00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hizzacked just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whistle List Flush

9,899 Views | 66 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-01-26 21:16:01

The whistle flush appears to be complete and the obituaries are back online...there were well over 1000 items on the whistle list!
It looks like I was one of 13 fooled by the "Jack of Souls - Trailer" stolen from Zodiac Media/Studios by JohnnyWetFingers. At least there weren't too many people convinced by his story to pass it.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-01-27 01:08:53

Now, we just kick back and let the body count rise. Get these out of the NG system, if you will.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-01-27 15:40:52

dumb question...i don't really know much about having a submitted movie on NG (but i'm working on one) but does a whistled submission appear as "under judgement" or can you still view it? because some stuff that i search in the searchbox says under judgement, but i can't view it. and does having a submission that is flagged make people vote lower?
And does having a blammed submission bring down your batting average?

Whistle List Flush

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-01-27 18:17:42

Don't worry people, it is happening. How do you think my whistle level went from Regular to Silver in just two days? Also, there's a lot of activity on the Blam/Protection listings, I went from 201 to 205 overnight as a result of the big clearinghouse.

You'll get your reward soon enough! Wow, that sounds increidbly evil...

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-02-06 04:20:05

errr....huh?

Indubidibly

BBS Signature

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-02-06 09:54:10

yeah i have only whistled on one entry but i am sure that if people whistle on an entry it is for a good reason...

Response to Whistle List Flush 2004-02-14 17:19:20

i dunno bro, i have been here a while, and i still don't understand how this whistle thing works if a flash get's flagged for any of the 3 reasons or not or if it comes up as an error?...
the whistle color still stays the same color.
pc
bryan