00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heretoplayarnd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Malicious Portal Entries

13,083 Views | 118 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:16:59

yea, i noticed that already. pico vs. bear is still on. i think its casue u dont have to laod it. its already on the site

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:17:27

OMG!!1 Mah sexy sexy Pube Muppet movie can't be viewed!!!!!

Teh world is not the same with out it.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:24:35

Dear God NO!
My precious new episode of Gerkinman, i spent so long on it and now nobody can see it *cries*.

Anywho, i think that they might be stopping you downloading the movies as prevention from the malicious flash movies of name switching doom. I hope they get it fixed soon and kill those hacker bastards.

Malicious Portal Entries

DOUBLE POST! BAM! I thought that was fixed.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:25:16

Haven't viewed any protal submissions for the last week...
God damn did I ever pick a good time to start concentrating on making flash and ignoring the portal!

Well that and an obsession with posting to the BBs lately. God bless the BBS for saving my life! I mean account.. life? Yeah, life!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:51:33

First off, hope we can nip this problem in the bud. Things like this really annoy me. First of all they're obviously not as dumb as everyone calls them, considering what they are able to do. Second of all, it's simply a matter of learning how they are able to do what they do, and then to stop it that way, and hope they cannot do it again. Because I'll tell you what, anyone does that to MY account, and they're FRIED. I've been a victim of such things in the past, but I'm no newbie anymore.

Third: Portal isn;t working at present...hopefully they're doing something to fix it, and hope it's not bad.

~Xan

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 07:01:12

At 1/18/04 06:51 AM, Xanderos wrote: I'll tell you what, anyone does that to MY account, and they're FRIED.

~Xan

Heh, I had a great dream a few months back.. some assclown actually tried to post a flash about how to make script to hack someone's email. I feel pretty much the same way any normal american feels about it, and got my panties in a bunch. Later, I had to throw the panties out, after hours of ironing they just weren't the same.

So I dreamed I actually killed the guy! Oh it was great, I killed him, took a picture of it, posted the pick on this BBS and it went with a message to the effect of warning people that there will always be a better hacker, and he just might carry a knife!!!

I laughed my ass off all the way through breakfast!! Damn, I don't need to storybord flashes, I just need to remember my dreams!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 07:12:09

At 1/17/04 09:26 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
email me as much info as possible! Include your previous username. The more info you can give me the better. Email: wade@newgrounds.com

I've emailed you again about this. If there's any more info you need, let me know.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 07:51:32

Hmm yesterday I just wached a movie that was talkin about this, it was like a tribute, and awarness thingy..... Very odd..... But my acount is safe and thats good.....

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 08:22:17

Thank the lord my account was not stolen
i watched this crazy tribute on Newgrounds
just like the last poster said. the flash was called a tribute to us. anyway i also cant view any flash now :(

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 08:22:45

I suggest to the people not to worry about movies not loading. It might just be a really minor glitch that will be fixed as soon as liljim wakes up (or someone takes a look at it, or gets aware that something is wrong). Really, nothing to worry about.
But what intrigues me is that it has already been more than one hour ! But hey, let's leave the admins some time, I mean, they have a life too after all ! I just hope it's not bad.
Don't worry people, just be patient.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 08:45:12

Yeah, kinda the same as that other guy.

I can't view any movies. Instead, I get the link, "ungrounded" and something else. It's kinda weird.

But I guess Tom and Wade did that, so that no one else gets their account all messed up. Who knows.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 09:16:33

Yay! Liljim is now online! I bet he will save the day!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 09:31:04

well the site is working for me but none of the flashes work they all open that error on page deal,,, just warning somone incase it is a bug...

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 11:44:37

c'mon you guys!!! why are you doing this to newgrounds??? they give us all so much entartainment, and fun, and EVERYTHING IS FREE!!!! Why ruin all the fun for a cheap laugh? why dont you go to the international "we loved dances with wolves" webpage....no one cares about them!!! BUT LEAVE NEWGROUNDS ALONE!!!

NEWGROUNDS ROCKS!!!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 12:04:59

Which submissions have been doing this? Could you give us a few names to stay clear of next time? I wasn't affected by the breach but whoever was doing it is a real asshole!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 12:07:16

why dont ng get some good hackers and hack who ever did this and ruin that idiots life

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 13:42:49

I AM GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER

i had a good rank

now i got this pissant account

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 13:52:33

the account is evilbird !!! don't watch n e thing bi evilbird!!!!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 14:07:27

Why the hell would anyone attack this site like that. Thats some major bs.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 14:24:29

At 1/17/04 09:26 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We recently had some entries submitted to the Portal that have been changing the user info of any logged in user who views them.

Those sad bastards! Don't they have anything better to do? You banned thier ip's right? What if the friggin point any way? I can't see what they hope to accomplish!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 14:25:16

I got my account back thanks to Wade. I don't think theres that many 'Idiots' now..

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 14:51:22

At 1/18/04 12:32 AM, Magikoopa wrote: just did some research of my own, it's probably the submission directly UNDER everblayde's RPG tutorial (currently called "Alien Homnid Preview!11!" )

Wow, I watched that movie, glad I still have an account

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 14:53:46

I think they should all be shot! if you want a rant, click on my sig...

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 15:12:38

At 1/18/04 09:30 AM, GROMHELLGROUND wrote: I hope so, because people are now voting 0 on my movies because it cant find/load the page and they think that thats my fault!!

yea i've got the same problem...if they would only friggin read my comments! dumb fuckers...

Malicious Portal Entries

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 15:32:49

haha...

umm, I can't believe some of you people are 'thanking the lord' that your account wasn't hacked or something. Honestly, isnt there anything better to worry about, like death or cancer?

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 16:48:35

At 1/18/04 03:12 PM, kristof88 wrote:
At 1/18/04 09:30 AM, GROMHELLGROUND wrote: I hope so, because people are now voting 0 on my movies because it cant find/load the page and they think that thats my fault!!
yea i've got the same problem...if they would only friggin read my comments! dumb fuckers...

guess what ass hole ive read your reviews youre one of them

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 17:01:22

I say you burn them alive and am I glad my username didnt get fucked.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 17:03:21

Yes! Burn them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 20:54:24

hmmm, Those bastards. Lets strip them naked and burn them with lit cigarettes. Alright i know thats from a movie, but i'm lazy....

so fuck off.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 21:05:28

Just get their IP, go to whoever hosts your site, get their name's and shit, contact a lawyer...AND SUE THEM
if i got ahold of them, I'd beat them to death WITH MY DARK SUCKER!!!!! Lol..

Btw, these ppl are not hackers, these are just immature pranksters, probably all pre-teens, who found a programming book.