00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kingdom Hearts

3,790 Views | 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-16 14:26:13

I just did not like it.

I DON'T DISCRIMINATE, I JUST HATE YOU ALL... (supreme logic from the supreme being NYA!!!!

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-16 16:43:13

Ok KH has the most unorigional story line known to man. it was basically FFX with Disney thrown in for ESRB ass kissing. The gameplay was kind of similar to Devil May Cry but i will give it the benefit of the doubt. KH1 was memorable but KH2 was fucked up in so many different ways. They killed it with the "new faction" twist. The story line could have been so much better. Hopefully they drop the Cartoonish graphics. They kill the mood of the game.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-16 19:35:03

I don't see why people care so much about it. It only takes like 3 hours to finish.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-17 18:11:32

My friend made a parody art about Kingdom Hearts. He called it Kingdom Butts and he named Sora Sopa. I had to admit that was funny.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-17 18:48:31

The Disney aspect was my favourite part. The graphics and voice acting for the game was spectacular... but the gameplay was complete and utter shit. The story was painfully irrelevant, too. I only finished it so I can have a fully informed opinion about the game. I won't comment on the second game, since I didn't play it. Why would I?

Kingdom Hearts' only purpose is to get me to watch those awesome old Disney movies again.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-17 19:23:07

At 3/28/08 11:53 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: While most people think this is a horrible and childish game just because it is partnered with Disney, And what they forget is the same people who make Final Fantasy, Square Enix it is actually a very good game. So here you can discuss all about the game. Have Fun!

when i got this game i had the same problem i got picked on for a while

there will never be peace in BBS as long as we hate each other, There are thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking the root DoMiNiC147

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-23 22:57:06

KH is my fav video game series of all time. i cant wait till the three new games coe to america and the final mixes

any kingdom hearts info u need? just click on this!

and BTW, i hate....cheese...

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-23 22:58:56

ya i didnt quite fully understand gummi ships. i went over my friends house and he had like a tricked out gummi ship and i have no clue how to do that

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-23 22:59:56

I've played the Ps2 Versions of KH and liked it very much somehow.

Loved the combat(Even doe its like hack and slash).

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-23 23:09:52

At 4/23/08 10:59 PM, Chiklay4 wrote: I've played the Ps2 Versions of KH and liked it very much somehow.

Loved the combat(Even doe its like hack and slash).

well in the second one the abiliteis u can get liek u do alot more then hack and slash

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-23 23:52:49

Its one of my all tuime favorites.

picks up flame shield

ERROR - you must enter at least one search term longer than characters.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-25 00:48:44

Yeah the gummi ship thing wasent all that great. I mean it added to the game trying to make it seem alot more deeper, But you also have to remember it was the first time SE introduced that in the KH series so it was like a trial and error thing for it. So while it was not the best of things in the game im sure it is bound to improve along with the rest of the game.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-25 07:52:20

hey i'm trying to beat all three of the KH games that r out on proud mode so i can get ready for the three new games coming out...i'm having trouble beating maleficent in dragon form. ot any tips?

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-29 09:50:37

At 4/25/08 07:52 AM, Kingdomheartsfan404 wrote: hey i'm trying to beat all three of the KH games that r out on proud mode so i can get ready for the three new games coming out...i'm having trouble beating maleficent in dragon form. ot any tips?

Well good luck with that and hopefully you can take down Maleficent in her dragon form. But what if Sephroth was a main boss and not just a side boss in a future KH? That would make the game alot harder and you could probably rack up more hours on the game and probably find alot more stuff hidden away in it.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-05-30 00:21:21

Well I think it is a pretty cool game!

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X- series are great! (Click on the links to see a picture of the game)

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-05-31 16:41:05

At 5/30/08 12:21 AM, DestroyedPencil wrote: Well I think it is a pretty cool game!

Yeah it is a good game in alot of aspects. But the only really bad thing about it is the amount of time it takes for the next game to come out. But once you really think about it that actually is a good thing be cause it builds up hype and plus it turns out better then more time they have to work on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-05-31 17:19:57

Expect the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 to be coming out a VERY long time.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-14 15:51:32

At 5/31/08 05:19 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Expect the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 to be coming out a VERY long time.

Ha, it's a battle between Disney wanting money and Square Enix wanting to make a good game. Who will win this time battle?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-21 22:40:21

Well if any one needs help defeating some one or finding certain items. Come to my userpage and we will talk about it there.

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X- series are great! (Click on the links to see a picture of the game)

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-23 02:21:56

the only i like about KH1 and KH2 r the fighting system and FF characters but the rest is shit

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-23 16:33:44

i really want the 3 new KH games to come out soon

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-23 17:56:29

for those who still call it childish

DEEZNUTS

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-06-24 15:16:19

kingdom hearts is a great game for all to enjoy. i know some people who r in colledge and play it. and also its pretty violent for a disney game. i do have to admit, some parts r pretty cartooney but all together its a wonderfully made game