This sounds like some fun Hardcore stuff! I really enjoyed this one,as well as these another versions you made! Good job djHoneyb!
thank you, kind sir! Glad you enjoyed all of 'em :D
Hello! Pineapple brought me here.
Some advice for you:
1. Work on melodies. The melody in the track sounds really lazy and rushed. There are also some notes that don't sound quite right. Remind him that the space between the notes is just as important, if not more so, than the actual notes themselves.
2. Make sure the bass is in tune. When it's even slightly offkey, like it is here, it sounds jarring.
3. Work on drum design. A simple kick per beat and snare on 2 and 4 gets boring after a while. Try making fills. Try introducing other drums, like hihats and toms. Also, try to acquire better drum samples.
4. Avoid stretches of silence. That's an amateurish move.
5. Try using sound effects. Things like white sweeps, crashes, impacts, and reverses can liven up a track.
6. Work to eliminate repetition. Overall, your sound is fairly repetitive and repeats the same kind of thing over and over. Try to variate thing a little bit more.
I wish you good luck in future compositions!
Thanks for your detailed review, much appreciated :3
The melody is just like it has jammed on my head for 8 years, so not gonna change that. Other than that i can fully agree, it is really old song too.
This song is so amazing. Love it! Gotta listen to it while driving :D
OMG. I was sceptical at first, but honestly, this is absolutely brilliant. I love it!
Thank you really much!
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.
* Remix of a third-party piece.
Excercise caution when using it, refer to author comments / contact the author for details.