

Seriously I am sorry for the delay and will bust my ass to have them ASAP!!!!

HOW DARE YOU HAVE PERSONAL MATTERS! YOUR PRIORITY IS TO ATTEND TO RANDOM PEOPLES REQUIREMENTS AND DEMANDS! FUCK, bill gates is gonna be SOOOOOOOO pissed.

Beavers know... they always did and always will... be wary. they are watching us as we speak.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 00:04:25

At 10/13/09 05:20 PM, Stalagmite wrote:
At 10/13/09 04:52 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Lol it probably going to end up being about Candyland, and how the world was saved by the Carebears on top of a rainbow. =P
well you are quite close. :D entire concept is virtually accurate in every detail! except replace the carebears with masturbating bunnies.

But when do bunnies ever need to masturbate, they seem to just find the nearest thing and fuck it. You know how the old saying goes.... "Like a jack rabbit"

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 00:08:28

At 10/13/09 05:20 PM, Stalagmite wrote:

But when do bunnies ever need to masturbate, they seem to just find the nearest thing and fuck it. You know how the old saying goes.... "Like a jack rabbit"

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 03:53:21

i think this little bunny was distracted by something causing double posting... perhaps the rhythm of a pounding fist against little mammalian genitalia perhaps?
(fapfapfapfapfap?)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 13:13:55

Somehow the thought of masturbating bunnies creeps me out...and im not easily creeped out...so it must be creepy...lets talk about pussies instead!
%uFF0Fl%u3001 < - - - - - - - -
(%uFF9F%uFF64 %uFF61 %uFF17
l%u3001 ~%u30FD
%u3058%u3057f_, )%u30CE

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 15:49:31

zomg! i must claim the 200th post! WOOOOT! now i win give me prizes and more lubricant.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 16:26:16

At 10/14/09 03:53 AM, Stalagmite wrote:

i think this little bunny was distracted by something causing double posting... perhaps the rhythm of a pounding fist against little mammalian genitalia perhaps?
(fapfapfapfapfap?)

That was an accident, the internet was glitching out on me, and it i pressed the button more than once thinking it hadn't posted lol

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 16:55:34

At 10/14/09 03:49 PM, Stalagmite wrote: zomg! i must claim the 200th post! WOOOOT! now i win give me prizes and more lubricant.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend Over 8D

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-14 23:40:20

I love this thread so much.

Hey ForNoReason. Hey. Heeeyyy. HEEEYYYYYYY.

I see what you did there.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-16 10:30:52

A lymric to keep this thread alive:

there once was a Kid they called Fat
and upon his desk he sat
with a mic to his face
he kept up the pace,
of keeping this contest on track

sorry track doesn't kompletely rhyme
I screw up like that all the time
you get the idea...

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-16 13:04:03

At 10/11/09 07:35 PM, Stalagmite wrote: ai dun more than half. LOL! now wheres my cookies GAIA the LIAR! you said there would be cookies...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Stag, I said there WILL be cookies. That doesn't necessarily mean NOW.
Hmmm, I mean, did I give a specific, dedicated time, I'd have these cookies delivered to you?
I probably just got distracted by a butterfly or something. You know how I am.
*goes frantically searching for my recipe book entitled, "Cookies that Beavers, favor most"*

I've just been busy this week, avoiding my own emotional instability by cleaning EVERYthing in my way.
I see I'm not the only one who's had projects they're working on too, huh?
Wow, you mean, people actually have lives, outside of Newgrounds?
*shakes my head back and forth in slight disbelief* I. . . I. .I don't know what to say.
As much as I'd LOVE to post a meaningless picture, I fear FatKid might get mad at me so. . .yeah.
Guess I'll just leave ehr'body with much love and smiles (and rainbows, lollipops, Care Bears and glitter). So, until Le Results come in. . . .

...........Take care, be good and promote rabid rabbit masturbation.period
:(Gaia:) (the Liar)

Hang on. . . wait a minute now, I don't think I've EVER posted something in the forums
without a visual attachment (whether it be relevant or not).

Yeah, well, we'll see about THAT!
Here's your cookies, Stag-a-rino! Here, I say. . .
*points down below*

Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-17 14:27:01

At 10/16/09 01:04 PM, rednikaiaG wrote:

:Some stuff about beavers, rabbit masturbation and cookies... oh and having a life

Those are some yummy lookin beavers! xD

And glad that you have a life outside this rather, um, less than respectable site. =P

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-17 16:51:27

At 10/17/09 02:27 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 10/16/09 01:04 PM, rednikaiaG wrote: Some stuff about beavers, rabbit masturbation and cookies... oh and having a life
Those are some yummy lookin beavers! xD

And glad that you have a life outside this rather, um, less than respectable site. =P

I'LL SHOW YOU RESPECTABLE YOU...

-Would you like to hear the swears?
A) It's funnier with bleep noises <------
B) I wanna hear every last F bomb

...MOTHER F**KING RESECTABLE MAN!

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-18 03:31:31

As I sit and wait, for the results to be in, I can't help wonder why the talk of perverted bunnies and beavers best cookies. I'll sit and wait, as being made of stone, thats one of the things I do best. I'll wait and think of something fun to say. Perhaps a bit of verse or philosophy, something quite witty.

As I sit and wait, perhaps challange my compains to write a poem, for I think they are rookies. I'll wait and sit, for I am a being of stone, and waiting is a mental test. I'll wait and wait think of things to keep the boredom at bay. Philosophy and verse, things of thought, things for the word smithy.

Alas I wait, patiently.

The one, the only, Boulder

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-18 04:15:05

As I sit and wait, perhaps challange my compains to write a poem, for I think they are rookies. I'll wait and sit, for I am a being of stone, and waiting is a mental test. I'll wait and wait think of things to keep the boredom at bay. Philosophy and verse, things of thought, things for the word smithy.

Alas I i farted.....crack a window....

lol your full of subliminal fun :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-18 17:28:03

Dude you guys have a lot of imagination in yah. use that noggin of yours to make some great voices, I know you guys can if you put your mind to it.

We just need results from one more judge and then i can add everything up. BTW those beaver cookies were orgasmic. And lol to the poems that keep being written about me, even though im not fat at all and weigh a mere 120 pounds. Every kid that sees me online always says HEY YOUR NOT FAT and I slap them in the face and continue on my merry way to whatever the hell us nerds do in our spare time.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-18 18:02:50

At 10/18/09 05:28 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: im not fat at all and weigh a mere 120 pounds.

It's like our entire relationship is a lie

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-19 00:18:19

At 10/18/09 06:02 PM, AMTRAX91 wrote:
At 10/18/09 05:28 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: im not fat at all and weigh a mere 120 pounds.

And thus prooves why online dating is not very accurate.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-19 02:14:52

At 10/19/09 12:18 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 10/18/09 06:02 PM, AMTRAX91 wrote:
And thus prooves why online dating is not very accurate.

Touche` my friend...touche`

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-19 04:30:34

Hey, we just sitting all paitently waiting for the results. I use my big mellon for many things I'm a fan of poety, so I thought, what the hey. Plus it giveth ideas for futoric work. That and we couldn't put anymore pictures.

Ok, who's the judge whos procrasting? Come on now, its been almost a full three weeks since the deadline. Even a big stony guy like myself got to roll on somebody eventully.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-19 10:36:11

At 10/19/09 04:30 AM, Bou1der wrote: Hey, we just sitting all paitently waiting for the results. I use my big mellon for many things I'm a fan of poety, so I thought, what the hey. Plus it giveth ideas for futoric work. That and we couldn't put anymore pictures.

Ok, who's the judge whos procrasting? Come on now, its been almost a full three weeks since the deadline. Even a big stony guy like myself got to roll on somebody eventully.

Somebody's narsissistic today...

Dude. He has a life you know. Not everyome can be on the net everyday like some of us...us being me...

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-19 14:06:14

Technically two judges are procrastinating. Who could they be? Not me of course NO WAY dum di da.

Just hold onto your skirt shortstuff, we are getting them together. Right now I am very busy studying for the ACTs so i got to focus on other things than this right now eheh. I am waiting for one more judge to send in his results, once I get them I start the judging and talley up the scores.

Good luck to all competitors!

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-21 09:01:18

Just hold onto your skirt shortstuff

Three things.
1) I'm yanking your chain.
2) I'm a guy.
3) I'm 6 ft 5in tall.

Care to rephrase that comment?

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-21 10:01:32

Yes.... I am the one who has been dicking you all around and holding up this contest by my lack of scores. I do it because it give me pleasure!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No really I am sorry for the huge delays. The ATL Meet up took a lot out of me and my time and work has been a huge hassle as of late. I should have the results all done by tonight and sent over to the fat guy. Thanks everyone for waiting calmly.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-21 12:03:44

At 10/21/09 09:01 AM, Bou1der wrote:
Just hold onto your skirt shortstuff
Three things.
1) I'm yanking your chain.
2) I'm a guy.
3) I'm 6 ft 5in tall.

Care to rephrase that comment?

Yes because the internet is serious business. Seriously boulder talkin about yanking chain and you cant even take a figure of speech. Quit being so frickin serious. Its making this conest less fun for some of us.

Heads up! Serious business!

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-21 16:46:16

Yeah man. It's all about the conest. Quit screwin with the conest!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -4- Prizes 2009-10-21 17:28:51

At 10/21/09 04:46 PM, tingtonger wrote: Yeah man. It's all about the conest. Quit screwin with the conest!

SERIOUS FRICKING BUSINESS!!!! lol misspelling