00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Saturn85 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

543,612 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-20 15:51:58

At 3/20/05 12:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Go to Retrogade.

I think I'll pass up on that option. o_O

Start a poll.

If only NG had polls. :'(

Take bets.

Oh oh! That might be fun. >:D

Something. Anything. #;-}>

Or I can just go on normally and let it all work out. :D

I'd bet on posts. Ya damned spammer. #;-}>

Ouch. You really feel that way? I didn't think I was a prolific poster at all. I mean, on weekdays I barely manage to make 3 or 4. And on week ends I'll end up making about 15 per day if I can manage it. Which I usually can't and end up with 10ish. So for a normal week I get about 60ish posts. I didn't think that was a whole lot. Also I get 70 experience a week. And I usually manage 15 protects on weekdays and 30 on weekends. So that's about 150 per week. So I was thinking I'd get protects, then experience, then posts. Then in about 50~60 years I'd make 10,000 reviews. XD

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-20 17:04:15

Changing the list around again, just when I started posting again and was closing in on making it to the list. Oh well. I also started B/Ping again(Though a lot less than I used to), so I suppose I'll eventually make 'er on here again...eventually.

Now now, you're one of the FEW people booted off back in August when QuadList changed to PentaList... who has ANY reason to complain. Why? Because, first of all, you've had over 9000 posts for MONTHS, and could easily have non-spammily gotten to 10k posts and onto this list at any point in the past few months if you'd REALLY wanted to. #;-}>

And secondly:

8,565 blams
9,869 posts

You're set, man. Doublelisting is yours as soon as you get 1435 more blams. Just 1435!!! Come on. No complaining. #;-}>

At 3/20/05 03:05 AM, EKRegulus wrote: Roffle. OK, here's more traffic for this thread and I replied to your other thread as a "heartless" bastard. :D

Hahahah. That's more like it. I thank you for your replies in BOTH threads very much, sirrah!

1x10k -> 2x10k
wooah, we discussed about that change a while ago and it happened today. Time to save a lot of submissions! Just one question: will you only add people that request to be added to the 2x10k list or we you keep looking at the stats of users that were removed from the pentalist because it was modified?

Yes we did indeed discuss this. So hopefully no one starts complaining that this came without warning or anything. The posts by Wade this week, and my saying I'd stop using NG Lister if that's what he wants... should have signalled ANYONE paying attention that this was indeed coming if they'd heard the earlier talk of the 1x->2x transition possibilities.

As for the 2x10k list, I've put a bit of thought into that. .... I have a LARGE tracking list for it now. Like 350 people in the spreadsheet, but only 30 on the list. That means around 320 people I'd have to check all the time manually...

Now, IF liljim comes back to town and says using the NG Lister is fine, for now, in small doses... then I would have no problem checking to see who needs to be on this list. However, if he says no, we should continue to not use the program at all... or if our profiles change to the point that NG Lister is useless... or BOTH... then obviously, manually checking EVERYONE is a pain. I learned that yesterday. It took FAR longer to manually check everyone... than it did to pull the 30 people for the list. Easily.

So, I am indeed thinking of making it "tell me if you just got doublelisted" as a requirement for entry. However, for now, I know who is close to 10k in two stats, and I will be doing fine checking on my own. I'll be sure to let people know, however, if that changes and I need people to notify me. The problem is that there will always be people who end up qualifying for this list but who do not read this thread and don't post on Wi/Ht?. So there ya go.

The following 150 users were bumped:
EKRegulus
Oh snap! :(

;_;

5,723 saves <--- get working, man! #;-}>

At 3/20/05 04:44 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: A sad day of death heh, no it was a good list and the x2 to enter is cool, it will lesson the work load for you and make it a more wothwhile list, thanks for all your hard work over the months and what not, and hell i may even click on your NG/RG Net-fan this time heh maybe you can do the same for me GFOX haha... www.ghostmotel.com

<Runs away very fast>

A sad of death AND rebirth, though. I'm glad you see the positives of the 2x requirement, though I wonder if you would had you not already hit 2x yourself. #;-}>

Yes, even more importantly than it lessening the workload... is the "more elite" part. Because the 1x10k version of this list was at 180 people 2 weeks ago, and would have hit 189 people yesterday... and by a month or so from now, it might very well have been over 200 people.

That's TOO large and TOO wide a listing. Featuring tons of retired people who hit 10k exp and hardly have any other stats. This new form of the list ENSURES people who are on the list are more balanced in what they do on the site. You either need to be getting exp for YEARS + doing something else... or getting tons of blams BUT ALSO tons of saves so you're not just one-sided... and if you post a shitload (ZeroAsALimit, for instance) you must also do something else to get on the list. Etc. etc. etc.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-20 17:05:31

At 3/20/05 09:52 AM, jonthomson wrote: Hehehe. Within 500 blams of the list and the goalposts change again. Woohoo. Must post more :-)

That's life, eh? #;-}> The good news for you THIS TIME, however, is.... this:

7,572 exp
9,560 blams
7,187 posts

You have a triplelisting coming in about... 242 days (when you'll be hitting 10k exp), so... until then, you have two options: relax, slow down, and just let blams + exp take you onto the list... OR... you can, as you said, post more and ensure you get back here sooner.

Seeing as how you've been off the list since August 2004, when the QuadList was dropped... I really do hope you pick #2, so you can get back on here a bit quicker than the end of 2005. #;-}>

At 3/20/05 03:51 PM, phiieeguy_aka_Kiba wrote:
At 3/20/05 12:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Go to Retrogade.
I think I'll pass up on that option. o_O

Start a poll.
If only NG had polls. :'(

Take bets.
Oh oh! That might be fun. >:D

RG has polls and a lottery and money for betting. That's what I was telling you to go to RG for. #;-}>

Or I can just go on normally and let it all work out. :D

That, too! But you seemed to be unwilling to just wait, that's all.

I'd bet on posts. Ya damned spammer. #;-}>
Ouch. You really feel that way? I didn't think I was a prolific poster at all. I mean, on weekdays I barely manage to make 3 or 4. And on week ends I'll end up making about 15 per day if I can manage it. Which I usually can't and end up with 10ish. So for a normal week I get about 60ish posts. I didn't think that was a whole lot. Also I get 70 experience a week. And I usually manage 15 protects on weekdays and 30 on weekends. So that's about 150 per week. So I was thinking I'd get protects, then experience, then posts. Then in about 50~60 years I'd make 10,000 reviews. XD

If I really felt that way I wouldn't have smiled afterwards, you silly bastard! Of course you're not a spammer, you're not even to 1/3 of 10k yet. I WAS JUST JOKING. Christ. #;-}>

Protects = the best way for you to make the new 2x10k list, yes. So good luck with that. If not protects, then exp will do it, yes. Unless you really DO turn into a spammer along the way, of course. OH NOE! ^_^

Anyway, I just noticed something funny. Bonus has a +3 on the final VP list update. Hahahah. I can't wait until he notices that over there. #;-}> But for now, I'm done posting for today. 8060 is a nice place to stop, and I have no time for a full catchup on all the topics today.

It's been a long, weird, wild, draining weekend. After the hard work all day yesterday... I ended up sleeping from 1 AM until 1 PM, and I had one long weird-ass dream at first... woke up, went back to sleep, and had a second dream about being in a sort of prison. So... heh. Talk about insanity. I'm glad to be awake, but now I have groceries to buy, shit to do around the apartment, etc. etc.

And the portal is freaking insane today, too. Shit's getting blammed within 2 minutes of being uploaded! Crikey. Talk about insane... (sigh) ANYwho... good Sunday to all of yas. I'll see you around during the week, when I have time to come around. Enjoy the final twin-list-update weekend... that will ever.... ever... ever... come from teh gfox listmaker extraordinaire. :::nods::: Bye!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 00:34:35

that just gives me even more motivation to get them damn save points ^_^ only about 270 to go

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 07:14:12

At 3/21/05 12:34 AM, X-naut wrote: that just gives me even more motivation to get them damn save points ^_^ only about 270 to go

So another words your like in haha, that should take you what 5.3 hours haha j/k anyways good luck with that...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 07:32:59

One thing I do have to say, the list now looks like a partial who's who of Newgrounds.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 10:59:09

hmm, the list looks small now :( still good though.

1,020 more EXP until i'm triplelisted, oh that's going to go by extremely slow.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 12:18:57

At 3/21/05 10:59 AM, Crono- wrote: hmm, the list looks small now :( still good though.

no not really...

1,020 exp ~ 1,000 exp = 100 deposits ~ 3 months = 1/4 a year

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 12:28:14

I had 65,000 posts on another forum after 3 years of constant work, but my IP address was banned on the 14th.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 15:32:01

At 3/21/05 12:28 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: I had 65,000 posts on another forum after 3 years of constant work, but my IP address was banned on the 14th.

dont put stats in your sig. thats what profiles are for.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 15:36:21

At 3/21/05 03:32 PM, cheesebizkit wrote:
At 3/21/05 12:28 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: I had 65,000 posts on another forum after 3 years of constant work, but my IP address was banned on the 14th.

Nothing wrong with putting stats in your sig.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 15:51:00

At 3/20/05 05:04 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Now now, you're one of the FEW people booted off back in August when QuadList changed to PentaList... who has ANY reason to complain. Why? Because, first of all, you've had over 9000 posts for MONTHS, and could easily have non-spammily gotten to 10k posts and onto this list at any point in the past few months if you'd REALLY wanted to. #;-}>

And secondly:

8,565 blams
9,869 posts

You're set, man. Doublelisting is yours as soon as you get 1435 more blams. Just 1435!!! Come on. No complaining. #;-}>

And another thing! >:(
lol Nah, I ain't really complaining. Now that I'm B/Ping again and posting again, I'll get there soon enough and start glouting about it.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-21 17:28:26

At 3/21/05 03:36 PM, jonthomson wrote:
At 3/21/05 03:32 PM, cheesebizkit wrote:

well yours are condensed. his is almost word for word what it says in his profile.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-22 20:56:34

At 3/21/05 12:34 AM, X-naut wrote: that just gives me even more motivation to get them damn save points ^_^ only about 270 to go

Indeed, indeed. Closing in on 250 last I checked your profile. Maybe closer to only 200 now? In any event, good luck with that. You're certainly a favourite to get back here ASAP.

At 3/21/05 07:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So another words your like in haha, that should take you what 5.3 hours haha j/k anyways good luck with that...

Ohhhh, he's not TOOCOOL, yanno... I doubt he could do it THAT fast. #;-}>

At 3/21/05 07:32 AM, jonthomson wrote: One thing I do have to say, the list now looks like a partial who's who of Newgrounds.

Well, a STATLY who's who. After all, plenty of famed BBS members and portal authors who don't have 2x10k stats... are not on it. But it's certainly been elite-d up, eh?

And I'll bet that makes getting onto it seem all the more prestige-filled, too...

So, tell me: are you disappointed your imminent 10kblammage isn't going to get you onto it... or are you happy that once you get the posts/exp up to 10k, you'll have achieved something even MORE nifty?

This is kinda similar to the whole "would you rather not make the top 100 VP list until you're SURE to stay on it by ranking up far enough into it to be secure.... or would you rather just go ahead and make the top 100 VP list quickly even if you do get knocked off soon afterwards?" question I asked you a month or so ago in the VP thread. #;-}>

At 3/21/05 10:59 AM, Crono- wrote: hmm, the list looks small now :( still good though.

Small and elite, man! And small = faster to update the actual people on the list (scanning for people getting close to making it/who should be added is still difficult to do manually, though).

Yeah, around 1150 exp for me till I join you in triplelisted land. It's not THAT far away, man. Seems like just a month ago we both had 6xxx exp amounts, yanno? We're entering 9000 land here and that means we're just a step away from the big ol' 10k. :::nods:::

One thing's for certain: my exp points are DEFINITELY beating my posts to 10k. There's pretty much no question about it anymore. I'd have to post like 20x per day to go from doublelisted to quadlisted on the same update.

But the more I think about it, I'd rather be just 3x on the list for a few updates, anyway, as I don't want to skip right over that status. :::nods:::

After all, once I hit 4x, I'm pretty much done with the status upgrades on the pentalist. I doubt I'll ever get pentalisted, so... I might as well draw out the quadlisting a bit more by making the triplelisting separate from it.

At 3/21/05 12:18 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: no not really...

1,020 exp ~ 1,000 exp = 100 deposits ~ 3 months = 1/4 a year

I think he just meant it was going to FEEL slow. Yes yes, we're both aware that Crono (And then myself shortly afterwards) will be hitting 10k this summer. :::nods:::

That's great and all, but... um... what do 65k posts on another forum have to do with this thread? Are you just making the point that you're familiar with 10,000+ stats on the net? o_o

I've posted around 10,000 times on Prodigy's old 1990s BBS and more than 20,000 times to Usenet, but that doesn't do shit for me here on NG, now does it? Apples and oranges. And besides, posts are just 20% of this list.

At 3/21/05 03:36 PM, jonthomson wrote:
At 3/21/05 03:32 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: dont put stats in your sig. thats what profiles are for.

I agree. But I think cheesebizkit has a SLIGHT point in this case. Observe:

Demonic_Master's sig:
Current Stats: Level 03, Dark, EXP: 110/150 Reviews: 24

Demonic_Master's avatar area (to the left of his posts):
[BANNED]
LV03 Dark
Exp. Points: 110 / 150
Sign-up Date: 03/15/2005

In short, the fact that he's a level 3, dark-auraed, 110/150 exp user... is already known to us simply by looking at his level icon/avatar area of every post he makes. So having those in his sig are even MORE silly than if they were just in his profile (only the 24 reviews mention is something we'd have to go to his profile for, in this case).

Conclusion: Demonic_Master... I feel you should probably get some blams and protects and mention those in your sig as well, since at LEAST those aren't available to the left side of every post you make like most of the other stats you prize. #;-}>

At 3/21/05 03:51 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: And another thing! >:(

DON'T GET ME STARTED! #;-}>

lol Nah, I ain't really complaining. Now that I'm B/Ping again and posting again, I'll get there soon enough and start glouting about it.

Good, you better not be, dagnabit!

Good luck with that. You've certainly got an easier path than most others do... so... get those damned blams up while you're making that last 100 post run.... and then you're free to "glout" all you want. #;-}>

Anyway, I'm done with posting for another couple o' days here. Stopping, finally, at the lovely number of 8080 (gorgeous, ain't it?) for a bit. I'll end by posting an image I just made for the VP list thread, however... just in case there are those who've stopped visiting a now-defunct list thread.

The pentalist wishes you well in the list afterlife, Top 500 VP List. ;_;

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-23 07:34:08

OMG GFOX you forgout about me in 9,000 exp land also :(.......

Heh... anyways 1,000 exp away from3x listed, and 1,000 posts away from 4x listed...

Allthough, i am not that active due to the fact i baught lots of data transfer for my site and in the process of getting it down just right which let me tell you is a pain heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-26 20:37:23

New pentalist update uploaded.

I'm not swearing I'll be updating every Saturday without fail (like I ended up doing with 100% success for the VP list)....... but for now I'm going to TRY to update every weekend, let's say.

That may change without warning, but my sig will ALWAYS have the latest update DATE underlined (and of course the main site link will always have the newest update).

Oh, and make sure to hit ctrl-F5 if the new update doesn't show up (due to your cache).

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-26 20:42:13

At 3/23/05 07:34 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: OMG GFOX you forgout about me in 9,000 exp land also :(.......

Heh... anyways 1,000 exp away from3x listed, and 1,000 posts away from 4x listed...

Allthough, i am not that active due to the fact i baught lots of data transfer for my site and in the process of getting it down just right which let me tell you is a pain heh...

~X~

I was talking about Crono and I specifically because I'm always looking directly up at him above me (150 exp higher) when I check my exp and the exp rankings around me.

Also, he and I were always near each other, if not right next to each other, on the VP list.

And besides, I was talking about him and me JUST NOW entering (or nearing, in my case) 9000 land. You've BEEN in 9000 land for some time. As has Recon, lightning, etc. etc... IOW, many Wi/Ht? people I could mention who are well above 9000 but not yet to 10k yet. #;-}>

So stop feeling left out, ya big silly. We all know you're going to be the first quadlisted person, and you should be damned proud and we will all praise you time and time again. Trust me on this. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-27 07:10:34

At 3/26/05 08:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: New pentalist update uploaded.

Nice. Getting close to one category now, but I'll hit a rankup before that.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-27 09:38:54

Holy crap I've been an Elite Guard Corporal and I didn't know it! Hey, I just realized this means my VP takes a nice jump. Awesome!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-27 09:42:16

At 3/27/05 09:38 AM, Kaabi wrote: Holy crap I've been an Elite Guard Corporal and I didn't know it! Hey, I just realized this means my VP takes a nice jump. Awesome!

Nice, not sure you've posted in the right topic though :-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-27 10:39:05

Well I wasn't sure you would find time for an update this weekend.
Cool that you did. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-28 11:32:24

Aww i see, I checked out the update its looking as nice as ever, not much of a change for me due to my chruch feast and website stuff, #13 for atleast a few more updates hehe, anyways nice update GFOX...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-29 13:22:18

Dont mean to double post and all...

Heh well anyways GFOX this might be the only place i could inform you since i dont really see you on aim much, but i was looking at some movies and found this one, you probably seen it but if not here it is, since your a big Beebo fan and all...

Tribute to Beebo
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/228030

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-03-31 11:14:24

An honourable mention is required in the next update.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-01 19:18:09

At 3/27/05 07:10 AM, jonthomson wrote: Nice. Getting close to one category now, but I'll hit a rankup before that.

And so you hit it. And so you did rankup beforehand. THOU KNOWETHS ALL!

At 3/27/05 09:38 AM, Kaabi wrote: Holy crap I've been an Elite Guard Corporal and I didn't know it! Hey, I just realized this means my VP takes a nice jump. Awesome!

Congrats on that and all, but... first off, VP isn't in the pentalist... and secondly, EGcorp means that neither your blams nor your saves are anywhere near 10k, so... um... yeah. I agree with jonthomson, seems you picked the wrong recently-active-list gfox topic. #;-}>

At 3/27/05 10:39 AM, ramagi wrote: Well I wasn't sure you would find time for an update this weekend.

Thanks, ramagi. It was an okay weekend, but the first in a few years in which I didn't even meet up with my family at all. Just spent it with my girlfriend, nice and cozy on our own.

Tonight, speaking of cozy, is the FINAL COLD NIGHT of the season for us here in coastal Texas. It's supposed to get down to around 43 degrees tonight (DELICIOUS!)... my how I'm going to miss these cold nights come July and August. ;_;

At 3/28/05 11:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww i see, I checked out the update its looking as nice as ever, not much of a change for me due to my chruch feast and website stuff, #13 for atleast a few more updates hehe, anyways nice update GFOX...

Yeah, you're kinda stuck in a high-gap section of the list right now. But at least you aren't getting passed by wacko speedibastards like MPA right now, eh? #;-}>

Heh well anyways GFOX this might be the only place i could inform you since i dont really see you on aim much, but i was looking at some movies and found this one, you probably seen it but if not here it is, since your a big Beebo fan and all...

Tribute to Beebo
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/228030

Yeah, I think I either helped protect that or else I saw it shortly after it was already saved, can't remember. I didn't get a chance to really fully devote my attention to it, but I'm planning on reviewing it sooner or later. Thanks for thinking of me, though. Yes, I (and Yoink, as well) iz teh huge BEEBO fan. No better comedy series on NG!

I was VERY glad to see a tribute to it... I hope more people make 'em in the future.... I will pay them in candy..... To do so.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-01 19:19:28

At 3/30/05 10:05 AM, BonusStage wrote: Heh, so you are continuing it, silly me then sorry :P, well it seems i'd have to become a spammer again (i HAVE been cutting down quite a bit recently :P) to get on the list any time soon heh, no matter i'll get there when i get there :D

Why, when, where, etc... did you think I was cancelling both my lists, BTW? O_o

No spamming required, man. It's just ~3000 posts. Just don't be in any huge rush and you'll make it sooner or later. Probably by 2006, or in early 2006 if not.

You could always work on your SAVES instead, BTW. #;-}>

At 3/31/05 11:14 AM, jonthomson wrote: An honourable mention is required in the next update.

Congrats on the 10kness, man. Again with the bad timing (referring to you making the top 100 for a second time... but shortly after I killed the top 500 VP list, that is)... but at least you made the top 100 ONCE, eh? And at least re-entering THIS list is quite within your reach (and more importantly STILL GOING, eh? #;-}>).

As for special mentions... sure, I can do that. If you noticed, I mentioned four people who are already 1x10k and are nearing 2x10k status (mostly because there was no actual new list entries or action going on, but I could make a habit of things like that).

When I check on the 0x10k section of the tracking list for people who're now 1x10k to move 'em up into that section of the tracklist (I've done a lot of rearranging to make things easier on myself, and also used some formula aids provided by ShittyKitty to find the "highest stat that isn't over 10k yet" for every user... and thus I can sort people based on how close they are to making the list quite easily now by keeping the 1x10k people between the 2x10k active list section... and the 0x10k trackinglist. :::nods:::)....

Anyway, wheee... ramble... when I check on the trackinglist, I can always make a note of who's graduated from 0x to 1x and is thus "halfway" to being on the newformpentalist. Great job, man. Keep up the good work and don't stop that exping and posting (and saving, too). #;-}>

Anywho, I'll try seeing how easy that's going to be to introduce into each list tomorrow when I do the update, as expected--on schedule. Till then... have a good friday/April Fool's Day/1st of teh month, everyone! I'll try to do some more outside-my-own-Wi/Ht?-topics catchup tomorrow or Sunday, we shall see when. GOOD DAY/NIGHT TO YOU, SIRS!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-01 21:21:19

At 4/1/05 07:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Congrats on that and all, but... first off, VP isn't in the pentalist... and secondly, EGcorp means that neither your blams nor your saves are anywhere near 10k, so... um... yeah. I agree with jonthomson, seems you picked the wrong recently-active-list gfox topic. #;-}>

Yea considering Vp is a 4 digit numebr at best, there is no way it could be !)K.

At 3/27/05 10:39 AM, ramagi wrote: Well I wasn't sure you would find time for an update this weekend.
Thanks, ramagi. It was an okay weekend, but the first in a few years in which I didn't even meet up with my family at all. Just spent it with my girlfriend, nice and cozy on our own.

Sound like a good time.

Tonight, speaking of cozy, is the FINAL COLD NIGHT of the season for us here in coastal Texas. It's supposed to get down to around 43 degrees tonight (DELICIOUS!)... my how I'm going to miss these cold nights come July and August. ;_;

hahahahahahahahaha

Sounds warm, you need to come up to the north U.S. for some real cold.
Maybe I'll sneak you into Canada for soem real winter.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-03 01:31:30

Web Pentalist Mark VIII is uploaded and available.

So get on over to the site and enjoy, if you wish!

BTW, this whole past week, the only person clicking on the NG fannet button was apparently me (7 referrals for the whole week = gfox once per day and no one else). It's not a HUGE deal, but if I get even just 3 or 4 clicks from fans of this list during the week, sometimes it's enough for the PentaList to remain on page 1 of the Fannet. Most of the time it's on page 2 (sites #51-#100) instead (and thus not as visible).

So, anywho, just a request: please try and make a habit of clicking on the NG Tank before or after you check out the update if you can spare a few seconds and a brief pageload (close it as soon as the "Newgrounds Presents: Fan-Net!" title displays if you don't even want to wait for the whole page to load, it still counts #;-}>). It will help to increase the number of people who see this list, and that's a good thing, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-03 01:39:03

At 4/1/05 09:21 PM, ramagi wrote: Yea considering Vp is a 4 digit numebr at best, there is no way it could be !)K.

Well, technically it's either 1 digit (1 through 9) or 2 digit (10 through 16), in terms of the actual integer number of VOTES it stands for. But yes, if you count the 2 decimal digits it stands at a max of 4 instead.

However, I've talked to liljim, and it's quite possible that VP will expand from xx.xx to xx.xxxx format (at least on the "thanks for voting" page), to match the new xx.xxxx score displays for how much you changed a movie's score by.

So, if you want to look at it that way, it'll be either 5 or 6 digits for everyone. Which means EVERYONE on the entire site would qualify (1.0000 would be the lowest possible VP -- and that's 5 digits by the way you count 'em).

But all of this is a non-issue, since even a magnificient VP like 16.0000 isn't > 10,000, even if it LOOKS big at first. The requirement for this list isn't 5 digits, it's 10,000 or higher specifically. #;-}>

Sound like a good time.

Every weekend's a good time! #;-}>

hahahahahahahahaha

Sounds warm, you need to come up to the north U.S. for some real cold.
Maybe I'll sneak you into Canada for soem real winter.

I've lived in Japan and Pennsylvania, and I've been to Alaska. I know what real cold is, and I love it. The heat down here is the only thing I don't like about being a Texan. Most people who live here or move here APPRECIATE the warmth we have, especially during the winter, but I personally wish a new ice age would hit. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-04 21:36:16

I'm a little slooooow this week but better late than never.

Finally my spot in the top 5 has been secured. It's taken a helluva-lotta point mashing. Thanks for the update.

At 4/1/05 07:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 3/28/05 11:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww i see, I checked out the update its looking as nice as ever, not much of a change for me due to my chruch feast and website stuff, #13 for atleast a few more updates hehe, anyways nice update GFOX...
Yeah, you're kinda stuck in a high-gap section of the list right now. But at least you aren't getting passed by wacko speedibastards like MPA right now, eh? #;-}>

=p