00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4510mike just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jews own everything

5,900 Views | 73 Replies

Jews own everything 2009-07-24 05:40:36

I often ere that Jews own pretty much all the industries in America or even the world, for example Jews are in charge of the media, Jews are in charge of narcotics and so on, but i wonder, how do people know this? is there proof for this? can anybody help me out with this?

deeeerp

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 05:44:19

At 7/24/09 05:40 AM, shini-gami wrote: I often ere that Jews own pretty much all the industries in America or even the world, for example Jews are in charge of the media, Jews are in charge of narcotics and so on, but i wonder, how do people know this? is there proof for this? can anybody help me out with this?

You are overestimating people in general. They nor any other race have any control except for the political parties. Isreal merely exist because of the holocaust but they are not taken very seriously. Your an anti-semite my friend.

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 05:52:23

At 7/24/09 05:44 AM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 7/24/09 05:40 AM, shini-gami wrote: I often ere that Jews own pretty much all the industries in America or even the world, for example Jews are in charge of the media, Jews are in charge of narcotics and so on, but i wonder, how do people know this? is there proof for this? can anybody help me out with this?
You are overestimating people in general. They nor any other race have any control except for the political parties. Isreal merely exist because of the holocaust but they are not taken very seriously. Your an anti-semite my friend.

please, get out of your ego trip and re-read my post. now after re-reading it can you please quote to me where i stated that i believe it? i merely mentioned that i hear a lot of fuzz about it and i asked if there's any truth in the fuzz, and if so, if there is proof for it.
I'm not an anti-Semite and if i was there would be no way for you to conclude that from my post.
and even if i was and you could conclude it from my post,,,so what, is there something wrong with having an opinion on a religion, and in the case of antisemitism a negative opinion?

deeeerp

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 06:04:26

At 7/24/09 05:52 AM, shini-gami wrote: please, get out of your ego trip and re-read my post. now after re-reading it can you please quote to me where i stated that i believe it? i merely mentioned that i hear a lot of fuzz about it and i asked if there's any truth in the fuzz, and if so, if there is proof for it.
I'm not an anti-Semite and if i was there would be no way for you to conclude that from my post.
and even if i was and you could conclude it from my post,,,so what, is there something wrong with having an opinion on a religion, and in the case of antisemitism a negative opinion?

What you are talking about isn't a religous mafia. You are actually talking about a racial conspiracy started by the khazars or whatever the people who like to spout. THE KHAZARZ IZ NOTZ THE REL JUUZ!! I myself am a holocaust revisionist but I have no grudge against the jewish people (just Isreal and her BASTARD CHILDREN). As I digress, this is merely false because its just the state doing what it does best: Being completely imcompetent and giving out services that people can do 100 fold better.
I'm sorry I have no read your post.

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 07:17:20

At 7/24/09 06:04 AM, Masterzakk wrote: I myself am a holocaust revisionist but I have no grudge against the jewish people (just Isreal and her BASTARD CHILDREN)

wait if your not against jewish people right but you say your against Israel and her bastard children WHICH ARE MOSTLY JEWS? thats very contridicting.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 07:24:25

At 7/24/09 05:52 AM, shini-gami wrote: so what, is there something wrong with having an opinion on a religion, and in the case of antisemitism a negative opinion?

;;;
I suppose it is ok to bash christianity, the muslim's and anyone else religious...your just not allowed to bash the jewish religion, the people , Oh yeah for fucks sakes...don't use the "N" word ! We wouldn't want to hurt anyones precious feelings.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 07:57:17

Why are you still posting? Go away. This topic sounds more like a half-ass attempted to legitimize a personal bitching thread (by an ignorant individual,), not one meant for an actual discussion.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 08:02:24

At 7/24/09 07:17 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: wait if your not against jewish people right but you say your against Israel and her bastard children WHICH ARE MOSTLY JEWS? thats very contridicting.

I hate Isreal for political reasons. If the jews move out and find a different holy land and leave all those "nice" muslims alone maybe everyone can get along for a lil' while.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 09:57:57

At 7/24/09 08:02 AM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 7/24/09 07:17 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: wait if your not against jewish people right but you say your against Israel and her bastard children WHICH ARE MOSTLY JEWS? thats very contridicting.
I hate Isreal for political reasons. If the jews move out and find a different holy land and leave all those "nice" muslims alone maybe everyone can get along for a lil' while.

but the jews were there inheritly 2000 some years even before the start of islam. the muslims dont own anything they just spread there religion by the sword. and muslims are no where by nice.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 10:19:46

At 7/24/09 09:57 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: but the jews were there inheritly 2000 some years even before the start of islam. the muslims dont own anything they just spread there religion by the sword. and muslims are no where by nice.

I do understand that muslims are no chance in hell nice but it is their land! The jewish people could've just stayed in America or Britland where they would be safe from muslims and all this 9/11 shit would've been done with already! Look the jewish people failed to defend their land from invaders and that is their fault. They are lucky to survive and the sins of the muslims forfathers doesn't exactly mean that they should be killed! Revenge is a real shitty thing for a lot of reasons. Oh hell it doesn't matter any more the jewish people kicked the muslims over and the cycle of violence is going to be hell to stop. Fine I support Isreal only if they can kill of the muslims or if the muslims take down the jews.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 12:00:46

As a general statement, I woldn't know. Obama for one, I think, is not a Jew.
Also, Christianity owns the Catholic schools. Where I live, they are still the majority, but don't think Christian propaganda brainwashing, since in my schooldays I never was forced to go to church or anything.

If Jews own a lot of companies, I am sure this is purely coincidental (perhaps Jewish people just know how to invest) and by no means a plot for world domination.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 14:37:04

I have to say, I came into this thread and automatically assumed that Masterzakk was the Topic starter.

Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 18:23:21

hurray for unsupported claims and idiotic generlizations.

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 19:04:59

It's a ridiculous claim that has no real basis. While one can point to a number of Jews or those of Jewish descent having powerful positions in the fields of entertainment and other media, there is no evidence of any sinister intent or a situation that they got there to promote a certain agenda. It's just racist nonsense.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-24 19:36:40

At 7/24/09 10:19 AM, Masterzakk wrote: I do understand that muslims are no chance in hell nice but it is their land!

no its not its the jews Muslims came 2600 years before Judaism and jews were there far longer.

Look the jewish people failed to defend their land from invaders and that is their fault.

by the looks of it israel is still there and defended themselves fine .

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 05:06:26

At 7/24/09 07:36 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: no its not its the jews Muslims came 2600 years before Judaism and jews were there far longer.

So? Are you a jew? ARE YOU? I couldn't help but think you are.

by the looks of it israel is still there and defended themselves fine .

I meant earlier. Second of all the jews would've been crucified and their children would had have their brain splattered if wasn't AMERICA and ONLY AMERICA is spending money on WAR CRIMINALS!

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 07:25:03

At 7/25/09 05:06 AM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 7/24/09 07:36 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: no its not its the jews Muslims came 2600 years before Judaism and jews were there far longer.
So? Are you a jew? ARE YOU? I couldn't help but think you are.

no but I have family who are.

I meant earlier.

oh sorry I misunderstood the the statement was kind of vauge for me.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 07:38:24

we don't owe our own lands...

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 13:47:59

At 7/25/09 07:25 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: no but I have family who are.

Again so? Your not the pure hearted human being as you wish you was! Your just being a slave to your FAMILY.

Thank you

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 15:40:50

At 7/25/09 01:47 PM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 7/25/09 07:25 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: no but I have family who are.
Again so? Your not the pure hearted human being as you wish you was! Your just being a slave to your FAMILY.

no I happen to know there culture and history and world history which sourced and everything but Revisionists like you reject that.

Thank you

yeah you weren't specific on what time the invading happened.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 15:50:16

wtf is up with you people i never said i believed that shit i just said i hear alot of people saying it and was wondering if there is actual proof of it.

to the ones who feel that Jews deserve Israel because it used to be theirs 2000 years ago: do you also think Armenians should just take back all of this (once our empire) because it once used to be ours

deeeerp

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 16:14:44

At 7/25/09 03:40 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: no I happen to know there culture and history and world history which sourced and everything but Revisionists like you reject that.

Do I really give a damn about the culture of what I consider barbarians? Jewish people are not a threat nor a problem with me ok. I just don't like Isreal.

yeah you weren't specific on what time the invading happened.

I believe around 30-300 A.D.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 16:49:23

At 7/25/09 04:14 PM, Masterzakk wrote: I believe around 30-300 A.D.

yeah man that sounds about right I think rome was still in power and control of israel. because islam didnt start until 600 A.D.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 17:11:31

At 7/25/09 04:49 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: yeah man that sounds about right I think rome was still in power and control of israel. because islam didnt start until 600 A.D.

DAMNIT! I knew there was an invasion at that time but...fuck I'm so sorry for being innacurate but its probably just few years after 600 A.D.

Wait why the hell does this matter? The jewish people are merely consisting on the khazars whom of which live somewhere near China and some worthless "stan" governments whom noone really gives a damn from that time.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 17:18:55

At 7/25/09 05:11 PM, Masterzakk wrote: DAMNIT! I knew there was an invasion at that time but...fuck I'm so sorry for being innacurate but its probably just few years after 600 A.D.

shit dude you wouldn't believe how hard it is to remember dates of major historical events time periods and what not and the top of your head. its allright shit we all make mistakes (and for most its historical dates).

Wait why the hell does this matter? The jewish people are merely consisting on the khazars whom of which live somewhere near China and some worthless "stan" governments whom noone really gives a damn from that time.

as Borat would say "GLORY TO KAHAZASTAN!!"

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 17:23:31

At 7/25/09 05:18 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: shit dude you wouldn't believe how hard it is to remember dates of major historical events time periods and what not and the top of your head. its allright shit we all make mistakes (and for most its historical dates).

I guess. You seem pretty cool actually. Its a mistake that we all make.

He would lol.

Lets just close this thread already. Even though I didn't make it. I'm the only one comm...shit

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-25 17:30:51

At 7/25/09 05:23 PM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 7/25/09 05:18 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: shit dude you wouldn't believe how hard it is to remember dates of major historical events time periods and what not and the top of your head. its allright shit we all make mistakes (and for most its historical dates).
I guess. You seem pretty cool actually. Its a mistake that we all make.

shit I still have a hard time memorizing the dates of the three crusades .

He would lol.

Lets just close this thread already. Even though I didn't make it. I'm the only one comm...shit

yeah we better the thread is kinda going off track

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-26 10:39:09

This topic got off track fast, here are some links to help get it back on track..

The last two guys to run the Federal Reserve have been Jews. But the guy before them was named Adolph so it probably means nothing.

Jews and money.

6 Jewish Companies Own 96% of the media.

Jews own most video gaming companies.

Jews and Hollywood

I understand that some of the sites posted might be a little bias, but is their information wrong?

Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-26 10:46:33

At 7/26/09 10:39 AM, bcdemon wrote: This topic got off track fast, here are some links to help get it back on track..

The last two guys to run the Federal Reserve have been Jews. But the guy before them was named Adolph so it probably means nothing.

Jews and money.

6 Jewish Companies Own 96% of the media.

Jews own most video gaming companies.

Jews and Hollywood

I understand that some of the sites posted might be a little bias, but is their information wrong?

You just couldn't stand it could you? Your hate, your antisemitism, the hate simply flows in your blood. Now for the 5th time we know exactly who we are talking with. Go educate yourself in jewatch a little bit more..

Haha, Liberal my ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Jews own everything 2009-07-26 10:47:30

At 7/24/09 09:57 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: but the jews were there inheritly 2000 some years even before the start of islam. the muslims dont own anything they just spread there religion by the sword. and muslims are no where by nice.

He's a troll, stop arguing with him, and also, you know nothing about Islam or Muslims, so Masterzakk, about Islam Dante is also a troll.

Fancy Signature