This-Is-Freedom
This-Is-Freedom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 30th, 2008 @ 07:02 PM Reply

hello?

Its Discusting When Fat People Realise There Fat Only Because There Too Fat To Even kill Themselves

AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 30th, 2008 @ 07:34 PM Reply

At 7/30/08 07:02 PM, This-Is-Freedom wrote: hello?

LINK.
Luis explains the lodging situation for those in need in this topic. Just check the later pages.

Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 30th, 2008 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 7/27/08 03:30 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 7/27/08 03:15 PM, Scuzzfest wrote: I'm already prepared for the horrible awkwardness.
It'll probably last an hour or so, two maximum.

I'll last until everyone starts hitting the bars, then for obvious reasons I'm a bit fucked at 15.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature
This-Is-Freedom
This-Is-Freedom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 09:01 AM Reply

whats the bar done to anyone?

haha cheesy joke

Its Discusting When Fat People Realise There Fat Only Because There Too Fat To Even kill Themselves

Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 09:19 AM Reply

At 7/31/08 09:01 AM, This-Is-Freedom wrote: whats the bar done to anyone?

haha cheesy joke

I like my jokes with a side of Gorganzola anyway.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 09:22 AM Reply

OH FUCK JUST REALISED.

I'm getting two wisdom teeth pulled out on the 27th, I don't think I'm going to be in any fit state to enjoy myself in London with everyone on the 30th. I'll most likely want to be holed up in my room, not eating drinking, just sleeping the pain off. So yeah I'm not going guys.

Maybe next year.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 09:37 AM Reply

And so the bailers begin.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 09:45 AM Reply

At 7/31/08 09:22 AM, Gagsy wrote: OH FUCK JUST REALISED.

I'm getting two wisdom teeth pulled out on the 27th, I don't think I'm going to be in any fit state to enjoy myself in London with everyone on the 30th. I'll most likely want to be holed up in my room, not eating drinking, just sleeping the pain off. So yeah I'm not going guys.

Maybe next year.

If it's in the hospital it's probably best to get it done with but if it's at your local dentist they should be able to move the appointment back a few days, they did that for me at least.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 01:36 PM Reply

At 7/31/08 09:37 AM, WilliWowza wrote: And so the bailers begin.

Not cool Will. I'm going to be in more pain than I am right now =(

At 7/31/08 09:45 AM, Scuzzfest wrote:
If it's in the hospital it's probably best to get it done with but if it's at your local dentist they should be able to move the appointment back a few days, they did that for me at least.

Oh my dentist can do it whenever, but they want money money money, the NHS are doing it or me, and that was the soonest appointment I could get, this was like two weeks ago, no way am I changing it and waiting till September.

BBS Signature
diamond-armada
diamond-armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 02:06 PM Reply

I just got 2 questions. how much wud it be to get on a train or a bus to london from Leeds?

Also, my local bus station goes to London, and they have their own website. there's these tickets called funfair tickets. I think it means you can buy those tickets for cheaper when you get them online. I dunno, can anybody explain to me what it is. and don't bother saying it takes you to a funfair, cus it's not like that and that wud be an immature answer :)

BBS Signature
AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 7/31/08 09:22 AM, Gagsy wrote: OH FUCK JUST REALISED.

Maybe next year.

Well, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out 2 years ago, it took me 3 days to actually be back on my feet, and the second time I got it done, it only took one. It all depends on how quickly you can recover, but my dentists always told me it shouldn't take more than 5 days.

Therefore, Luis, me and a couple of other outsiders are gonna be in town till September 2nd, so you could always join us later on on non-meet activities (if you're not 100% on the 29th)!

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 02:39 PM Reply

National Express Funfares are essentially just cheap tickets for seats they want to shift, there's nothing wrong with them, except they're more limited in time and availability than the regular tickets. National Express will take you to London Victoria, a short tube ride from westminister, from which the london eye is easily walkable just over the westminister bridge.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 03:00 PM Reply

At 7/31/08 02:23 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
Well, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out 2 years ago, it took me 3 days to actually be back on my feet, and the second time I got it done, it only took one. It all depends on how quickly you can recover, but my dentists always told me it shouldn't take more than 5 days.

Therefore, Luis, me and a couple of other outsiders are gonna be in town till September 2nd, so you could always join us later on on non-meet activities (if you're not 100% on the 29th)!

Yeah I've had people tell me that it'll be ok and others tell me that they were bad for like 2 weeks. I guess it does just depend. I'm probably basing how bad I will be on how bad I am now with the pain. =\

My main interest was meeting BBM and Willi so I doubt I'd go after the main date. I'm up for 2009 though. I don't want to appear a bottler or something.

BBS Signature
Cally
Cally
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 7/31/08 03:00 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/31/08 02:23 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:

Yeah I've had people tell me that it'll be ok and others tell me that they were bad for like 2 weeks. I guess it does just depend. I'm probably basing how bad I will be on how bad I am now with the pain. =\

My main interest was meeting BBM and Willi so I doubt I'd go after the main date. I'm up for 2009 though. I don't want to appear a bottler or something.

Tis a shame, was looking forward to meeting you. Also didn't want to be the only one of the female persuasion going... oh well, I'll have a drink in your name :) If you do feel better by the 30th, come along anyway! :)

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 11:46 PM Reply

Finally getting back into the swing of things. I made this placeholder page for anyone who doesnt feel like sifting through pages for a list of attendees and other info....

London lll Hub Placeholder

Just PM me if you need to be added / removed from that line-up.

gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Jul. 31st, 2008 @ 11:51 PM Reply

Should I expect more extremely awkward and lame pictures?

You should like, actually try to take some pictures that are cool this time around.

Like at least one.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 2nd, 2008 @ 10:58 AM Reply

Mkay, my mother is very skeptical about me going to London by myself, so i'm afraid that i'm out.

Burnzoid
Burnzoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 2nd, 2008 @ 11:01 AM Reply

Fuck sake Luis add me to the list.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 2nd, 2008 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 8/2/08 11:01 AM, Burnzoid wrote: Fuck sake Luis add me to the list.

Okay I will, oh, also expect akward lame pictures. To whomever asked a few posts ago.

gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

Burnzoid
Burnzoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 2nd, 2008 @ 11:20 AM Reply

At 8/2/08 11:10 AM, Luis wrote:
At 8/2/08 11:01 AM, Burnzoid wrote: Fuck sake Luis add me to the list.
Okay I will, oh, also expect akward lame pictures. To whomever asked a few posts ago.

Yeah, like my cock, that's pretty lame.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature
jtm17
jtm17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 4th, 2008 @ 04:23 PM Reply

add me luis

so whats the count now?

PS3 Online Lounge!
Sig Made By Loogiesquared!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1195071 <<< WIN. <3

BBS Signature
jtm17
jtm17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 10:54 AM Reply

Oh By the way i was thinking of uplaoding a JPG of me and a little bit about myself..you know so when you come up to me and go

So...do you like Newgrounds?....

Akward and obvious questions like that...and shit.....

Ill do it soon and then you know who i am when you see me

PS3 Online Lounge!
Sig Made By Loogiesquared!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1195071 <<< WIN. <3

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 7/31/08 03:00 PM, Gagsy wrote: My main interest was meeting BBM and Willi so I doubt I'd go after the main date. I'm up for 2009 though. I don't want to appear a bottler or something.

I'm definitely going in 2009 as well (if there is one), it's just this year I'm uncertain about, because of student loans, travel, where I'd stay / how I'd get back late at night... etc etc. Just to brace you guys for the possibility that I might not make it this year, even though I'm on the list, lol.

Next year I'm 100% there, though, as I'll be living in London, so there's no reason for me not to be able to go. This year it's kinda 50-50. I really hope I can make it, but you'll all have to forgive me if I can't (I mean, I'm sure none of you will actually care anyway ;P).

Fingers crossed, we'll see what happens.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:28 AM Reply

At 7/31/08 05:40 PM, Cally wrote:
Tis a shame, was looking forward to meeting you. Also didn't want to be the only one of the female persuasion going... oh well, I'll have a drink in your name :) If you do feel better by the 30th, come along anyway! :)

Aww thanks, I'll promise to think about it, well keep an eye on how the pain is, if I think I can handle it I'll be sure to post here saying so, I'm just a fucking chicken when it comes to pain, and I know I'll enjoy myself much less if I have to deal with a constant throbbing from my mouth.. Still it'd be an excuse to get drunk quicker =P

Next year for sure though!

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 8/6/08 11:26 AM, NEVR wrote: Next year I'm 100% there, though, as I'll be living in London, so there's no reason for me not to be able to go. This year it's kinda 50-50. I really hope I can make it, but you'll all have to forgive me if I can't (I mean, I'm sure none of you will actually care anyway ;P).

Well if you can make it out this year cool, and if not then thats okay too. You are atleast being very realistic about your situation. When we had a Toronto meet, someone decided to show up without thinking about how theyd get back home (no i am not making that up), I had to pay for him to get back home. Which is not only extremely irresponsible but insulting.

I'm definately NOT financing anyones ordeal this time lmao so please be realistic about not only getting there but being able to get your ass back where you came from.

I should have a uk cell phone in a few weeks, if you find a need to get in contact with me or if you were interested in catching up with the group on some of the other days. I think tentatively, we were going to goto a tequila bar on the thursday before the meet and then to some gig in Camden on that friday, and then saturday would be the meet of course duh.

Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:37 AM Reply

Haha kewl still looking forward to being there. you wont be able to miss me, I'll be the douchebag in a mega lolz t-shirt or something.

Can't wait!

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:49 AM Reply

i still don't have any money, along with the fact I'll have to be finding a job, oh well.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 8/6/08 11:35 AM, Luis wrote: When we had a Toronto meet, someone decided to show up without thinking about how theyd get back home (no i am not making that up), I had to pay for him to get back home. Which is not only extremely irresponsible but insulting.

Man... I'm sure every time you go out somewhere like that, the first thing you think of is how you're going to get back home, or else where you're gonna stay. I guess some people just try to wing it and it ends up not working out. Not the best idea IMO.

I'm definately NOT financing anyones ordeal this time lmao so please be realistic about not only getting there but being able to get your ass back where you came from.

Don't blame you. I live about 2 hours (or 1.5 by train) away from London, so being able to get there and back is a fairly big deal -- it's not like I can just walk it if things fuck up ;P

I should have a uk cell phone in a few weeks, if you find a need to get in contact with me or if you were interested in catching up with the group on some of the other days. I think tentatively, we were going to goto a tequila bar on the thursday before the meet and then to some gig in Camden on that friday, and then saturday would be the meet of course duh.

That's cool. I'll PM you for the number nearer the time if I feel like I might be able to make it on the actual day, or during one of the other days. My friend has a flat in Camden, so if he's around on the 30th and preceding days, there's a possibility I could stay there. I'll have to work it all out. Like I said, FINGERS CROSSED.

At 8/6/08 11:49 AM, citricsquid wrote: i still don't have any money, along with the fact I'll have to be finding a job, oh well.

Just make sure you come next year. You'll be 18 by then, too, won't you? Double fun. ;P

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 8/6/08 11:54 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/6/08 11:49 AM, citricsquid wrote: i still don't have any money, along with the fact I'll have to be finding a job, oh well.
Just make sure you come next year. You'll be 18 by then, too, won't you? Double fun. ;P

I'll be 17 and 11 months and 1 day.
lol.

Nah, I'm coming this year, I'm 90% sure anyway.

Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 12:25 PM Reply

Also advice, by a return travelcard if you're going there by train.
That way you'll get a ticket that counts for going there and back and it will count as a ticket through the tube gates and you can use it on the busses.

Makes it a lot easier buying all of that at your local train station then buying them seperately everywhere.

BBS Signature