00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Castle Crashers Collab

27,735 Views | 410 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-01 23:36:34

At 10/1/08 10:36 PM, dante224 wrote: my third and final part :P

not quite done (backgrounds) but a tough work of FBF

tell me what to change/improve on!!!! please!

Background plz. And cool Munz, you are back in. The progress you had made looked good.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-01 23:47:35

xxflareknightxx do you need the flash file of my game?

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-02 00:25:41

I'm not thinking that I should just cut my animation down to the point before the doorbell. If you guys like that idea. I'll cut it down to that, and then do a new short frame by frame animation... I really need to move away from motion tweening as soon as possible. lol i'm getting way to used to it =P

omg, you're NOT gay!? hmm by the look of all these penises in your flash... I just coulda sworn

CASTLE CRASHERS COLLAB!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-02 20:39:45

At 10/2/08 12:25 AM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: I'm not thinking that I should just cut my animation down to the point before the doorbell. If you guys like that idea. I'll cut it down to that, and then do a new short frame by frame animation... I really need to move away from motion tweening as soon as possible. lol i'm getting way to used to it =P

Ok, sure, that is fine. That fbf better be good. I think things should be nice.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-02 21:39:22

Ok, sure, that is fine. That fbf better be good. I think things should be nice.

haha ouch, idk how to take that

omg, you're NOT gay!? hmm by the look of all these penises in your flash... I just coulda sworn

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-02 21:43:52

thake it to the heart then eat some concrete and then harden the FUCK up!! lo jks

Fluidanims is awesome

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-03 00:02:31

At 10/2/08 09:43 PM, Munz wrote: thake it to the heart then eat some concrete and then harden the FUCK up!! lo jks

Ummm... wut? Anyway, I'm expanding the due date to Nov. 5th. Get working.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-03 00:43:05

Pushing the date to November fifth gives everyone an extra month to refine their work, polish them babies up and make them smexy as fuck! hah! now write some stellar scripts, draw the best you've ever had and maybe like myself. GO OUT AND PICK UP A TABLET!!! can't wait to publish this baby when its all done... but work hard everyone and this new window gives us time to get the word out to other animators so try and blog it up and post some news about the collab and get others excited to make this a truly front-page worthy piece! LOVE YOU ALL BITCHES!!! ROAR YELLING IS FUN!!!

Castle Crashers Collab

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-03 01:26:37

At 10/3/08 12:43 AM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: Pushing the date to November fifth gives everyone an extra month to refine their work, polish them babies up and make them smexy as fuck! this a truly front-page worthy piece! LOVE YOU ALL BITCHES!!! ROAR YELLING IS FUN!!!

YELLLING IS FUN BUT NOT AS FUN AS SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING

Fluidanims is awesome

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-03 23:54:46

At 10/3/08 12:43 AM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: Pushing the date to November fifth gives everyone an extra month to refine their work, polish them babies up and make them smexy as fuck! hah! now write some stellar scripts, draw the best you've ever had and maybe like myself. GO OUT AND PICK UP A TABLET!!! can't wait to publish this baby when its all done... but work hard everyone and this new window gives us time to get the word out to other animators so try and blog it up and post some news about the collab and get others excited to make this a truly front-page worthy piece! LOVE YOU ALL BITCHES!!! ROAR YELLING IS FUN!!!

Ummm.... okay??? I don't know what to say. And yelling is fun, but its not as fun as exploding!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you post a pic??? Ok ranter, jeez. Jk, but seriously, work hard.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 00:53:55

I posted a pic because I can, woooooooooooooooooo

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 01:32:03

At 10/3/08 12:43 AM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: Pushing the date to November fifth gives everyone an extra month to refine their work, polish them babies up and make them smexy as fuck! hah! now write some stellar scripts, draw the best you've ever had and maybe like myself. GO OUT AND PICK UP A TABLET!!! can't wait to publish this baby when its all done... but work hard everyone and this new window gives us time to get the word out to other animators so try and blog it up and post some news about the collab and get others excited to make this a truly front-page worthy piece! LOVE YOU ALL BITCHES!!! ROAR YELLING IS FUN!!!

i do all my shit without a tablet :o

and from what i've seen.... i dont need one :P

oh, and i dont have any money anyway :P (i gotz the most kickass mouse anywhere!!!! lol)

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 01:36:45

oh, and i almost forgot.... can you please only stream music in parts that have no background music? say, if the music is comedic, and its an action scene, the mood would be ruined and the idea behind what the author made for it may be ruined by off-setting background music.

every aspect of a movie counts, and streaming music doesn't seem like a good idea..... (it does in a few of the parts i've seen!)

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 01:45:55

is it too late to join?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 02:09:26

No, our set date is november 5th, work hard you have a month. if it is a good flash then it will be in =D

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 13:59:44

At 10/4/08 01:45 AM, IamZavok wrote: is it too late to join?

Nope, and dante, I will change the music for each part. For most, it will be the menu music. But if there is any song that you particularly want in, then fine. Just as long as we're all happy.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-04 18:41:24

At 10/4/08 01:59 PM, xxflareknightxx wrote:
Nope, and dante, I will change the music for each part. For most, it will be the menu music. But if there is any song that you particularly want in, then fine. Just as long as we're all happy.

ok, but my sprite part needs a fast song at the exact moment he attacks snake... and it was all ready soo perfectly :(

but the others need music lol

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-05 00:09:23

At 10/4/08 06:41 PM, dante224 wrote:
ok, but my sprite part needs a fast song at the exact moment he attacks snake... and it was all ready soo perfectly :(

Its called the necromancers song. That is fast. But whatev. You can use your song. I don't care. Anyways, two things for your last movie: Background, make tricky look better in the beginning part. I don't care if it is related to tricky's value (very high) because it looks like you were lazy.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-05 01:30:03

At 10/5/08 12:09 AM, xxflareknightxx wrote:
At 10/4/08 06:41 PM, dante224 wrote:

Its called the necromancers song. That is fast. But whatev. You can use your song. I don't care. Anyways, two things for your last movie: Background, make tricky look better in the beginning part. I don't care if it is related to tricky's value (very high) because it looks like you were lazy.

i just diddnt care to draw tricky very "good" in the first few seconds

but...

super special awesome additions!!!

i added some coloring, backgrounds, etc.

ill add the sounds in the .fla

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-05 06:46:01

Script!

I voiced my 2nd parts script! i think its pretty funny. i drew up the mock character select screen and threw it in, so you kinda hve something to look at, while you listen... gimme some feedback =D

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-05 12:06:20

At 10/5/08 06:46 AM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: Script!

I voiced my 2nd parts script! i think its pretty funny. i drew up the mock character select screen and threw it in, so you kinda hve something to look at, while you listen... gimme some feedback =D

Cool, finish it soon. That fbf is what most animators need. If you can do it, than that is good. So get working.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-06 21:07:32

Bump...

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-07 12:15:59

BUMP!!!!

this is starting to die on us!

help us out animators!!!! we need MOAR! (cowbell)

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-08 17:47:10

omg..... i think this is dead :(

NOOOO!!!!! BREATH DAMN YOU!!!!

LIVE MOTHAFUCKA!!!!

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-08 19:55:18

ITS ALIVE!!! lol idk bout the rest of yah, but i'm currently working on my part. trying to get it all nice and smexy

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-08 21:07:08

At 10/8/08 07:55 PM, volcomsk8r12 wrote: ITS ALIVE!!! lol idk bout the rest of yah, but i'm currently working on my part. trying to get it all nice and smexy

Smexy, ok...yeah... Anyway, we need moar people, and moar posting. Munz should finish soon, and we need more people!

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-10 22:32:24

Bump... can some people really just go and help us out? We are trying very hard to make this work, and you should help. We have some good talent here. And others, post more. Please.

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-11 09:32:29

At 10/10/08 10:32 PM, xxflareknightxx wrote: Bump... can some people really just go and help us out? We are trying very hard to make this work, and you should help. We have some good talent here. And others, post more. Please.

I will make another part because I gave you mine early and i got some time to do so.

And I'll help with finding more people :P

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-11 17:18:34

I c, can i join =)?

Response to Castle Crashers Collab 2008-10-12 16:46:01

Iami, I am happy that you are in as I remember your part in the Easter Collab. I hope more people can join still. Everyone, I won't be able to post as often as I am replying to this post in a Best Buy in Florida.