00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DivinedoubleA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Posting

14,852 Views | 376 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 01:55:49

yes, thanks for putting it more bluntly, i dont really like laying down the hammer on ppl, and i already had a bit of a quarrel with eskimo earlier in the NGPD, so hopefully he will be more "tame" if you will :)

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 02:04:06

MAYBE THAT GUY -AXE- Can make me another sig and PP.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 08:58:27

At 4/19/04 02:04 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: MAYBE THAT GUY -AXE- Can make me another sig and PP.

you can just call him AX, and hell only make sig pics and PP to good little boys and girls that post with the caps off >O

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 09:00:07

At 4/19/04 08:58 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
At 4/19/04 02:04 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: MAYBE THAT GUY -AXE- Can make me another sig and PP.
you can just call him AX, and hell only make sig pics and PP to good little boys and girls that post with the caps off >O

Yes Sir HeinousAnus Sir.

No Caps For Me.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 10:52:49

At 4/19/04 09:00 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
Yes Sir HeinousAnus Sir.

No Caps For Me.

im sure if you dont piss him off he will make you one, AX is a decent guy so if he doesnt make you one he would tell you where you could get one...which is in the ASM or the SSM which is the ameture sig makers and the sinister sig makers, theres also the profile pic makers, or PPM. what did you want on the sig anyway?

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 10:57:34

Ha Eskimo-bob hi how is it going You Ever Want that movie Just msn me, glad to see you apart of the crew so whats new, and on another note what are we doing again new thread or this one??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:14:07

At 4/19/04 10:57 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ha Eskimo-bob hi how is it going You Ever Want that movie Just msn me, glad to see you apart of the crew so whats new, and on another note what are we doing again new thread or this one??

~X~

far as i know i think well be keeping this one...i never was really too keen on making another thread when this one is perfectly fine

ill be on a bit later...gotta do a project for my econ class and its not exactly my favorite topic in teh whole world, so ill be a while

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:17:18

Yeah, I would rather keep this one...it is less of a hassle and I got a lot of negative feedback when I proposed talking to a mod about closing this one so we could start up a new one.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:34:04

Wow, I havn't posted in here since page one, which was months ago. Well, I guess that I will start to post again. I see that all of the normal late night people that I see are here, and that AX is up to no good again by making sigs. Well, I will stop back later when it is actually night.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:35:02

HUH Wait I was Correct -AXE- Is The Name

Unless You Used My Idea And Changed it.

OH BTw Can you make Me A PP Like my SiG.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:35:16

At 4/19/04 10:34 PM, Onic51346 wrote: Wow, I havn't posted in here since page one, which was months ago. Well, I guess that I will start to post again. I see that all of the normal late night people that I see are here, and that AX is up to no good again by making sigs. Well, I will stop back later when it is actually night.

Hey now, I love my latest sig. For some reason though, I am only good at making certain people certain sigs every once in a great while. I don't know why, maybe it is just an artistic thing.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-19 22:54:08

-AX- So hoW AbouT It I really neEd A PP.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-20 03:03:59

okay well it is about twelve midnight where im at...anyone else holdin down teh fort?

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-20 03:08:30

At 4/20/04 03:03 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: okay well it is about twelve midnight where im at...anyone else holdin down teh fort?

Yes I am But Unlike others I like To follow Rules And not double Post or even Tripple Post.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-20 03:12:05

At 4/20/04 03:08 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
At 4/20/04 03:03 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: okay well it is about twelve midnight where im at...anyone else holdin down teh fort?
Yes I am But Unlike others I like To follow Rules And not double Post or even Tripple Post.

well as long as we can learn from others mistakes we wont look like the dumass that made them in the first place :)

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-20 03:13:29

At 4/20/04 03:12 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:

::

well as long as we can learn from others mistakes we wont look like the dumass that made them in the first place :)

Ok sir Yes Sir. What next??

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-20 18:14:10

At 4/20/04 03:13 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
Ok sir Yes Sir. What next??

well next we need to decide who is gonna be the leader of this reawakened club of ours...

out of respect i would say that XwaynecoltX would be a good candidate for his seniority...hell i wouldnt mind being the leader of it myself...ive always wanted a club to call my own :)

how about this, anyone that would want to be the leader say so and then i guss we can go from there. i would say that the leader would need to be on relatively frequent so as to keep up on club affairs, would need to be experienced in how a club should be run, or have a good knowledge of how to, and would be willing to make the club a fun and interesting place to be with original ideas so as to not let the club go stale.

if you think you apply to these requirements and still want to be the leader post a message

having said that i am off like a prom dress

lates

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 00:58:15

At 4/20/04 06:14 PM, HeinousAnus wrote:
At 4/20/04 03:13 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
well next we need to decide who is gonna be the leader of this reawakened club of ours...
how about this, anyone that would want to be the leader say so and then i guss we can go from there.

I Pick Me

I Be GoOD LeaDeR.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 02:45:36

At 4/21/04 12:58 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote:
I Pick Me

I Be GoOD LeaDeR.

i guess ill make a memo that you wanna be the leader, and if anyone else wants to, ill add them too. though by the looks of it i think they abandoned the club again...weve been the only two to post here for a while now, but i could be wrong and everyone else is just busy or something

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 02:59:56

Come on now, this is late night posting. You are only supposed to post late at night, which for me, is right about now. I was at this other site for a while, sorry that I wasn't in the BBS. Umm...I wouldn't mind being the leader but I much rather like being the Co-Leader. I am Co-Leader of the Profile Pic Makers and the Dying Club Protection Squad. Quite a bit of fun to be Co-Leader...

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:07:19

At 4/21/04 02:59 AM, -Axe- wrote: Come on now, this is late night posting. You are only supposed to post late at night, which for me, is right about now. I was at this other site for a while, sorry that I wasn't in the BBS. Umm...I wouldn't mind being the leader but I much rather like being the Co-Leader. I am Co-Leader of the Profile Pic Makers and the Dying Club Protection Squad. Quite a bit of fun to be Co-Leader...

okay so i guess ill mark you down as being co-leader, but i still need to hear from XwaynecoltX if he wanted to be leader or not, seems fair to give him the option since he was one of the first ppl to post here

other than him eskimo bob wanted to be leader and i did as well so i guess well see how this whole thing turns out soon enough

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:10:14

At 4/21/04 03:07 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
okay so i guess ill mark you down as being co-leader, but i still need to hear from XwaynecoltX if he wanted to be leader or not, seems fair to give him the option since he was one of the first ppl to post here

I agree, and he would make a good leader as well. I think that you would too, to tell the truth. I wouldn't mind being a Co-Leader to either of you. The thing that I don't know is, what exactly are we going to do in this club?

other than him eskimo bob wanted to be leader and i did as well so i guess well see how this whole thing turns out soon enough

I would agree with you being leader, but not the eskimo dude. He just doesn't seem like a Leader type to me, and I don't really like the quality of his posts. So I don't believe that he would do good as a leader.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:23:19

At 4/21/04 03:10 AM, -Axe- wrote:
I agree, and he would make a good leader as well. I think that you would too, to tell the truth. I wouldn't mind being a Co-Leader to either of you. The thing that I don't know is, what exactly are we going to do in this club?
I would agree with you being leader, but not the eskimo dude. He just doesn't seem like a Leader type to me, and I don't really like the quality of his posts. So I don't believe that he would do good as a leader.

well im gonna give everyone an equal chance, because no matter what the best person for the job will get to be leader

as for late night business i am trying to comeup with competitions involving the act of staying up late...perhaps a contest to see who can stay up for the longest period of time. we'll have to go on an honor code but i doubt anyone in this club would try to cheat

it can also be a place to discuss experiences that ppl have had at late night parties or anything else thats just funny like that, though we should try to keep the spam to a minimum, which ill be watching very closely

also since this is the late night posting club we should try to make it so our club officially is active at night, wouldnt be saying much if we would only post during the day, which we still would, but most of our posts should be taking place at night

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:30:38

At 4/21/04 03:23 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: well im gonna give everyone an equal chance, because no matter what the best person for the job will get to be leader

I don't blame you for giving everyone an equal chance, it's just the right thing to do. But my Top Choices and Predictions would be you or ~X~.

as for late night business i am trying to comeup with competitions involving the act of staying up late...perhaps a contest to see who can stay up for the longest period of time. we'll have to go on an honor code but i doubt anyone in this club would try to cheat

Now that would be interesting, I don't think that I would be able to win though. I wouldn't be able to stay on the Internet the whole time, as I would be outside during the day riding my bike and trying to stay awake at the same time, but it would be fun. The most time that I have ever stayed up was about 36 hours, then I just collapsed and slept forever....

it can also be a place to discuss experiences that ppl have had at late night parties or anything else thats just funny like that, though we should try to keep the spam to a minimum, which ill be watching very closely

Another good idea for this club. I believe that night time would be the most susceptible time for interesting things to happen at places, so that would be a good thing for this club. I wouldn't worry about Spam though. I will also be on the lookout for it, I can't help it...just one of those things that I have made a habit...

also since this is the late night posting club we should try to make it so our club officially is active at night, wouldnt be saying much if we would only post during the day, which we still would, but most of our posts should be taking place at night

There is one flaw with that: TimeZones. So basically, if we have a good amount of members, this club is always going to be active. What is day for me would be night for someone in Australia, and TimeZones vary quite a bit across the United States as well.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:34:06

At 4/21/04 03:30 AM, -Axe- wrote:
At 4/21/04 03:23 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
There is one flaw with that: TimeZones. So basically, if we have a good amount of members, this club is always going to be active. What is day for me would be night for someone in Australia, and TimeZones vary quite a bit across the United States as well.

yea, i guess we will have to base a "late night" on NG time, so i would say from 12:00 a.m. to about 4 or 5 a.m. NG time, it would be a more politically correct way to fix the time zones thing

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:35:11

Yes It would be cool to be the leader of this gig, but I would rather have it as a new club I am sure with me henious <i got that wrong sorry, Ax, Onic and the other few will keep it going for a strong rise, maybe even call it Late Night Lounge, and we could all be staff members i mean the 4 of us but my choice is to let this die and start the new idea which would be stronger then this one, i know for one that if we started it under my name i will post alot since i dont have any club around here, the other staff will also be leaders and could give out contests and activities to make it different then this old one, but we will see what you all think of this new idea???

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:41:26

At 4/21/04 03:35 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Yes It would be cool to be the leader of this gig, but I would rather have it as a new club I am sure with me henious <i got that wrong sorry, Ax, Onic and the other few will keep it going for a strong rise, maybe even call it Late Night Lounge, and we could all be staff members i mean the 4 of us but my choice is to let this die and start the new idea which would be stronger then this one, i know for one that if we started it under my name i will post alot since i dont have any club around here, the other staff will also be leaders and could give out contests and activities to make it different then this old one, but we will see what you all think of this new idea???

When I proposed something like that, everyone yelled at me and told me that it was a bad idea. But I think that starting a new one and shutting down this old one would be a good idea. It wouldn't be a copy club either, if you started it up with the intentions that you just stated above. I would surely be a regular poster in there. I think that we should go with the new idea, and see how that turns out. I always thought that it would be cool to have a club under your name, but that is just not for me. I rather like just giving my feedback and advice, but not actually make the deciding decision. So I am all for the starting up of a new club.

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:42:58

At 4/21/04 03:35 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Yes It would be cool to be the leader of this gig, but I would rather have it as a new club I am sure with me henious <i got that wrong sorry, Ax, Onic and the other few will keep it going for a strong rise, maybe even call it Late Night Lounge, and we could all be staff members i mean the 4 of us but my choice is to let this die and start the new idea which would be stronger then this one, i know for one that if we started it under my name i will post alot since i dont have any club around here, the other staff will also be leaders and could give out contests and activities to make it different then this old one, but we will see what you all think of this new idea???

not bad, and with your name as the thread creator it would probably draw in some NGA members. im all for it, we just need a name that has a ring to it

maybe any of these:
the late night lounge
the all nighters
nocturnal newgrounds
or i guess we could keep the same name, anyone else got an idea foa name?

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:43:58

At 4/21/04 03:35 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: A damn good idea.

I think that sounds like a great idea dude. That way there could be a cool name, and stuff to do for people when they are bored. I second the motion. I have been here since page one and noticed that it hasnt grown much in 8 months...so maybe a new one will change all of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Posting 2004-04-21 03:47:07

At 4/21/04 03:42 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
not bad, and with your name as the thread creator it would probably draw in some NGA members. im all for it, we just need a name that has a ring to it

This is my 16th post for this new NG day. But yes, I do believe that with your name as the creator it would draw in a lot more members...especially with the club purpose.

maybe any of these:
the late night lounge
the all nighters
nocturnal newgrounds
or i guess we could keep the same name, anyone else got an idea foa name?

These are pretty good names, I especially like these names that you mentioned, and maybe a few more, I don't know yet:

Late Night Lounge

Okay, I can only think of this one...a good choice from ~X~ if you ask me. I like this name the best out of all of them, and it has the best ring to it. I vote for this one...