This is more entertaining than the original :p Seriously, you had some amusing voices :D
Oh God this exists still, hahha :'D
Why thanks ;)
OMG dude this is jokes I died at every moment. You got some weird vocals man. Nice finishing touch, it adds a message like "Thats me??"
Loved every minute of it. haha!!
What? I forgot to respond to a review? That's very unusual, sorry!
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this weird thingamajig I did for fun. As for the finishing touch, it's a little bit of both XD
Lol, this is actually pretty disturbing. 0_O At first, I had just thought it was just okay, and then after around :30 I had decided that I wasn't going to review this piece because it didn't really appeal to me musically (to put it politely). It was only at around :50 that I realized it was a joke, and by 1:20 I was laughing so hard I was concerned that I would wake my parents up and my Dad would get angry with me. XD It's strange to say, but this actually has more comedic value than musical value for me. I especially love the cough and "yep" at the end. XD You seriously should try voice acting sometime. No one knows what LSD will do next...and that's the most awesome/disturbing part! ^_^
"Lol, this is actually pretty disturbing"
=> Then my work here is done ;)
Hahha, this is definitely not meant to have great musical value. What I woul've wanted more of is consistency and such things, but I had already ruined my vocal chords enough by this point.
And as I wrote in the TL;DR description, this is not a track to be taken seriously. I am working on a track that I think you'll really enjoy (I hope), but as it's for a contest, it won't be out in a while. I'm aslo working on the track for NIM with Dem0, AND I am doing some other things. I can't wait to upload those things...
I'm impressed by how long it took for you to realize that this is a joke. But I guess I was gradually getting weirder. I'm glad I got a laugh out of you though, as comedic value is what I was aiming for. I will definitely try out some voice acting at some point, as it's soooo much easier than to sing with different voices :p
I'm glad I left the cough and the "yep" in there. I think it leaves I nice touch.
I am also known for being unpredictable. Sometime, I should surprise everyone by trying out animating.
Thanks a lot for the review!
P.S. Sorry for the huge delay, but I've been a bit busy. Luckily, I have time to reply to your PM today!
omfg my ears
I love this track in that it's a method for you to explore the different sounds your voice can make. I once had a drama teacher that advised us never to stop playing with our voices, and after doing Forensics for a few years, I definitely have to agree. Your different voices are pretty cool!
1. Sounds familiar. Mad World, anyone?
2. To be honest, I don't think it's that much different from your first voice, although it's an interesting intonation.
3. Wow, that was unexpected! There were some more pitchy bits here, but it's always good to practice a deep voice in case a random lady comes along that you want to impress.
4. Again, unexpected! Nitpick: at 0:57, at the word "all", you bring your voice down, when in the song, the pitch lasts for the whole word. Not saying you're wrong - it still sounded great, but it was a noticeable departure from the song (at least, for me).
5. There are no words.
6. Is this what the old man in your compound sounds like? :D
7. Finland, the land of death metal!
8. Are those lyrics in Finnish? :D (for me, they might as well be)
Sounds good! Hope you weren't expecting an actual review. Um... the piano was good? :P
Hahaha XD That's what you get for wearing earBUDS, buddy ;)
Have you ever thought that... MAYBE I WAS THAT DRAMA TEACHER?
I honestly don't understand what Forensics has to do with this though. Do you solve cases in court by manufacturing false evidence by voice acting the suspect and making "him" admit on a recording which you "find" at a crime scene?
I agree though. It's fun to do weird stuff with your voice. I recommend it for all who want to get weird looks in public!
1. Well, I already admitted that this is pretty much my normal singing voice :p
2. I do agree with you. I messed up this voice a little bit. Originally, I sang it through only one side of my mouth, but I kinda forgot to in the final recording, so it's basically just a very nasal version of my voice.
3. It's a shame, but I catually can't reach very deep voices. At least not in a clean way. I should train on that famous "trailer voice", I guess XD
4. What the heck are you smokin' brah? I'm asking, because I want some too!
5. This was the worst recording for voice 5 and 6 out of the three times I tried. The idea was pretty neat imo though.
6. I really dislike that guy. If I were to give him a voice, it would be much more unflattering! And this was not a flattering voice. Nuff said.
7. Indeed it is, of metal in general! I'm afraid my throat would give up during 1 day if I ever tried to aspire to become a Death Metal singer.
8. Actually, they're latin! Well, more specifically, Pig Latin.
"the piano was good?"
It works. But listen to the beginning of examplewise voice 5 again, and you'll see what I mean ;)
Thanks for the review! Tbh, I didn't expect a review at all; kinda made my night XD
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.
* Cover / remake of a third-party piece.
Excercise caution when using it, refer to author comments / contact the author for details.