Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-12 05:00:39 Reply

10 years

Would you look at that, my account is 10 years old today.

At 1/8/18 02:34 AM, Ultramartyr wrote: here's an update on my life.

my girlfriend and i moved into a new apartment, and we're all settled in. my career is going well, got a promotion recently. i haven't recorded anything in a long time, probably gonna change that soon. life is good though.

Awesome, hope the apartment is cozy and you get along well living together (did you live together previously, or just moving in together now?).

Ultramartyr
Ultramartyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-12 10:19:11 Reply

At 1/12/18 05:00 AM, Mich wrote: 10 years

congrats! if i had kept my old account, it'd be 15 this year

At 1/8/18 02:34 AM, Ultramartyr wrote: here's an update on my life.

my girlfriend and i moved into a new apartment, and we're all settled in. my career is going well, got a promotion recently. i haven't recorded anything in a long time, probably gonna change that soon. life is good though.
Awesome, hope the apartment is cozy and you get along well living together (did you live together previously, or just moving in together now?).

we've lived together for about 8 months now (in three different locations, long story) and yeah, we get along great. happiest 8 months of my life.

Newest track: Honor - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature
ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-13 12:12:04 Reply

At 12/29/17 06:54 AM, LunyAlex wrote: I miss this place.
*Sigh*
Maybe soon

Me same except two weeks later :(

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-14 09:05:06 Reply

At 1/12/18 05:00 AM, Mich wrote: 10 years

Heh, i check this thread after 327894623874 centuries and first person i see is you.
How you been man? :)

Anyway wanted to say something but im guessing many have said it before.. audio player really screws up loops pausing loop with about a second. Its really annoying when you make use of loop for your music almost generally. :/

Secondly.. im not a playahata or anything but yesterday i checked the audio ranking 'best of the month' and what the flying heck happened.. horribly volumes, generic progressions that are even worse than popmusic listings in terms of catching the listener for longer than a single segment. How can such uploads be in the best of the month? Is NG back to being a popularity contest where people vote on the people and social points instead of the actual quality again? Thought we were beyond that already. Then again i myself also havent really been on NG that much admittedly so what the heck do i know.

Anyway, love for you geezys and all, this place will always be my cradle.

-Cal.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

I0TA
I0TA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-15 22:50:57 Reply

TIL my old account is only a month different from Mich date. Wish I didn't ask Tom locked it.

I have no one style.
- Oscar Peterson

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-16 21:11:04 Reply

At 1/14/18 09:05 AM, Calamaistr wrote:

Secondly.. im not a playahata or anything but yesterday i checked the audio ranking 'best of the month' and what the flying heck happened.. horribly volumes, generic progressions that are even worse than popmusic listings in terms of catching the listener for longer than a single segment.

it's been that way since the beginning lol

lel

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-01-22 23:21:06 Reply

look at me talking to myself

lel

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2018-02-10 20:23:09 (edited 2018-02-10 20:25:51) Reply

At 1/22/18 11:21 PM, Sequenced wrote: look at me talking to myself

No man I agree with your previous sentiment, stuff seems on par with what the picks of the week were previously and everything seems just fine. What's good Sequenced and what are your favorite cute animal gifs you have seen recently. Probably this