00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,598 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-09 10:52:16

Not sure how many of you like really punk music, but I do, and I recently heard this song by Screeching Weasel and absolutely loved it.

Just thought I'd share.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-09 12:36:06

At 9/9/12 12:27 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/9/12 10:52 AM, Scarface wrote: Not sure how many of you like really punk music
Do you know who The dead Kennedy's are?

So it begins.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-09 13:22:13

At 9/9/12 12:27 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/9/12 10:52 AM, Scarface wrote: Not sure how many of you like really punk music
Do you know who The dead Kennedy's are?

Yes, I love the Dead Kennedys

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-09 20:22:12

At 9/9/12 04:15 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/9/12 01:22 PM, Scarface wrote: Yes, I love the Dead Kennedys
Do you know who Jello Biafra is? Lead singer. And by who I mean what he looks like and about him.

I know a little about him, why?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 17:32:36

I don't know much about punk rock.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 17:34:11

At 9/10/12 05:32 PM, Painbringer wrote: I don't know much about punk rock.

IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!

But of course, to each his own.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 17:46:41

At 9/10/12 05:44 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/9/12 08:22 PM, Scarface wrote: I know a little about him, why?
I have some of his DNA. In his latest gig in Brighton he wore a green surgical glove and flung it into the audiance. Hit me in the face. And so now I can say: Jello Biafro fingered me.

But he did it through latex? He fingered you with a hand-condom.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 17:59:10

At 9/10/12 05:46 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 9/10/12 05:44 PM, Confucianism wrote: I have some of his DNA. In his latest gig in Brighton he wore a green surgical glove and flung it into the audiance. Hit me in the face. And so now I can say: Jello Biafro fingered me.
I never expected anything like this from you

I could.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 18:01:50

At 9/10/12 05:44 PM, Confucianism wrote: And so now I can say: Jello Biafro fingered me.

Imagine the look on peoples faces when you say "oh, that's the glove Jello Biafro fingered me with."

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 19:36:10

I'm home alone this week, and decided that it'd be a great chance to cut loose.
I'm not out as a bisexual male, so it's difficult for me to do this kind of thing usually.
Anyway, tonight, I went to a gay bar. And it was awesome.
The music was epic, all the staff was really friendly, and I met a man named Ewan "Diesel", who turned out to be a DJ for the BBC with 250,000 regular listeners (along with his partner). This guy has interviewed (among others) Christian Slater and the entire cast of Coronation Street. I spent the entire evening sitting with these gentlemen, chatting and drinking, which was an absolute pleasure.
Then Mr. Creepy arrived. First he offered to buy me a drink, then he started asking me how old I was and such, before finally jumping right on in and asking if my parents know where I am and if I need to go home tonight.
Thankfully, Diesel and his partner, Nathan, both helped me out. They sat between me and Mr. Creepy so he couldn't keep pestering me, and said that if he tried to follow me out they would stop him.
Managed to escape when Mr. Creepy left to use the bathroom, and here I am, writing this.
Any thoughts, similar experiences?

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 19:49:20

Never been to a gay bar (I'm only17) but I hear that the music is usually good and the people usually friendly.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 20:01:00

Gay bars wouldn't be my kind of environment for the same reason night clubs are not my kind of environment.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 20:07:56

Firstly, I'm also only 17. :D

Secondly, I'm not a fan of night clubs myself. This wasn't a "thumping techno and throngs of sweaty men" gaybar.
This was a nice bar with Pet Shop Boys and Abba playing in the background while all us gays hang and drink. There's also a dance floor with leather beds and a DJ booth, but that's in the back and only for Friday/Saturday late nights.

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 20:44:30

At 9/10/12 08:01 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Gay bars wouldn't be my kind of environment for the same reason night clubs are not my kind of environment.

Indeed, I'm not really the party kind, I prefer the quiet, a nice place to talk and hang about etc. not upbeat thumping music.

If I was to dance it would be the sort of slow elegant calm ballroom type over the mess you see people doing at clubs, I suppose that is a way to explain the type of places I would enjoy.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 20:56:32

At 9/10/12 08:07 PM, TriForce12 wrote: Firstly, I'm also only 17. :D

Cool, I might have to try one of these if I can find one near my area.

Secondly, I'm not a fan of night clubs myself. This wasn't a "thumping techno and throngs of sweaty men" gaybar.

I hate those types of places, homosexual or otherwise.

This was a nice bar with Pet Shop Boys and Abba playing in the background while all us gays hang and drink. There's also a dance floor with leather beds and a DJ booth, but that's in the back and only for Friday/Saturday late nights.

I know the Pet Shop Boys. This sounds like a place I could enjoy being at.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-10 21:12:32

At 9/10/12 08:07 PM, TriForce12 wrote: This was a nice bar with Pet Shop Boys and Abba playing in the background while all us gays hang and drink. There's also a dance floor with leather beds and a DJ booth, but that's in the back and only for Friday/Saturday late nights.

I can roll with this shit, but eh, fuck, lack guts.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 10:04:37

At 9/10/12 09:12 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 9/10/12 08:07 PM, TriForce12 wrote: This was a nice bar with Pet Shop Boys and Abba playing in the background while all us gays hang and drink. There's also a dance floor with leather beds and a DJ booth, but that's in the back and only for Friday/Saturday late nights.

So do I, heh heh. I really had to man the fuck up to go in, I was nearly shaking on the way in. So nervous.

I sadly don't have any gay friends (well, actually, I do now :D) which is why I went on my own. However, I heartily reccomend going with other people as back-up if someone creeps on you. If you have nobody to go with, try to at least make some friends and latch on to a group (without intruding or being a third wheel) so, once again, you have back-up. Luckily for me, the people I met were so friendly. They were very fun. I mentioned I quite liked the music and the guy immediately took me to the jukebox and bought me a stack of songs.

All in all, the experience has given me the confidence to come out. I'm coming out to my mum on Friday.
Then I'll hopefully spend a little more time at that particular venue. :3

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 15:20:30

At 9/11/12 10:04 AM, TriForce12 wrote:
So do I, heh heh. I really had to man the fuck up to go in, I was nearly shaking on the way in. So nervous.

I sadly don't have any gay friends (well, actually, I do now :D) which is why I went on my own. However, I heartily reccomend going with other people as back-up if someone creeps on you. If you have nobody to go with, try to at least make some friends and latch on to a group (without intruding or being a third wheel) so, once again, you have back-up. Luckily for me, the people I met were so friendly. They were very fun. I mentioned I quite liked the music and the guy immediately took me to the jukebox and bought me a stack of songs.

All in all, the experience has given me the confidence to come out. I'm coming out to my mum on Friday.

I would love to make some gay friends like that, sadly since I don't have anyone to go with atm it would be going alone, so yea, Mr Freaky could jump on me, especially since the whole cute factor thing makes me quite the target.

I would feel really uncomfortable with a freaky guy hitting on me, or anyone really as I like friendships which go into relationship and not just "sup your hot lets shag"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 16:18:16

I wish I had some gay (or otherwise) NG buddies in the Vancouver area I could hang out with.

Sadly, that hasn't been the case since 2005.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 16:21:23

At 9/11/12 03:20 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 9/11/12 10:04 AM, TriForce12 wrote:

I would love to make some gay friends like that, sadly since I don't have anyone to go with atm it would be going alone, so yea, Mr Freaky could jump on me, especially since the whole cute factor thing makes me quite the target.

I would feel really uncomfortable with a freaky guy hitting on me, or anyone really as I like friendships which go into relationship and not just "sup your hot lets shag"

I totally see what you mean, but I was less worried about him being odd and wanting to fuck, and much more worried about the possibility that he would attempt to get me drunk, drug me, rape me, or worse. Always one twat who has to spoil it. Heh.

Also, to the gentlemen mentioning the lack of gay friends in Vancouver; it's ok. These are literally my first ever real gay friends, you're really not alone in that, hah.

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 17:07:33

At 9/11/12 04:21 PM, TriForce12 wrote: I totally see what you mean, but I was less worried about him being odd and wanting to fuck, and much more worried about the possibility that he would attempt to get me drunk, drug me, rape me, or worse. Always one twat who has to spoil it. Heh.

Indeed that would be a more scary thought, I am comfortable so far in pubs when I am with other people, like in NG meetups I'm fine even leaving my drink around with them as the people are good, but aloner I would fear stuff like that, especially since I would likely be considered a type of mark for such things.

Being with others basically just makes it so much better and worth doing, it is the classic catch 22 though, you need to meet people to go out with them and enjoy places where you would meet them.

Also, to the gentlemen mentioning the lack of gay friends in Vancouver; it's ok. These are literally my first ever real gay friends, you're really not alone in that, hah.

Luckily I have gay NG friends who are sort of close, in the way of same country anyway, but yea I know fuck all nearby.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 17:11:34

At 9/11/12 05:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Luckily I have gay NG friends who are sort of close, in the way of same country anyway, but yea I know fuck all nearby.

Yeah, no gay friends around me. It seems a portion of my NG friends are all from the UK.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 17:52:23

No non-straight friends. Not at home, nor university (I know of non-straight people, but let's just say me and them don't see eye-to-eye for basic shit).

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 20:02:40

At 9/11/12 05:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Luckily I have gay NG friends who are sort of close, in the way of same country anyway, but yea I know fuck all nearby.

If only air travel were a lot cheaper...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 20:25:25

At 9/11/12 05:11 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
Yeah, no gay friends around me. It seems a portion of my NG friends are all from the UK.

I like how even though the users I know well are from the UK they are still spread out hours away.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-11 21:25:30

At 9/11/12 08:25 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I like how even though the users I know well are from the UK they are still spread out hours away.

The love, it's stretched so far.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-12 00:33:29

Wait, there are at least two NGers in the Vancouver area (that I know of) who I haven't met yet...

JadeTheAssassin and Sevkat (I think).

Yet somehow I don't think they're interested in meeting me.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-12 04:29:57

At 9/12/12 12:33 AM, Painbringer wrote: Yet somehow I don't think they're interested in meeting me.

I believe they would be interested in meeting you.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-12 11:39:26

At 9/12/12 04:29 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/12/12 12:33 AM, Painbringer wrote: Yet somehow I don't think they're interested in meeting me.
I believe they would be interested in meeting you.

I believe they wouldn't be that interested in meeting you.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-12 14:32:54

At 9/12/12 12:20 PM, Confucianism wrote: I believe Sevkat would be interested in killing you.

Well, there are a lot of guns and gangs in Surrey, or so I've been told, so I would not be surprised.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature