00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat!

18,038 Views | 164 Replies

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 14:56:02

I hate people with dark skin.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 14:57:37

At 12/5/03 02:56 PM, Stamper wrote: I hate people with dark skin.

I'm NGs Paris Hilton.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:02:32

At 12/5/03 02:57 PM, rsdig wrote: I'm NGs Paris Hilton.

This one time my English teacher filmed me sucking him off and jiggling his balls. He still has the tape.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:07:13

At 12/5/03 02:49 PM, rsdig wrote: nah i'll keep stealing.

Clark used to really complain about Randy all of the time. He kept saying that Randy ripped him off, but cheats because he steals the graphics. That's how I had always viewed Randy, from Clark's point of view. I got confirmation at Randy's own site...

"It was there [Newgrounds.com] that I first viewed some video game parodies. They were done by a guy named Clark Lybeck and he had a site called Nintendo Classics. I went to his site and checked out all his movies. Right then and there I thought, hell, I can do better movies then these!" - Randy.

But where are they?? You said "better" not "more horrible."

Spice up your portfolio, make an original cartoon.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:20:35

Hey, while you're reading and enjoying my site, don't forget to click the pop ups!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:24:48

At 12/5/03 02:52 PM, A17roolz wrote:
At 12/5/03 02:37 PM, alienature wrote: Both our stories are cliche.
Both our graphics are stolen.
Both our soundtracks are stolen.
Then why are you moaning!?

Because I value my freedom, and I hate to see money slip past my eyes. I backed out of a UK deal in which they would have paid me 300 pounds for each Sloth cartoon to be aired.

I'd hate it even more if I went to jail for getting sued by Nintendo for using their shit to make money, and getting ass raped by a huge black dude whose penis is as large as your forearm.

There is a limit to respecting other people's work.

It seems in this BBS post that you can succeed with ripping people off, and everything is alright.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:27:07

dude end your bitching crying and moaning, your posts are getting longer then flex and stampers combined.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:28:31

At 12/5/03 03:20 PM, rsdig wrote: Hey, while you're reading and enjoying my site, don't forget to click the pop ups!

Sorry, I use a pop-up blocker, and I "Crtl+F"ed Clark and found it, right next to the sentence that says "My ideas came from Clark!"

Total time on VGDC: 10 seconds.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:29:42

i use one of those 2 they freeze up my explorer, hehe/

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:31:21

At 12/5/03 03:28 PM, alienature wrote:
At 12/5/03 03:20 PM, rsdig wrote: Hey, while you're reading and enjoying my site, don't forget to click the pop ups!
Sorry, I use a pop-up blocker, and I "Crtl+F"ed Clark and found it, right next to the sentence that says "My ideas came from Clark!"

Total time on VGDC: 10 seconds.

inspiration came from clark. I only made it all better. :)

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:49:19

At 12/5/03 03:24 PM, alienature wrote:
At 12/5/03 02:52 PM, A17roolz wrote:
At 12/5/03 02:37 PM, alienature wrote: Both our stories are cliche.
Both our graphics are stolen.
Both our soundtracks are stolen.
Then why are you moaning!?
Because I value my freedom, and I hate to see money slip past my eyes. I backed out of a UK deal in which they would have paid me 300 pounds for each Sloth cartoon to be aired.

I'd hate it even more if I went to jail for getting sued by Nintendo for using their shit to make money, and getting ass raped by a huge black dude whose penis is as large as your forearm.

What the hell are you talking about? You value your freedom so how do you spend it? Moaning on about someone, telling them how crap their stuff is and how much of a cheat they are when you've done EXACTLY the same thing? Nice one, asshat.

What cracks me up is the fact we went from Randy's "overuse of posting on the frontpage" to what people think of his movies... and now you're saying "Well he's doing illegal shit". News flash! Randy hasn't been arrested or warned, they're fan made stuff and he doesn't extort money from anyone by doing it... he gets money from telling people about his SITE not his flash. Unfortunatly Jeremy, that's a very legal thing to do. Besides, since when do you care if Randy gets thrown in jail?

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 15:53:08

and actually I rarely post here anymore, usually only when I make a new movie. But if we went back to where we started with all this let me say one thing. Go back to the front page and look at every post made my a netwerk member. You don't say! They're plugging stuff too! THAT'S THE POINT OF FRONT PAGE POSTING.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 16:08:21

At 12/5/03 02:57 PM, rsdig wrote:
At 12/5/03 02:56 PM, Stamper wrote: I hate people with dark skin.
I'm NGs Paris Hilton.

I don't wanna get into this or anything, but I thought it'd be funny to say, Paris Hilton doesn't have AIDS, I know you don't either, but a few people seem to think so.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 16:10:59

Please dont ban me :o)

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 16:25:47

Ok we all learned valuable lessons.

It's ok for Jeremy to use sprites but when I do it it's stealing.

Flash is unofficially a medium to be used for handdrawn flash only. Sprites and imported videos are a no no. (Why did macromedia make a video import feature anyway?)

That's all I can think of my attention span ran out.

By the way, anyone notice Synj never chimed in, that's cause he told me he's done with this gay shit, and so am I. Peace out.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 16:27:43

hey who does the baning around here ..... i was baned from makeing reviews because i said something .... but i used that word meaning asin i hate it not that it actually was what i ment ya know ....... SO UNBAN ME .... please :D

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 16:37:17

I dunno how many times I've seen people say they're finished. Somethin will happen, they'll be back, haha.....

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 18:38:51

the question at hand is....how did i get so dope? thank you for your time.

wow, to find this thread still open and viciously active made my day.

by the way randy....checked my box, never got yer e mail.=/

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 20:44:51

At 12/2/03 08:39 AM, superalex wrote: to long to load
also sucks because he used SPRITES

SPRITES??????????? who gives a fuck??? it was awesome

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 23:42:31

At 12/5/03 04:25 PM, rsdig wrote: Ok we all learned valuable lessons.

I don't think "we" did. I call it stealing because, well, I am going to make it REAL easy...

Bob takes artwork from John.
Bob makes money from John's artwork.
Bob keeps the money for himself.
Bob learns the value of money and copyright laws when he has to pay John $100,000.

The moral and LEGAL way:

Bob doesn't make money from John's artwork.
Bob discovers that he has unique qualities.
Bob makes money from his own work, not selling John's artwork!

It's common sense, one of the drawbacks to using other people's shit is that you can't make money from it.

"Ok we all learned valuable lessons." - Randy.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 00:19:55

randy, just go away, no one likes you

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 05:37:34

hey look! im in the thread!!!! w00t!

oh yea, and qul movie dustin!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 11:02:53

At 12/5/03 11:42 PM, alienature wrote:
At 12/5/03 04:25 PM, rsdig wrote: Ok we all learned valuable lessons.

I don't think "we" did. I call it stealing because, well, I am going to make it REAL easy...

Bob makes money from John's artwork.
Bob keeps the money for himself.
Bob learns the value of money and copyright laws when he has to pay John $100,000.

Nice analogy, with one small glitch... Randy hasn't actually sold his movies to anyone. He gets money from his tell-a-friend which is for his site, not specifically his movies. Besides, didn't you use Nintendo's sprites?

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 14:07:02

I hate Randy Solem because he loves huge black man's cock served to him in the hardest deepest fashion. He gets fucked so sweet till his pasty anal cheeks are shaking, quivering with joy and jungle fever goodness drops of happy go fucky. Randy loves getting hot cum blasts of blackness straight up his shit tube and 9 months later when his little half breed niglets jump out and start up a game of hoops and raping white chicks. They always jump on his mammy first because you KNOW how they love the fat, ugly white bitches. Then Randy goes to his favorite pastime, diddling himself to Italian Sprite Males because as much as he loves the black donkey, there's no stopping his hot buttfucking fantasies once he smell the wop sausage. Mario gets the mouth and Luigi gets Randy's hot cross buns. Randy, I don't give a fuck what these people say, I personally DO hate you and I think your movies suck just like your dad did to raise money for his crack habit, BITCH!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 15:25:48

Too long didn't read.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 17:26:32

NICE MOVIE! One of the best. Make the new ending >_<

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-06 22:08:02

I said this would be neverending.. heh. It's slowed down a lil though. Randy come back, I wanna see ome more shit go down :D

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-07 04:32:13

Wow this is like the Jerry Springer show! Newgrounds is-a numera one! ^.^ Keke! Oh well hey Dustin cool shiet. I wonder what Dave would say about this...

DOES DRIEVON HAVE ANY FLASH EXPERIENCE???

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-07 09:55:45

Creamyspy, trying to look cool for all the NG users are we? 'coz all you did was make yourself look stupid.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-07 10:54:47

Dear A17roolz:

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat!