Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The sequel is finally here!
So,King Adolfo Ziter received a "nice" surprise from King Kanus of Etruria,what will be of Bern
I've added some unlockable features to this movie/game,you'll like it.
But it had a cost,the Sound Room.
All the reasons are inside the movie(you'll have to unlock them if you wanna know xD).
1)You need to understand a little bit of Fire Emblem 6 & 7.
2)Spelling Mistakes?Do you want this movie to be in portuguese?No?Fine.
3)Sprite Movie haters?Stay away!
4)The <Spacebar> isn't only to pass the text,it can speed up the movie too.
5)I'm still learning how to make flash RPG games,so please take it easy...
6)Don't give me low scores because of their mouths.
There's a bug on my program that if I move their mouth frames the sound stops playing,that's why their mouths don't move. =(
7)Remember! Draco Dive consumes your REMAINING MP.
8)No pointless reviews.
9)The main character Marf isn't a reference to Marth from the first Fire Emblem.
MARF IS MY NAME.
10)Yes,Adolfo Ziter is a reference to the tyrant Adolf Hitler.
11)If you find grammar mistakes when a brigand/mountain thief is talking, don't worry, I did in purpose.
1)Éricka's glitch at the second battle fixed.
2)New character profile added.
3)Movie controls changed with exception of the spacebar to proceed with the text and speed up the movie.
Fire Emblem MR Ep 1 is a game based off Fire Emblem series from Nintendo. There are spelling and grammar issues. The sprites are borrowed, so nothing to say about the graphics. Next time, use an original idea and create your own graphics.
Lol the bandits
Really, really good work!
Its hard to make a flash game/movie like this and i understand the problems there, story, characters, gameplay, ....
its hard to make all, but i love it, both parts ^^
I hope youre working on a third part, i dont care about spelling mistakes, my english isnt okay, too xD
Good Work, Fellow Fire Emblem Lover!
I like how the guy who was criticizing you for making spelling mistakes made spelling mistakes himself. I don't mind the grammar, in fact, I'm impressed that your English is that good. If I made a game in Portuguese... it would be scary. Anyway, I love the original GBA Fire Emblem games, so I'm glad you did all this hard work. It really makes me want to do the same. I love writing stories like this. However, I don't have the animation skills I'd need to put my basic grasp of game programming to any good use. There are weak aspects to the game, sure, but the very concept of it is great!
No stars, just a lecture.
1) You can use an original story if you want, you don't have to follow the story of FE 6 & 7, it'd be easier to do something more...original, infact, I'll give you a storyline that you could use.
2) You should be worried about spelling errors, use a dictionary, it will help you, don't ignore spelling mistakes like that...it's makes you seem illiterate. And for grammar mistakes, if your microsoft word doesn't work, then consult your parents, they know this stuff, it's like 2nd nature.
3) Nothing to say there, it's hard to find people who dislike sprite movies, just keep it up there though.
4) Alot of people do that.
5) Try experimenting with different ones though, and try to give proper reactions, effects, better buttons (use Macromedia Fireworks and Adobe Aftereffects for these), better animations (it's 2009, where's the animation improvment?).
6) Pfft, you're worried about their mouths? There's no voice acting so it doesn't matter that much.
8) This definatly isn't a pointless review.
9 & 10) Please get more original names, please, and don't use your name for obvious reasons, Adolfo and Marf different names (keep your real life name though), just don't make the Hitler reference obvious, use complex character development for that (I'll tell you in a PM).
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.