00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Grussellrussl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

YouTube cat abuser caught.

16,787 Views | 223 Replies

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-16 23:10:14

At 2/16/09 11:01 PM, KemCab wrote: Sure, it was bad, but when was it Anonymous' duty to be vigilantes?

They've sort of been on and off vigilanties for a while now.

http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-16 23:17:38

Mhhh, Im pretty sure that anon did not care about the cat, and what they where pissed at was those two fucks acting as if they were cool n shit in front of them and they thinked "who the hell do these fags think they are" so they tracked them and sent the police to his house. Now i dont want them to be arrested or beaten to death, but what most likely will happen is everyone around them will start calling them the cat killers and shit like that, and they're lifes will be forever ruined, converting them in some kind of sad loser junkies that never did anything with they're lifes becouse of one tiny videos.

tl;dr I hope these bastards get they're lifes ruined

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-16 23:25:19

At 2/16/09 11:17 PM, mrwinneranimator wrote:
tl;dr I hope these bastards get they're lifes ruined

Their lives ARE ruined, but I want them to suffer pain.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-16 23:26:47

At 2/16/09 10:25 PM, Gein wrote: It's a fucking cat, they are pieces of shit. People who think he should die just because he hit it should go die. ITS A MOTHERFUCKING CAT

Well if he and all other animal abusers were executed it would solve both the human overpopulation problem and the animal abuse problem, would it not?

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 00:35:04

oh, he looks like a terrorist, he got busted!

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 00:40:01

good they got caught, RIP dusty,

but i can see it now,

fox news:;

internet terrorist cult 4 chan beats and kills kitty killer, here is our news correspondent with some incredibly objective and one sided arguments in favor of the kitty killer,

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 03:39:26

At 2/17/09 03:09 AM, radioactive-duck wrote: idk, the blows looked kinda soft and fake-looking

They censored and blurred alot in that news report, there was only I'd say; 10 second footage from the original, the first video uploaded on YouTube lasted >1:00, the second video wasn't as "brutal" as the first.

WritingPad. |

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 03:41:25

At 2/17/09 03:09 AM, radioactive-duck wrote: idk, the blows looked kinda soft and fake-looking

Oh yeah because he could totally fake the cats screams and the look of sheer horror in it's eyes.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 03:42:35

Mob justice. Goodies.

If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 05:52:24

At 2/16/09 05:17 AM, homor wrote: "UPDATE: Dusty, the cat, later died from his injuries at the veterinarian's office. The cat seemed to suffered from a heart attack/stroke while it was shaking in the corner of it's cage."

)':

What buttfucking horrid bitches...

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 15:02:17

At 2/16/09 05:47 AM, aMikaBoo wrote:
At 2/16/09 04:56 AM, Ogirra wrote: In other news, a murderer is still on the loose as police forces are distracted by two guys raping a cat.
Who would probably grow up to rape and murder people.

I would say it's more a case of *Will

Chanimals.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 15:41:09

That's great! It's wonderful to see abusive people get caught for their wrongdoing. Honestly, you shouldn't post that stuff on the Internet in the first place. In this case, thank you because then we were able to find you!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 20:19:15

I have some new information.

There was another cat involved, and there was a 3rd video as well.

What. The. FUCK!!!

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 20:35:22

By the way, I found the IRC room where the whole operation with Anonymous took place last night, and I just went into right now, and I'm hearing that /b/ and 4chan is down, and I'm told this article is to blame, along with the events surrounding the animal abuse.

Expect a lot of people on the forums tonight, folks.

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 20:37:11

At 2/17/09 08:35 PM, MrCongeniality wrote: By the way, I found the IRC room where the whole operation with Anonymous took place last night, and I just went into right now,

Let me correct my grammar. I found the IRC room last night, and I just went into it now and I am hearing these things.

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-17 22:58:04

At 2/17/09 08:22 PM, speeling wrote: Just hope that that one has a chance at life, and didn't get the horrible treatment. Maybe it was just another cat they owned, and Kenny just hurt one cat...

Come on people, I don't see any of you demanding we enact new laws, allowing torture of sick fucks. We need to start, just admit it yall.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 12:05:19

I hate the ones who hurt cats for nothing i got NEWS (that there old :|) : Kay firstli the kids who did this there some fucking idiots that must be fucked by days but gays in a crazy room aprox 1 year and the old news are that when i saw some 2 idiots (kids) that took the cat (the cat was no fear for humans ) and then guess wat? They throwd the poor cat in the ground :(( now she was fear for humans doh :( I HATE THE ANIMAL BRUTALITY

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 12:36:59

atleast the cat is safe.
Those guys are screwed in court.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 12:48:40

Deserves a kick or two in the balls.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 14:22:38

At 2/19/09 12:36 PM, flashwarrior wrote: atleast the cat is safe.

The cat died, it had a heart problem...

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 14:54:00

At 2/19/09 02:22 PM, Zyphonee wrote:
The cat died, it had a heart problem...

At least there was a happy ending. I'm glad all you people can get morally indignant after fapping to goatse.

Mr. Spiff's advice: If you're going to abuse your animal, do it privately and away from cameras. Remember, this is a special moment.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 15:30:34

This just shows Rule 51 of the Internet. Anon loves cats. Do not piss off Anon. You will pay.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 15:39:09

If there's one agency that is better than the FBI at solving crimes, it's the folks at 4chan

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 15:42:17

At 2/19/09 03:39 PM, EKublai wrote: If there's one agency that is better than the FBI at solving crimes, it's the folks at 4chan

Don't you ever try to give 4chan positive feedback in these forums, EVER!

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 16:06:07

At 2/19/09 03:42 PM, Zyphonee wrote: Don't you ever try to give 4chan positive feedback in these forums, EVER!

I'm not listening...la la la la.

You need to face facts. 4chan was actually in the green here, and did the right thing. So was Anonymous.

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 17:07:01

I hope his parents see this too.

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 17:17:24

Wow, a racist AND a cat abuser.

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-19 17:42:17

At 2/19/09 04:06 PM, MrCongeniality wrote: You need to face facts. 4chan was actually in the green here, and did the right thing. So was Anonymous.

Agreed.

I cannot stand the sight of people abusing animals... Before the hurricanes (I'm on the coast of Louisiana) I had raised 30 or so dogs on my acre of land (was looking to get a grant to kennel, train, and place dogs in PROPER homes.... well before Cesar Millan was all the rage (his techniques are so similar to mine it's scary), then after Katrina/Rita/Gustav, I stopped counting at 50, all the dogs that have ever been on my land. Now I have 4 that are my pack right now, don't have the time to do more than care for my own dogs.
So, tl;dr I'm a dog lover. I've been known to "gently slap around" anyone who thinks doing shit like this is fun.

I'm so glad the Internet Hate Machine did something a bit out of character.. I would have loved to give them some /b/lackup.

Sorry if that post was too long, enjoying a day off with my migraine meds.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-21 20:27:02

Those guys are screwed in court.

no
the cat died at the vets! :D

no, its sad :[

Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. 2009-02-21 20:33:41

At 2/21/09 04:42 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
A link to the petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ju sticetodusty

I lol'ed at the less than animal friendly ads that site has.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor