00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wacom 17: WX

11,815 Views | 68 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 07:55:06

At 12/8/08 12:16 AM, bkdude wrote:
At 12/7/08 06:47 PM, TomFulp wrote:

Also these Wacom tablets were paid for by Castle Crashers this year, so running your ad blocker won't stop me from giving them away. Dipshit.
Yes, but it will save me a heck of a lot of eyesore. I love Opera's "blocked domain" system. All I have to do is update my list every so-often with new addresses.

Good Day.

Youre still being ignorant.

We dont know how WX's new full body animations will be BEFORE HES DONE THEM WITH THE NEW TABLET. He gave tom his word, and thats the least thing tom could do for an artist like him who wants to move on.

I understand if you dont favorite him thats cool, but youre still being a bit prejudice about his ambitions. Oh wellllllllllllll asdfghgfdsdf

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 09:12:51

At 12/7/08 12:50 PM, WX wrote:

I've also been taking alot of life drawing classes at uni and this wacom will help translate my drawings onto the computer screen, so yay!

I'm hoping to release a non-stick movie in May 2009 to show my appreciation, so watch out for it :).

I am hoping to see your submisions as soon as possible ;)
Also I would like to see what you can make with a tablet, good luck!!!

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 09:17:59

At 12/7/08 02:49 PM, bkdude wrote: Aspiring Artists + Newgrounds = Newgrounds realizes talent = potential for ad profit

Newgrounds + Tablets + Aspiring Artists = Artists make higher-quality work for Newgrounds = $$$

time to disassemble a laptop and finish my English homework.

I give you a grade F for maths.
What a load of shit you spurt.

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 10:24:30

At 12/8/08 12:16 AM, bkdude wrote:
At 12/7/08 06:47 PM, TomFulp wrote:

Also these Wacom tablets were paid for by Castle Crashers this year, so running your ad blocker won't stop me from giving them away. Dipshit.
Yes, but it will save me a heck of a lot of eyesore. I love Opera's "blocked domain" system. All I have to do is update my list every so-often with new addresses.

Good Day.

Bkdude, just wondering, why the hell are you complaining about Tom's massive generosity? He's giving away thousands of dollars worth of tablets and all you can do is bitch? You're an idiot.

Also, you obviously didn't even read through all of Tom's post when you said, "WX on the other hand, has been sticking solely to stick-art. If he really deserved a tablet, he should have created a demo using what he has." If you had then you would have noticed that Tom actually said, "He also briefly ventured away from sticks in 2005, with Siege Outbreak:". There you go, demo of a non stick flash. A very nice one at that.

So, in conclusion bkdude, you need to shut the hell up. You're a goddamn ungrateful kid.

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 11:37:47

Great Job!

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 16:02:41

Well deserved!

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 17:05:26

Very well deserved. Love all of your flashes. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-08 19:42:31

congratz

[madness][killing spree][my homepage][my youtube account] PSN: bichinmonkey favorite game: call of Duty: world at war

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom 17: WX 2008-12-13 22:34:57

At 12/7/08 11:32 AM, Luis wrote: I dont really care for stick animators... so i hope this tablet encourages him to persue non stick animation. Congrats.

he will venture to 3D animations

WX wrote:
The endless comments of people asking for MORE episodes of the CS series make me feel good and sad at the same time. Its great that people enjoy my parodies but I think its time you let me move on.

I'm striving to be a professional animator as my career path in future, and my CS series won't push me any further (or will it?). And if you truly like my work, I'm sure you can expect better things from me as I move on to do different things. One of these things would be 3D Character animation, I've always wanted to bring a 3D character to life, not just with convincing animation, but with convincing personality and life, as an actor would.

This doesn't mean I will never do Flash movies again, we'll see when the time comes.

What you can expect by May 2009
4 animated shorts (University projects): 2 x 3D Animation (done in XSI Softimage) and 2 x 2D animation (done in Flash).

What else can you expect?
More 3D animation tests,
Possibly a personal project in 3D if I come up with a good idea!