00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Man beats dog to death with brick

25,847 Views | 276 Replies

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:02:42

At 7/14/08 02:59 PM, Wolfears2 wrote: If I find that guy I'm gonna smash his head with the same brick he killed that poor dog with. Then stamp on his balls, spit in his face, chop of his hands, etc...

And then his son would come and smash your face, and then your son, and then his grand-son, and then your grand-son.

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." -Buddah

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:05:53

We should let the professionals handle this douchebag.

Man beats dog to death with brick

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:06:02

At 7/14/08 02:59 PM, Wolfears2 wrote: If I find that guy I'm gonna smash his head with the same brick he killed that poor dog with. Then stamp on his balls, spit in his face, chop of his hands, etc...

That act will make me want to shake your hand.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:06:29

At 7/14/08 03:00 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote: Actually, if a bug got something thrown at it, it would immediately sense it and fly away. This dog was dumb as fuck. "OZ MY GAWD I WULD KILLZ THAT GUHY" Knowing most of you, you kills bugs everyday. Atleast a bug knows when to run. The dog was just another retarded creature that just proved it doesn't know how to survive. I bet if a dog the dog was biting the shit out of his leg you'd all say "He didn't have to kill him." An old lady was in an elevator and got shot for no reason. But most of you don't give a rats ass because she wasn't a dog. Worse things happen in a slaughter house. That shit doesn't mean anything to you does it? Cows aren't cute enough to live? Chickens are too stupid to be cared about? Turkeys aren't tamed enough to live? Personally, this is just another "Who gives a fuck turn the other cheek situation." But call me cold hearted because the dog shouldn't get special treatment because you don't eat it. Fuck that dog.

Finally someone that reasons beyond the collective way of thinking and understands fairly well all the dumbness of human's attachment to certain animals and inability of differentiating the value of life of animals and humans.
Respect to you.

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." -Buddah

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:06:46

At 7/14/08 03:00 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote: An old lady was in an elevator and got shot for no reason. But most of you don't give a rats ass because she wasn't a dog.

I do. That sort of thing is horrible.

Worse things happen in a slaughter house. That shit doesn't mean anything to you does it?

Erm, it does?

Cows aren't cute enough to live? Chickens are too stupid to be cared about? Turkeys aren't tamed enough to live?

Which is why I ONLY eat free range.

But call me cold hearted because the dog shouldn't get special treatment because you don't eat it.

I've heard of people eating dogs in life/death situations, and in some countries as a delicacy.

Fuck that dog.

That was uncalled for.

Click my sig for a hilarious thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:08:11

At 7/14/08 03:00 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote:
Cows aren't cute enough to live? Chickens are too stupid to be cared about? Turkeys aren't tamed enough to live? Personally, this is just another "Who gives a fuck turn the other cheek situation." But call me cold hearted because the dog shouldn't get special treatment because you don't eat it. Fuck that dog.

while its true about the slaughterhouse, and i brought that point up with a dumbass earlier in the thread...
dogs arent on the same level as cows. at all. (or chickens, turkeys, etc)

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:08:47

Man, I cant even click the link. Seriously I cant stand stuff like this.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:10:25

At 7/14/08 03:08 PM, Dgp15 wrote: Man, I cant even click the link. Seriously I cant stand stuff like this.

I don't blame you, I looked away thinking that blood was going to splatter.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:14:02

At 7/14/08 03:10 PM, killerjeff wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:08 PM, Dgp15 wrote: Man, I cant even click the link. Seriously I cant stand stuff like this.

It dies with a whimper; couldn't even fight back.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:15:44

At 7/14/08 02:27 PM, BuddhaGeo wrote:
At 7/14/08 08:42 AM, JackBz wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:32 AM, BuddhaGeo wrote: Would you stupid animal-loving bastards care if he were crushing a giant bug under his foot and then stomping it with a brick?
You just give a shit because that particular animal is cute and you've probably had one in your miserable childhood to embrace when you were all alone. If dogs were ugly as shit, no one would give a jack shit about such stuff. I'm pretty sure your parents have squashed a bee once in their lifetime, so should someone come and kill them too? Oh wait, no one gives a shit about bees - they are not cute.
Man, this is pretty pathetic. People don't care if insects die (much) because they're not as advanced or intelligent as animals such as dogs. That's why. A bee is not equal to a dog, why are you even suggesting a thing? That's really such a stupid comparison, you'd have more of a point if you used some other kind of ugly animal that actually has some kind of intelligent thought in its head, but a bee? I mean, sure cuteness may make people more sad, but why exactly is that wrong? Stop telling people what to get sad about, no shit there's some worse things going on out there, but that's not what the thread is about. It's about a dog getting beaten to death with a brick and you're actually surprised that people are sad?
So you're asserting that if dogs were retards, it would be justified to squash them like bees?
What the fuck is your implication assumed on anyway? Bees are not dumb. Unlike dogs, they work in a non-stop manner and without them, your Mom wouldn't be able to serve your lazy fat ass bread with butter and honey on your breakfast. Millions of jobs on the world are dependent on bees.
And I'm not angry because I don't understand why people are sad, but because of their inability to discern the value of life of animals and humans.

No, you don't get it. A single BEE is NOT SMART AT ALL. As a collective, in a colony, they can work together to build hives and stuff, but it's all instinct. You don't understand how animals work, seriously. If you're saying a bee's thinking is advanced as a dog...Jesus Christ. Working in a non stop manner doesn't make something smart, they do everything on instinct without thinking about things.

Seriously, what the hell are you babbling about? Millions of jobs are dependant on bees? SO? How does that make the intelligence of a single bee any more greater? Their nervous system isn't as developed as animals like dogs. You're retarded if you group every creature that isn't a human under the same worth.

And no, you completely missed the point again. I'm not asserting that if a dog was a retard, it would be alright to be beaten, because a retard dog would still be a billion times smarter than a bee. I'm saying if it's brain was as uncomplex as a bee's it probably wouldn't even be aware of itself, and it's nervous system wouldn't be as complex, and it would just be doing EVERYTHING on instinct.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:17:55

At 7/14/08 03:14 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:10 PM, killerjeff wrote:
It dies with a whimper; couldn't even fight back.

And the kid didn't get punished. What a world, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:18:14

Wow thats some fucked up shit!

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:20:03

At 7/14/08 03:15 PM, JackBz wrote: Stuff

How does a nervous system or brains anyhow matter when assessing the life of an animal?
If bees get smart one day, should we label their murder as animal abuse?

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:22:10

At 7/14/08 03:17 PM, killerjeff wrote: And the kid didn't get punished. What a world, eh?

It was an adult.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:24:30

At 7/14/08 03:00 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote:
Man, this is pretty pathetic. People don't care if insects die (much) because they're not as advanced or intelligent as animals such as dogs. That's why. A bee is not equal to a dog, why are you even suggesting a thing? That's really such a stupid comparison, you'd have more of a point if you used some other kind of ugly animal that actually has some kind of intelligent thought in its head, but a bee? I mean, sure cuteness may make people more sad, but why exactly is that wrong? Stop telling people what to get sad about, no shit there's some worse things going on out there, but that's not what the thread is about. It's about a dog getting beaten to death with a brick and you're actually surprised that people are sad?
Actually, if a bug got something thrown at it, it would immediately sense it and fly away. This dog was dumb as fuck. "OZ MY GAWD I WULD KILLZ THAT GUHY" Knowing most of you, you kills bugs everyday. Atleast a bug knows when to run. The dog was just another retarded creature that just proved it doesn't know how to survive. I bet if a dog the dog was biting the shit out of his leg you'd all say "He didn't have to kill him." An old lady was in an elevator and got shot for no reason. But most of you don't give a rats ass because she wasn't a dog. Worse things happen in a slaughter house. That shit doesn't mean anything to you does it? Cows aren't cute enough to live? Chickens are too stupid to be cared about? Turkeys aren't tamed enough to live? Personally, this is just another "Who gives a fuck turn the other cheek situation." But call me cold hearted because the dog shouldn't get special treatment because you don't eat it. Fuck that dog.

Stop arguing that bugs are as smart as dogs. Stop it. You don't even believe it yourself, so what's the point in saying anything of the sort? And now you're calling a dog dumb as fuck because it got killed by a man. What the fuck is up with you, seriously. Of COURSE people would feel bad if that dog was replaced with a human, that doesn't change the fact that this is a thread about a dog getting killed. Do you expect us to walk into this thread saying "I agree, slaughter houses are awful and that old lady shouldn't have been killed" when that's not what the thread's about? We can't get sad over something without simultaneously getting sad over every other worse thing that has happened?

And yes, I think the conditions in slaughter houses are absolutely horrible. The problem with what you're saying is that you assume that because we're getting upset over a dog getting killed, that we aren't mad with the fact that humans are getting killed or that animals are getting killed under horrible conditions and what not. It's just that THIS THREAD is about the dog, so that's what we're gonna discuss.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:24:38

At 7/14/08 03:15 PM, JackBz wrote:

No, you don't get it. A single BEE is NOT SMART AT ALL. As a collective, in a colony, they can work together to build hives and stuff, but it's all instinct. You don't understand how animals work, seriously. If you're saying a bee's thinking is advanced as a dog...Jesus Christ. Working in a non stop manner doesn't make something smart, they do everything on instinct without thinking about things.

Well, a bee has enough smarts to protect itself. The dog just stood there when the guy threw it, and since it is easier to kill a dog then a bee, bees are kind of smarter. Bees have enough sense to learn how to start colonies rather than roam streets endlessly until dying from starvation. A dog relies on other animals for food, shelter, etc. Bees don't need us. Dogs aren't much a threat either. When you tame a bee tell me so I can throw a brick at it.

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:27:10

At 7/14/08 03:20 PM, BuddhaGeo wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:15 PM, JackBz wrote: Stuff
How does a nervous system or brains anyhow matter when assessing the life of an animal?
If bees get smart one day, should we label their murder as animal abuse?

Because any sane person realises that animals with more advanced thinking and a more advanced nervous system feel stronger negative sensations of pain. How the hell would you decide how animals are worth then? What other way is there?

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:27:48

Madcow, theres a thing called inappropriate humor. There's also a thing called superior:

Loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut footloose

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:29:22

At 7/14/08 03:24 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:15 PM, JackBz wrote:

Well, a bee has enough smarts to protect itself. The dog just stood there when the guy threw it, and since it is easier to kill a dog then a bee, bees are kind of smarter. Bees have enough sense to learn how to start colonies rather than roam streets endlessly until dying from starvation. A dog relies on other animals for food, shelter, etc. Bees don't need us. Dogs aren't much a threat either. When you tame a bee tell me so I can throw a brick at it.

That's not what smart is. A bee is not smarter than a dog because it has an instinct to evade humans. By your definition, if I built a machine that automatically runs from danger, it would be smarter than a dog.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:30:24

At 7/14/08 03:24 PM, JackBz wrote:

Stop arguing that bugs are as smart as dogs. Stop it. You don't even believe it yourself, so what's the point in saying anything of the sort? And now you're calling a dog dumb as fuck because it got killed by a man. What the fuck is up with you, seriously. Of COURSE people would feel bad if that dog was replaced with a human, that doesn't change the fact that this is a thread about a dog getting killed. Do you expect us to walk into this thread saying "I agree, slaughter houses are awful and that old lady shouldn't have been killed" when that's not what the thread's about? We can't get sad over something without simultaneously getting sad over every other worse thing that has happened?

And yes, I think the conditions in slaughter houses are absolutely horrible. The problem with what you're saying is that you assume that because we're getting upset over a dog getting killed, that we aren't mad with the fact that humans are getting killed or that animals are getting killed under horrible conditions and what not. It's just that THIS THREAD is about the dog, so that's what we're gonna discuss.

I'm just saying that ooo wow a dog is getting killed and you all say you'd do something about it. I'm saying you'd save a dog, but what about cows. They taste good so they deserve to die? What if this was about slaughter houses, would you say "OMG IM GUNNA STOP A SLAUGHTA HOUSE MAN ITZ SO BAD CUZ THOZE COWZ DUNT DESERVE IT" or would you say "Serves them right for being so good.

And if a bug is smart enough to run away instead of fucking barking at the guy BEFORE he threw the brick, how smart is a dog. A bug is smart enough to provide for themselves. A bug is smart enough to sense danger. So don't you dare try to call me out about supporting fucking bugs without evidence. You tell me how dogs are smarter than a cat or a bee I'll prove you wrong 10 times in a row.

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:31:12

At 7/14/08 03:22 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:17 PM, killerjeff wrote: And the kid didn't get punished. What a world, eh?
It was an adult.

Thats even worse.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:34:26

At 7/14/08 03:29 PM, JackBz wrote:

That's not what smart is. A bee is not smarter than a dog because it has an instinct to evade humans. By your definition, if I built a machine that automatically runs from danger, it would be smarter than a dog.

So define smart, because apparently I'm not getting it right.

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:49:19

At 7/14/08 03:34 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote: stuff

Are you two actually arguing about the validity of killing one living creature over another for no apparent reason?

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:51:21

At 7/14/08 03:49 PM, NecroFi wrote:
Are you two actually arguing about the validity of killing one living creature over another for no apparent reason?

Yes. Because killing a bee isn't as bad as killing a dog, and I don't even know why this is being argued.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 15:56:50

At 7/14/08 03:51 PM, JackBz wrote:
At 7/14/08 03:49 PM, NecroFi wrote:

Shut the fuck up, because in your other thread you said you posted the video so people could "destroy the enemy".

Yes. Because killing a bee isn't as bad as killing a dog, and I don't even know why this is being argued.

EHEM. Killing a bee is not as bad as killing a dog because of what?

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 16:09:15

It is just the done thing in some countries, like we slaughter rats etc. they slaughter dogs. Besides, atleast he didn't take too much pleasure from it and tbh it is better he did it to an animal than a human.

It looked like it broke a couple of ribs and maybe a leg in the first throw or perhaps kick...

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 16:09:42

If killing a bee isn't as bad as killing a dog, then why is killing a human such a horrible deed? It's because humans are more intelligent and advanced. And a dog is more intelligent and advanced than a bee. This isn't arguable dude, if someone told you they killed a dog with a brick, and someone told you they killed a bee with a brick, I doubt you'd give 2 fucks about the bee.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 16:24:26

People base the value of life differently, people need to get over it. We value pets as campanions in the west for their company, loyalty and other such things.

Some people who are interested in insects give them the same value as human life given their own reasons, Some people even like me value non human life higher than other humans(It's sad when an innocents life is taken but we get suicide bomber 1000 in the media or things similar and people get used to it so the shock value is is dulled down compared ot how often you see things like this)

we value animal life more than humanities, i fail to see what's so wrong with it at the end of the day.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 16:27:23

At 7/12/08 11:06 PM, Phsyco-Mantis wrote: FAP FAP FAP FAP.

Honestly.

Die.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-14 16:35:08

Bees have enough sense to learn how to start colonies rather than roam streets endlessly until dying from starvation. A dog relies on other animals for food, shelter, etc. Bees don't need us. Dogs aren't much a threat either. When you tame a bee tell me so I can throw a brick at it.

Firstly Im not sure how many times people have to say this but a bees actions are based on instinct. The bees all rely on each other to surive in a hive. Alot of animals do rely on each other because they have a better chance of suriving. This doesnt make bees any smarter than dogs. :@!!!