00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

V-tech rampage game

4,211 Views | 39 Replies

V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 17:51:24

What did you guys think of this game?

I thought it was disgusting. I felt sick after playing it. This guy is going to hell.

Discuss it.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 17:53:20

Can't find it - provide a link so i can share my comments aftwards.

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 17:53:45

At 5/12/07 05:51 PM, luke734 wrote: What did you guys think of this game?

I thought it was disgusting. I felt sick after playing it. This guy is going to hell.

Discuss it.

This isnt the place for discussion about that. Go to the general forum.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 17:54:22

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:01:32

At 5/12/07 05:51 PM, luke734 wrote: What did you guys think of this game?

Nah that's not what I thought atall. To be honest V-Tech doesn't mean much to me, you know, I know it's awful, but it doesn't directly effect me, or even remotely. What I thought is 'You desperate, sad bastard'.

It's pathetic of him, but unbelievably desperate to try and grab his claim to fame.

What I just think, is that if I knew him in real life, you would hit him for this. So sly and weasly. Ah well, it was completely expected of the incident, just a 'who will be the first', PIGPEN, what a twat.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:02:16

most ppl supported for him, and i admire the lengnths he went to to research it. but he should've done it from the perspective of a student, making it more....honorable (for lack of a better word)

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:04:46

And btw, gotta say it's pretty damn pathetic of the review mod who deleted my review, yet kept the bunch leaving short reviews praising it on the other end of the scale.

This message is to inform you that the following review, which you left for V-TECH RAMPAGE on 5/12/07 at 8:41:16 AM, has been deleted:

===============
Overall Score: 0 / 10
Summary: Sad bastard
Review: Yes yes yes well done arent you clever.
===============

WEBSITE

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:11:52

At 5/12/07 06:04 PM, Mogly wrote: And btw, gotta say it's pretty damn pathetic of the review mod who deleted my review, yet kept the bunch leaving short reviews praising it on the other end of the scale.

i know you lie all you do is make me cry. but im still in love with you mogly

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:15:16

It's a good game. Isn't that all thats supposed to matter?

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:17:53

It's a pretty fun game (aren't I evil?) but it's sad, made me want to puke.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:22:06

At 5/12/07 06:17 PM, Levo42 wrote: It's a pretty fun game (aren't I evil?) but it's sad, made me want to puke.

I felt the same way. It was fun to shoot everyone. but since its based on real events. It sucked.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:26:35

At 5/12/07 06:22 PM, luke734 wrote:
At 5/12/07 06:17 PM, Levo42 wrote: It's a pretty fun game (aren't I evil?) but it's sad, made me want to puke.
I felt the same way. It was fun to shoot everyone. but since its based on real events. It sucked.

No it didn't. It was a good game, either way. Yeah, the event the game is based on is bad, but that doesn't make it a bad game. It makes it a tasteless game. I'm sure no one approves of hookers, thievery, running people over with cars and cocaine, yet most people like GTA. What makes this game different? Real events?

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:38:09

Well I'm sure it will offend the victims of it, but as heartless as it sounds, I wasn't one of them. So I can look past that.

+Maybe I'm playing it wrong, but did anyone else think there wasn't enough people?
I mean- I think we all know what the High Score is >_>

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 18:40:56

No it didn't. It was a good game, either way. Yeah, the event the game is based on is bad, but that doesn't make it a bad game. It makes it a tasteless game. I'm sure no one approves of hookers, thievery, running people over with cars and cocaine, yet most people like GTA. What makes this game different? Real events?

It sucked cuz it was on real events. gta is a made up story line. People really died and a guy made a game about it...

Not cool.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 19:05:49

At 5/12/07 06:38 PM, I-smel wrote: +Maybe I'm playing it wrong, but did anyone else think there wasn't enough people?
I mean- I think we all know what the High Score is >_>

Yeah, I tried twice but never got it..

I must say that it's a good game, but I find it sad that the author used his ability to make a game that he know will upset lots of people. I'm from Sweden, so I didn't lose anyone, but it still affected me a lot and I can't imagine how it feels for those who did lose someone or was there when they see this game.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-12 19:07:43

It's not cool, sure, but that still doesn't make it a bad game.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 07:22:39

At 5/12/07 06:04 PM, Mogly wrote: ===============
===============

Left the same review again yesterday and now got this back today:

Portal Review - Ban Notification M-Bot
Reason - insulting the author

How pathetic is that.

WEBSITE

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 07:35:12

It's a very sad attempt to hog some media attention.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 08:38:38

At 5/13/07 07:22 AM, Mogly wrote:
At 5/12/07 06:04 PM, Mogly wrote: ===============
===============
Left the same review again yesterday and now got this back today:

Portal Review - Ban Notification M-Bot
Reason - insulting the author

How pathetic is that.

Yeah this new review system is fucking bullshit.

also....sup guys lol.

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 09:05:57

The V-Tech rampage game made me feel as terrible as playing with the chinese 9/11 toy.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 09:19:16

yea i know a couple of loved ones died(maybe) and theres thousands of soldiers dying

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 09:28:36

im comparing this to soldiers because there are more people who were lost who had hopes and dreams like the people at v tech and no one mourns their death as much, theres tons of video games about army where you can die :P

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 09:58:54

I added it to my favorites list

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 10:18:15

At 5/13/07 09:27 AM, Gi-go wrote: I wouldnt play it, just because I wont do what that scum bag wants me to do. I'm not going to review him or even give him a zero, because those are all the things we wants.

Yknow...im right here....thats not very nice...you could stand to be a bit more sympathetic to peoples feelings.

People are sad when they get a bad grade, if they lose their cellphone, or if Mayweather beats De La Hoya.

This doesnt really have much to do with the conversation but i have to say this statement irks me... because its true. People could stand to be less emotional over unimportant shit...too many people are just addicted to drama drama drama, have to feel sad, have to feel angry.

SMILE YOU ASSHOLES!

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 10:34:20

I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
The author obviously has no idea what it really feels like to be involved in a school shooting... But Neither do I, So I might as well enjoy it... But I would never MAKE the game, I'm not rebellious enough, and I don't have the guts.

It actually gave me a good insight as to how exactly V-Tech happened and made me realize how much 32 people meant in terms of deaths...

Bla

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 10:39:25

At 5/13/07 10:18 AM, PiGPEN wrote: stuff

^ OMG, U r TeH creat0rx?
Congrats on getting all that attention lol. But remember; keep your real identity SECRET, you might get quite a few death threats otherwise...

Bla

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 10:45:04

Hey, PiGPEN, long as you're in the thread..

Did "Super Columbine Massacre RPG" have anything to do with you making this game?

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 10:54:55

At 5/13/07 10:45 AM, Kinsman wrote: Hey, PiGPEN, long as you're in the thread..

Did "Super Columbine Massacre RPG" have anything to do with you making this game?

Well ive played it, but not really. Making something after an "event" is just something i like to do every once in a while, ive got a song about Hurricane Katrina, a song about Steve Irwin's encounter with that blasted sea demon, etc.
Really felt like putting a good effort into this one though just because Seung interested me so much, the type of person he is....and that McBeef play of his is fuckin hilarious!

BBS Signature

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 21:09:31

V-tech just kicked in yo.

Response to V-tech rampage game 2007-05-13 22:00:57

At 5/13/07 10:54 AM, PiGPEN wrote: and that McBeef play of his is fuckin hilarious!

It truly is a work of art.