00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

omfg i got put back on probation

1,219 Views | 8 Replies

omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:27:34

last year i got put on probation for a year because i got suspended from school fo 40 days because i broke into a kids locker and stole some weed out of it and i got into a fight in the same day. i just ot off that year probation a couple of weeks ago. now my dick head probation officer is puting me back on probation because of my grades. he said if i fail even one class at the end of the school year i could end up going to juvey wich i dont understand at all. ive alredy failed english for the year so im pretty much fucked. what the fuck am i going to do?

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:28:46

Do what he says and do better in school? Not exactly hard.

I remember elementary school.... maybe because I'm still in it but w/e >_>

BBS Signature

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:30:10

At 4/11/08 03:28 PM, putzpie wrote: Do what he says and do better in school? Not exactly hard.

I remember elementary school.... maybe because I'm still in it but w/e >_>

there no point because ive alredy failed english for the year and theres nothing i can do to change it

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:30:56

Tell your probate officer right away that you're not gonna pass english, however you understand the gravity of the situation and would like to show him that you're serious about turning things around.

BBS Signature

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:37:07

"Hey guys, I have no respect for myself nor a desire to change. Why does my current situation suck so much?"

Sense is made.

BBS Signature

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:40:01

At 4/11/08 03:27 PM, ironeagle233 wrote: last year i got put on probation for a year because i got suspended from school fo 40 days because i broke into a kids locker and stole some weed out of it and i got into a fight in the same day. i just ot off that year probation a couple of weeks ago. now my dick head probation officer is puting me back on probation because of my grades. he said if i fail even one class at the end of the school year i could end up going to juvey wich i dont understand at all. ive alredy failed english for the year so im pretty much fucked. what the fuck am i going to do?

Do your best for the rest of the year maybe? If you weren't such a druggy you wouldn't be in this situation reason number 103 why you shouldn't do drugs, or steal the drugs from another students locker.

Test for echo

BBS Signature

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:41:47

See, this is really a problem that would of been easier when you started acting like a jerk.

Click my sig for all the information in the world!

PM me if you like the new sig. I like feedback.

And attention whoring.

BBS Signature

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:45:25

At 4/11/08 03:40 PM, wasb wrote: If you weren't such a druggy you wouldn't be in this situation reason number 103 why you shouldn't do drugs, or steal the drugs from another students locker.

i acually havent smoked in a year

Response to omfg i got put back on probation 2008-04-11 15:46:57

At 4/11/08 03:45 PM, ironeagle233 wrote:
At 4/11/08 03:40 PM, wasb wrote: If you weren't such a druggy you wouldn't be in this situation reason number 103 why you shouldn't do drugs, or steal the drugs from another students locker.
i acually havent smoked in a year

I haven't in 13.

BBS Signature