00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,783,706 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 00:22:14

At 9/11/09 08:55 PM, xKore wrote: Start:
Hey, do you want to see my bum hole?

NED:
Hey, I please you. Please please. Ass. Do your hole please?

wow.

I'm confused >.<

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 01:20:47

Party

Just came back from a party. Kinda pissed. I was hitting on this girl the entire night, and towards the very end she says she has a BF. FUCK

Drunk btw.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 01:29:27

At 9/12/09 01:20 AM, TMM43 wrote: Party

Just came back from a party. Kinda pissed. I was hitting on this girl the entire night, and towards the very end she says she has a BF. FUCK

Clearly you should have asked first

Drunk btw.

Fuck, i was going to get drunk tonight. whoops.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 01:35:10

like every weekened hooray, lol i can imagine the parties you go to, paper hats, potato chips. or atleast ones squares go to.

which reminds me that since i live close to the entertainment district i have to deal with these people every weekend, drunk nightclubbers who all follow a dress code.. to the point where if you're black you cannot participate

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 01:42:48

Start:
One in the hand beats two in the bush.

End:
January 1, the other two knobs are included.

lololololololollolo

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 01:45:31

At 9/12/09 01:29 AM, loansindi wrote:
Clearly you should have asked first

haha I don't do that. I spit my game (the little I have lololol) and hope for the best.

Fuck, i was going to get drunk tonight. whoops.

Well go out and buy some! Plus tomorrow is another day. Get hammered!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 04:22:10

Hi guys, I'm traveling, but I can't tell you where I am or what I'm doing, when I'll be back, or any of that fun stuff.

Ta! :D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 05:57:58

At 9/12/09 04:22 AM, SolusLunes wrote: Hi guys, I'm traveling, but I can't tell you where I am or what I'm doing, when I'll be back, or any of that fun stuff.

Ta! :D

Sekret mizionnes?!

Have fun traveling dude. ;D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 06:46:07

Translation Party

Start: All your base are belong to us.

End: The base belongs to us all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 10:40:23

Eagle Board of Review
I gots my Eagle Scout Board of Review today at high noon (Central). Needless to say, I am a bit nervous.

For those that don't know, Eagle is the highest rank one can get in Scouting, and it carries quite a bit of clout in the real world. Hell, when my brother got it, he received a letter from Gerald Ford AND Pope Benedict congratulating him.

Hopefully I don't mess up.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 14:53:58

hurrah
I made Eagle Scout.

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 16:24:26

Boy Scout

Congratulations! I bet "eagle scout" looks much better on a college resume than "Newgrounds audio artist".

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 17:22:08

At 9/12/09 04:24 PM, Stupor wrote:
"Newgrounds audio artist".

You'd be surprised!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 17:34:37

http://syntrus.newgrounds.com/news/post/

No one reads my damn newsposts.

I'm ttly working on an album but I need a little help picking it. and damn someone has to read me whinings.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 18:45:08

At 9/12/09 05:22 PM, TMM43 wrote:
At 9/12/09 04:24 PM, Stupor wrote:
"Newgrounds audio artist".
You'd be surprised!

Well, it would at the least be better than my other internet occupation "Maker of youtube poops".
Though since music as of right now is solely a hobby, with me being a history major... I make songs for fun, and for some small way of getting some little renown.

If people happen to find me the next towering genius of American Contemporary Music, and put me in charge of IRCAM or something like that, super! But I won't hold my breath. I just want to say want I want to say, and leave it at that.

At 9/12/09 05:34 PM, Syntrus wrote: http://syntrus.newgrounds.com/news/post/

No one reads my damn newsposts.

I'm ttly working on an album but I need a little help picking it. and damn someone has to read me whinings.

Need someone to pick it? Like, pick a name? Or pick the songs to go on it? I usually try to make albums go together by themes. Like my one album, Sunday Afternoon in Vienna was purely classical-styled music. You try to kinda see what goes together. i usually makes songs with a story in mind, so I can put the pieces of the story together for any album I feel like. Reading your news post, I'm sorry that things turned out that way for you. I know how it is to feel a crunch, but unlike you, I feel nowhere enough confident in my music to even TRY to make someone pay for it. Best of wishes, though.

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 20:08:40

At 9/12/09 06:45 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote:

EMperor you are a stand up guy.

Guess what happened i was having such a shitty day then I found out that my music was put on a staff picked New Artist list at CBC Radio 3 :P

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-12 22:16:15

Now isn't that nice?

I must be good luck.

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 04:55:53

sunday morning gets deleted

i delete everything that have to do with zero-voting in this thread lol

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 06:56:57

At 9/13/09 04:55 AM, Rucklo wrote: sunday morning gets deleted

i delete everything that have to do with zero-voting in this thread lol

hahaha, good job rucklee =D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 10:37:27

Rucklo is our hero

Three cheers for rucklo!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 11:12:58

Fab Aura

I saw a license plate that said FAB.

I chuckled, hehe.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 19:19:37

Triple Rig-ed

In the Audio forum there are 3 threads in a row blocked by Rig.

I found it amusing.

Somebody take a print screen if they want, cuz im on a mac, and i cant fiure out how to print screen on this PoS.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-13 22:28:24

At 9/13/09 07:19 PM, LK412 wrote: Triple Rig-ed

In the Audio forum there are 3 threads in a row blocked by Rig.

I found it amusing.

Somebody take a print screen if they want, cuz im on a mac, and i cant fiure out how to print screen on this PoS.

Zing!

The Audio Forum Lounge

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 01:16:28

who is steve

wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 07:46:41

At 9/13/09 11:48 PM, Chronamut wrote: hah - you think a girl saying "oh i have a boyfriend is bad"

What's worse is when they don't mention it and you find out later, like the next day and they act as if you were supposed to know. This hasn't happened to me before, but I'd be damned if it had.

Also I saw inglorious bastard - and sorry to any germans on this site - but to see them all die just gave me the most profoundly satisfied feeling.

That's a damn good movie. I'm probably going to see it a second time just because some of mah peeps haven't seen it yet.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 08:38:21

Inglorious Basterds

Does anyone know why in the title ''bastards'' is written as ''basterds''?
Anyway, i was going to see that movie this weekend with a friend of mine, but when i got at the cinema they only had 2 places left. One on the 2nd row and one on the 4th -_-
Now i'll just have to wait 'til it's out on Dvd or maybe i can try again next weekend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 09:40:58

At 9/14/09 08:38 AM, MH16 wrote: Does anyone know why in the title ''bastards'' is written as ''basterds''?

I'm pretty sure that's how they spell it in the movie. It's been a while since I've seen it though.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 10:25:03

At 9/14/09 09:40 AM, DSMagnum wrote:
At 9/14/09 08:38 AM, MH16 wrote: Does anyone know why in the title ''bastards'' is written as ''basterds''?
I'm pretty sure that's how they spell it in the movie. It's been a while since I've seen it though.

Urban Dictionary definition:

A clever misspelling of the word BASTARD used to ensure your movie title stands out when Googled.

Also note that there is a "U" in IngloUrious that shouldn't be there.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 13:47:37

At 9/14/09 08:38 AM, MH16 wrote: Inglorious Basterds

Does anyone know why in the title ''bastards'' is written as ''basterds''?
Anyway, i was going to see that movie this weekend with a friend of mine, but when i got at the cinema they only had 2 places left. One on the 2nd row and one on the 4th -_-
Now i'll just have to wait 'til it's out on Dvd or maybe i can try again next weekend.

Inglourious Basterds

Quoted from Wiki:

"The title of the film was inspired by director Enzo Castellari's 1978 Dirty Dozen-like war film The Inglorious Bastards. However, Tarantino's film is not a remake. To date, there has been little explanation of the title spelling (the correct spelling would be "Inglorious Bastards"). When asked, Tarantino would not explain the u in Inglourious and said, "But the 'Basterds'? That's just the way you say it: Basterds."[7] He stated in an interview that the misspelled title is "Consider it a Basquiat-esque touch."[8] He further commented on The Late Show with David Letterman that "Inglourious Basterds" is the "Tarantino way of spelling it."[9] In the film itself, the words are briefly shown in their misspelled form on Aldo's rifle."

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-09-14 17:44:28

Harry Partch
I've been getting into his music as of late... I think it's pretty cool... The guy invented his own instruments and made music for them. They are very primal and full of energy.
An excerpt/sample

He not only made his own instruments, but he put his own tonal scales and modes of composition onto them, which I as a bit of a music buff find very impressive. I believe it was something of a 43-note-based octave, or something along those lines.

Sometimes I wonder if I just got into this stuff, or if deep down, I've always liked it, even if I didn't know about it at the time.

~Morton Feldman

BBS Signature