A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.09 / 5.00 13,159 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.98 / 5.00 3,581 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.93 / 5.00 12,950 Views
The gateway between the world of the living and hell was destroyed. Hundreds of years have passed and the world has become a desolate wasteland inhabited by freaks, demons, and lawless deviants. The land is forever covered in a shroud of darkness.
However, one location retains it's beauty and safety. Ironically, the inner walls of Hell. Only the lucky few can gain entrance. Under the direct rule of the Dark Lord himself, law is strictly enforced, whereas anything goes on the other side.
Assume the role of Daeblo, a young demon in this point and click adventure as he attempts to gain entrance into Hell's Gates using the powers of persuasion and trades.
----------How To Play----------
- Navigate Daeblo by clicking on the location you wish to travel to.
- Open your inventory by pressing Space Bar. Close it the same way.
- Use Items by clicking on them in your inventory and selecting "Use" on the right side of the Inventory menu. NOTE: Items can only be used at their appropriate time. To give them to characters in game, you will need to be talk to them again after their dialogue finishes, then open your inventory and select use. You can only give them items they want/asked for. Other items can be used by hitting Use when you're in the appropriate area.
- To pick up items on the floor, simply click on their exact location. If it is an obtainable item, Daeblo will bend over to pick it up.
- To move between areas, click on the white arrows when they're present.
- When you have a zombie with you, click on him to toggle between having him follow you and staying still. You can only have 1 zombie at a time. NOTE: Zombies you leave in other areas still count. They will need to be killed in some way in order for you to summon a new one.