00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Libb123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Geno: An increasing problem

2,775 Views | 19 Replies

Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:12:59

"The path is grey. The grey path leads to the light. The light is grey. You can reach the grey light by following the grey path." ~ Geno

Genos are a major problem in online chat games these days. Habbo hotel haD them and everywhere else HAS em.

A geno is a grey worshiper. The shave their heads and do not follow anything of what they call "prismatic", like colors, food, hair, or music (exluding cowbell). the only thing NOT prismatic to them is wearing grey clothes and preaching the word of grey.

Genos are mainly an online thing, since offline genos cant survive without food, but I know an offline geno, and he only eats grey foods, saying eating is still prismatic even if it IS grey.

so, have you seen any genos, what do you think of em, and what do you think will be the way to get rid of them?

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:24:05

i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, but it sounds interesting

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:28:55

So an online cult? Praying to what now? I fail to see how there a problem, just a random grouping of idiots looking for a group to fit in with, its to bad they have to join together and follow bullshit preachings you know they dont believe in... they just want a little loving... just give em big ol hug and shows em there wanted. Or point and giggle, either one works. but the second one is much more self satisfying

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:34:49

At 10/4/03 01:28 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: So an online cult? Praying to what now? I fail to see how there a problem, just a random grouping of idiots looking for a group to fit in with, its to bad they have to join together and follow bullshit preachings you know they dont believe in... they just want a little loving... just give em big ol hug and shows em there wanted. Or point and giggle, either one works. but the second one is much more self satisfying

you do not know geno.

"geno is a cult"

they are, but they dont think they are. they beleive cults have leaders.

"what are they praying to?"

THE COLOR GREY!!!

"they just want a hug. they want to be loved"

no. they think getting attention, hugs, being loved, ect. is prismatic, and they hate prismatic things.

prismatic: adj. 1. to be liked, have extreme liking of. 2. to have ad nauseum of a paticular subject associated with that object. prismatic used in a sentance: OMG BECKY!! THOSE DIOMAND EAR RINGS LOOK SO PRISMATIC!!! I MUST HAVE THEM!!

hehe. genos are MORONS!!

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:40:41

This has to be the biggest online cult ever. I went undercover as one of them. All I know is they love cowbells.

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:42:40

At 10/4/03 01:40 AM, BootlegJones wrote: This has to be the biggest online cult ever. I went undercover as one of them. All I know is they love cowbells.

I GOT A SICKNESS

AMD THE ONLY CURE

IS MORE COWBELL!

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 01:42:52

well the earth would be a better place without these moronic genos
Gray is it a color. Black and white compare pastels and light. Black light is_____and white pastel is_____
For tonite this is your quizzz

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 08:35:28

Geno is a character from Super Mario RPG you goddamned n00bs.

Dead.

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-04 10:58:33

OMG, I might be a Geno and not even know it. 65% of the shirts I own are grey. I like grey, grey grey grey

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-05 02:32:30

but do you worship it?

i know theres a geno from the Super Mario RPG for the SNES, and he kicks ass, too.

but these genos are not related to that blue asskicker from SMRPG

"geno has no meaning. the only meaning is grey. grey has no meaning. geno means grey. grey means geno."
~ Another quote from a Geno.

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-05 02:40:35

So basically a Geno is a light Goth?

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-05 03:03:44

I've got it!! Geno's are just color blind and depressed kids!!

Either that or every baby that was dropped repeatedly on it's head and suffered damage decided to get together and drink one night, and now we have "The Hamster Dance" and GENOS!

Or maybe they're just idiots.

Must do exstensive searching on Geno's!

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-05 04:30:32

Only the prismatic way is the path to happiness.

Besides, I thing grey is borring, yet I think it's good for office equipment and computers.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2003-10-05 15:32:49

At 10/5/03 02:40 AM, EvilZak wrote: So basically a Geno is a light Goth?

no. they are far from goths. atleast goths can speak NORMAL english, eat, drink, sleep, listen to music, ect.

"Goths are prismatic. Classifying is prismatic. Everything but Grey and Preaching the word of Geno is prismatic"
~another obvious geno quote

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 06:50:24

I've just learned about the magnificent geno group. I felt that I needed to express my feelings towards this phenomenon, so I replied to a forum post on their MySpace group. If you feel like checking it out :

http://groups.myspace.com/thegreyway

(so what is this place anyway? just joined cuz I enjoyed your debate so much..)

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 06:54:07

Lol, i remember when Dionysus started the whole Geno thing on Habbo..
I don't play it anymore because it's so lame it makes me shiver..
The only thing fun about Habbo is scripting it up, getting 'MOD''s to come and ban you and then telling everyone how you did it.

Oh well, keeps the 'MOD's busy

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 06:56:13

Have you noticed that the main colour of Newgrounds is..... Grey?

Le gasp!!!

Their smarter than we thought!!!

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 06:57:20

I never heard of aGeno until now, Are you sure there not just messing around? like a group joke or something? (some of the crews on here like clocks and locks seem to be big group jokes)

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 07:02:26

At 11/17/06 06:56 AM, PenisClown wrote: Have you noticed that the main colour of Newgrounds is..... Grey?

Le gasp!!!

Their smarter than we thought!!!

Nope, it's orange, yellow, black and grey.

Doesn't count..

Response to Geno: An increasing problem 2006-11-17 07:43:57

Geno?

Geno: An increasing problem

BBS Signature