00:00
00:00

.:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\

25,318 Views | 596 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-12 23:18:50


wow yea there is like 5 people using shadow lol


THE CHAOS LINEAGE REAL SOON

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-14 10:44:14


At 8/25/09 09:15 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: Well, whatcha mean? I still have to compress it, but the movieclips-freeze are gone.
It will fit somehow. ;-)

Are you sure you still want to use it? Because I guess It's taking up alot of time, but I don't know how long the preloader will take so don't ask me :P


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-14 11:26:04


Errr?
I spent my time compressing and adding music/sfx into that. >.<
And compressing isn't a piece of steak.

Of course, we'll put it in. =P


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-14 11:42:44


At 9/14/09 11:26 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: Errr?
I spent my time compressing and adding music/sfx into that. >.<
And compressing isn't a piece of steak.

Of course, we'll put it in. =P

LMAO! I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE B4! XD


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-14 15:41:10


At 9/14/09 11:26 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: Errr?
I spent my time compressing and adding music/sfx into that. >.<
And compressing isn't a piece of steak.

Of course, we'll put it in. =P

Even if we'll put it in, It really sucks that we have to wait so long for the release >.<


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-15 10:32:16


At 9/14/09 03:41 PM, satanicgoomba wrote:
At 9/14/09 11:26 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: Errr?
I spent my time compressing and adding music/sfx into that. >.<
And compressing isn't a piece of steak.

Of course, we'll put it in. =P
Even if we'll put it in, It really sucks that we have to wait so long for the release >.<

Heck, I would like to help you out guys, but I need Mikey's permission of putting everything together. He already said no thank you. =/

Too much free time here. X)


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-18 02:36:16


sorreh, no moar membahs please.


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-23 12:57:23


What song is going in the background anyway?


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-23 16:16:22


yea i been wondering that too what song are you goin with?


THE CHAOS LINEAGE REAL SOON

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-24 12:34:11


At 9/23/09 12:57 PM, Solar-Eclipse wrote: What song is going in the background anyway?
At 9/23/09 04:16 PM, Da-boi wrote: yea i been wondering that too what song are you goin with?

...Come to think of it... `.`
What's really the BGM?
Never thought of that one. Well, it didn't bother me alot before, but I'm still interested of knowing. =P


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-28 22:12:51


So, could someone give an update on what's going on here? Sorry, I've been gone for awhile. Has everyone submitted their part(s) yet?

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-30 12:47:58


At 9/28/09 10:12 PM, HarryControl wrote: So, could someone give an update on what's going on here? Sorry, I've been gone for awhile. Has everyone submitted their part(s) yet?

According to 9/10/09 at 03:59 PM, it's exactly 2.
Dunno from who, but Mikey said 2.

I didn't submitted mine yet, if that matters. =P
Even though I am finished exactly in time officially. lol

Anyway, how have you been HarryControl? Any progress since back then?


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-09-30 21:53:15


At 9/30/09 12:47 PM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 9/28/09 10:12 PM, HarryControl wrote: So, could someone give an update on what's going on here? Sorry, I've been gone for awhile. Has everyone submitted their part(s) yet?
According to 9/10/09 at 03:59 PM, it's exactly 2.
Dunno from who, but Mikey said 2.

I didn't submitted mine yet, if that matters. =P
Even though I am finished exactly in time officially. lol

Anyway, how have you been HarryControl? Any progress since back then?

I want the collab 2 finish! Hurry up plz! Mikey is working on his site,so just send him ur parts and he might leave Pkmn in charge. JUST HURRY!


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-01 01:15:09


At 9/30/09 09:53 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: I want the collab 2 finish! Hurry up plz! Mikey is working on his site,so just send him ur parts and he might leave Pkmn in charge. JUST HURRY!

What? XD
How did you know that he is working on a homepage? =P

Anyway, yeah. I could do it if MikeyTheYoshi and the others agree.


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-02 02:27:39


Agreed xD


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 01:02:42


At 10/1/09 01:15 AM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 9/30/09 09:53 PM, satanicgoomba wrote: I want the collab 2 finish! Hurry up plz! Mikey is working on his site,so just send him ur parts and he might leave Pkmn in charge. JUST HURRY!
What? XD
How did you know that he is working on a homepage? =P

Anyway, yeah. I could do it if MikeyTheYoshi and the others agree.

I know because I'm a super mod on the site XD But of course it's mikey's site


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 01:32:51


Oh mai gawd
The originality of this collab is stunning


420 blaze it faggot

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 14:33:50


can i still join?

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 15:00:48


At 10/3/09 02:33 PM, lyberty5 wrote: can i still join?

Bit late by now don't you think?


-funny sentence goes here-

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 15:32:49


dunno, that's why i'm asking

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-03 17:54:35


At 10/3/09 03:32 PM, lyberty5 wrote: dunno, that's why i'm asking

Sorry to let u down bro, but we have all just finished and submitted our parts XD Srry.


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-04 20:56:07


At 10/3/09 01:32 AM, 7IsUnlucky wrote: Oh mai gawd
The originality of this collab is stunning

I kno right!?!


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-05 00:36:53


Anyway, how have you been HarryControl? Any progress since back then?

I actually finished my part about three weeks ago, but was only able to submit my part just last week because my internet was down.

I haven't received any confirmation or feedback from Mikey that he got my part yet. I'm guessing he must be busy with his education or something.

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-05 02:28:08


Sorry. But I have to say Harry, your part isn't up to standard. I was expecting better :I

LOLJOKINGROFL.
It was awesome, I'm glad you're in this collab :D


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-05 04:41:20


oh, phew, you almost had me going there. Thank-you

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-05 07:07:24


At 10/5/09 02:28 AM, MikeyTheYoshi wrote: Sorry. But I have to say Harry, your part isn't up to standard. I was expecting better :I

LOLJOKINGROFL.
It was awesome, I'm glad you're in this collab :D

XD

Mikey, I was ready to go to England just to punch you in the face X3 ROFL


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-06 11:52:28


:Harry
Lol xD. No jokes, your part is really awesome though :D
:SG
D: Don't hurt me :(


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-07 23:08:28


lemme know when you're ready for my part


THE CHAOS LINEAGE REAL SOON

BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-08 15:17:12


At 10/7/09 11:08 PM, Da-boi wrote: lemme know when you're ready for my part

O.o o.O
Dude he's been ready this whole time XD


BBS Signature

Response to .:Sonic Battle Collab:. /Thread 3\ 2009-10-08 20:28:00


O.o o.O
Dude he's been ready this whole time XD

Yes, so if anybody has there parts ready, don't hesitate to submit it. And for those who aren't done and not working on their parts, please do.

I know it may be harder with the school back and all, but if you can spend at least an hour, or even half and hour in your spare time then at least you'll be making progress. I don't want to push anybody, but rather encourage you to get it done. This is suppose to be something fun to do, not a burdensome homework assignment. Be creative!

Because if you just wait later, wait later, wait later, the next thing you'll know October will have passed, then November, December, etc. We wouldn't want that happening. Its better to get it done sooner so it won't be hanging over your head anymore.

I'm only saying this by experience. Not trying to be an annoying blabber mouth. Please don't shoot me in the face!

I'm no pro or anything, but I'm also willing to help, or at least try to help anybody if they're stuck with their part. The last thing I want to be is an irritating hotshot. Just willing to help that's all. Don't ask me anything about actionscripts because I suck at that! XD

Or maybe I should just shut-up!