00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cathanof just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,803,824 Views | 34,326 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 00:06:13

Favs

I thought I had it bad, maybe I'm in better shape than I thought?

Also check out the asshole review response below it and rofl!

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 00:24:56

At 3/12/09 08:48 PM, Chronamut wrote: posted for epic justice:
or epic pancakes

Nonsense

i shall deliver daily!!!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 01:17:24

interest check for competition

3xOsc + Effects only :D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 01:26:56

At 3/13/09 12:06 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Also check out the asshole review response below it and rofl!

That honestly made my day lol! I love it when people respond to advice like that. "Oh its supposed to be that way". Yep... yep... it's supposed to be clipping...

Also, piano covering up the strings has little to do with mastering... that would be dealt with in the mixing stages :P

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 01:27:42

Holllllyyyy crap.

Anyone else watch the Syracuse-Connecticut game?!

I'd never seen or heard of a 6 overtime game in basketball evvveerr.. and hell.. normally I don't even care about basketball.. but that game was intense!!

3xOsc comp

Been done before.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 01:50:52

At 3/13/09 01:27 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Been done before.

can't be done again?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 02:14:49

I HAS A SONG IN REASON.

But I've kind of hit a wall with it. To that end, I wish to see if someone would be willing to collab with me. PM me and I'll hit you up with the .rsn. :D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 02:37:26

At 3/13/09 02:14 AM, SolusLunes wrote: I HAS A SONG IN REASON.

But I've kind of hit a wall with it. To that end, I wish to see if someone would be willing to collab with me. PM me and I'll hit you up with the .rsn. :D

I'd totally offer but I use Reason 3.0.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 02:52:24

At 3/13/09 02:37 AM, ZENON wrote:

It uses no thor yet, so it might be backwards compatible?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 03:08:13

At 3/13/09 02:52 AM, SolusLunes wrote:
At 3/13/09 02:37 AM, ZENON wrote:

It uses no thor yet, so it might be backwards compatible?

I'm 99,9999% sure it isn't, there were more changes to reason than Thor- the Combinator has more parameters, the automation is based on a very different concept and I believe there were some changes to the sound engine stuff as well.

Anyway thanx for sending me the .rns, this'll be fun

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 09:26:17

At 3/13/09 08:46 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 3/13/09 12:06 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Favs

I have to agree with the others - the guy was just trying to help - and your response was actually the asshole in this equation.

I think you've misunderstood, blackattackbitch wrote the review, not the response to it

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 11:31:48

HAHA chrons a stupids

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 12:02:10

At 3/13/09 12:06 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Favs

I have to agree with the others - the guy was just trying to help - and your response was actually the asshole in this equation.

I didn't write the response, I wrote the review. I would never respond to a review in such a manner, it's unprofessional and egotistic. I mean, seriously, "make me mad an' make more music"? Can one ever be that pigheaded?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-13 16:08:12

and your response was actually the asshole in this equation.

Yeah I think your equation messed up..

math tutoring?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 06:16:43

Pi Day
Today is Pi Day, the geek holiday!

So make sure to celebrate it, either by eating pie, or killing your brain off by complex mathematical procedures.

I vote number 1.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 06:32:42

Pi Day

I have no pie D:

Oh wait- I have pizza. Pizza-Pie!

omnomnom (that counts right?)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 06:36:22

The lounge is closed during the weekend due to serious and important business.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 16:31:40

It's not closed.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 16:33:38

lounge not closed
I blame Ruckles for everything in life.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 16:35:02

Lounge Fornication

I'm so happy my precious lounge has been saved from the abyss of rucklo's evil clutches. Now I can spam post all I want and not have to worry about getting in trouble, so long as I bold face my delinquency! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 16:57:54

Lounge Fornication

The lounge. Is there anything it can't do?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 17:31:57

Exceptionally bad day

So I woke up to take my regular morning dose of lounge-crack right? However, when I went onto NG, I found that Rucklo (from here on referred to as Satan, Legion, Abaddon, Iblis, Randall Flagg [for Stephen King readers], Keanu Reeves, or Rucklo [the worst name of them all]) locked my lounge away. For five minutes, everything was okay, albeit boring. However, withdrawal set in.....

First came the chills. I put on a sweater, two pairs of pants, a coat, a hat and gloves, and was still cold. But that wasn't the worst of it. Following immediately after that were the shakes and the aches. I couldn't do anything but sit in my bed and cry. That's right Rucklo! YOU MADE ME CRY!!!! But they weren't tears of sadness or self-pity. No no no, they were tears of anger, burning anger that, combined with the effects of the withdrawal, actually burned my face a bit. The scars will be visible for some time.....

Then came the hallucinations. I lost track of time; everything seemed lucid and wavy, and I saw....things. My cat had become some kind of man-bear-pig and attacked me, but then dissappeared as I shrieked in fear and madness. Oh and I pissed myself in the middle of this attack too. I swear I saw Jesus fucking the pope in the ass in my bathroom when I tried to clean myself up, so I couldn't even do that. At this moment, I smell like piss and shit.

After this, and while hallucinating, I decide to check out if the lounge was unlocked yet. Hazily, I see that it's still locked, but I finally decide to actually open it up and see the text before the lock. Upon seeing that, a kind of destructive anger unseen ever before washed over me. I went on a killing spree after that....

I don't remember much, I just remember chopping the head off of a 4 year old and throwing it at the mother, knocking her out cold.....

Afterwards, I returned home and checked out the lounge again to find it open, and all was well, except....I WANT RETRIBUTION!!!! RUCKLO MUST DIE!!!!!

true story

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 18:43:28

Exceptionally bad day

Holy shit. You have issues.

Rucklo should've locked it for the whole weekend... So some of you people would go make some songs! :D

amiright?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 18:44:46

Quick question

If i collab with someone and want to put the final product on Newgrounds, is it allowed to put the song on 2 different accounts (the accounts of the people who collabed)?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 19:00:26

Totally off-topic
No wonder hat sometimes I feel like a penicorn... look here what happens when mother-in-law get her hands on Photoshop...

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 19:39:00

At 3/14/09 06:43 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: Exceptionally bad day

Holy shit. You have issues.

Rucklo should've locked it for the whole weekend... So some of you people would go make some songs! :D

amiright?

Meh, when you're right, you're right, considering that I was supposed to start my newest song today lol

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 21:04:19

At 3/14/09 06:44 PM, MH16 wrote: Quick question

If i collab with someone and want to put the final product on Newgrounds, is it allowed to put the song on 2 different accounts (the accounts of the people who collabed)?

Yes you can Darkside555 and zero-resurrected once collabed and both of them submitted the same song in there accounts.
here:

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 22:14:45

What?

At 3/14/09 10:04 PM, Chronamut wrote: bah I read the whole thing wrong - sorry BAB - NOW EVERYONE GO AWAY OR I'LL FUCK YOU ALL!

What?

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 22:41:15

lock

i swear. i didn't unlock the lounge, some evil demon must've done that. :O

but since altr is out to kill me, etc, it really doesn't matter. just for the lulz, i'll try to remember to lock the lounge one of the days next week, so at least this place won't be a distraction to all you creative but easily distracted souls out there. ok deal?

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-14 22:43:35

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!!!

Guess what? Fucking Armin Van Buuren himself is playing an all night set at the Fur Nightclub in DC, only problem is, It's on a Thursday (what the fuck?!) Unfortunately I'm in Philly at the moment. I can take this bus called the Chinatown Bus to DC for $30 roundtrip which i would totally do (the tickets for the show are only 25 dollars!) But I would be left stranded in DC from 3 am to like 7 am when the bus comes. So if anyone lives around DC and wants to go (who is 18+) please let me know maybe we can figure something out. I would totally try to get some friends from back home to come but they're lame and probably wouldn't want to party >:(

And what REALLY pisses me off is that Above & Beyond played there last month, and it was on a Saturday so I actually COULD have gone >:C I'm not a huge fan of Armin's music but I really really want to see him DJ, but Above & Beyond's another story, if I saw them live I just might fangasm.

oh and I'll have to wait like 23239785 years for Armin to come back to DC again if i don't go lul