00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bitommy762 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Green poop from drinking?

25,073 Views | 11 Replies

Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:24:43

Well I just got back from 4 days of drinking at my friends house down in Charleston. I was suppose to of moved down there too but the college denied me and I settled on one closer to home. Anyway for 4 days if we weren't playing beer pong and drinking at their house we were out somewhere else drinking. I also tried opium for the first time and it just gave me a headache and felt like a really strong loratab.
My diet throughout the time consisted of mainly beer with 1 or 2 stops at Mcdonalds each day with a little taco bell and Chick-fil-a thrown in.
But last night when I finally got back home I took a shit and it was diarrhea, green diarrhea. Like a weird bright yet dark green I've never seen before, I thought I gave birth to an alien poo. I just figured it was nothing to worry about but this morning I had another big green poo, but solid this time. I read online it says it could be this disease that's contracted by being in contaminated waters, which scares me because I went into 2 dirty rivers and the beach down there.

But I'm hoping it was just all the alcohol consumed in such a short time span. Anyone else had any similar problems with drinking and green poo?

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:26:36

You're probably going to die.

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:27:57

Oh God!!! Green poop?!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Please go to a doctor!

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:28:49

Dont worry I get the same color from drinking promotional slurpees.

It all goes back eventually.

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:32:54

I've had green poos before but it was just once and then passed. This only concerned me because it's continued to occur and is a deep green like I've never seen before.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:35:48

Why were you looking at your shit?

On a more medical note, don't worry about it. It probably has something to do with some sort of chemical reaction between your stomach acid and something in the drinks/food that's giving your poopy a greeny hue.

'How much pain have cost us the evils that have never happened?'

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:37:30

When you drink beer on Saint Patricks day, you know that kinda greenish beer they sell...you shit out green also, no lie....just try it lol

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 13:39:55

At 6/14/09 01:37 PM, spiderleet wrote: When you drink beer on Saint Patricks day, you know that kinda greenish beer they sell...you shit out green also, no lie....just try it lol

Too bad it's the middle of June. Only nine months and three days until then!

'How much pain have cost us the evils that have never happened?'

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 14:13:07

i has orange pee :3

my MMO, wanna play? PM me

Gamertag: Rarehunter813

I love you

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 14:16:02

At 6/14/09 01:39 PM, FrozenTrooper wrote:
At 6/14/09 01:37 PM, spiderleet wrote: When you drink beer on Saint Patricks day, you know that kinda greenish beer they sell...you shit out green also, no lie....just try it lol
Too bad it's the middle of June. Only nine months and three days until then!

well you guys can wait that long right???

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 14:17:31

At 6/14/09 01:26 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: You're probably going to die.

Oh thank god!

Maybe I should buy my enemies more beer... Yeah! That'd teach them!

BBS Signature

Response to Green poop from drinking? 2009-06-14 14:34:40

I drank what was probably a similar amount to you and the same thing happened to me. Every now and then I'll go on a bender that spans more than a day and the results will be... green. Nothing to worry about fortunatley.

Oh and Opium sucks. Just tired me out, not much else.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature