00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kingdom Hearts

3,792 Views | 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 17:45:13

At 3/29/08 12:40 PM, Cericon wrote: They should have left the Disney characters the fuck out of it.
It might have been a decent game if done.

Strictly opinion. And while i see why you say keep disney put of it cause it makes it seem childish, But while that is all you see you must look alot deeper into the game. And also forget the fact that Disney had a hand in it and just look at it as the game itself, Sure keeping disney out of it would make it more brawny, But on the other hand with it in there it makes it alot more fun and it is also the unique approach to the KH series that makes it so great and fun to play as well.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 17:47:03

i have kingdom hearts three my dad got it from japan the game is awesome i got it on ps3 10/10

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 17:53:23

At 3/29/08 05:47 PM, Nero14 wrote: i have kingdom hearts three my dad got it from japan the game is awesome i got it on ps3 10/10

That what you just said is completely false. Because a game like KH does not get released without years and years of development. And yes while the Japanese get alot of things before us americans i still doubt they would get that game years in advance. So im calling bull-shit on that statement and you sir are a liar.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 17:56:49

fine then dont believe your just jealous my dear friend..

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 18:00:38

At 3/29/08 05:56 PM, Nero14 wrote: fine then dont believe your just jealous my dear friend..

Well then if you suposedly have it then im sure you could take pics of it right? And if you dont thyen that will prove that you are in fact lying about have a game that wont be released for another 4 years or so.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 18:05:02

ill load up the picture tomorrow but to also show you

go on google and type kingdom hearts three and it will show up trust me

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 18:07:44

At 3/29/08 05:47 PM, Nero14 wrote: i have kingdom hearts three my dad got it from japan the game is awesome i got it on ps3 10/10

Your a fucking moron.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 18:14:07

Square Enix sucks. FF and KH will never be good.

Due to complaints about my last signature having the incorrect use of "there" I am now changing it to fuck you.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 18:26:02

im not going to lie... it was an amazing game the hour i played... but the disney characters killed it.... its like a very very beautiful women... with a gaint mole on her lip...and shed be perfect if she just didnt a gaint mole on her lip...
call me shallow.. i just couldnt take it seriously,
it would have been great without disney...
this is of course all my own opinion.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 20:29:43

Strictly opinion. And while i see why you say keep disney put of it cause it makes it seem childish, But while that is all you see you must look alot deeper into the game. And also forget the fact that Disney had a hand in it and just look at it as the game itself, Sure keeping disney out of it would make it more brawny, But on the other hand with it in there it makes it alot more fun and it is also the unique approach to the KH series that makes it so great and fun to play as well.

that is true about the saying about the game after all that what the game what it is after all who cares as long as it got a good story of the game it self

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 21:08:12

At 3/29/08 06:26 PM, Mendou wrote: Who me?

No this other idiot claiming to have KH3 when it is tears from release.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 22:32:45

I loved playing the first and second game, Disney actually worked somehow, unless it was disney castle and the over use of the micky mouse head which was failure.
But the whole of the two games were beautiful and I would love to play them through again.

Also Sora is hot.

Kingdom Hearts

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 22:49:07

The ads were so repetitive though. The game was alright, lots of button mashing.
Weird story.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 22:51:32

At 3/29/08 10:49 PM, MetalDart wrote: The ads were so repetitive though. The game was alright, lots of button mashing.
Weird story.

Yeah there was quite a bit of button mashing that went on in that game. But it was also alot of strategy as well i think. But also the story was what made it great i think, And plus the music (theme songs etc.) where awesome in my opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-29 23:22:09

The game was charming to me, it comes back to the roots of great stories. If the manuscrpit was written in book form, the book might have sold well (though not suited for book form because of the action itself) The reason I say this, it is a pursuit to find your friends again. Simple topic, very simple. This is Sora's motivation to go through each world. This was lost in KH2 but the story was different, almost independant (does SE know how to make an honest to god sequel?) of KH1 but still calls for a knowledge of the old game.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 00:23:13

At 3/29/08 11:22 PM, Manhangi wrote:

but still calls for a knowledge of the old game.

You're right in that aspect. Because the way it starts out gets you kinda lost even if you have previous knowledge of the pervious titles. But in KH2 it kinda explains itself as the game goes along so i think it was an awesome sequel.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 00:50:45

I like how they put Tron into the second one. Anything that has to do with Tron must be good!

Kingdom Hearts

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 01:11:55

At 3/30/08 12:50 AM, puddinN64 wrote: I like how they put Tron into the second one. Anything that has to do with Tron must be good!

Well me personally i never saw where tron was orginally but he was awesome in KH 2. But still was not my favorite sidekick.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 03:31:51

At 3/30/08 12:50 AM, puddinN64 wrote: I like how they put Tron into the second one. Anything that has to do with Tron must be good!

tron was cool but my favorite when you fight with cloud and the gang in the hallow bastion hartless army lol i kicked ass lol that and kicking ass with auron lol there trinety was cool like kicked hades ass lol

and the noob that said that kh suck STFU YOU DON'T NOW WHAT A GOOD GAME IS SO BE QUITE AND LEAVE YOU FUCKING LOSER

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 06:21:22

This game is great.

Kingdom Hearts

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 12:58:23

At 3/30/08 06:21 AM, mickeynu wrote: This game is great.

Yeah it is definitely one of the better games i have ever played. Cause it has alose of things some games dont such as a unique storyline, awesome characters, and so much other stuff that makes KH so great.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 13:15:09

Sora's key sword is unique...

Thanks MuffDiver102 for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 13:23:40

At 3/30/08 01:15 PM, TehHood wrote: Sora's key sword is unique...

Well to be alittle picky it's called a Keyblade. But the best is and probably remain as the Ultima Keyblade although you have to forge so much ingredients to make it, I think it is well worth it when your dual weilding that and the Oblivion keyblade.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 13:42:09

At 3/30/08 01:25 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Fenrir (Left hand) + Lionheart (Right hand) = Ownage, and it looks really cool.

Yeah it does look really awesome. But i have tried alot of keyblade combinations and none of them really suited my fighting style on KH but i finally settled on the Ultima & Oblivion combo. Mainly because those are probably two of the most powerful keyblades on the games. And i also found a glitch where i could carry around both keyblades and fight with them at all times.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 13:51:48

not that special really, I mean yeah the game had its moments but it won't really please RPG fanatics or action fans.

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 13:54:33

At 3/30/08 01:51 PM, willobeen wrote: not that special really, I mean yeah the game had its moments but it won't really please RPG fanatics or action fans.

Yeah but if you are a true RPG fan you could learn to appriciate the goodness that KH has to offer. And it was not meant to please certain groups it was meant to be an awesome game that could be playing by all ages and have fun doing it as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-03-30 19:38:31

At 3/30/08 01:40 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Did I mention you can SERIOUSLY fuck up the game with Action Replay MAX? You can have so much fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJS-1upNX E4&feature=related

Yeah i know all to well what you can do to the game with Action Replay cause i have dont it so many times.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-02 00:58:51

own both of you obliven + oath keeper = raw pwning lol it the mixture of light and darkness no one can beat that ! that and last form in kh2 lol

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-02 13:37:50

what i think of Kingdom Hearts?

Gayest crossover in video game history.

Best band ever, click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Kingdom Hearts 2008-04-16 13:45:09

At 4/2/08 01:37 PM, CyprusX wrote: what i think of Kingdom Hearts?

Gayest crossover in video game history.

Apperently alot of you think that. Probably because it has Disney it, Or you just could not get into the storyline. But to so many more which includes myself KH is an awesome series.

BBS Signature