00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cartoon Club

82,453 Views | 861 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-18 20:31:38

At 1/18/09 04:10 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, I guess I am back after 13 pages. Sorry for the inactivity. Well, I wonder if some of you are watching "Ultimate Muscle". I just love that show.

Hey, nice to see you again. ;) What channel is that show on? I've never heard of it.

And Daniel and AniMetal have also been inactive. :(

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-18 20:45:07

At 1/16/09 03:13 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 1/16/09 12:25 PM, Corky52 wrote: I've really been watching a lot of Aqua Teen Hunger Force lately and it's made me interested in making flashes in that style.
Yeah, I've seen Aqua Teen Hungerforce. I love the Fryguy.

Frylock is alright. He's just the serious one though. Carl is by far the funniest character in the entire thing. Followed by Meatwad, Mastershake, and then Frylock. Carl just makes me laugh with everything that happens to him and Meatwad just says things that don't make any sense at all.

And I guess making flashes would be easy, but probably because the characters stay still for most of the scene. And when they do move, they float. But doing the art and lip synching would be hard.

Yeah well, I just tried doing the animation parts and it's really easy, but since I suck at art and at doing things with lip syncing I don't think I'm going to be able to create anything that I consider good enough to submit.

At 1/16/09 05:13 PM, aninjaman wrote:
And if you do a good job you could work for Adult Swim. Not that it takes many people to animate shows like ATHF.

Ha, I could never animate something that good. I know it's extremely simple, but what they do is still out of my league. I have written scripts that they would probably be able to use for shows though.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-18 20:49:51

At 1/18/09 08:45 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Frylock is alright. He's just the serious one though. Carl is by far the funniest character in the entire thing. Followed by Meatwad, Mastershake, and then Frylock. Carl just makes me laugh with everything that happens to him and Meatwad just says things that don't make any sense at all.

IMO, the funniest characters are the ones that don't appear regularly. This is quoted from an episode:

"Hello, passengers. I'd just like you all to know that I'm a registered sex offender."

"I'm back. I scared them away with my nakedness. Does that arouse any of you?"

"C'mon, Meatwad, let's go."

"B-but it arouses me!"

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 01:59:06

At 1/18/09 08:28 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 1/18/09 04:10 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, I guess I am back after 13 pages. Sorry for the inactivity. Well, I wonder if some of you are watching "Ultimate Muscle". I just love that show.
Nice to see you back, if possible can you please come back every so often so you can keep up with all the changes that are going on and so that people don't forget you and so that everyone is't going ''welcome Youngblood26''.

Well, I will try as soon as I can because you see my status right now, I have a hectic schedule, I have school, I have many pends (crab mentality is my culture right now, I should break this habit), and last thing, I know this is a weird and horrid reason but I just can't relate on the discussions here, so I don't post often here. Well, maybe because you know a lot of cartoons than I do, probably the latest, so I guess that's one of the advantages and the reasons why I don't post. So, I just wish that I can be one of you and not to get 'out-of-place' again.

At 1/18/09 08:31 PM, DocSprite wrote:
Hey, nice to see you again. ;) What channel is that show on? I've never heard of it.

Well, I was referring to the one of Cartoon Network's cartoons here called "The Ultimate Muscle: Te Kinnikuman Legacy". This is an animation series, which is still continuously televised here in our country, it is all about a wrestling superstar named, "Kid Muscle", who admired to be the greatest wrestler of his generation and to be one of the greatest in the universe, yes, you're right about what you've heard, UNIVERSE, because they have a wrestling federation and it is intergalactic. Just click the link if you're interested to know more about this cartoon. A small trivia about this. The makers of this cartoon and Pokemon is only one so the animations are pretty similar.

And Daniel and AniMetal have also been inactive. :(

Oh, I didn't knew AniMetal joined this club, lol, my arch enemy when it comes to chess.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 02:18:58

At 1/18/09 11:12 AM, DocSprite wrote:
Does anybody remember zoids?
No... are you talking about Gundam?

No, Zoids

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 12:24:50

At 1/18/09 08:31 PM, DocSprite wrote: And Daniel and AniMetal have also been inactive. :(

Well Daniel has not made a post in over 10 days and has shown no sign of activity on his accout which leads me to believe that he may not come back. Animetal i don't think i have seen him even post more than once in this topic and only a few times in the old club.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 13:20:02

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 13:26:40

At 1/19/09 01:20 PM, DocSprite wrote: For anybody who likes the chocolate episode of Spongebob, watch this.

What about the rap version?

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 14:24:21

At 1/19/09 01:26 PM, aninjaman wrote:
At 1/19/09 01:20 PM, DocSprite wrote: For anybody who likes the chocolate episode of Spongebob, watch this.

Nice, but I found Ed's Grounded Rap to have a better rhythm.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 14:26:33

Animetal i don't think i have seen him even post more than once in this topic and only a few times in the old club.

I've made a few posts here and there.

Its not that i'm inactive I just have nothing to say, but believe me I am reading all the posts made in this thread and following the links.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 17:12:17

XD My friend loves this episode, can't wait too show him this. Thanks for the Linky.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 20:45:02

At 1/19/09 02:26 PM, AniMetal wrote:
Animetal i don't think i have seen him even post more than once in this topic and only a few times in the old club.
I've made a few posts here and there.

Its not that i'm inactive I just have nothing to say, but believe me I am reading all the posts made in this thread and following the links.

I know what you mean sometims i come here and don't know what to say because i don't know what cartoon they are talking about. I'll try to get you in to some of the conversations that interest you, only if you want me to.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 20:53:03

At 1/19/09 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I know what you mean sometims i come here and don't know what to say because i don't know what cartoon they are talking about. I'll try to get you in to some of the conversations that interest you, only if you want me to.

Mih, it's not so much I don't know what you guys are talking about but more that I just don't feel like saying anything cause people usually don't reply to my posts anyway.

Anyway i'm sorry to say I watched the powerpuff girl marathon on CN all day today, and the powerpuff girl speciqal at the ending was very funny.

The mario cart references were the best. :P

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 20:55:57

At 1/19/09 08:53 PM, AniMetal wrote:
Anyway i'm sorry to say I watched the powerpuff girl marathon on CN all day today, and the powerpuff girl speciqal at the ending was very funny.

The only thing funny in the Powerpuff Girls is Mojo Jojo's accent.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 20:59:26

At 1/19/09 08:53 PM, AniMetal wrote:
At 1/19/09 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I know what you mean sometims i come here and don't know what to say because i don't know what cartoon they are talking about. I'll try to get you in to some of the conversations that interest you, only if you want me to.
Mih, it's not so much I don't know what you guys are talking about but more that I just don't feel like saying anything cause people usually don't reply to my posts anyway.

Once you become a regular around here and people become more familiar with you they may respond to your posts who knows.

I watched some of it too, well just because i have not seen it in years and it brought back some strange memories that i think should have been forgotten. Oh well it was nice to see it again, and what was the reason for the marathon?

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-19 21:05:36

At 1/19/09 08:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Once you become a regular around here and people become more familiar with you they may respond to your posts who knows.

I think I was qualified as obsessive regular on every day for about a year and a half on five of the forums.

Seriously from like September '07 to around October last year I was a mega reg on General, C&C, the early VG, politics to an extent and Wi/Ht? to an extent.

Then I basically stopped coming for various problemsand I didn't come back till a couple weeks ago.

I watched some of it too, well just because i have not seen it in years and it brought back some strange memories that i think should have been forgotten. Oh well it was nice to see it again, and what was the reason for the marathon?

10th anniversary.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-20 06:57:26

I love that episode. I was just lol'd on the guy who gave them horrendous bags and they (Spongebob and Patrick) were treated as totally idiots. Well, since you love Spongebob, I know a site to watch their latest and old ones. I just don't remember the name of the site. I might probably search the thing out.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-20 19:54:26

At 1/20/09 06:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I love that episode. I was just lol'd on the guy who gave them horrendous bags and they (Spongebob and Patrick) were treated as totally idiots.

When aren't they? My favorite part had to be when Squidward went to the ship-in-a-bottle restaurant and Spongebob and Patrick had rented it to go on a date.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-21 01:24:56

At 1/20/09 07:54 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 1/20/09 06:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I love that episode. I was just lol'd on the guy who gave them horrendous bags and they (Spongebob and Patrick) were treated as totally idiots.
When aren't they? My favorite part had to be when Squidward went to the ship-in-a-bottle restaurant and Spongebob and Patrick had rented it to go on a date.

I guess that part was also one of the parts of that said episode. They are successful to be entrepreneurs and they dated two old women in what you said, that ship-in-abottle restaurant...

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-21 13:38:24

At 1/19/09 02:24 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 1/19/09 01:26 PM, aninjaman wrote:
Nice, but I found Ed's Grounded Rap to have a better rhythm.

I downloaded that ages ago, still kinda funny, anyone want it?

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-21 16:06:55

At 1/21/09 01:38 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 1/19/09 02:24 PM, DocSprite wrote: Nice, but I found Ed's Grounded Rap to have a better rhythm.

You downloaded a youtube video song?

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 15:49:45

At 1/21/09 04:06 PM, aninjaman wrote:
At 1/21/09 01:38 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 1/19/09 02:24 PM, DocSprite wrote: Nice, but I found Ed's Grounded Rap to have a better rhythm.
You downloaded a youtube video song?

Indeed.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 16:00:52

I want to know if anyone has heard of a cartoon called Da Boom Crew.
It was a terrible show that only lasted one episode some years back but me and my friend still make fun of it and I really want to watch it again.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 16:06:43

At 1/22/09 04:00 PM, aninjaman wrote: I want to know if anyone has heard of a cartoon called Da Boom Crew.

Never heard of it. Channel?

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 16:11:16

At 1/22/09 04:06 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 1/22/09 04:00 PM, aninjaman wrote: I want to know if anyone has heard of a cartoon called Da Boom Crew.
Never heard of it. Channel?

It was really old and was on the WB. Which isn't even a channel anymore.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 17:09:35

At 1/22/09 04:11 PM, aninjaman wrote:

Actually, they still have WB kids on Saturday mornings on the CW...

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 17:47:00

Iv'e heard and seen a trailer for it on CN.

Kinda like these kids that went into this weird world thing and colled boom cards?

La Fail.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 18:05:50

At 1/22/09 05:47 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
La Fail.

Nice rap, horrible voices. The whole thing seems kinda typical...

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-22 19:55:50

At 1/22/09 05:09 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 1/22/09 04:11 PM, aninjaman wrote:
Actually, they still have WB kids on Saturday mornings on the CW...

I got cable and stopped watching that channel. I don't even wake up before 11 on saturdays to watch cartoons anyway.
I acually got off my lazy ass and decided to go to youtube and found this.
Its acually kinda racist imo.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-01-23 12:06:20

Well all my midterms are over so i will be on here like i normally am, It's not like i really ever left but just not posting or doing much of anything around here. Doc You can go back to what you usually do and me well i will taking names and kicking your asses @;-}>

BBS Signature