00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Brandon Crisp found dead.

8,353 Views | 114 Replies

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2008-11-06 21:02:34

At 11/5/08 01:45 PM, Lorkas wrote: Lmao yet another life ruined by videogames!

This is just more evidence at how uneducated some of you people really are. Do you think video games is what caused this? Really? Don't think it was bad parenting, mixed with a possible predisposition to mental illness, mixed with a bad environment to enable this type of behavior to happen. A 15 year old isn't old/mature enough to be responsible for his/her own actions and therefore a parent must be able to intervene and prevent things like this from happening. The parents have only themselves to blame. This kids lucky he died before his shitty parents let him become a crack head and he went through years of suffering that.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-14 22:57:44

Leave me alone guys

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-14 23:17:58

it's pretty fucked up how he died over something so worthless and now will be thought of forever as a dumbass after his death. Pretty sad.

Although how the hell did he die. He was like what 2 kilometers from his house? So he was like 1.2 miles from his house. Did he die from like hunger/dehydration? he was 15minutes from home, he couldn't make it back? or was he lost? did he freeze to death. It's like wtf, how did he die so close to home?

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-14 23:24:45

At 11/5/08 01:38 PM, LOLZILLA wrote: Game over.

Super Mario Bros.

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-14 23:28:51

At 6/14/12 11:17 PM, thegarbear14 wrote: it's pretty fucked up how he died over something so worthless and now will be thought of forever as a dumbass after his death. Pretty sad.

Although how the hell did he die. He was like what 2 kilometers from his house? So he was like 1.2 miles from his house. Did he die from like hunger/dehydration? he was 15minutes from home, he couldn't make it back? or was he lost? did he freeze to death. It's like wtf, how did he die so close to home?

I fell of my bike into a forest because I was riding too fast. When I was in the forest I saw a tree and just had to climb it. I climbed the tree and reached the top. As I reached the top I realized that my shoe lace was undone so I tried to tie it but lost my balance and fell from the tree. After the fall I had a severe collapsed lunge and could not move. Due to the fact that I could not move mixed in with the abnormally cold weather, I ended up freezing to death.

A lot of people always ask the question, "did he died?". Yes I died. Now leave me alone.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-15 01:15:09

At 11/5/08 05:06 PM, DemonicHobbit wrote: Scorpion wins!

Fatality!

I think you mean NIGHT WOLF.

/shitty pun.

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-15 04:02:26

who ever bumped this in the first place is one goddamn retarded son of a bitchsp

It ain't no Ralph tho.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-15 04:14:49

It is sad that the boy passed and all. But what does it say about his parents. Obviously they were not doing something right if thats how their child responds to getting his game taken away. This will be a good lesson for my son the next time he throws a fit about not being able to play video games on the weekdays. He's only six and he is showing addictive personality traits when it comes to video games.

touchin 101

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-16 15:07:24

At 6/15/12 04:02 AM, MikeyLeggz wrote: who ever bumped this in the first place is one goddamn retarded son of a bitchsp

Chill out, like I did.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-16 15:28:47

I honestly don't know if I should feel bad because the kid is dead, or feel bad because he ran away from home because his parents wanted to take away his Xbox.

"I'LL SHOW MY PARENTS, I'LL RUN AWAY, THEN THEY'LL GIVE ME UNLIMITED XBOX! RUNNING AWAY IS EASY, I LEARNED ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL IN METAL GEAR SOLID 3"

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-16 18:33:46

Had he have died in a fire (or an oven/industrial dryer) people would be making jokes about his name for years.

Also, anyone here heard of Pandeep or Chard Cinder?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-16 20:23:01

At 6/16/12 07:22 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: Who the hell bumped this thread

a zombie

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 03:45:57

At 6/16/12 07:22 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: Who the hell bumped this thread

I know sometimes I can be COLD-hearted, but I swear I'm a COOL guy. So CHILL.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 03:57:31

At 6/17/12 03:45 AM, BrandonCrisp wrote: I know sometimes I can be COLD-hearted, but I swear I'm a COOL guy. So CHILL.

I know you like this thread so much, but you should really go out more.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 14:00:04

At 6/17/12 03:57 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 6/17/12 03:45 AM, BrandonCrisp wrote: I know sometimes I can be COLD-hearted, but I swear I'm a COOL guy. So CHILL.
I know you like this thread so much, but you should really go out more.

Good idea. I think I'm gonna go for a bike ride while listening to Vanilla ICE and Coldplay on my Ipod.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 14:24:01

Jeez. And to think none of this would have happened if he had just stayed home and waited out his grounding.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 14:55:34

At 6/17/12 02:24 PM, T3XT wrote: Jeez. And to think none of this would have happened if he had just stayed home and waited out his grounding.

For God's sake man.Do you realize they took his Battlefield 3?He couldn't level up his character in Call of Duty!!!That's the worst parenting ever.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-17 23:22:58

At 6/17/12 02:55 PM, tonypar16 wrote:
At 6/17/12 02:24 PM, T3XT wrote: Jeez. And to think none of this would have happened if he had just stayed home and waited out his grounding.
For God's sake man.Do you realize they took his Battlefield 3?He couldn't level up his character in Call of Duty!!!That's the worst parenting ever.

Thanks for the support buddy. By the way, if anyone is wondering about what really happened to me, I'll tell you the story right now.

Now this is the story all about how
I died naked & frozen up-side-down
I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
I'll tell you how taking my XBOX was completely unfair

In west Ontario, born and raised
On CoD4 was where I spent most of my days
Shootin' down choppers and scannin' so cool
Just killin' some Russians right after school
When a couple of n00bs who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I played for one week straight and my Dad got scared
He said, "Run away forever and see if I care!"

I rode off on my bike, and then it was clear
The tires went flat and a chain broke in my gear
I could still see my house, I could go back there?
But I thought, "Nah, forget it, my 'rents are unfair!"

I fell into the snow around 7 or 8
And I yelled to my team, "Hey guys, I'll respawn later!"
I looked for some cover, but nothing was there
And that's why takin' my XBOX was completely unfair.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 00:22:54

At 6/17/12 11:22 PM, BrandonCrisp wrote:
Thanks for the support buddy. By the way, if anyone is wondering about what really happened to me, I'll tell you the story right now.

GTFO you unfunny asshole.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 05:47:27

I am sure there were some other things going on to make him leave home other than his Xbox getting taken away. I know a 17 year old that was upset over his things getting sold by his Dad and he was a runaway after he was getting beat by his parents. I am not saying that is what happened in this case. Any number of things could have happened.

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 12:46:14

Also, has he burned to a CRISP?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 13:30:22

Wow, making jokes about a dead kid over the Internet, what a brilliant way to spend your time! You people are pathetic.

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 14:55:11

At 6/18/12 02:27 PM, Protagonist wrote:
At 6/17/12 11:22 PM, BrandonCrisp wrote: Thanks for the support buddy. By the way, if anyone is wondering about what really happened to me, I'll tell you the story right now.
As fucked up as this whole thing is, that was hilarious.

I thought I would be a dick if said that.
Maybe I am.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Brandon Crisp found dead. 2012-06-18 15:13:36

He ran away because he got his gaming device taken from him for a small while...
Hey, atleast we don't have to deal with this jackoff in the adult world now!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature