00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,606 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-22 19:01:27

At 12/22/10 06:42 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
just fucking retarded to be blunt.

Am i wrong? its a comparison how this country will allow good people to be killed defending the country, but are fucked over by that same country, even given their deeds. and i saw more dark red than anything else in that link. sure perhaps comparing it to black slavery is a tad ex centric, i stand by the idea that those who fight for us should have the same rights as everyone else

If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-22 20:28:35

The irony here is that marriage is like a form slavery.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-22 21:42:02

At 12/22/10 08:28 PM, Painbringer wrote: The irony here is that marriage is like a form slavery.

Oh you :3

AND NO I DON'T WANT TO DISMEMBER PEOPLE!
But I do like to have peoples members oh ho ho!

god when will this shitty punning end...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-22 22:04:59

At 12/22/10 07:01 PM, HappyMango wrote: Am i wrong? its a comparison how this country will allow good people to be killed defending the country, but are fucked over by that same country, even given their deeds. and i saw more dark red than anything else in that link. sure perhaps comparing it to black slavery is a tad ex centric, i stand by the idea that those who fight for us should have the same rights as everyone else

Do I believe the GLBTQ community should have the same rights as heterosexuals? Yes. Do I believe the best way to do this is acting over the top and eccentric? No. If you want things to change, you make friends. Not only in high places, but in low places and middle places. If you don't have a majority group that agrees with you, then those states will stay red. So when you're making a post like that, you're doing one of two things:

1. You are preaching to the choir. Duh we want this shit to change. Of course we want America to have nation-wide unbanning of homosexual marriage, even non-Americans who recognise that America has a lot of influence in other countries like England and Canada (as much as you hate to admit it). This is mostly GLBTQ community, since it takes an element of fanaticism to follow with you.

2. You are acting like an obnoxious retard. You see those Jews that prevented a game from being released because they felt it was too "touchy" because it was about an event based over 60 years ago; even though you're on the good side, the Jews. That was generally obnoxious. Did you remember those American-Italians who got emotional over Mafia 2, whining about how "OH THAT DOESN'T PORTRAY US IN A GOOD LIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK? SO UNFAIR!" despite Mafia games being based loosely around true events (and by loosely, I mean back in the 1920s at least 90% of the Mafia were Italian-American). That was obnoxious too, wouldn't you agree? Now, it may be hard to see how obnoxious it is to straight people since you and I aren't, but when you're acting eccentric, it's obnoxious. It kills credibility to the group. I'm not sure about you, but I'd rather hear about how a group is oppressed as close to factually as possible than to hear over-the-top statements and I would put money on it that they would like to hear it too. While, as Harvey Milk put it, politics is like acting in a theatre, gaining support to get to that stage isn't. To get to that stage, you need at least an element of propaganda. You need to convince the masses who disagree with you that their view is wrong and yours is right. You need to discredit your opponents and make them seem like neo-heretics and old-fashioned. Some doors are opened at a kind word and the password, others need to be opened with a mob and something to ram it down with.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-22 22:47:26

Cat fight!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-23 03:31:40

At 12/22/10 09:42 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Oh you :3

I never got the whole buttface emoticon thing.

AND NO I DON'T WANT TO DISMEMBER PEOPLE!

Yeah, but I do! In fact, I want to dismember and eat some of you, someday.

Probably in a virtual world in the not so distant future.

But I do like to have peoples members oh ho ho!

In you, that is.

god when will this shitty punning end...

When people get bored of it, I guess.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-24 08:39:17

In case people care about news at all: Despite Bioware being reluctant to put same-sex relationships in the previous Mass Effect (I think? I don't recall there being anything at all), Dragon Age's writer, on the other hand, is very specific in stating that same sex relationships are here to stay in the game series.

He clearly states: "So long as romances of any kind are optional and need to be actively pursued by the player in order to be experienced, [complainers] simply don't have a leg to stand on," and "Advocating that nobody should be able to have content you don't intend to personally use is largely pointless - outside of a vague notion that such efforts should go towards other things, instead." In other words, he says it's pathetic to try to argue that Dragon Age: Origins games should have no homosexual content because you don't intend to use it, even if you think that for some reason the time and effort will be used doing something else.

Personally, I'm very pleased the writer has put his foot down on this. Complainers seem to miss something very important out of all this: RELATIONSHIPS ARE OPTIONAL. Even the writer mentions this. Fox News has jumped on Bioware for homosexual content before (cool! Mass Effect!) with moral panic in mind despite the game getting an M rating in America. Why is it fair for you to be able to pursue a heterosexual relationship and not a homosexual one? What, because it's more wrong for children to see two females or two males make out than a male and female? To make this clear, there isn't anything explicit in the "sex scenes" in both Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect, at most it's suggestive. Again, the big word here is "optional" and I'm glad the complainers haven't caused a loss of choice because the idea that characters in a game may be up for sleeping with someone of the same sex disgusts them. If you don't like it, just don't go down that path.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-24 09:07:28

I enjoy playing the sims, because everyone is bisexual. Sluts, the lot of them!

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-25 03:21:53

At 12/24/10 09:07 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I enjoy playing the sims, because everyone is bisexual. Sluts, the lot of them!

Yeah, all the Sims games have explicit sex scenes (under the covers, of course) with strong suggestive scenes using the green crystal above their heads to show orgasm.

Not only that, but The Sims series is rated T for teen.

*Sigh* I wish they could make a new Sims Online with full adult content.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-27 20:05:51

Does much happen in the way of meets of users in this group?

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-27 20:35:13

Back to the argument about gays today being compared to blacks in the 1800s...

Does anyone think gay pride parades and rallies are just fucking annoying and unneccessary?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-27 23:00:12

At 12/27/10 08:05 PM, MCU wrote: Does much happen in the way of meets of users in this group?

I don't think anyone in this club has ever met up before, but I could be wrong.

I would still like to meet the people here someday.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-27 23:09:16

At 12/27/10 08:35 PM, Scarface wrote: Does anyone think gay pride parades and rallies are just fucking annoying and unneccessary?

Gay Pride is pretty much the same thing as the gay riots that it originated from: A way of celebrating new freedoms and saying FUCK YOU! to the oppressors.

So I say enjoy it while it lasts, because those opinions that you mentioned may kill it someday.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-27 23:13:11

At 12/27/10 08:05 PM, MCU wrote: Does much happen in the way of meets of users in this group?

No. This club is a small section of a relatively small website with users scattered all across the world. It would be a pretty big coincidence for two users to actually live within travelling distance, and for that matter, want to meet up.

Though I am going to be travelling through europe some time next year so I may try and organise some shit as I go along.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-28 19:24:09

At 12/27/10 11:13 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Though I am going to be travelling through europe some time next year so I may try and organise some shit as I go along.

There's a chance I'll be going to Poland this summer - Will you be going through there too?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-28 19:31:52

At 12/28/10 07:24 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/27/10 11:13 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Though I am going to be travelling through europe some time next year so I may try and organise some shit as I go along.
There's a chance I'll be going to Poland this summer - Will you be going through there too?

Chances are very small, but nothing is ruled out yet.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 01:39:56

Is it racist of me to not be sexually attracted to black guys/girls? I just can't. Is that bad?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 04:48:54

At 12/30/10 01:39 AM, Scarface wrote: Is it racist of me to not be sexually attracted to black guys/girls? I just can't. Is that bad?

It is only racist if you refuse sex because they are Black.

I do think sex with Blacks will help me get over my fear of them - Maybe I'll start with Grub.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 13:37:06

At 12/30/10 04:48 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/30/10 01:39 AM, Scarface wrote: Is it racist of me to not be sexually attracted to black guys/girls? I just can't. Is that bad?
It is only racist if you refuse sex because they are Black.

It's not because they're black, I just am not sexually attracted to black guys or black girls. It just doesn't do it for me. Am I bad for that?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 14:54:43

At 12/30/10 01:37 PM, Scarface wrote: It's not because they're black, I just am not sexually attracted to black guys or black girls. It just doesn't do it for me. Am I bad for that?

Yes baby, but it's okay. I forgive you darling.

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 15:01:26

At 12/30/10 02:54 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 12/30/10 01:37 PM, Scarface wrote: It's not because they're black, I just am not sexually attracted to black guys or black girls. It just doesn't do it for me. Am I bad for that?
Yes baby, but it's okay. I forgive you darling.

Be serious.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 15:19:05

I wouldn't call it bad or anything. But it is still racist.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 16:06:46

At 12/30/10 03:19 PM, Painbringer wrote:
I wouldn't call it bad or anything. But it is still racist.

Stop making fun of me. I do have black friends, and I think Mr. T is a goddamn beast, but I just find it difficult to be attracted to black people.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 19:07:54

At 12/30/10 04:06 PM, Scarface wrote: Stop making fun of me.

It would be hilarious if you said that to me while standing naked after a cold winter skinnydip in the pool.

I do have black friends, and I think Mr. T is a goddamn beast, but I just find it difficult to be attracted to black people.

I don't remember ever having any Black friends at my school, just classmates.

I did hang out with a lot of East Indians though.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 19:33:10

At 12/30/10 07:07 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/30/10 04:06 PM, Scarface wrote: Stop making fun of me.
It would be hilarious if you said that to me while standing naked after a cold winter skinnydip in the pool.

I would say that.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 22:35:41

At 12/30/10 09:18 PM, Todayn wrote: Are there any Lesbian users who post regularly on this forum?

Nope. Not many girls at all to be honest. Feel free to be the first though!

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 23:29:09

At 12/30/10 10:56 PM, Todayn wrote: Guess I will be/

Sensationalism has shown up here occasionally...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-30 23:40:17

At 12/30/10 11:29 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/30/10 10:56 PM, Todayn wrote: Guess I will be/
Sensationalism has shown up here occasionally...

I've always thought of her as a regular, but I guess she, Cambch0 and Lost-Chances don't really post often.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-31 00:15:34

At 12/30/10 11:40 PM, Scarface wrote: Cambch0 and Lost-Chances don't really post often.

All this time I though Lost-Chances was a man!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-31 00:50:18

At 12/31/10 12:15 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:40 PM, Scarface wrote: Cambch0 and Lost-Chances don't really post often.
All this time I though Lost-Chances was a man!

No, Cambch0 and Lost-Chances are both men. Twilight is a woman, though.