00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CideOfSooS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The most powerful video game boss!

6,637 Views | 109 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-16 14:13:29

The last robot boss from shadow the hedgehog when you take the dark side. I used to play it over and over trying to kill it. Then my 5 year old brother beats it! Actually I wasn't too surprized because he can pwn just about anyone in halo 3...

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-16 14:17:40

At 6/15/08 05:39 AM, Skulsta wrote: Egg Emperor (or whatever its called) That big robot in Sonic heroes. I've gotten up to that one level with all my teams but still can't beat him

Same with me exept I eventually beat it. So can my brother. Jeez whats up with me, my brother and bosses from sonic games!

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-16 23:42:15

At 6/15/08 01:49 AM, Arcbound22 wrote: ahem have you tried it with the gun which makes it asome. but it was hard on easy for me cause when they ask you to hit "a" you cant reach it and end up taking damage. but you have to admit that on hard he was pretty tough.

Did you change the way the game sets up dodges then? I never use the gun, I don't like.

First time on easy he gave me some trouble until I found out how to kill him. I actually beat TALOS on hard my first time, pretty easy, didn't take much damage.

Double Ivans was the hardest boss in the game though, unless you use the cheap way out and use the MRL on them. I actually beat them without rockets, it was a pain to say the least. For my S rank though, you pretty much have to use rockets in order to beat the level fast enough.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-16 23:47:00

Fighting Metal Gear REX in the original MGS. IF you played it on the gamecube it was easy for you. But if you played it on the ps1 (like me) You were boned by those fucking missiles.

Go to my profile BITCH

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 14:09:08

A gigantic hand that wants nothing more to destroy and cannot be knocked out of the ring like a normal fighter. I'd say that this guy is the most powerful.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 14:13:15

Thanks for the sig, carbonwater.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 15:35:35

Sephiroth from kingdom hearts 2

zodiac10 of playstation empire

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 15:47:34

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 16:03:54

At 6/15/08 05:36 AM, MasterBalls wrote: If by Powerful you mean hard, then Brock off Pokemon Yellow. I was too young to understand the concept of types, and not effectives+very effectives, and I was trying to take down Onix and Geodude with a single Pikachu.

It took me like a year to figure out how to beat him

Jesus dude. I played pokemon and I didnt really know about the types but I knew that higher level = stronger pokemon. Why didnt you train?

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 17:43:01

At 6/14/08 08:20 PM, nomekop3 wrote: Who is the most powerful video game boss in your opinion people of Newgrounds?

Any of the bosses in IWBTG

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 17:57:51

mother brain from super metroid. GAME INFORMER rated mother brain the 2nd toughest boss!i faced the #1 boss which was some boss from MGS4 but i found mother brain to be much harder

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 18:00:57

Not sure. I'd say Taboo from Brawl but ONLY on Expert, all other diffuculty levels are too easy for this.

Click the image of Vicious, Julia, and Spike (from far left to far right) to go to my Youtube channel page. Here is a great game that someone should put on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 18:01:45

Any boss from Ninja Gaiden, in very hard mode.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 18:59:04

At 6/15/08 12:51 AM, gunner-564 wrote: lag.....you cant kill it

Kudos to that XD

Always ruins it when that ONE idiot tries joining MGO or Gmod with dial-up >.>;

He who said nothing is impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door! - 50% Credit to Luke, 50% Credit to Nature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 19:23:36

Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2. He's hard as fucking nails.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 19:25:28

Hi Max form Megaman X6

Fear that motherfucker

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-17 19:25:38

At 6/17/08 04:03 PM, Legionnaire-X wrote:

Jesus dude. I played pokemon and I didnt really know about the types but I knew that higher level = stronger pokemon. Why didnt you train?

He has a point, I mean you should of at least had other pokemon to use.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 07:09:58

nearly all the resident evil4 bosses

You may not like em but they are my friends NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 07:13:00

dude u plug the control into the second controler port then he can't read ur mind

Caps Lock on: FEEL MY FURY!!!!

\/ made by azteca89 \/need a voice actor? check here!

funnist locked forum ever!

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 07:19:42

At 6/17/08 07:23 PM, CeeJaySteele wrote: Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2. He's hard as fucking nails.

oh god he was hard fun as hell to do though but int he first kingdom hearts he was a BITCH TO KILL....i still anit been able to do it to this day =[

Caps Lock on: FEEL MY FURY!!!!

\/ made by azteca89 \/need a voice actor? check here!

funnist locked forum ever!

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 16:59:57

At 6/15/08 07:43 AM, ZXAdvent wrote: Its Sephiroth HE is the MOST POWERFUL BOSS in Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 even if the game its in normal mode the battle of Sephiroth is intense you got to be alert of his attack or he will pawned your ass.

I completely agree. No matter what game he's in, Sephiroth always kicks ass.

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 17:22:55

Hardest boss? Star ocean: The second story Indalecio, The final wise man, with Limits released and no extra training for going to Virtual expel.

try as you might gaiz, your going to get pwned!

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 17:23:46

the boos guy on mario he touches u and u die

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 18:12:02

The last boss on Aegis Wing. JESUS CHRIST

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 18:17:35

At 6/15/08 04:51 AM, PocketNinja wrote: Big Daddy's, I sucked at that game. How many times can you get your face smashed in by the same big daddy before it gets bored and falls asleep? Rented it and had to return it right after I found out about the "Would you kindly" mind control thing, had to have been like 4 big steps away from the end of the game, but whatever.

big daddys are easy to take down if you know what your doing. I just stun them with electro bolt or freeze them, then wack them with a wrench or use my grenade launcher.

Id have to say, the final trex battle in Turok for the 360. I rented it and it took me like 50 grenades and 20 rockets to kill it!

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 18:29:30

that fucking water lizard from the turok remake. I got my ass kicked about 20 times in a row before giving up.

what can I say

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 19:00:59

At 6/18/08 06:29 PM, jitterman wrote: that fucking water lizard from the turok remake. I got my ass kicked about 20 times in a row before giving up.

He was a bitch to do. Tougher than the final boss.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 19:14:52

And then of course there's that Kil' Jaden or something like that from WoW but I haven't even gotten NEAR him but I've heard that only like two guilds have beat him.

Click the image of Vicious, Julia, and Spike (from far left to far right) to go to my Youtube channel page. Here is a great game that someone should put on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 21:20:35

i gotta say psycho mantis is the hardest boss ever..i mean the whole controller rumbling thing and memory card thing is cool but i mean seriously wtf? but yeah he was hard...metal gear awesome: psycho mantis: sooo..you like to play castlevania? egoraptor: ta eh wha what?!?!?!!!

its not that the game is hard...YOU JUST SUCK AT PLAYING IT

BBS Signature

Response to The most powerful video game boss! 2008-06-18 22:51:10

I have to say taboo on hardest difficulty in super smash brothers Brawl