I can hear that you are not super duper experienced (which is not necessary, there is a lot to learn).
Here are some improvements (in my opinion):
- at 0:17 a saw wave based synth is introduced. Maybe it would have been better to replace it with some pad, or strings
- from 0:45 untill 1:45 it all sounds exactly the same to me. After that one sound is taken away from the song, but it still repeats.
- Try to vary your song: use different melodies, different combinations of instruments/synths, use transitions, and don't stick to long to the same sequence of a small amount of patterns.
- Give your songs some bass! It would have given this song a warmer feeling.
- That drum loop was amazing, just like your chord progression.
- You definitely created a comfortable ambiance.
Although I might not seem to be very positive, I like this track. 3/5
hmmmm.... i liked itbut it felt slightly intrusive around the middle maybe softer tones and tunes could work ...i did enjoy it though
Thank you i appreciate the feedback :) I'll see if i can shave off some of the higher frequencies to soften the noise.