00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ecstacy is a hell of a drug.

3,304 Views | 63 Replies

Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:49:49

It is. And it smells like jasmine for some reason, with a hint of mint. But if it sticks in your throat, it burns a little. And it makes my hair tingly.

Damn that George W. Bush

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:53:31

do you know what base tab you got? theres three basic types, the MDMA type, which is what it should be, and it chills you the fuck out and your body feels like its orgasming for hours, shitty speed based tabs, because meth sucks, winds you the fuck up, and some people claim that they have 'h based tabs' but that's pretty much a lie, its just a tab that knocks you on your ass. one of the best tabs i've had was a mescaline based tab.

what i meant to say was, drugs are bad!

c'mon keep rollin rollin rollin....

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:56:12

what i meant to say was, drugs are bad!

lold, fuckin government drug propeganda. fuck YOU mr. president

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Gold Bikini Leia... FIGHT!

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:57:35

it was marked with an "88" on it, and it looked home pressed. It's definitely giving me some cool sensations right now. I hear it's important to stay hydrated, so I'm doing my best.

And yes, right now I love everyone.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:57:49

You are the weirdest mod :/

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:57:56

Another reason why it's outlawed. Bush wants it all for himself.

And it causes visual distortions. Why else would Bush be squinting everytime you see him?

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 00:59:25

At 8/27/06 12:49 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: It is. And it smells like jasmine for some reason, with a hint of mint. But if it sticks in your throat, it burns a little. And it makes my hair tingly.

Damn that George W. Bush

What a waste of time. That shit is way too fucking dangerous for the effects you get.

Zing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:00:02

Yes, and it also provides one of the most horrible ways to die amongst all drugs.

*blatant userpage whoring*

Might as well as keep this shitty tank.sm picture since while theres no animated gif's...

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:00:28

Wait I'm not trying to be an ass or a killjoy...........but isnt that shit dangerous at your weight? :/

Denver Nuggets 07/08 NBA champions baby!

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:00:43

it was prolly made by a 13 year old in his parents bathroom. you know the type, jumpy, wirey wareing a dr sues hat.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:01:02

At 8/27/06 01:00 AM, SCG wrote: Yes, and it also provides one of the most horrible ways to die amongst all drugs.

not really...... the worst way to die is from crystal meth

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:01:13

At 8/27/06 12:49 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: It is. And it smells like jasmine for some reason, with a hint of mint. But if it sticks in your throat, it burns a little. And it makes my hair tingly.

Damn that George W. Bush

Am I that old that I'm the only one on NG who remembers when Psychiatrists used E to get some of their shyer patients to open-up and actually talk about their problems, in order to come up with solutions?

BTW Bro, don't do too much of that shit, it'll fuck you up (and not in a good way) in the long run.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:03:24

Haha. The only pills I've ever taken were Percecet, and they were perscribed to me because of surgery. I loved them. They made Full House funny.

?

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:05:13

i'd just like you guys to know, that drugs arent as bad as people want you to believe. yes people can die while rolling, but its usually at clubs where they dont drink enough water, and dehydrate. sometimes they overhydrate themselves, which is a pretty bad death. i suppose you don't always know where the drugs are comming from, or what's in them. so it's probably not safe to go wandering around the city, looking for these drugs, because they are dangerous. but down here, we have a constant hookup, i can call anytime i want and he will deliver them to my house, how's that for service?

At 8/27/06 12:57 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: it was marked with an "88" on it, and it looked home pressed. It's definitely giving me some cool sensations right now. I hear it's important to stay hydrated, so I'm doing my best.

you can look it up on pillreports. that site has everything :0

And yes, right now I love everyone.

ah, that's what i like to hear :)

...also, FUNK, check your PMs :D

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:10:23

At 8/27/06 12:57 AM, Feedback- wrote: Another reason why it's outlawed. Bush wants it all for himself.

And it causes visual distortions. Why else would Bush be squinting everytime you see him?

"I believe that fish and...humans can...*snort*...coexist peacfaallllllly.............hehehehehe"

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Gold Bikini Leia... FIGHT!

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:10:51

At 8/27/06 01:05 AM, ZekeysSlave wrote: ...also, FUNK, check your PMs :D

Make sure to tell him that the little green guy in your Sig is real.

$10 says FUNK is LOLing at it. ;)

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:15:29

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:17:25

I'd be too scared to try ecstacy.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:21:36

i was thinking of trying e, but i dont know i want to try shrooms first.

i'm drunk right now :O

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:22:02

At 8/27/06 01:05 AM, ZekeysSlave wrote: i'd just like you guys to know, that drugs arent as bad as people want you to believe.

I'm pretty sure anyone who takes drugs seriously knows that, the only thing is that there are some drugs that aren't worth it.

My sister said ex was boring as fucking hell, the effects aren't anything to rave about (Haha, pun.), but with something like ex you have to consider that it actually can kill you. That's why I practially campaign for salvia, it's safe, legal, and has a decent ass trip to it.

Zing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:23:15

What the fuck is ecstacy anyways? There are only 2 good drugs, brownstone, and reefer.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:26:41

Get on AIM

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:27:12

At 8/27/06 01:21 AM, theoncefutureking wrote: i was thinking of trying e, but i dont know i want to try shrooms first.

shrooms are much less intense, and dangerous, but are shit loads of fun!

At 8/27/06 01:22 AM, HyperactiveYouth wrote: I'm pretty sure anyone who takes drugs seriously knows that, the only thing is that there are some drugs that aren't worth it.

true

That's why I practially campaign for salvia, it's safe, legal, and has a decent ass trip to it.

ick, never tried it, but have heard some nasty things about it :0

At 8/27/06 01:23 AM, Ninja_Hi_dud wrote: What the fuck is ecstacy anyways? There are only 2 good drugs, brownstone, and reefer.

you should read the wiki article over MDMA (sounds much nicer than Methylenedioxymethamphetamine doesn't it?)

drugs are still bad kids, don't forget :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:28:26

What a feat that most of the effect you can get from one is by sticking it in your ass,how inciteful.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:31:59

Explore your house, talk to your animals, take a shower, brush your teeth, grow to love your carpets texture. All of those things are magnificent while rolling.

Don't bother smoking any weed until you start to come down.

Watch out for depression in a few days, as your body is pumping your seratonin reserves into your system.

Altoids ftw.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:33:03

Maus

At 8/27/06 01:23 AM, Ninja_Hi_dud wrote: What the fuck is ecstacy anyways? There are only 2 good drugs, brownstone, and reefer.
you should read the wiki article over MDMA (sounds much nicer than Methylenedioxymethamphetamine doesn't it?)

drugs are still bad kids, don't forget :)

Thanks maus. Aren't you so glad to se me ^ ^? I haven't been in the bbs for about 6 months now.

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:38:52

I got something better than "E"........... CHOCOLATE!!!

No, I'm not joking Bro!

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:39:53

Ugh. It makes me think of sweaty, filthy hyperactive club children

too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

BBS Signature

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:42:47

At 8/27/06 01:38 AM, Monocrom wrote: I got something better than "E"........... CHOCOLATE!!!

No, I'm not joking Bro!

Chocolate does the same thing, just less intensely. ;)

Response to Ecstacy is a hell of a drug. 2006-08-27 01:44:29

At 8/27/06 01:39 AM, All_Hallows wrote: Ugh. It makes me think of sweaty, filthy hyperactive club children

ya, i babysat many of those at a rave. They were the reason I quit going. i want to dance dance dance, but the mothering instinct kicks in when I see a 13-16 year old freaking out on a candyflip.

PARENTS WHERE ARE YOUOUOUOUOUOUOU??????