00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

whats that game called again?

979 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 12:42:45

I felt this was the right section for this. it did say "question about the featurs and flash on newgrounds".

I remeber playing a game that was on the front page, where you where this guy who was just coloured black, no face, nothing. you had to run and collect these cogs, with this big thing after you firing lazers and what not. then you had to run bakc to a bunker, and you coudl upgrade fomr there. the style of ground and level was industrial. and you could upgrade yourself form there.

This is a rather detaiuled explanation of the game, but I can't for the life of me think of that the name is. Anyone help out?

Destroyed.

Response to whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 12:46:47

aint this ment to go in flash section?

dsdfasf

Response to whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 12:48:15

At 1/22/09 12:46 PM, sammontague wrote: aint this ment to go in flash section?

No he is in the right forum for these questions.

I do not know what game you are talking about, but if you can remember when it was it was on the frontpage then you might be able to find it in the front page archive.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 12:50:13

Response to whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 13:08:41

At 1/22/09 12:50 PM, RebeccaRose wrote: GunRun?

nah it werent gunrun

I looked through the archives, back from 2007 and GOD DAMN IT i cant find it! hm...lemme try to add more detail.

the avatar it had was of a black man, and a grren backgorund. the man was running too.

that big monster thing is a machine. it tires to shoot you as you try to get the cogs "obviously".

there's text at the bottom, that keeps showing witty insults towards the person your playing as, and towards you. he even changes his insults every few seconds and repsonds with more insults when you get hurt.

does that help more?

Destroyed.

Response to whats that game called again? 2009-01-22 20:16:10

Only thing I thought of at first was the N game and meatboy, but then I saw the guy who posted Hunter Forever. That's probably it.