00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Basalspider just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

10 Second Two (Collaboration)

8,351 Views | 153 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 10 Second Two (Collaboration) 2008-08-19 19:57:14

Hey, I've been thinking of a remedy to this lack of activity. (hopefully you guys are just not talking cause youre busy with parts) Finally, a few days ago, I decided to make a third part to motivate you all. Maybe now that you see someone is contributing [good] parts, maybe you'll all try harder. Here it is!

My third part!

Response to 10 Second Two (Collaboration) 2008-08-26 00:27:11

Internet down for weeks, if you guys want to continue we can, but I understand if you've all lost interest.

Baseball; your part with guy fiere with the music actually made it a lot funner, I would just take out the part where it said his name, would make it funnier.

Response to 10 Second Two (Collaboration) 2008-09-09 17:12:42

At 8/26/08 12:27 AM, Evan wrote: Internet down for weeks, if you guys want to continue we can, but I understand if you've all lost interest.

Baseball; your part with guy fiere with the music actually made it a lot funner, I would just take out the part where it said his name, would make it funnier.

I submitted my part :S I thought this was dead. I can still send it to you though? I'll understand if you don't put me as co-author ;)

What a good looking mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Second Two (Collaboration) 2010-04-03 13:28:23

RIP a good collab