00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kings of Leon Fans

1,797 Views | 3 Replies

Kings of Leon Fans 2009-06-18 13:35:18

For all people who don't know about KoL:

Kings of Leon is a band started in Tennessee by four brothers. They are alternative rock, more rock, and have a unique style in music. They gained much of their popularity in Europe, but have gained some notice in America recently from their new album Only By The Night.

This is basically a club for people to discuss their music, albums, concerts etc. You guys know what clubs and fan clubs are. Try to stay on topic or at least close to it. If it starts to stray to far then I'll get us back onto Kings of Leon. No flaming or spamming PLEASE.

Rules
To join: Tell us what songs are your favorite, what got you started on them, what albums you have, how long you've been listening to them. Just some general information about what got you started on it.

I got started when I first heard Sex on Fire on the radio. I have Only by the Night and Because of the Times, and my favorite song is between several: 17, revelry, manhattan, notion, knocked up, and charmer.

The Originals //::// Drumming //::// KoL //://

Olskool Win

BBS Signature

Response to Kings of Leon Fans 2009-06-18 13:40:45

Response to Kings of Leon Fans 2009-06-18 13:40:56

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Kings of Leon Fans 2009-06-18 14:03:17

oh sorry. i thought I was still in the clubs forum. my bad.

The Originals //::// Drumming //::// KoL //://

Olskool Win

BBS Signature