00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat!

18,032 Views | 164 Replies

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 14:58:09

sometimes I need a break from being a dickhead.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:01:11

umm..alright but why did you get so pissed off you had to bann me for that!? honestly i was stumped i couldn't see what offended you that much. ok if i was being all bitchy and swearing at you thats one thing but i couldnt see why that pissed you off.

maybe that was being a little smart but i mean if you wanted more forum members you don't really need to make a contest and get people to regester i mean you have like 20 movies on NG that thousands of people see everyday , lol you think thats bad try going to my new sites forum we got like a member shortage going on lol.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:12:14

Giving only registered members access to my flas limits the amount of people that can get them, thus preventing countless similar movies from flooding NG.

One of the reasons I unbanned you was so I could get a glimpse of this movie that is going to blow all mine away.

And madflex, about my double posting, there's no thought involved to my replies, simple fact is sometimes NG gives me an error without telling me my post was sent, so I retype it again the best I can remember and it's not always the same as my original due to the fact I have the memory of a rock.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:22:16

What. The fuck. Was that.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:25:00

At 12/4/03 03:12 PM, rsdig wrote: Giving only registered members access to my flas limits the amount of people that can get them, thus preventing countless similar movies from flooding NG.

One of the reasons I unbanned you was so I could get a glimpse of this movie that is going to blow all mine away.

And madflex, about my double posting, there's no thought involved to my replies, simple fact is sometimes NG gives me an error without telling me my post was sent, so I retype it again the best I can remember and it's not always the same as my original due to the fact I have the memory of a rock.

i never said my 1 new movie was going to blow al lyours away i just said with all mine and dagio's movies combined plus new movies and new techniques learned we MIGHT be able to catch up to you ( unless i get lazy again ) . lol

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:31:07

randy your a f*** dip shit you banned me for telling you to post smarter basically than you got all upset and banned me, you are a jerk with some attitude problem, i should thank you for motivating me because now me and dagio teamed up we are going to blow away your stupid praodies with our stupid parodies,

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:49:03

Randy your parodys are the best I have ever seen, as for MK Vs SF is the best VG fighter movie I have seen yet great job Dustin.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 15:50:47

Randy when will Rise of the mushroom kingdom part 3 be out. ?

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 16:55:56

aaaaaaahahaha This thread needs to be archived, studied and pondered over. So much classic shit going on in here. I love how that Matrix kid ripped into you with a full page worth of text and now that he's unbanned he will become the very thing he was cutting on your for in said text.

I'm also waiting on this movie from him that will blow yours out of the water. What a fucking douche. Oh and Matrix better not be an ass to me or I will ban you from the VGDC forum thus ruining your life once again. hahah

Ahhh great stuff.

Maybe Elisha will turn this thread around...

Razoric.com - Independent Game Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 20:07:14

So how does it work - does Razoric suck Randy's dick, or is it vice versa? You guys seem to be hardcore ass buddies!

What, did Randy call you in here to back him up? Or...whats the deal here. I think its cute that you guys are such wonderful friends! I like how Razoric threatens to use his supreme VGDC Forum banning power. Is your VGDC Forum status on your resume? It should be...because, holy shit, your levels of insane power have me cowering.

Just when I think Randy is the biggest fag of them all - his secretary steps in to prove me wrong.

Haha you are such a pussy Razoric.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 20:50:55

HIV boy, you really should give up the replies, instead of spending all day replying with book-like posts, go finish that fucking Keeblur movie, it's been 3 years Moby.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:01:25

I guess that answers my question - why don't you let your girlfriend answer for himself and go back to making sprite cartoons, your horde of 12 year old fans are looking forward to more work.

I cancelled production of Keeblur 2 when I realized your animations are far superior, I almost killed myself, but the AIDS seem to be doing just fine. :(

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:13:23

BTW - I might look like Moby - but you look like a fat, alcoholic Russell Crowe.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:24:36

I cancelled production of Keeblur 2 when I realized your animations are far superior, I almost killed myself, but the AIDS seem to be doing just fine. :(

You daaaamn right about that.

Anyways yes, I've heard the Russel Crow thing before, at least I'm eating good, and not sticking my finger down my throat...

Oh and about that pic, you seem to have it saved on your computer. Either you like smacking it to the sluts, or worse me... Try photomanipulating a wig on me, I get prettier homo.

Waiting for YOUR butt buddy Flexy to chime in, at least me and Raz admit we love each other.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:29:13

Haha I got to go to the store then get some work done.

Love you Randy,

Peace

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:31:11

just when i thought it was safe to give some space and even let go of the double posting excuse and not get too into this....lol now i can't.

first off....randy is always bitching about my "all flash site"...i apologize for not having the standard NG clone site with the BBS on the front page and such to all who are as concerned as randy....but the fact is....im just not that unoriginal.

so i thought i'd check out randys site to figure out what made him so high and mighty....first came the script errors....i disregarded them, second came a tragic digitized music loop of carol of the bells and third came the fucking terrible layout. with all the banner ads in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SITE....this is the last cream of wheat who should EVER try to clown ANYONEs site, well enough mine. how are you gonna talk about my site being 1999 when you've got a fucking MIDI loop on your site? How are you gonna talk about whats "yesterday" when you're fuckin making donzens of movies about MARIO.

i just keep talking in hopes that you'll figure out how fuckin stupid you are, but i realize now that it's useless. you're lost for good.
i enjoy your movies, randy, i told you! i don't have a problem with randy's movies, so cool your jets, nerds, it's not a sprite thing. i will be waiting for the next time you cater to my needs and create another movie that is made for me and not you. as a matter of fact...i'm gonna go right now and put you in my favorite authors list!

just so we're good and clear though: my name is madflex and if ya don't like me, i can dig that...i just think randy is a whiny bitch that's all, if razoric's got anything to say, he's a nosey bitch too. if anyone comes from vgdc and claims that i'm talking shit about randy's movies out of jealousy, they're dumb uninformed bitches too. clear enough? did i "give up" now?
anyway, save me your bullshit response, it's tiring to keep up with how you can make all points digress to some "I'm rubber you're glue" bullshit.you keep crying to your crowd about how i make you feel bad about yourself though.. i don't have a word to say about you outside this message board.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:36:16

At 12/4/03 09:29 PM, Stamper wrote: Haha I got to go to the store then get some work done.

Love you Randy,

Peace

Trust me, I can tell...

And Flexmad (that right?)

1. I am stupid.
2. Not a midi, an embedded flash loop.
3. Site is the way it is cause I cater to 12-15 yr. olds
4. I suck at HTML
5. Script errow were do to an ftp fuck up earlier
So basically you were only wrong about the midi, as for your movies, never seen one so can't say anything.

By the way did you click on my pop up? For a bunch of 15 yr. olds they sure supply me for my Russel Crowe beer binges with the extra $$$ each month.

Love all you guys!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:38:11

Haha, he chimed in.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:39:32

By the way angryflex, do you realize probably about 89% of your 75 posts were to me? Do you have a pic of me on your pc as well? Wait, I'll bet your a mac user.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:41:55

At 12/4/03 09:39 PM, rsdig wrote: By the way angryflex, do you realize probably about 89% of your 75 posts were to me? Do you have a pic of me on your pc as well? Wait, I'll bet your a mac user.

again...i must make you look stupid. i've never mentioned my movies, and you try to bring them up to compare them....and you talk about me having your picture, but you're the one who's already gone through the trouble of making two of me, and checking out my website. you look fucking ridiculous right now, randy.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:44:13

I know I do, but I'm stupid and think this is fun. Do you think the same as will since he does photo manips of me? Which are funny as shit by the way.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 21:47:06

At 12/4/03 09:44 PM, rsdig wrote: I know I do, but I'm stupid and think this is fun. Do you think the same as will since he does photo manips of me? Which are funny as shit by the way.

i'll be the first to admit the vanilla ice picture was fuckin classic.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 22:09:33

Ok this topic is stale now, I'll see you guys in a few weeks when I release my new movie. By the way flex I sent you an email yesterday guess you never got it. Tootles.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 23:12:05

and on that note I just wanna say this..

I wanna make sweet monkey love to all of you... but not in a gay homosexual way... you know? you know!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 23:44:16

At 12/4/03 10:09 PM, rsdig wrote: Ok this topic is stale now, I'll see you guys in a few weeks when I release my new movie. By the way flex I sent you an email yesterday guess you never got it. Tootles.

Stale? I was just starting to think it was getting good!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 23:57:59

if by good you mean gay, then yes..... there is a whole lot of gay going on, and it makes my anus tingle

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 01:21:00

At 12/4/03 08:07 PM, Stamper wrote: So how does it work - does Razoric suck Randy's dick, or is it vice versa? You guys seem to be hardcore ass buddies!

What, did Randy call you in here to back him up? Or...whats the deal here. I think its cute that you guys are such wonderful friends! I like how Razoric threatens to use his supreme VGDC Forum banning power. Is your VGDC Forum status on your resume? It should be...because, holy shit, your levels of insane power have me cowering.

Just when I think Randy is the biggest fag of them all - his secretary steps in to prove me wrong.

Haha you are such a pussy Razoric.

Hahahah look at this scrawny little bitch trying to start shit with me now. Thats too fucking funny. I suck Randy's dick? Kinda like how you and MaxFlex like ganging up and Randy every time he posts? It's like fucking clockwork how you two pop in every goddamn front page post. Fuckin hypocrite. So do you receive the cumbombs to the face or does he?

My supreme banning power... haha give me a break. It was a fucking joke to the kid as he obviously thought his life was over after he got banned.

Oh and Randy... I <3 you. Are you cumming over tonight?

Razoric.com - Independent Game Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 01:55:53

haha his name is randy

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 02:35:59

:Fuckin hypocrite. So do you receive the cumbombs to the face or does he?

Oh and Randy... I <3 you. Are you cumming over tonight?

come on, "raz"...(that's so damned adorable.) your dry humor is fuckin terrible and your knowledge is LACKING. nobody gangs up on randy, it just seems that way because he has a lot of people who think he's a cheeseball. me and randy have been bantering back and forth for years now, don't get your nipplets all inflamed. after my last exchange with him....i don't take his crap as seriously anymore, it's all fun and games. but you....fuck an A. you're like the peanut gallery. it's not like me and stamp sit back and say...."good one, buddy!" whenever we relentlously clown the fuck out of the way you come simon and garfunkel style all the time. so go combine your portal awardy warp zone goodness and power up a mushroom and fireball that bastard up your ass. bloink bloink bloink!

FUCK i'm on a mean streak! i'm starting to feel guilty.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-05 03:11:27

At 12/5/03 01:21 AM, Razoric wrote: A bunch of bullshit.

You try too hard, pussy. Just give it up while you think you're ahead, you'll feel much better about yourself in the end.

(BTW - Flex has been dogging Randy looong before I even started. It might come as a shock to you, but I'm not the only one who doesn't worship your master.)

Have a great day - and oh - the cancer/skinny angle belongs to your pimp, so try something else, or continue looking stupid...haha, your choice, cupcake. The more you continue to repeat shit, the more you expose yourself as Randy's shadow.

Hahaha holy GOD you gotta be the biggest douche on this site. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS. PLEASE.

Fondest love and admiration,
William Stamper

P.S. Lets see a picture of you, Razoric! Come on, Professor Sandy Vagina - why be so mysterious? Got something to hide? :(

(Hahaha side note: BEST. THREAD. EVER.)