00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

.:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\

30,119 Views | 596 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-02 11:59:28

Okay, I think I know what happened (sorry for the double post)

For the guys who were wondering about thread 1 and 2.
(Source: Google search results with "Sonic Battle Collab", MikeyTheYoshi's News Entries)

According to the source, Duck Division got hand of a moderators account and started to ban and close random threads. The "Sonic Battle: Collab" was one of them. In addition MikeyTheYoshi got banned for 30 days by [DD], but the ban was removed afterwards from a official moderator.
This happened twice, which is the result of the 3rd "Sonic Battle: Collab" Thread.

Well, what a relief for me. Now I know the reason.
Never thought, that they can do more than making those "unbelievable" flash shorts.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-02 14:45:21

Also, any infos about Traster?
Is he still up or can I cut him/her from the list?

Not sure, all I know is that his/her last post on this collab was the 8th page and that has been a while ago too. Hey Traster! give us another cough or something to let us know if you're in the collab still!

Did you send a PM to him/her yet?

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-02 14:48:35

At 12/2/09 02:45 PM, HarryControl wrote: Not sure, all I know is that his/her last post on this collab was the 8th page and that has been a while ago too. Hey Traster! give us another cough or something to let us know if you're in the collab still!

Did you send a PM to him/her yet?

I did give him the "Send your part to me" mail. So yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-02 15:38:23

Well the final deadline is up! He wasn't in on time, sucks 2 b him, he should keep up on a collab thread if he's devoted 2 it. So let's release this puppy!

At 12/2/09 11:48 AM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 12/2/09 03:56 AM, HarryControl wrote: Okay, thank-you. That's what I needed to hear.
No problem.
I did fix Parakarry's wings though. But everything else is left untouched.

Also, any infos about Traster?
Is he still up or can I cut him/her from the list?
or wasn't he up in the first place. XD

Still clueless, I can't solve the .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 1 and 2\ mystery.
What happened there? I know, that I've already asked that quite often. But it still scratches my back.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-02 15:46:00

=========================
Sonic Battle Collab Members
Progress: 85%

=========================

Da-boi
Sonic Vs Knuckles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Submitted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pkmn2
E-102 "Chaos Gamma" Vs Chaos

CripsyZero
Cheese Vs Chocobo

Harry-Control
Tails(Luigi, Parakarry) Vs Shadow

SatanicGoomba
Shadow Vs Luigi

MikeyTheYoshi
Sonic Vs Silver Sonic MKII (That's Mecha Sonic for SMBZ fags. =P)

Solar-Eclipse
Sonic Vs Sandbag

Tmav
Emerl Vs Dark Sonic

devilmancool
Sonic Vs Knuckles

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-03 03:02:22

At 12/2/09 03:38 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: Well the final deadline is up! He wasn't in on time, sucks 2 b him, he should keep up on a collab thread if he's devoted 2 it. So let's release this puppy!

oh! I forgot about the deadline. Lol.
But anyways, is there any other way to contact Traster? If we can't, well......sorry for my impatients but I really don't want to wait this out anymore either. As much as I like talking to you guys, I want to move on. In fact I had enough time to almost make another decent sprite animation. I'm hoping it will be done within two weeks. And hopefully you'll guys will check it out when it's done. I promise you it won't be another so-called "smbz" rip-off.

Hmm... it seems like my little prophecy on the 11th page is starting to come true, lol.

"Because if you just wait later, wait later, wait later, the next thing you'll know October will have passed, then November, December, etc. We wouldn't want that happening. Its better to get it done sooner so it won't be hanging over your head anymore."

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-03 11:35:45

srry guys i know this wait is alot of my fault because i kept procrastinating on finishing my part but it is done now and i cant wait to see how it will all come together

THE CHAOS LINEAGE REAL SOON

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-03 14:29:18

At 12/3/09 11:35 AM, Da-boi wrote: srry guys i know this wait is alot of my fault because i kept procrastinating on finishing my part but it is done now and i cant wait to see how it will all come together

Well, at least you kepted us updated. But Traster hasn't said a word. Sorry if I sound kind of harsh.

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-03 15:33:28

Okay then.
Give me a link of your .fla as a PM.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-04 03:06:43

Is this still open?

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-04 03:38:47

At 12/4/09 03:06 AM, Ardaos wrote: Is this still open?

Sorry dude, but we're almost just about to wrap it up here. Lol. Maybe next time?

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-04 22:53:22

Speaking of wrapping it up, it's going to be released tomorrow!!! Finally! I can't wait, I'm so excited, I hope we make Front Page!

At 12/4/09 03:38 AM, HarryControl wrote:
At 12/4/09 03:06 AM, Ardaos wrote: Is this still open?
Sorry dude, but we're almost just about to wrap it up here. Lol. Maybe next time?

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 01:12:59

At 12/4/09 10:53 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: Speaking of wrapping it up, it's going to be released tomorrow!!! Finally! I can't wait, I'm so excited, I hope we make Front Page!

Is it going to be released tommorow? Oh Boy! That is the day I've been looking forward to ever since the start of this collab! Can't wait either.

However, if somehow Pkmn2 doesn't manage to get everything set up for tomorrow, then take another day or two. I don't want him to rush it for our sakes, but put the whole collab together nicely for the audience's sakes

hmmm.....you really think we'll get front page? well, I guess there's only one way to find out. All that matters to me is the people liking it.

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 07:32:21

At 12/5/09 01:12 AM, HarryControl wrote: However, if somehow Pkmn2 doesn't manage to get everything set up for tomorrow, then take another day or two. I don't want him to rush it for our sakes, but put the whole collab together nicely for the audience's sakes

hmmm.....you really think we'll get front page? well, I guess there's only one way to find out. All that matters to me is the people liking it.

Wait.... what? O_o
Oh come on Da-boi, where's your part?
Hmmm...Front-page...

Never thought that day would ever come. I hope the kamis are on our side. =) (kami means god)

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 08:23:49

At 12/5/09 01:12 AM, HarryControl wrote:
At 12/4/09 10:53 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: Speaking of wrapping it up, it's going to be released tomorrow!!! Finally! I can't wait, I'm so excited, I hope we make Front Page!
Is it going to be released tommorow? Oh Boy! That is the day I've been looking forward to ever since the start of this collab! Can't wait either........

AwesomeSauce, it's being uploaded soon then? I look forward to it, I'll be watching this space more often then.

-funny sentence goes here-

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 13:55:05

Da-Boi!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!

At 12/5/09 07:32 AM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 12/5/09 01:12 AM, HarryControl wrote:
Wait.... what? O_o
Oh come on Da-boi, where's your part?
Hmmm...Front-page...

Never thought that day would ever come. I hope the kamis are on our side. =) (kami means god)

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 16:54:11

At 12/5/09 01:55 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: Da-Boi!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, he's already done, but he didn't give his part to me yet.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 21:01:53

At 12/5/09 01:55 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: Da-Boi!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I was gone all day and came back with somehow a feeling that this collab wasn't going to be done yet. Don't worry Pkmn2 and Da-boi, with so much delays happening I figured the delaying frenzy would still continue. :P

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-05 21:05:53

By the way, sorry for the double post but It just occured to me that I never knew what the music we were going to use for the collab. who's decision is it? the collab leader or the whole collab team?

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 03:57:54

At 12/6/09 03:52 AM, ArtemiusII wrote: what do you think of this ??? http://www.mochimedia.com/games/garrik-i n-gungle/

Sorry being rude, but go away...
You're really out of place.

At 12/5/09 09:05 PM, HarryControl wrote: By the way, sorry for the double post but It just occured to me that I never knew what the music we were going to use for the collab. who's decision is it? the collab leader or the whole collab team?

I already decided. Don't worry, it fits really well and even varies. =)
It's not only one BGM. It's a total of 3 tracks to make it not so repetitive.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 17:14:43

Hey Da-boi!
I know, you're there. =P

So, do I get the part now?

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 17:28:14

So when Da-boi sends you his part it is going to be complete?

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 17:42:57

At 12/6/09 05:28 PM, Solar-Eclipse wrote: So when Da-boi sends you his part it is going to be complete?

More or less.
First gonna put his in, finish the credits, doing a few test runs, etc.

Then it's ready for the public. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 18:36:46

I was just thinking, could you post the collab on this thread before we release it so we can see if we all like how the song fits etc. and then after we acknowledge seeing it you can take it off of stw. Or at least send us each a PM

At 12/6/09 05:42 PM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 12/6/09 05:28 PM, Solar-Eclipse wrote: So when Da-boi sends you his part it is going to be complete?
More or less.
First gonna put his in, finish the credits, doing a few test runs, etc.

Then it's ready for the public. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 18:45:43

At 12/6/09 06:36 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: I was just thinking, could you post the collab on this thread before we release it so we can see if we all like how the song fits etc. and then after we acknowledge seeing it you can take it off of stw. Or at least send us each a PM

I will send the finished product to each collab member via PM.
Posting it here would be stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 19:05:08

how do i sent the swf? it's 2 big for spamtheweb

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 19:16:19

At 12/6/09 07:05 PM, Da-boi wrote: how do i sent the swf? it's 2 big for spamtheweb

not the swf, I need the .fla.

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 20:24:01

yea thats what i meant my fla file is 20.1mb

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-06 20:53:06

At 12/6/09 08:24 PM, Da-boi wrote: yea thats what i meant my fla file is 20.1mb

Upload your fla file to places such as mediafire, megafileupload, or 2Shared, then send the link to Pkmn2 through the PM so he can download it.

@ Pkmn2
yah, I agree with SG, you should most defiantly let us see the finished product before uploading it to Newgrounds. Not only to see if your music selection was good, but see if there aren't bugs that maybe you couldn't see all alone.

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-12-07 04:46:22

At 12/6/09 08:53 PM, HarryControl wrote: yah, I agree with SG, you should most defiantly let us see the finished product before uploading it to Newgrounds. Not only to see if your music selection was good, but see if there aren't bugs that maybe you couldn't see all alone.

Like I said, I will send the finished product to each collab member via PM.

BBS Signature