• 298 Replies
JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:15:08

At 7/12/08 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao i really dont understand why everyone makes a big deal of animal abuse. everyone knows animals cant feel pain!

also, that dog was annoying as shit, i would have killed it to make it shut the fuck up.

also, also why has no one mention nedm or w/e yet. that vids more fucked up than this. cat getting set on fire > dog getting beat with bricks. and theres those vids where that chick with high heels steps on those kittens and puppies

You're sick. You're very sick. Animals can feel pain. if the dog was yelping, it was in pain.

Hi, I'm an artist. Call me Wocky. My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

mastrchief117
mastrchief117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:20:02

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!!!!

muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:20:18

At 7/13/08 09:15 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote:
At 7/12/08 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao i really dont understand why everyone makes a big deal of animal abuse. everyone knows animals cant feel pain!

also, that dog was annoying as shit, i would have killed it to make it shut the fuck up.

also, also why has no one mention nedm or w/e yet. that vids more fucked up than this. cat getting set on fire > dog getting beat with bricks. and theres those vids where that chick with high heels steps on those kittens and puppies

You're a sick fuck you know. Why don't you just fuck off back too your hidy-hole where you never speak to anyone, and have no friends. Animals can feel pain. Why would that dog have been yelping otherwise???? And if someone thought you were annoying, would you say it was ok or them to smash you over the head with a brick until you shut up?? And if that does ever happen, I hope I can see it, and say: "lmao, it's ok. he's only an idiot, he can't feel pain". Is it okay for me to do that? No. So why do you do it? It's horrid and cruel. People like you are almost as bad as the ass face in the video. So why don't you just go away from this thread, as you're not welcome here. >:(

Don't knock it, it's good! Very good.

HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:21:01

What, PETA hasn't stepped in yet? I've already got something to contact them over, and this just added to my list.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity. Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:22:57

PETA can't do shit about stuff like this.

alicetheDroog
alicetheDroog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:23:05

At 7/12/08 10:56 PM, MRSA wrote:
At 7/12/08 10:55 PM, Legionnaire-X wrote: Animal abuse is the worst.
I guess human abuse is a lot better

I'd rather drop a baby than a kitten.

I don't like kids.

I miss my old sig )=

JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:23:27

We don't know his motives or anything because you can't see the beginning of the video that well. Perhaps the dog looked like it had rabies or something and was scaring him and it was self defense, and then he put it out of it's misery.

If the guy wanted to help the dog, he would take it to the vet. Not beat it to death with a brick. You're starting to get worse than the killer!!

muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:24:49

At 7/13/08 09:23 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: We don't know his motives or anything because you can't see the beginning of the video that well. Perhaps the dog looked like it had rabies or something and was scaring him and it was self defense, and then he put it out of it's misery.

Then he should of taken it to the vet, and dealt with the matter humanely, instead of smashing it's brains out with a brick.

HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:24:58

At 7/13/08 09:22 PM, muflubbagon1 wrote: PETA can't do shit about stuff like this.

They can swarm the site's ISP with complaints, contact the FBI and have the uploader arrested.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity. Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
MisterUnderstood
MisterUnderstood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:26:36

You're a sick fuck you know. Why don't you just fuck off back too your hidy-hole where you never speak to anyone, and have no friends. Animals can feel pain. Why would that dog have been yelping otherwise???? And if someone thought you were annoying, would you say it was ok or them to smash you over the head with a brick until you shut up?? And if that does ever happen, I hope I can see it, and say: "lmao, it's ok. he's only an idiot, he can't feel pain". Is it okay for me to do that? No. So why do you do it? It's horrid and cruel. People like you are almost as bad as the ass face in the video. So why don't you just go away from this thread, as you're not welcome here. >:(

The whole thread is about discussing how this affects you. Obviously this guy doesn't give a rat's ass or a flying fuck, and quite frankly, neither do I. You people are saying you'd give your lives to the dog. But come on now, you kill roaches. You kill insects. You kill mice. So why can't this guy kill a dog? Its alright to kill every other creature except for a puppy with big eyes? What the fuck has this world come to. I tried to save a mouse one day, you know what happened? I never saw it again. Same as killing it. I'd never see it again.

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:30:33

At 7/13/08 09:26 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote:
The whole thread is about discussing how this affects you. Obviously this guy doesn't give a rat's ass or a flying fuck, and quite frankly, neither do I. You people are saying you'd give your lives to the dog. But come on now, you kill roaches. You kill insects. You kill mice. So why can't this guy kill a dog? Its alright to kill every other creature except for a puppy with big eyes? What the fuck has this world come to. I tried to save a mouse one day, you know what happened? I never saw it again. Same as killing it. I'd never see it again.

I'm not saying i'd let myself die to save another living thing, but i'd certainly try to stop the bastard attacking the dog in question, instead of just laughing and saying, oh it's okay dogs can't feel pain.

JabberWocky
JabberWocky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:31:46

At 7/13/08 09:57 AM, BuddhaGeo wrote: That's some funny shit.
Got more?

Sick monster.

zoolrule
zoolrule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:36:18

Hope he will be beaten to death with a brick... Nahh actually not to death, i want him be almost dead, to make him suffer as much as possible

BBS Signature
Dekuboy
Dekuboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:37:06

Well, I finally decided to watch it. And it's fucking sick. Why would somebody be compelled to do that to a living creature?!? It did nothing- it was totally defenseless. It was entirely random, and sickening. They should beat the guy to death with a brick, and see how he feels.

I'd love to hear from you. :3 | E-Mail: evansweeney@gmx.com | AIM: EvantheDeku | Oh dear, Dekuboy is back..

BBS Signature
muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:57:40

I agree with Dekuboy!

bibi333
bibi333
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:01:33

clicked back when he stepped on the dog's enck. disgusting.

fab is power.

BBS Signature
muflubbagon1
muflubbagon1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:05:42

He's a fucking dick face!

Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:12:58

Wow, gettin a lot of tension going on both ends, so might as well break the thread here and now....

Note that I am being completely serious in my responses, I may go too far on my speech here, but you have to bear with me.

Ahem, where to begin:

I, am neutral on this subject since I didnt watch the video. However, I do not condone random acts of cruelty or violence to animals, humans, etc.

To all those who want to kill the man: Get over it, really, we all feel the same way and wish the man will pay for his violent deeds, but its been done and over with. Look, until you deny hurting any animals anymore, turn into PETA, or become an animal enthusiast, you have no right to demand justice, cause you yourself have probably had hurt some animal or not cared for starving animals over the PETA commercials. I bet none of you even thought of what it feels like to understand how much suffering is in this world, yet you cannot do a damn thing about it, accept this fact, and stop harrassing others. To put it simply, if you dont pay 89 cents a month for that cute dog in michigan's health, food, etc, you dont have a say in this.

To all those who are against hurting the man, but find this humorous that people are caring for the puppy: Obviously you have grown up a few, but it doesnt take a genius to realize that what the guy did is wrong. You accept the fact that animals and humans die each day, yet if you saw this act happening near you, I believe that you sure as hell would do something about it like the puppy lovers here. You shouldnt criticize others for loving the puppy, rather, help them understand that they cant do a damn thing about it unless they become directly involved. If you go against them, you technically, appear to be a horrible person towards animals and innocence, NOT A GOOD IDEA.
To put it simply, dont appear the bad guy, help the animal lovers understand the fruitlessness of their rabbling.

To all those who love this video for real: Well, I know why this video was put up in the first place now.... I have a special little announcement for you.

What the hell is wrong with you? I can understand (previously stated earlier) people with mental problems needing to hurt others to satify their needs, I completely understand that. But YOU, yes you who enjoy violence, death to innocence, and hatred of unarmed animals, need to go to fucking jail. I dont even care if you were joking or not, this is not the time or place for that, seriously, I cant even describe how uncaring, sick, and/or evil you are. I KNOW IT IS A FUCKNG PUPPY, so what? Unless you do kill an animal in self-defense, there is no logical reason to hurt that said animal. Go fuck yourself you prick asshole.

(this is where I go off the deep end, you may want to cover your ears...oh wait...nevermind)

"But Jack! arent you being a little hypocritical? Animals arent humans, so we are naturally better than them!" Dont pull that shit with me! Violence breeds more violence! You kill a puppy, feeling satisfied that you are superior, then you feel like showing off. You hang out with your bros, braggin about how awesome you are, thinking that you can do anything you want. So, when you feel like youre not getting the respect you deserve, you need to show force to those disrespecting you. Soon, youre a criminal, wanted for murder of children who "insulted you", How did that happen? Maybe you compared a child to the puppy you sent to heaven earlier, child, puppy, whats the difference? fucking morons, like I said, I cannot comprehend why you would hurt an innocent puppy, but hopefully, you will realize what a twisted fucked up person you are.

TO PUT IT SIMPLY, Get the Fuck out of Newgrounds you violent dipshit.

I have said all that needs to be said. Thank you for reading to the end.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
NecroFi
NecroFi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:13:33

At 7/13/08 08:23 PM, Orange-Jews wrote:
At 7/13/08 08:10 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/13/08 08:03 PM, Carhenge wrote: stuff
The guy is an internet superhero on middle-eastern websites.
lol i sincerely hope you're an alt, and are just 'trolling', because you're completely full of shit and are disgustingly racist. You should probably be banned from newgrounds for your racism.

You should be banned for backseat modding. You don't have to defend him just cause he's muslim/iranian/persian/whatever you want to call it... the dude kills dogs for fun. Fuck you both.

MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:13:43

At 7/13/08 07:15 PM, Orange-Jews wrote:
lol. you're a fucking moron. so anyway, ignoring 90% of your post which was all joking and stupidity... you say you would react the same way if it happened to an animal you Do eat? well guess what you fucking dumbshit... Worse shit happens to the animals you Do eat. Maybe in your little mystical delusion of a world you would go knock the man out, but in reality.. when theres a man killing an animal, and he has a cinder block in his fuckin hand... you arent going to try to confront him. Unless of course you're a complete moron, which in your case.. well i guess you Would confront him.. and just prolong the dogs pain.

do you think You're nice? you tard.

Ignorance. Seriously. Yea, I know the things they do to animals we do eat is way worse, but we eat chicken, pork, and beef. On certain occasions some other meat but those are the main ones. There's not gonna be one of those animals outside in a place like that. Moving on, you think a cinder block is dangerous? You're must be a pussy. If he had a gun or a knife, that'd be another thing in another league, but a cinder block? It makes me laugh. You think that dog would be dead from that? It'd probably be alive for atleast another few hours. After I'm done beating the shit outta that guy, I'd call 911 and get some animal police or whatever they have to take the dog away to see if it was treatable or atleast put it to sleep instead of suffering on the concrete, however I don't know if the guy finished the dog off or how much more he beat it with that oh so deadly brick.

No, I KNOW I'm nice. Betch.

BBS Signature
AlkaSeltzer
AlkaSeltzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:17:01

What a dick.

BBS Signature
JackBz
JackBz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:23:53

At 7/13/08 12:36 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 7/13/08 12:04 AM, Future-Mass-Murderer wrote:
what i said is nonsensical and dumb, yet you won't try to educate me and show me the error of my ways. you're so fucking helpful bro, thanks for the reply.
Thats your opinion, If you think that animals deserve it thats fine.
i don't think they deserve it, i just think it's not even close to as big as a deal as people make it. if the animal honestly didn't do anything (like not growling or biting or scaring the guy) then I guess that's kinda fucked up. but i'm definitely not one of the people thats like "OH MY GOD I WANT TO RIP HIS HEAD IN HALF AND HAVE A DOG FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE I STAB HIM AND PISS IN THE WOUNDS"

big deal, a dog got hurt/killed. theres much more important things to get sad/angry about.

Man, what the hell is this, seriously. You think it's stupid how people are getting upset/sad over a video of a dog that is brutishly being beaten to death with a brick, because there's more important stuff to get sad about? So if someone kills your mother, you just go "oh, well millions are dying in Africa right now so it's silly of me to get mad over this". That's not how things work, dude.

NecroFi
NecroFi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:37:03

JackBz is wise.

Noodles-of-fury
Noodles-of-fury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:53:03

That kind of shit happens all the time to people.

But when it happens to a dog people shit in their pants.

seriously wtf?

repeermirg
repeermirg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:54:07

that fucking asshole deserves to get beaten by a brick, attacked by a pack of wild rabid dogs, get bricks through at him, then attacked by more dogs.
i fucking hate people like that.
as you can see it really pisses me off.

MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:56:18

At 7/13/08 10:53 PM, Noodles-of-fury wrote: That kind of shit happens all the time to people.

seriously wtf?

Maybe because not many people experience this 'shit' you're talking about.

If there was a video of someone beating a human to death with a brick, there'd be the same reaction but 10x worse.
However in this case, it's a dog and not a human.

BBS Signature
jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:58:35

This is truly one of the worst videos I have ever watched. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Once the dog started crying, I immediately closed it, and even teared up a little.

AlkaSeltzer
AlkaSeltzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 22:59:48

At 7/13/08 10:56 PM, MasarapProductions wrote:
At 7/13/08 10:53 PM, Noodles-of-fury wrote: That kind of shit happens all the time to people.

seriously wtf?

If there was a video of someone beating a human to death with a brick, there'd be the same reaction but 10x worse.

I think it wouldn't be 10 times worse. We have different feelings for dogs because they are loyal and helpless, if I saw a video of a man being tortured I would have equal sadness but not 10x more.

BBS Signature
Rad
Rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 23:00:43

At 7/13/08 10:56 PM, MasarapProductions wrote:

seriously wtf?

Ah, I beg to differ.

You see, it appears by this thread and the threads preceding it that most people on Newgrounds care more about animals than humans.

You can look at the thread where a 6 year old boy fell from a giant Farris wheel to his death, that got 2-3 pages. Meanwhile this one...well you can see.

First blood! First topic of 2010! KC Green has just won my heart. Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BlackPlastic
BlackPlastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 23:06:28

I watched up to the part where he started picking up the brick. Just thinking about that is seriously worse then anything I've ever seen on that net. And I've seen a guy get his wang chopped off with hedgeclippers.

Dogs are for the most part completly defensless, while people getting killed or mutilated on the internet are just usually getting what they deserve.

Fuck the man who filmed this just as much as the guy who beat the dog.

</hugsdog>

BBS Signature