00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A funny lookin' negro.

4,643 Views | 35 Replies

A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:33:32

Today, i saw somthing very strange. I saw one of those "Oreo" kids. You know the kind, that are black on the outside, but inside they're whiter than a high school polo prep. ANYway, i was walking out of the bank, and i saw a group of kids walking around (like a pack of blood thirsty wolves). It was a few Jailbait girls, and some older kids, nothin' special. But suddenly, somthing caught my eye, and i did a quick double-take, and this is what i saw.

A dark skinned black boy (almost blue-black) wearing a white poofy jacket, that was covered in several patches and rainbow stripes. A white and grey hat, that was placed gently on his head, so i could still see his forehead, and turned sideways. A pair of emo pants (seriously! Emo pants!) that were WAY too tight, and were covered in checkerboard patches. And finally, he had, and etch-a-sketch belt. Seriously, there was an etch-a-sketch where a belt buckle should've been. I know it seems impossible. But believe me, this was a funny lookin' negro.

He saw me looking at his rediculous outfit, and proceeded to approach me in a rather threatening manner. I figured, this kid is probably 16, and trying to act tough. He stops about one foot from my face, and says "Excuse me! But was ARE you looking at!?". All i could do was laugh. I expected to hear somthing like "Yo foo'! The fuck you lookin' at!?", but no, i got the whitest response from the blackest kid i've ever met.

After taking a few steps back, and laughing uncontrollably, i asked him kindly "Dude, what are you wearing? You look like a cartoon character". He looked at me like i just slapped him in the face. His eyes welled up a little, and he said "What!? You dun like my style? This is fresh!" At this point, i had to leave. I was laughing too hard, and this group of kids were looking quite vicious. So i got on my bike, and started heading home.

About...seven seconds later, i hear "Yeah you better run bitch!". Again, all i could do was laugh. So i turned my bike around, and started pedaling BACK toward him, which apparently freaked him out and he started speed-walking away. And that was it, i came home, still laughing, at this funny lookin' negro boy. NOT that i have anything against the african-american race, but this kid, really made smile. And outfit and attitude so rediculous, you'd have to see to believe.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:35:02

Youre just lucky the didnt shoop his woop

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:36:26

Everyone here wears the same clothes, no matter what race.

You're lucky you saw some originality.

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:36:38

I have an etch-a-sketch belt buckle, so what? Wanna fight about it?

You're my banana

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:37:18

At 4/21/08 11:35 AM, cherries wrote: Shut the fuck up Elios, you're a little pussy and everyone here knows it.

Ouch! Where did that come from...?

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:39:36

At 4/21/08 11:33 AM, Elios wrote: About...seven seconds later, i hear "Yeah you better run bitch!". Again, all i could do was RUN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE!

Fixored.

DURR HURR

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:40:01

At 4/21/08 11:33 AM, Elios wrote: A black kid with funny clothes

Ahahahahaha that's hilarious. What is wrong with kids today?

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:41:55

At 4/21/08 11:39 AM, lazyyMitch wrote:
At 4/21/08 11:33 AM, Elios wrote: About...seven seconds later, i hear "Yeah you better run bitch!". Again, all i could do was RUN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE!
Fixored.

I was on a bike!

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:44:13

Oooo... now I get it.
Everyone knows black people cant afford clothes.

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:44:23

He's obviously adopted

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:45:05

At 4/21/08 11:38 AM, cherries wrote:
At 4/21/08 11:37 AM, Elios wrote:
At 4/21/08 11:35 AM, cherries wrote: Shut the fuck up Elios, you're a little pussy and everyone here knows it.
Ouch! Where did that come from...?
Soz :3

Bahah :D

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:46:15

At 4/21/08 11:44 AM, MyMonkey wrote: Oooo... now I get it.
Everyone knows black people cant afford clothes.

I dunno, this outfit looked like it cost a pretty penny. Options are

a.) Gifts
b.) Saved money and bought these items
c.) Stolen

Yeah...he's probably adopted to some rich crackers.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 11:52:06

Wow, a black kid in tight pants. Lmao, thats funny. He probably stole them.

Remember, you can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"!

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 12:05:00

At 4/21/08 11:52 AM, Movieguy48 wrote: Wow, a black kid in tight pants. Lmao, thats funny. He probably stole them.

Here's a rough draft of what i saw.

Hang it on the fridge!

A funny lookin' negro.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 12:07:09

At 4/21/08 12:05 PM, Elios wrote:
At 4/21/08 11:52 AM, Movieguy48 wrote: Wow, a black kid in tight pants. Lmao, thats funny. He probably stole them.
Here's a rough draft of what i saw.

Hang it on the fridge!

Hmmm..................... B- for that work young man. Work on your art or you will never pass the exams.

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 12:21:30

I just died a little imagining that person.....

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2008-04-21 12:29:55

At 4/21/08 12:25 PM, Potempkin wrote: Pics or it didn't happen.

There, i found him.

A funny lookin' negro.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 01:56:33

At 4/21/09 01:53 AM, Somepurson wrote: You hatin'?

Oh word, that's some messed up shit son.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:03:13

I probably would have stifled my laughter and made it look like I had a beverage in my mouth as I was laughing. Good lord thats funny.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:03:29

douche bags like you piss me off. youre so quick to identify people with a groups mentallity. (s)hes black, so (s)he must talk and act this way. (s)hes gay, (s)he should talk and act this way. (s)he plays sports, ect ect ect.

fuck you. let people be themselves ass hole.

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:13:39

At 4/21/09 02:03 AM, Wtfpwn wrote: douche bags like you piss me off. youre so quick to identify people with a groups mentallity. (s)hes black, so (s)he must talk and act this way. (s)hes gay, (s)he should talk and act this way. (s)he plays sports, ect ect ect.

Stereotypes make the world rotate on an axis tilted at 23.5 degrees.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:19:19

You're a grown man and you were riding a bike around town laughing at teenagers. You just lost all of your ability to criticize people.

Check out my latest short story and let me know what you think!

Don't be Jellyous.

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:21:48

At 4/21/09 02:13 AM, Elios wrote:
At 4/21/09 02:03 AM, Wtfpwn wrote: douche bags like you piss me off. youre so quick to identify people with a groups mentallity. (s)hes black, so (s)he must talk and act this way. (s)hes gay, (s)he should talk and act this way. (s)he plays sports, ect ect ect.

Stereotypes make the world rotate on an axis tilted at 23.5 degrees.

YOU FORGOT THE RACISM! ... Never forget the racism! It keeps it on that 23.5 degrees!

I think?

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:22:50

That could have been said a whole lot nicer, but that's pretty much it right there.

That whole first post was really one of the dumbest things I've ever read. It illustrates the hypocrisy of the social barriers that are part of the degradation of the human intellect. White people should only "act white" and black people should only "act black." Preppies, Emos and whatnot. Sure, these concepts are humorous, when presented by a professional comedian under the right circumstances, but I found nothing comical about it. It truly was one of the most surprisingly immature posts I've seen in a while.

Way to immediately judge people based on outward appearances. This menial confrontation was certainly worthy of running home to write about on the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:29:12

At 4/21/09 01:53 AM, Somepurson wrote: You hatin'?

Wow, it's the one and only gay fish,

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:30:50

Everyone realizes i wrote this a year ago...right?

Should i track this kid down and apologize?

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:32:09

Yes.

Don't be Jellyous.

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:36:41

Ugh.....alright alright...fine.

I'll find this kid, and tell him "Sorry i laughed at your outfit last year, i hope you can forgive my shenanigans of stereotyping you on the internet, last year."

K?

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:38:07

At 4/21/09 02:36 AM, Elios wrote: Ugh.....alright alright...fine.

I'll find this kid, and tell him "Sorry i laughed at your outfit last year, i hope you can forgive my shenanigans of stereotyping you on the internet, last year."

K?

This sounds like an acceptable course of action. Your apology will probably be something similar to the scene in Billy Madison where the recipient removes Billy from his "people to kill list" before putting on lipstick.

Don't be Jellyous.

Response to A funny lookin' negro. 2009-04-21 02:42:44

Damn, that sounds funny as hell.

But why is everyone so serious? OOOOOH stereotyping BAD!

It's not like Elios physically attacked the kid.