00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shoutoutzo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beep Poop London Meet Iii

47,755 Views | 942 Replies

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 19:19:51

Hey fellas. Whats up!

xoxox

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:04:45

I have hotlinked a live stream cam of Trafalgar square to the London Placeholder Site

Its kinda cool to check in on that cam and see whats going on in london at the time...

I'm sure ill get an e-mail from the owners telling me to take it down but enjoy it while you can.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:07:55

At 8/10/08 08:04 PM, Luis wrote: I have hotlinked a live stream cam of Trafalgar square to the London Placeholder Site

Its kinda cool to check in on that cam and see whats going on in london at the time...

I'm sure ill get an e-mail from the owners telling me to take it down but enjoy it while you can.

Hotlinked eh? very Jammy. I had a fight with someone in the fountain there before, they wouldn't let me back on the open top bus ;(

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:10:37

At 8/9/08 09:21 PM, Luis wrote: Go in.. walk down the stairs, look around. Its not a very large place so you should be able to find SOMEONE.

Especially downstairs, in the bar area. You'll be able to spot Luis easily enough, he'll be the one drinking sambuca ;)

Also Luis your site keeps making my FF crash >:(

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:18:11

At 8/10/08 08:10 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: Especially downstairs, in the bar area. You'll be able to spot Luis easily enough, he'll be the one drinking sambuca ;)

There's a bar in there? How the fuck did I miss that...

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:23:38

We should have a Bronx meet-up.

It seems like everything fun happens in London and it's so far away :X

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:31:43

At 8/10/08 08:10 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
Also Luis your site keeps making my FF crash >:(

weird is it my site in general or that particular page?? Everything on my homepage is html no flash or java... it might be that webcam feed if you are referring to that london page... i have fond memories of stumbling through that camera that the cam is on... i forgot who was carrying me.. was it luka?

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:44:19

At 8/10/08 08:31 PM, Luis wrote: it might be that webcam feed if you are referring to that london page...

Yeah, just the London page. It works in Opera though.

i have fond memories of stumbling through that camera that the cam is on... i forgot who was carrying me.. was it luka?

Haha, I'd left by that point unfortunately. The last thing I remember is you and AlmightyHans trying to chat up this group of fat birds.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-10 20:52:49

At 8/10/08 08:50 PM, citricsquid wrote: and they got turned down?

I dunno, I left. They may not have been fat, there may have just been a lot of them. I'd had one too many strawberry beers by this point.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 15:40:26

What the fuck, the camera's in a different position to last night.

man i could watch this webcam till the end of time. there's something very calming about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 17:23:20

At 8/11/08 03:40 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: What the fuck, the camera's in a different position to last night.

man i could watch this webcam till the end of time. there's something very calming about it.

The camera pans left and right... i dont know if the owner does that or theres a robot that does it.. but ive caught it panning left and right before. Its kinda cool to see it late at night ... such a busy street really dies down at around 4am... ill have to see if i can spot drunks stumbling home.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 17:26:09

At 8/11/08 05:23 PM, Luis wrote: The camera pans left and right... i dont know if the owner does that or theres a robot that does it.. but ive caught it panning left and right before. Its kinda cool to see it late at night ... such a busy street really dies down at around 4am... ill have to see if i can spot drunks stumbling home.

We need to put someone on cam check the night of the meet just to be sure we can get screen caps of our drunk asses stumbling in the streets of London if we're in that neighbourhood.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 18:05:41

At 8/11/08 05:26 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: We need to put someone on cam check the night of the meet just to be sure we can get screen caps of our drunk asses stumbling in the streets of London if we're in that neighbourhood.

its a pretty major artery of the city, im sure we'll walk through there at numerous points.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 19:25:50

At 8/11/08 06:05 PM, Luis wrote:
At 8/11/08 05:26 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: We need to put someone on cam check the night of the meet just to be sure we can get screen caps of our drunk asses stumbling in the streets of London if we're in that neighbourhood.
its a pretty major artery of the city, im sure we'll walk through there at numerous points.

we all need to find our special camera in trafalgar square and make rude gestures at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 22:31:04

At 8/11/08 07:39 PM, citricsquid wrote: I'm looking at £30 to get down there, so, better get raising :D I'm really looking forward to it actually, of course all that will happen is you all laughing at me and then me making a tit of myself and either getting kicked lots or ending up lost somewhere in London.

Yeah should be great. Will probably be the highlight of my summer. Must do my best not to look like a complete T-W-AT!.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-11 22:39:40

At 8/11/08 07:39 PM, citricsquid wrote: I'm looking at £30 to get down there, so, better get raising :D

Holy hell, are you kidding me?!?
You lucky bastard...
This is quite small next to the £1000 the trip is gonna cost me overall :P

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 00:20:26

I wish I could go.

Have fun, Montreal meetupers!

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 01:57:38

At 8/12/08 12:20 AM, Rig wrote: I wish I could go.

Have fun, Montreal meetupers!

Uh, yeah...
So that's basically just me :P
Thanks Rig!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 02:27:05

At 8/11/08 07:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: we all need to find our special camera in trafalgar square and make rude gestures at it.

that would be cool if we are able to find where its at. Its currently raining on the cam.

Thats something new for London.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 03:08:27

At 8/12/08 02:27 AM, Luis wrote:
At 8/11/08 07:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: we all need to find our special camera in trafalgar square and make rude gestures at it.
that would be cool if we are able to find where its at. Its currently raining on the cam.

Thats something new for London.

Yeah, weather isn't exactly fantastic in London these days.

Annoyingly enough, in the next two weekends, I'm spending two weekends standing around in fields full of people listening to music, and evidently, drowning in mud.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 03:52:58

At 8/12/08 03:08 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 8/12/08 02:27 AM, Luis wrote: Thats something new for London.
Yeah, weather isn't exactly fantastic in London these days.

Bah, things are not that much better here in Montreal...
In the past 3 weeks, we had only 2 fully sunny day...

...and I swear to god I'm not exaggerating...
Radiohead is cool, but waiting 2 hours under freezing rain is not...

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 13:11:22

K, i emailed this idea to luis earlier, but not sure if he recieved it since i did send it from work.

anyway, here's the idea.

On thursday or friday.
Dark Knight.
The BFI Imax at Waterloo.
The biggest screen in England.

AWZUMM.

We'd have to book ASAP if were going to go ahead because these tics are selling out fast. Hence we'd need numbers.

But it's still an idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 13:18:40

At 8/12/08 03:08 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Annoyingly enough, in the next two weekends, I'm spending two weekends standing around in fields full of people listening to music, and evidently, drowning in mud.

Still not got my ticket yet :( Even though I know I've got one I always get nervous this time of year. Has yours arrived yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 13:24:00

nope.

this is also the first year I havent got one at HMV so I wouldn't know about suspense anyway

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 15:25:27

At 8/12/08 01:11 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: anyway, here's the idea.

On thursday or friday.
Dark Knight.

That would be the 4th time I've seen that fim if that happend.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 15:28:59

Hope it goes well! Gonna try n save up to go to the next meet!
AND I CAN DRINK! WOOHOO!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 15:45:56

At 8/12/08 03:36 PM, citricsquid wrote: I want to see the dark knight, it looks amazing :D

the only showing I can forsee being able to make is the 17:00 friday one... thursday feels like much too crazy of a day with people flying in to try and cram that in and be out of commission inside a movie theatre for 2 hrs. Saturday is a no go of course. I suppose Sunday would be fine, although i think most people are heading out on sunday.

I havent seen it myself so id be open to going and especially at an imax.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 16:15:32

At 8/12/08 01:11 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: On thursday or friday.
Dark Knight.

I've seen it already, but not in IMAX, so that could be a cool experience.

Actually, I've seen the first 10 min only. Here's the short story : bought my tickets for the midnight IMAX showing in Montreal a month in advance, go to the theater, theater is full (even if we had tickets). Obviously, some morons bought tickets for the next day's noon showing and were able to sneak in because the employees of the theater are a bunch of retarded lazy fucks... So we're told to sit in stairs. 10 min later, we're kicked out for sitting in stairs. Pissed off, we get a full refund and a free 00h45 viewing, so we simmer down.

Still, management sucks for not inspecting the tickets closer...

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 16:26:14

Is the Imax pricey? To bad it's not at a cineworld 'cause I have one of them silly unlimited tickets.
Then again an Imax screen. How big are they?

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-12 16:39:54

At 4/13/08 01:41 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/13/08 01:35 AM, Skybolt-DX wrote: Why do the Canadians and English get meet-up threads sponsored by mods...

But on the East Coast, we get some crappy unknown user?
Because, you can't do shit in U.S.A. until you reach 21. That's why Europe and Canada are better destinations.

exactly, Canada is where its at. Ill try to make it.

BBS Signature