00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Office Fan Club!

15,627 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-03-16 11:58:20

only seen like 2 maybe 3 episodes but i think the shows great lol.

dsdfasf

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-03-16 15:44:15

I loved the new episode :D!!
For a moment there I was scared that Dwight was going to get fired, but it all worked out :).

*knock knock*

:: "Who's there?"

KGB!

:: "KGB who?"

"VEE VILL ASK ZEE KWESTIONZ!"

Emote mod. Contact me for emote moderation.

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-03-28 10:27:08

The new boss is interesting. I guess what they were thinking was "What would happen if we brought a normal person into the office?"

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-09 21:50:01

DId you guys see the opening credits for the second epsidoe today? It was hilarious when Michael shot the basketball.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-10 00:29:38

At 4/9/09 11:26 PM, RKThrilla wrote: I watched the two new episodes today, the 1st one was alright, but the second one was pretty funny..

It's getting a bit over the top now if you ask me.

It's difficult adjusting to the new boss. I don't know if the writers went too far with the "Michael Scott Paper Company", but I'm sure everything will sort itself out in the end.

Plus Phyliss got owned by a soccer ball.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-10 01:12:12

At 4/10/09 12:50 AM, RKThrilla wrote:
At 4/10/09 12:29 AM, sumidiotdude wrote:
Plus Phyliss got owned by a soccer ball.
Bahaha, I laughed so hard at the part XD

That was so funny. I love how much Andy sucked up in that episode, like when he was talking soccer with the new boss.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-21 11:08:21

How long are they going to drag out Michael Scott Paper Company?

Does he even have any paper to sell, I can't see this going well (now that he has a customer).

Posted from Linux. Distro may vary.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-22 17:17:34

At 4/21/09 11:08 AM, Wonderful wrote: How long are they going to drag out Michael Scott Paper Company?

Does he even have any paper to sell, I can't see this going well (now that he has a customer).

I think The Office is at its prime right now. The Michael Scott Paper Company is great, I love how he is now rivals with Dunder Mifflin and the new boss. Utterly hilarious.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-22 19:30:27

I have a feeling that Mike's company will be more successful somehow and be able to get the old office back.

Also yeah the new office episodes are great I don't think they are over the top at all. (Compared to every other episode out there anyways)

Pic by Jaxxy

The Office Fan Club!

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-22 21:04:14

At 4/22/09 07:30 PM, FrozenFire wrote: I have a feeling that Mike's company will be more successful somehow and be able to get the old office back.

Yeah, with Pam making a sale and having one client, everything is uphill for the Michael Scott Paper Company

Also yeah the new office episodes are great I don't think they are over the top at all. (Compared to every other episode out there anyways)

This season has such an awesome concept. The writers really took a risk with Michael breaking away from Dunder-Mifflin, but they made a great decision.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-23 21:34:26

Just finished watching the latest episode.

I knew MSPC wouldn't be lasting much longer, and I'm happy everything is back to normal.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-23 23:03:04

It's just way the Office works, it's what's so comforting about it because you know that there will always be a happy ending. You can't blame Michael to want to broaden his horizons, and finally get out after years of dedication to that company.

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-25 17:57:05

Anyone here watching Parks and Recreation? It has a really Office-esque feel to it and any Office fan would like it. All the episodes are on Hulu if anyone wants to look into it.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-27 01:18:20

At 4/25/09 05:57 PM, Wonderful wrote: Anyone here watching Parks and Recreation? It has a really Office-esque feel to it and any Office fan would like it. All the episodes are on Hulu if anyone wants to look into it.

I saw the Pilot and I really liked it.

And just to set the record straight:

I think that they should've taken the $20K each instead of jobs.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-04-27 20:31:19

At 4/27/09 01:18 AM, Fremen wrote:
At 4/25/09 05:57 PM, Wonderful wrote: Anyone here watching Parks and Recreation? It has a really Office-esque feel to it and any Office fan would like it. All the episodes are on Hulu if anyone wants to look into it.

It is created by the people of The Office, but I think they are similar because the people in charge (i.e. Amy Poehler and Steve Carrell) both try to make everything work in a way that they think is acceptable.

I saw the Pilot and I really liked it.

Yeah, Amy Poehler and that Indian dude did a pretty good job.

And just to set the record straight:

I think that they should've taken the $20K each instead of jobs.

I don't know, they were arguing about splitting it the whole time, and they made the consensus be that they wanted their jobs back. I wonder how The Office will function now that Ryan is back.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-05-16 22:00:56

OMG Everyone saw the last episode, right? I want to say the conclusion so bad!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-05-17 00:00:08

At 5/16/09 10:00 PM, antigenalvin wrote: OMG Everyone saw the last episode, right? I want to say the conclusion so bad!!!

Yeah, you do know what they're setting up for right? It's obvious that Pam is pregnant, this is going to be craazyy. Also, did anyone catch the dwight-jim hug early on in the episode?

it broke, ALL of the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-05-18 15:49:45

At 5/17/09 12:00 AM, Gateau wrote:
At 5/16/09 10:00 PM, antigenalvin wrote: OMG Everyone saw the last episode, right? I want to say the conclusion so bad!!!
Yeah, you do know what they're setting up for right? It's obvious that Pam is pregnant, this is going to be craazyy. Also, did anyone catch the dwight-jim hug early on in the episode?

it broke, ALL of the rules.

Yeah, the volleyball part was great. I loved when Dwight was trying to stall the game from starting, so he punted the volleyball. Slumdog Mifflinaire was pretty good too.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-07-19 12:32:57

This is cool I love the office. My favorite Jim prank is when he fooled Dwight into thinking that he was getting faxes from his future self.

Dwight is hilarious my favorite quote from him is.

"Listen. When I saw you talking to Erin earlier, I noticed that your pupils dilated and your skin flushed and I'm assuming, a little bit of blood rushed into your penis. [Andy says nothing] Well, a little bit of blood rushed into mine as well, so where does that leave us?"

OP nice sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-09-30 23:30:48

I'm newly addicted to this show. I watched every episode of the UK version and loved that.
And now that the American version is on G4tv I have actually been able to catch episodes of the show. Because I never knew when it was on or anything. It's hilarious! :D

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-09-30 23:56:58

i love the heath care episode in the first season! countchoculitis, inverted penis, and anal fissures!

kevin: "thats a real thing..."
dwight: "yeah, but no one here has them."
kevin: "...somebody has them..."

hahaha!!!

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-11-06 17:15:48

Creed is the best part of the damn show.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-11-26 16:23:28

At 11/6/09 05:15 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Creed is the best part of the damn show.

Agreed. I am also a Stanley and Andy fan.

This last episode was one of my favorites for sure.

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-11-26 16:50:21

UK VERSION FTW!!!!

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-04 21:35:32

At 11/26/09 04:23 PM, sumidiotdude wrote:
At 11/6/09 05:15 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Creed is the best part of the damn show.
Agreed. I am also a Stanley and Andy fan.

Yeah, they're pretty good too. Stanley is just funny because he's so real. We all know people like him.

This last episode was one of my favorites for sure.

Which one was that?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-05 13:40:56

At 12/5/09 02:17 AM, ihatesonic1 wrote: I don't find anything entertaining about guys talking about stuff, I might as well just go to a schools' office, video tape it and call it funny.

There is a lot of situational humor involved, along with some dry, subtle humor. Plus, most of the characters are caricatures of real people, so they're kinda exaggerated in how they act.

Plus, does your school have Creed? Well, does it?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-07 18:57:03

At 12/5/09 01:40 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Plus, does your school have Creed? Well, does it?

You definately proved your point with that one (;

The lztest one was actually kinda depressing, with Scott's Tots. Anyone see it?

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-12 17:33:45

At 12/7/09 06:57 PM, sumidiotdude wrote:
The lztest one was actually kinda depressing, with Scott's Tots. Anyone see it?

I did. I liked how even with this being the sixth season, we're still learning more about Michael.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-12 18:58:20

Steve Carell gets robbed every year at the Emmy's

I'm that guy everyone's mom wants their daughter to date. So as you can imagine.....I'm a very lonely person :)

Response to The Office Fan Club! 2009-12-30 00:13:35

I've started watching the British Office frequently, and it really makes me question the creativity of the American version. Maybe it was just some of the first episodes, but the first episode of the American Office took every line and situation directly from the British Office. I love the Office to death, but knowing that there was a creative block makes me wonder how talented the writers of the American version really are.