00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zfey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ninja Collab

28,631 Views | 798 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-12 11:05:58

At 9/12/08 06:43 AM, JKAmovies wrote: I'll join. I've got some good ideas. Also I would like to have a shot at the credits.

TOO LATE

GAMERTAG : M00SHEEP Add me so we can play Castle Crashers ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-12 12:17:21

At 9/12/08 11:05 AM, M00SHEEP wrote:
At 9/12/08 06:43 AM, JKAmovies wrote: I'll join. I've got some good ideas. Also I would like to have a shot at the credits.
TOO LATE

we already submitted...

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-12 22:42:38

At 9/12/08 12:17 PM, Honto wrote:
At 9/12/08 11:05 AM, M00SHEEP wrote:
TOO LATE
we already submitted...

I know i noticed strait after i posted. Sorry

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-13 06:06:40

At 9/12/08 06:05 AM, nukyew2 wrote: Yeah that needs to be fixed really bad!

crap...
lol, too many layers perhaps.. :(
im too complicated in flash...
XD
but yeh, post real soon SA!!
i really wanna see it!! :D

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-13 10:46:17

At 9/13/08 06:06 AM, canada92 wrote:
At 9/12/08 06:05 AM, nukyew2 wrote: Yeah that needs to be fixed really bad!
crap...
but yeh, post real soon SA!!
i really wanna see it!! :D

If you read his last post it doesn't seem like he wants to resubmit...
I think what is wrong with the movie is really easy to fix, just the music and fix your part and maybe if he lets me send my 2nd part again because it's not like he didn't have a month to ask me for it, okay i forgot to send the fla, my bad but then again i sent that back in july it's been all August... he could've asked me for it, now i worked in it for nothing.

So anyway, i think it wouldn't take more than a day to put everything together correctly and resubmit so people can enjoy the collab how it was supposed to be. It is normal to make a mistake being your first collab what is not acceptable in my books is to just give up before something that simple and easy to fix which is like saying 'screw you' to the people whose parts were badly affected. It just takes one to check the swf after it is converted BEFORE submitting it, so this stuff doesn't happen.

But i have already given up on this, i guess i'll take my 2 parts, add 2 or 3 new ones, slap a 'ninja shorts' title and submit it.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-13 13:47:12

The collab did end up a bit crap :C
Nevermind, some parts were good.
Mine sucked tho :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-13 21:03:57

But i have already given up on this, i guess i'll take my 2 parts, add 2 or 3 new ones, slap a 'ninja shorts' title and submit it.

!
oh no!??
wat will i do with mine??!?
:(
maybe a new ninja colab can be made, that is if this one is done...
i really wanna submit man :(
maybe yu could be the leader guy or sumthing?
:)

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-13 23:35:05

At 9/13/08 09:03 PM, canada92 wrote: maybe a new ninja colab can be made, that is if this one is done...
)

lol i don't wanna steal this collab from SA but i guess we can submit our parts together if you want, and call it just that Ninja Shorts, would you do at least one more part mayb? i could do another and we'd have 5. That if this doesn't get fixed, if it does then awesome.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-15 03:39:55

At 9/13/08 11:35 PM, Honto wrote:
At 9/13/08 09:03 PM, canada92 wrote: maybe a new ninja colab can be made, that is if this one is done...
)
lol i don't wanna steal this collab from SA but i guess we can submit our parts together if you want, and call it just that Ninja Shorts, would you do at least one more part mayb? i could do another and we'd have 5. That if this doesn't get fixed, if it does then awesome.

that'd be awesome :D
yeh, i might hav sum spare time to make another, but yeh, we need to see if SA is done with this one first,,
but yeh, that would be great, i'll think of sum ideas for a new video.. XD

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-15 10:44:10

Superawsomeness is starting to be a twat to the reviwers :D
To be honest this collab was a waste of time

BBS Signature

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-15 15:39:32

I'd like to apologize to everyone who participated. Its completely my fault what happend. I was tired of waiting and didn't feel like fixing the problems. I got sick of this half way through it. People were taking WAY too much time to finish their parts, and I was hoping to have this done within a month. There were parts with messed up codes that I did not know how to fix. And there were deffinaly some crappy parts. Again, I'm sorry to have wasted your time, and if you plan on making that Ninja Short movie, I'll be sure to watch it.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-15 18:18:10

At 9/15/08 03:39 PM, Superawesomeness wrote: I'd like to apologize to everyone who participated. Its completely my fault what happend. I was tired of waiting and didn't feel like fixing the problems. I got sick of this half way through it. People were taking WAY too much time to finish their parts, and I was hoping to have this done within a month. There were parts with messed up codes that I did not know how to fix. And there were deffinaly some crappy parts. Again, I'm sorry to have wasted your time, and if you plan on making that Ninja Short movie, I'll be sure to watch it.

Hey SA, no hard feelings, i understand what you mean i too felt that it dragged on too much and i too was tired of waiting and waiting for just a couple of lazy people. You were a great leader all the way through updating constantly and posting, etc. I just couldn't understand how after all your work leading this and all the time waiting patiently you gave up in the last moment when we were almost there, only a couple of small flaws to fix n then resubmit. But you say there're some codes you don't know how to fix then i guess you had no other options... i know i had no codes at all in my part so whoever had bad working codes in theirs, god job....

In the end i don't feel like it's you the one who needs to apologize at all but rather the people who had ALL summer to work in this and lazed around for weeks n weeks AND weeks.
I guess i'll do that Ninja Shorts thing so i can post that 2nd part and it doesn't go to waste, and hey if you want to do a short for it then awesome.

Better luck in your next collab.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-15 21:19:44

Yeah, I'm sorry that it took me a while, but I didn't have a computer for all of June and July. I had to rush mine in and am sorry that the collab didn't do too well.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-18 21:50:20

Great, bertn made a review on it. Oh, and guess what? Come on! Guess! Guess what he said!... Oh, I dunno, all he did was just repeat himself AGAIN saying the same stupid thing, "This was stolen from the Pirate Collab". You know, I get really irritated from people like him. How do you get so full of yourself like that? Seriously, WTF?!

But anyways, I used to not care if he thought it was stolen, but now he just blew it by repeating himself. How the hell does he know if its stolen? Where does he get off? THERE IS NO REASON THAT HE SHOULD ASSUME THAT IT WAS STOLEN! He just wants to feel better about himself because he has nothing else to do. What a dick. Bertn, if you're reading this, than know that this was not stolen and that you are being a stuck-up prick. Get off of it.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-19 11:02:01

At 9/18/08 09:50 PM, nukyew2 wrote: Great, bertn made a review on it. Oh, and guess what? Come on! Guess! Guess what he said!... Oh, I dunno, all he did was just repeat himself AGAIN saying the same stupid thing, "This was stolen from the Pirate Collab". You know, I get really irritated from people like him. How do you get so full of yourself like that? Seriously, WTF?!

But anyways, I used to not care if he thought it was stolen, but now he just blew it by repeating himself. How the hell does he know if its stolen? Where does he get off? THERE IS NO REASON THAT HE SHOULD ASSUME THAT IT WAS STOLEN! He just wants to feel better about himself because he has nothing else to do. What a dick. Bertn, if you're reading this, than know that this was not stolen and that you are being a stuck-up prick. Get off of it.

Chill dude, I wrote a nice review and I just wanted to say that I think the idea came from the Pirate Collab. Well, if you take an idea from another collab you can use the word stolen. It's not that I'm angry or something, I just would like you to know what I think about it.

Also, I don't think it's necessary to say I'm a dick and I'm full of myself... I just want you guys to know what I think. That's all, just chill a little. Everybody is free to write in a review what he thinks, I think it's kinda lame you said this...

My review wasn't meant to be rude or something, if you guys think it was rude, I'm sorry for that. ):

Bertn

BBS Signature

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-19 16:42:17

I found SuperAwesomeness' reply rather odd...

He didn't even look at the rest of the review, only at the part where it said it was stolen. Look, matey, you and Nuke, it's just a single line in a whole big review! You're forgetting the big picture here!

Of course, I agree with Bertn, but this has already been discussed. The idea was kind of stolen, yet Super probably had no idea, so it wasn't his intention. I don't blame him. I just mentioned it.

I think you should stop acting so self-hated and depressed, and actually fix your problems and reply with a decent comment (and not seeing 1 line and discussing it alone). Super, I have respect for you that you've led such big group of animators, but I don't know why you're acting like this. I'd advice you to get a hold of yourself and trying to solve things :)

Why do we fall? To learn to get back up.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-19 16:54:32

I'm sick of people thinking its stolen. Through both of your reviews you go out of your way to say that its stolen, which its not. If you look at the time I made started this collab, you can see it's before Bertn even posted anything about him planning to make a Ninja Collab. Theres a difference between stealing, and getting inspiration from something. How was I supposed to know he was going to make a Ninja Collab? Bottom line, this is, in no way stealing.

Just let this thread die. Anything else you'd like to say could go in a PM. Theres nothing more to add to this thread.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-20 04:52:09

Fine, but just note that you have an immature behaviour like this. I mean, you even started fighting with moocow, and told him his part sucked. I thought a collab was about a group of buddies, not about a group with a dictator that has personal problems.

Those are my last words, matey, I'll let this thread die now. Thanks, and good job to everyone who made a part.

Response to The Ninja Collab 2008-09-21 08:11:46

Its m00sheep ^^

BBS Signature