You're in a strange house. Can you find the way out? is there any?
I can see that the game has got MORE THAN 10 THOUSAND VIEWS. WOW! THANK YOU ALL!!!
* The game should automatically save your progress. You can reset it using settings > reset game.
* You can enter full screen through settings > full screen.
* You can drag rooms using your mouse.
* It's my bachelor project made under the supervision of professor Bogdan Krol at the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice.
* This is the first game I've ever made. ;)
* The panels *
I'm not happy with the puzzles as they feel forced. If I was about to make this section once again, I would play it completely different. I'd choose something better suited for the game world. But... What's done it's done.
* The third panel *
I knew it's a tough one. :) I first sketched all of the panel's puzzles and then tried to figure out how to solve them myself. The plan was to make the first one easy, the second one medium, and the last one super hard. Kind of like a last boss. I guess that I've succeeded? I really wasn't aware that it could be a "game breaker".
* Overall game difficulty balance *
I had completely no experience with game design before and... Not all puzzles are clear, some of them are way too difficult, some way too easy. I'm aware of that. Sorry!