00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

King-Kiddoh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

878,719 Views | 9,743 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 9/25/17 01:43 AM, PhantasyReal wrote:
At 9/24/17 06:19 PM, Optimos wrote:
At 9/24/17 05:47 PM, SuperSapito wrote:
Well, there was a "hacker" on '09 who got ass-whooped by psychogoldfish.
Hmm I see... maybe he did that back then but stopped over the years, I dunno.
Maybe it has something to do with the moderation of medals? It was before my time. At least Alkie Kong 2 was PSG's own game, so he definitely was able to knew if sth. is unlikely.

Well, after reading this whole topic, it looks like you took darkdash and f....hole off the list over personal reasons and not because they hacked anything. Not picking any sides here, just stating the impression left by the board messages - especially the part where you both insulted each other...

(I mean, they were directly above and below you)

My POV, if anyone's interested (I'm sure no one cares LOL) is: If the NG staff doesn't care then neither should we. Gaming communities should be about helping out friends (and complete strangers too) in achieving stuff and not a race for badges, medals, trophies, achievements, which, in the end, are only sequences of 0's and 1's.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-26 20:15:01

At 9/26/17 07:38 PM, SuperSapito wrote:
At 9/25/17 01:43 AM, PhantasyReal wrote:
At 9/24/17 06:19 PM, Optimos wrote:
Hmm I see... maybe he did that back then but stopped over the years, I dunno.
Maybe it has something to do with the moderation of medals? It was before my time. At least Alkie Kong 2 was PSG's own game, so he definitely was able to knew if sth. is unlikely.
Well, after reading this whole topic, it looks like you took darkdash and f....hole off the list over personal reasons and not because they hacked anything. Not picking any sides here, just stating the impression left by the board messages - especially the part where you both insulted each other...

To make one thing clear: DJDarkDash was taken down by Hybrid-of-Souls who was running this list from its very beginning, so his experience in determining who is a cheater and who is not is obvious. With his amount of points for over a year now (or maybe even more?) he was out of his own list, so he had no personal interest in doing it. About this case: DJDarkDash earned some medals in an impossible order and made an impossible score in an impossible period of time and it has been confirmed by the author of the game, case closed.

My POV, if anyone's interested (I'm sure no one cares LOL) is: If the NG staff doesn't care then neither should we. Gaming communities should be about helping out friends (and complete strangers too) in achieving stuff and not a race for badges, medals, trophies, achievements, which, in the end, are only sequences of 0's and 1's.

Helping - yes. But there is also the fair play side. And I personally don't see anything wrong in a competition in the positive meaning of this word. As for the methods: we all got our techniques of playing certain games, in some of them we are good, in others we suck, at least I can admit that there are few games here from which I am unlikely to get any medals at all. There are also some well-known tricks, some people find even the exploits in games and spoil them in their comments, reviews etc. And that can still be considered as ok, because if one can use an exploit, then everybody can. Things are starting to get nasty when somebody tries to hack a game or use some other stuff like programs to hack the game.

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

At 9/26/17 07:38 PM, SuperSapito wrote:

About DJdarkdash, someone posted proof that he/she was suspiciously a hacker (it was recently, you should have found it in the latest pages in this topic).
About f.....hole, I too think it was not for cheating but for other reasons. I mean, he has 700k points in 3 years, but I have never seen any game where there was obvious proof that he cheated. He probably uses autoclicker and tools like this (cause it's an insane amount of points in such a short period of time), but I don't find it enough reason to be left out of the ranking as long as he doesn't manually change the internal code to get all the medals instantly (which hackers supposedly do). I'm not trying to defend him though, but I too didn't like how he was excluded from this thread.

I agree but I also understand that it's unfair when hackers are located higher in the ranking than honest people. In the end, there's a ranking for a reason. Competitiveness is innate and unavoidable in humans imo.

At 9/26/17 08:15 PM, HerbieG wrote: To make one thing clear: DJDarkDash was taken down by Hybrid-of-Souls who was running this list from its very beginning, so his experience in determining who is a cheater and who is not is obvious. With his amount of points for over a year now (or maybe even more?) he was out of his own list, so he had no personal interest in doing it. About this case: DJDarkDash earned some medals in an impossible order and made an impossible score in an impossible period of time and it has been confirmed by the author of the game, case closed.

That about impossible scores may be true, but I doubt there is an impossible order for any medals. Turns out NG connection is prone to a few failures. It happened to me so many times - the last one happened literally in the last hour. I didn't get a medal from "Concerned Joe" and only saw it after I completed 100% the game (the "impossible" medal that requires to die in the menu screen".

Honestly, I don't think a wonky system can provide reliable proof, 'sides, a true cheater would always cheat in the right order. I'd say the absence of any medal in the "wrong order" is more of a proof than the opposite.

I can confirm that if you lose connection during gameplay - for whatever reason - then earn a medal (#1) then regain connection and then earn medal (#2) the medal (#2) will unlock while medal (#1) will not. It happened to me while unlocking Test Subject on OCD+ (I lost connection multiple times during the weekend but was still able to unlock it afterwards)

Helping - yes. But there is also the fair play side. And I personally don't see anything wrong in a competition in the positive meaning of this word. As for the methods: we all got our techniques of playing certain games, in some of them we are good, in others we suck, at least I can admit that there are few games here from which I am unlikely to get any medals at all. There are also some well-known tricks, some people find even the exploits in games and spoil them in their comments, reviews etc. And that can still be considered as ok, because if one can use an exploit, then everybody can. Things are starting to get nasty when somebody tries to hack a game or use some other stuff like programs to hack the game.

Well, let us establish what hacking is. I don't consider exploiting (like pause scum, multiple tabs, right-clicks or even using a slow computer to run flash slower and get some time advantage - I do have onboard graphics on a shitty PC after all) the same as hacking. As long as the game code is left intact, anything is valid.

They should actually use cheating tools to "hack" their own stuff and learn how to block it from happening.

At 9/26/17 08:26 PM, Optimos wrote: About DJdarkdash, someone posted proof that he/she was suspiciously a hacker (it was recently, you should have found it in the latest pages in this topic).

That sounded weird. If there is proof, then there wouldn't be suspicion anymore.

Anyway, if the score he/she got was proven to be impossible to attain without proper hacking, then that IS proof of hax.

EDIT: I believe you guys about DJ dark dash case - there is proof that he/she did hack flash.

About f.....hole, I too think it was not for cheating but for other reasons. I mean, he has 700k points in 3 years, but I have never seen any game where there was obvious proof that he cheated. He probably uses autoclicker and tools like this (cause it's an insane amount of points in such a short period of time), but I don't find it enough reason to be left out of the ranking as long as he doesn't manually change the internal code to get all the medals instantly (which hackers supposedly do). I'm not trying to defend him though, but I too didn't like how he was excluded from this thread.

Hey, I thought so too. It's strange that PhantasyReal underestimates gamers like him/herself: We all go extreme lenghts to achieve the most absurd things in virtual entertainment. There's a guy that beat games with dance mats and plastic guitars (even dark souls).

700k over 3 years is around 640 medal points a day. That's far from impossible, in fact, it's not even that hard. I could do it If I had more time to play. Speaking of: is it allowed to share an account with someone else (say, a younger bro) and have him/her unlock medals for the account owner?

At 9/26/17 09:20 PM, SuperSapito wrote::

Hey, I thought so too. It's strange that PhantasyReal underestimates gamers like him/herself

Lol, that says a guy who read the whole topic and didn't understand any single thing.

I just want to add a few things to DJ Dark Dash. I kept him in the rankings with a proper reasoning why there is no evidence to ban him on MetaGamerScore. I tried to haggle with the Admins on RetroAchievements to unban his account and after continuing with the list I wrote him a pm that he can explain himself for the only game where it looks like he is a cheater. As HerbieG already mentioned I didn't take him off, I am against the removal and I will add him again when I figure out a bug to beat the game in the same way he finished the game. I am not removing people for fun or when the there is just a single weird unlock for a game, players are only removed when everyone else working on this list also agrees to it.

I am not talking about the other person because I respect the moderation. :D

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 10:18:02

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1035978/35#bbspost18928978_post_text

Lol, I remember that vaguely. I guess I should because a few posts down I notice that I'm the one to send the PM to alert psychogoldfish of the "hacker". We were so protective of our rankings because the medal points were so hard to come by those days.

Great now I sound like an old man

At 9/27/17 04:10 AM, PhantasyReal wrote: Lol, that says a guy who read the whole topic and didn't understand any single thing.

I just want to add a few things to DJ Dark Dash. I kept him in the rankings with a proper reasoning why there is no evidence to ban him on MetaGamerScore. I tried to haggle with the Admins on RetroAchievements to unban his account and after continuing with the list I wrote him a pm that he can explain himself for the only game where it looks like he is a cheater. As HerbieG already mentioned I didn't take him off, I am against the removal and I will add him again when I figure out a bug to beat the game in the same way he finished the game. I am not removing people for fun or when the there is just a single weird unlock for a game, players are only removed when everyone else working on this list also agrees to it.

I am not talking about the other person because I respect the moderation. :D

We already established that there is evidence pertaining Dj Dark Dash's case. I checked the game myself and there are even more hackers on the hiscore table. I don't think that's smoking gun proof though, I believe that's suspicious but, hey, asking someone to reproduce glitches or exploits is absurd.

At 9/27/17 10:18 AM, Fro wrote: Lol, I remember that vaguely. I guess I should because a few posts down I notice that I'm the one to send the PM to alert psychogoldfish of the "hacker". We were so protective of our rankings because the medal points were so hard to come by those days.

You're a hero LOL

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 13:04:19

At 9/27/17 10:46 AM, SuperSapito wrote:

We already established that there is evidence pertaining Dj Dark Dash's case. I checked the game myself and there are even more hackers on the hiscore table. I don't think that's smoking gun proof though, I believe that's suspicious but, hey, asking someone to reproduce glitches or exploits is absurd.

Exploits are rather easy to reproduce, because they are just there all the time unless the author fixes it.
About DJDarkDash: the most important thing is that there was no attempts of defense from this user. In fact he never spoke out on NG, maybe despite insulting other users through PMs with "quite rude" words.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 13:47:23

At 9/27/17 01:04 PM, HerbieG wrote: Exploits are rather easy to reproduce, because they are just there all the time unless the author fixes it.
About DJDarkDash: the most important thing is that there was no attempts of defense from this user. In fact he never spoke out on NG, maybe despite insulting other users through PMs with "quite rude" words.

LOL. So he didn't bother to defend himself (i'm assuming everyone's male from now) but instead insulted people on PMs. That's suspicious.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 14:54:21

At 9/27/17 01:47 PM, SuperSapito wrote:
At 9/27/17 01:04 PM, HerbieG wrote: Exploits are rather easy to reproduce, because they are just there all the time unless the author fixes it.
LOL. So he didn't bother to defend himself (i'm assuming everyone's male from now) but instead insulted people on PMs. That's suspicious.

Maybe I explained that in a wrong way. He didn't defend himself, but those insults were not related to the case. It is just that he sometimes writes to somebody using nasty words.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 15:05:18

At 9/27/17 02:54 PM, HerbieG wrote: Maybe I explained that in a wrong way. He didn't defend himself, but those insults were not related to the case. It is just that he sometimes writes to somebody using nasty words.

No, no - I did understand the insults were not related to the "hacking trial", that's why I was surprised, he actually took time to answer less relevant messages instead of providing some proof of innocence.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 15:11:38

At 9/27/17 03:05 PM, SuperSapito wrote:
At 9/27/17 02:54 PM, HerbieG wrote: Maybe I explained that in a wrong way. He didn't defend himself, but those insults were not related to the case. It is just that he sometimes writes to somebody using nasty words.
No, no - I did understand the insults were not related to the "hacking trial", that's why I was surprised, he actually took time to answer less relevant messages instead of providing some proof of innocence.

The funny thing is that nobody can write to him. Because his inbox is constantly full nobody can send him a PM.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-27 15:40:25

At 9/27/17 03:11 PM, HerbieG wrote: The funny thing is that nobody can write to him. Because his inbox is constantly full nobody can send him a PM.

i think it's pretty obvious that he did that to himself in order to avoid receiving messages. lol

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-29 07:49:33

Hey all, this time something different and on a lighter note. A little survey: while doing the medal hunting, which view of the games with medals list do you prefer?
The old one?
Or the new one?

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-29 10:17:58

At 9/29/17 07:49 AM, HerbieG wrote: Hey all, this time something different and on a lighter note. A little survey: while doing the medal hunting, which view of the games with medals list do you prefer?
The old one?
Or the new one?

Old one. New one seems cool and I'd definitely use it if it had a filter for game categories (point n click, puzzle, adventure, etc), but I've always used the old one.

At 9/29/17 07:49 AM, HerbieG wrote: The old one!

50 > 24.
For me its really only about the maximum possible displayed games. It is easier to mash through new tabs on the search for games.

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 20:38:18

At 9/29/17 07:49 AM, HerbieG wrote: Hey all, this time something different and on a lighter note. A little survey: while doing the medal hunting, which view of the games with medals list do you prefer?
The old one?
Or the new one?

There are lists???

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 21:19:08

Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
001. 768060 | +0430 | .-0910 | ===== | Nijsse
002. 706375 | +0510 | .-0830 | +0080 | PhantasyReal
003. 580815 | +1240 | .-0100 | +0810 | HerbieG
004. 564105 | +0365 | .-0975 | .-0065 | PulseLane
005. 553510 | +0915 | .-0425 | +0485 | Ray80
006. 516705 | +0010 | .-1330 | .-0420 | Amereep
007. 515845 | +0295 | .-1045 | .-0135 | EdyKel
008. 507170 | +1430 | +0090 | +1000 | reflectionist
009. 475200 | +1715 | +0375 | +1285 | NeonSpider
010. 468080 | +1890 | +0550 | +1460 | Glamdrung +1
011. 467820 | +0350 | .-0990 | .-0080 | Slingerz -1
012. 437175 | +3090 | +1750 | +2660 | Optimos
013. 433905 | +0345 | .-0995 | .-0085 | cyberdemonio
014. 391880 | +1330 | .-0010 | +0900 | ionrayner
015. 390240 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Fooliolo
016. 370570 | +0075 | .-1265 | .-0355 | BADGIRLQC
017. 368075 | +0140 | .-1200 | .-0290 | Plasmarift
018. 366460 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | Mascetti
019. 359670 | +1080 | .-0260 | +0650 | yound
020. 356990 | +0040 | .-1300 | .-0390 | Knuckstrike
021. 351600 | +0160 | .-1180 | .-0270 | VJF
022. 346360 | +0070 | .-1270 | .-0360 | shannon821
023. 340945 | +0090 | .-1250 | .-0340 | SFS1313
024. 327425 | +0185 | .-1155 | .-0245 | Gooch
025. 325505 | +0605 | .-0735 | +0175 | TheMircster
026. 323785 | +0250 | .-1090 | .-0180 | RyoSangnoir
027. 322665 | +0115 | .-1225 | .-0315 | Mitrim
028. 319530 | +4000 | +2660 | +3570 | athomas5
029. 302230 | +0200 | .-1140 | .-0230 | BreakingBad
030. 301895 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Shantom
031. 299985 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Rubyvex
032. 298090 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | kirkdewinter
033. 295325 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | queenofbabes
034. 293295 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | SubNoctem
035. 289790 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | classicmaster
036. 289735 | +0105 | .-1235 | .-0325 | Black1998
037. 287830 | +0170 | .-1170 | .-0260 | beavinator
038. 286205 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | akajackfrost
039. 280145 | +0120 | .-1220 | .-0310 | KamenRiderStick
040. 275360 | +0685 | .-0655 | +0255 | Fioresa
041. 264120 | +0040 | .-1300 | .-0390 | DoctorStrongbad
042. 258160 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Superiore
043. 253180 | +0695 | .-0645 | +0265 | bivn123456789
044. 252525 | +0720 | .-0620 | +0290 | Riveet099
045. 252015 | +0700 | .-0640 | +0270 | crankbait
046. 248790 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | jt263
047. 246770 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | nosesocks
048. 245790 | +0035 | .-1305 | .-0395 | eunit5130
049. 243470 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | RHawk
050. 243435 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | norat374

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 21:20:31

051. 243185 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | darkmatt93
052. 240840 | +0160 | .-1180 | .-0270 | Yozh
053. 240795 | +0260 | .-1080 | .-0170 | supersavage
054. 239160 | +0350 | .-0990 | .-0080 | RedN +1
055. 238930 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | MI4-REAL-2001 -1
056. 238810 | +0745 | .-0595 | +0315 | terebella12 +1
057. 238080 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | chaosbot -1
058. 236380 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | DrenZ
059. 236135 | +2670 | +1330 | +2240 | CrackerJack30
060. 231875 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | DDK123
061. 230240 | +0120 | .-1220 | .-0310 | Definitiv
062. 229245 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | paul09
063. 228175 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | darkfg
064. 225420 | +0345 | .-0995 | .-0085 | ANISOCIAL
065. 224805 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Yatsufusa
066. 222380 | +0145 | .-1195 | .-0285 | Big-Boss
067. 218870 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Rsharp723894
068. 218660 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | BSEfcukde
069. 218505 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Bombenhagel
070. 218295 | +0015 | .-1325 | .-0415 | someaveragechap
071. 216440 | +0015 | .-1325 | .-0415 | Wia88
072. 216265 | +0165 | .-1175 | .-0265 | Mace13
073. 215775 | +1105 | .-0235 | +0675 | silverkitty23
074. 212410 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | EventHorizon
075. 204250 | +0045 | .-1295 | .-0385 | BBaaTTuuHHaaNN
076. 204180 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | MaitreVaati
077. 203495 | +0190 | .-1150 | .-0240 | Riccowed
078. 202635 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Sizzlebuzz
079. 200140 | +0090 | .-1250 | .-0340 | priscillawing
080. 197615 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | VicariousE
081. 195575 | +0140 | .-1200 | .-0290 | IngeniousCheese
082. 195415 | +0200 | .-1140 | .-0230 | RamUrMother
083. 193080 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | krachiii
084. 191615 | +0025 | .-1315 | .-0405 | gamejunkie
085. 191325 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Jimmy515
086. 191265 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | AlanDee
087. 190955 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Hib42
088. 190555 | +0145 | .-1195 | .-0285 | GunslingerAK
089. 190140 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Jamescush
090. 186575 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Jimborov
091. 186120 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | tgras
092. 185325 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Asandir
093. 184715 | +0105 | .-1235 | .-0325 | atro70
094. 182835 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Bspenc
095. 181965 | +0680 | .-0660 | +0250 | Nersul +1
096. 181615 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | bortpoo -1
097. 180230 | +0295 | .-1045 | .-0135 | PauLaVie
098. 180005 | +0215 | .-1125 | .-0215 | StarMagician
099. 179620 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | Decky
100. 179355 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | blackosama

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 21:21:10

101. 179215 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | urrad
102. 175450 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | o-rin
103. 173115 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | BAD-177
104. 171845 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | 6hojrak
105. 170045 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | ThePhenomenon
106. 168830 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | UncivilFire
107. 166650 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | Leinado
108. 166555 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | coldest
109. 162785 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | firefyte
110. 161220 | +0030 | .-1310 | .-0400 | Nitoglycerin
111. 159915 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | SamaelMo
112. 159670 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | wildwechsel
113. 158405 | +0585 | .-0755 | +0155 | EXOk
114. 156595 | +0345 | .-0995 | .-0085 | UndeadFighter
115. 155745 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | mgbt1211
116. 154990 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | orangecrix6
117. 154085 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Cyberdevil
118. 153950 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | Shahid
119. 153680 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | guiguidarkblue
120. 152015 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | waynerz99
121. 151455 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | wojessee
122. 151270 | +0225 | .-1115 | .-0205 | teremaki
123. 150965 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | myuhinny
124. 150240 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Cannabo
125. 149255 | +0265 | .-1075 | .-0165 | Franceman
126. 148965 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | LordOfTheShrooms
127. 148665 | +0080 | .-1260 | .-0350 | Idiot-Finder
128. 147200 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Argathras
129. 144980 | +0070 | .-1270 | .-0360 | LegolaSS
130. 144740 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Cg91
131. 144235 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | InsaneZeroG
132. 143345 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Monkeycraft
133. 143160 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | JosefEliasson
134. 142700 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | kuma847
135. 141140 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | Teddynotes
136. 140655 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Bigbear90
137. 140215 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Kabuya
138. 139670 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | PyroDragon88
139. 139585 | +0140 | .-1200 | .-0290 | Righttime
140. 139255 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | sbroughton
141. 139060 | +0185 | .-1155 | .-0245 | rgray
142. 138795 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | ChronoNomad
143. 138720 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | bisoni
144. 138640 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | VincentGrey
145. 137400 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | DepresiveNeko
146. 135905 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | coolblondman
147. 133875 | +0415 | .-0925 | .-0015 | rhem180 +1
148. 133520 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Chatteris -1
149. 133255 | +0605 | .-0735 | +0175 | zzuzu +1
150. 132895 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | TheDarkUltimate -1

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 21:23:08

151. 132890 | +0400 | .-0940 | .-0030 | davidpuralocura
152. 131625 | +0440 | .-0900 | +0010 | SLjimbolian +1
153. 131435 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | BOGOtm -1
154. 130480 | +0060 | .-1280 | .-0370 | twright4726
155. 128755 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | ackai
156. 127845 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Corvidae
157. 127195 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | unknown-factor
158. 126795 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | RabidBunnyMan98
159. 125285 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | xx2650
160. 125180 | +0100 | .-1240 | .-0330 | Mxmts
161. 125120 | +1210 | .-0130 | +0780 | fixit +3
162. 124680 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Waffilicious -1
163. 124235 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Sentio -1
164. 124215 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | pzY-o -1
165. 124005 | +0590 | .-0750 | +0160 | TonyBest100 +1
166. 123565 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Bandbe -1
167. 123205 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | duckyness
168. 122070 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | ALFK11
169. 121375 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | nidoking02
170. 120850 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | PikaRobo
171. 120750 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | DiMono
172. 120445 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | fa2mann
173. 119890 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | blyndid
174. 119335 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | dragoneffect
175. 118560 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | sunsadow
176. 118420 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | MegaGold
177. 117985 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Celegon
178. 117970 | +0180 | .-1160 | .-0250 | Gomes
179. 117750 | +0010 | .-1330 | .-0420 | HexMagnificus
180. 117540 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | BoogityBoogity
181. 116575 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Slirun
182. 116530 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | CNGP
183. 116430 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Kalar
184. 115970 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Petrylu
185. 115695 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | vlandeismilsoum2
186. 115305 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | The-Winged-Serpent
187. 115020 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | pedrolmoura
188. 114915 | +0015 | .-1325 | .-0415 | z017
189. 114105 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Kauvin
190. 114085 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | JackofPojo
191. 114030 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | hmhmhm
192. 112935 | +0365 | .-0975 | .-0065 | doctorghoti +3
193. 112835 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | GoldenSharkBolt -1
194. 112825 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | mstmar -1
195. 112775 | +0030 | .-1310 | .-0400 | destructiveduck -1
196. 112360 | +0070 | .-1270 | .-0360 | mistywisty77
197. 111495 | .-0005 | .-1345 | .-0435 | NerdyBandit
198. 110590 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | OrangeGiant
199. 110215 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | Hacsev
200. 110145 | +0000 | .-1340 | .-0430 | theplayer234

Other Stats
New Medal Points: 1340
Total Medal Point Gain: 39875
Medal Point Gain for Top 50: 24370
Top Toppers: @fixit, @doctorghoti (+3)
Top Floppers: @Slingerz, @MI4-REAL-2001, @chaosbot, @bortpoo, @Chatteris, @TheDarkUltimate, @BOGOtm, @Waffilicious, @Sentio, @pzY-o, @Bandbe, @GoldenSharkBolt, @mstmar, @destructiveduck (-1)
Top Gainers: @athomas5 (4000), @Optimos (3090), @CrackerJack30 (2670)
Newcomers: (none)
Returners: (none)

Some people earned more points than they have collected. Were some removed medals added again?

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 22:11:13

At 9/29/17 10:17 AM, Optimos wrote:
The old one?
Or the new one?
Old one. New one seems cool and I'd definitely use it if it had a filter for game categories (point n click, puzzle, adventure, etc), but I've always used the old one.

It does. It requires some url-hacking, but you can add "/genre/genre" to the url, e.g. https://www.newgrounds.com/games/browse/genre/adventure-point-n-click/feature/medals

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-09-30 22:17:50

At 9/30/17 10:11 PM, PulseLane wrote:
It does. It requires some url-hacking, but you can add "/genre/genre" to the url, e.g. https://www.newgrounds.com/games/browse/genre/adventure-point-n-click/feature/medals

Oh neat, thank you!

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-10-02 20:54:28

... Ok, why isn't my name is the list this time?

At 10/2/17 08:54 PM, SuperSapito wrote: ... Ok, why isn't my name is the list this time?

Your name was removed 5 lists / weeks ago. More precisely on the 27th August. It is not "this time". I got multiple lists of users and adding you was a mistake during the update on the 26th August. You should have never been added in the first place.

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2017-10-02 22:23:06

At 10/2/17 10:07 PM, PhantasyReal wrote: Your name was removed 5 lists / weeks ago. More precisely on the 27th August. It is not "this time". I got multiple lists of users and adding you was a mistake during the update on the 26th August. You should have never been added in the first place.

Ok, why was it a mistake?

At 10/2/17 10:23 PM, SuperSapito wrote: Ok, why was it a mistake?

There is a pending investigation about your unlocks. The problem was that I didn't play some of those games. I had to rely on the knowledge and experience of a moderator in your case. In the end I mixed up the lists of possible cheaters with to be added players.

<3

At 10/2/17 11:54 PM, PhantasyReal wrote: There is a pending investigation about your unlocks. The problem was that I didn't play some of those games. I had to rely on the knowledge and experience of a moderator in your case. In the end I mixed up the lists of possible cheaters with to be added players.

Ok.

Just, please, try to use better phrasing. Saying things like "It was a mistake to put you there, you should have never been added" easily gives the wrong impression.

At 9/30/17 10:11 PM, PulseLane wrote: It does. It requires some url-hacking, but you can add "/genre/genre" to the url, e.g. https://www.newgrounds.com/games/browse/genre/adventure-point-n-click/feature/medals

Welcome back.

At 10/3/17 12:27 AM, SuperSapito wrote: Just, please, try to use better phrasing. Saying things like "It was a mistake to put you there, you should have never been added" easily gives the wrong impression.

I will think about it after being reborn as a native speaker in a language I just don't need in my life (besides with a few hobbies here and there). Maybe we should talk in Spanish, German, Korean, French or Russian in the future? Just to see how good your "phrasing" then is.

<3