00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

355,132 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-20 20:54:19

Skyrim, Pokemon Emerald, and Sonic Generations.

Butt is wet.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-20 20:56:55

I've kinda been on a Left 4 Dead kick for the past week or so. I just randomly got the urge to get back into it.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-21 18:07:14

Saint's Row is on hold as I just picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Saw my little brother play it on PC a lot, so I picked it up today.
I really hate buying video games all the time lately, I can't keep doing this!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-22 18:18:07

Right now the main game i'm playing at the moment is Chrono Trigger after a few hours of level grinding I've finally moved directly into the Factory Ruins where I would need to activate the Emergency energy to the door in Proto Dome

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-22 19:05:32

Now im playing Just Cause 2

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-23 23:22:20

ICO and the Shadow of the Colossus collection. I'm facing that douchebag Bull Colossus.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-24 00:00:52

bf3 and now dcuo

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-24 01:17:25

I've started playing The Witcher again. For some reason I just stopped playing that game at some point, now I've got back onto it but I have no clue what's going on. I'm also playing Empire: TW sometimes.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-24 22:03:13

on my 36th hour on chrono Trigger seems like i'm almost near the dispite that I haven't bought the protection hats at Fiona's Shrine but I've already passed the part where I traded Crono in place with the clone doll to bring him back to life.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-24 22:50:02

Putting in alot of hours in BF3, then putting some in for GTA IV, and slowly Skyrim.

Gawd. I hate my NG username.

PSN: ChewyOwnz

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-25 01:41:56

Mostly weekly forays into beating Metroid Prime for the..... umpteenth time. I'm sequence breaking and have a ton of shit before I'm supposed to. Took me a while to get the Space Jump Boots as the first item due to the gap in time since I played it last.

I STILL haven't ever been able to collect all the missile, power bomb, or energy tank expansions. I'd cheat and look at a FAQ but this is one of my favorite games ever....

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-27 02:04:04

At 1/24/12 10:03 PM, argile wrote: on my 36th hour on chrono Trigger seems like i'm almost near the dispite that I haven't bought the protection hats at Fiona's Shrine but I've already passed the part where I traded Crono in place with the clone doll to bring him back to life.

and now the current spot that I'm in at the moment it's pretty short for a Snes Rpg.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-27 17:02:21

Done with the Original File a few minutes ago starting off with New game plus mode now to see what the possible outcomes will bring to the story if I were to kill magus or refused frog to join my party.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-27 17:32:58

In the last week i have really been getting into
Super Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
And i expect to be playing thses for a while now.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-27 17:44:57

Playing The Old Republic. Decided to reroll Empire because Republic sucks ass.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-27 22:43:33

Dark Souls! :D

Praise the Sun!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-01-28 00:24:09

Ultimate Marvel: Jill player, learned alot of tips and tricks from another Jill player (Jsoledout1), right now I'm 3rd lord and reaching for 1st.
Blazblue CS 2 till Extend Carl, valkenhayn, and tsubaki player.
Guilty Gear XX: Reloaded: Crafting them Jam, Testament, and Eddie combos. Also Play a bit of Chip Zanuff on the side.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-04 08:24:48

I went back to playing Pokemon Red and after a decade it was out ,The settings In Kanto still hold up strong Today while I would Consider Unova and Johto to be 2nd and 3rd best. Honestly Though I don't Imagine I would playing these sort of games Every Day ofcourse.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-10 12:28:41

Just finished The Suffering (awesome game) and now I've got about ten new games too choose from. Help me out here?
Trying to decided between:

Haven: Call Of The King
Onimusha 2
Dynasty Warriors 4
Yakuza
Silent Hill 2
X-Men Legends
Beyond Good & Evil

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-10 12:34:51

I'm starting shadow of the colossus today. Can't wait.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-10 17:05:33

Just finished R.A.G.E just now and was thoroughly disappointed with the ending. I thought the storyline would develop a bit more further but all I get is a lousy ending scene and no end game boss. After dealing with all the texture problems that I have been having on that game I must say that it's really not worth buying if you're interested in picking it up, there's just so much cons and barely any pros. Hopefully R.A.G.E 2 (if they are planning to make a sequel) will fix all the problems that the first one had like texture popping or poor storyline development then it'll be an instant hit. This game had so much potential...shame.

Now moving on to play Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning and hopefully this one will keep me busy for quite some time since I don't have any dosh left to spend anymore money on games right now.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-10 17:40:53

Been playing alot of Section 8: Prejudice since i brought it whilst on sale. It seems like a fairly good game from what i have played. But i plan on gettting Jedi Night Academy and Jedi outcast 2 whilst there on sale on steam today.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-11 14:42:30

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Woot Woot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-02-11 14:43:52

I'm playing Red Dead Redemption. So far it's a pretty awesome game.

"Don't worry honey, I won't fall asleep on the toilet." - Elvis Presley

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 14:21:01

Figured I'd give this thread a bump to see what everyone is currently playing.

For me, I just beat Metal Gear Solid the other day and love it. Now I'm starting on MGS2 and maybe not finding it as fun but I still think I'm in the process of adjusting from the old style to the new. I seem to find myself being spotted a lot more this time around and whenever that happens I just let the guards kill me so I can restart the stage. After that I'll be moving onto MGS3.

I have a lot of RPGs that I want to play through as well but they're going to take a while to beat:

Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Grandia 2 (I'd rather play the original first, but it's kinda pricey)
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Oh and I still need to beat Crisis Core but that was getting frustrating. Someone get my a PAL copy of Grandia. K thnx.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 14:45:30

vampire mascarades: broodlines

its like GTA only good

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 15:35:21

Mass Effect 2
Just Cause 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Ace Combat Assault horizon

Curently saving money for:

Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 16:35:49

Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, on and off, finished the both but just every now and then I pick them up.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 16:45:13

SSX, Dragon's Dogma, Diablo 3... And soon (I.E. once my shipment from Amazon gets here), Tales of Graces F and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

... I should probably finish the other games I have too... Especially considering I'm waiting for FFXIII-2 to get here and I haven't finished XIII yet.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-06-03 16:45:59

Playing Split/Second at this very moment. Trying to get the highest times on the Detonator challenges (or time trials if you will) in the Season mode. And it's a bitch.

Other games that I'm jumping around with:
Trials Evolution
Skyrim
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Soul Calibur V
World of Warcraft Starter Edition
I also feel the need to play more Forza 4 and BlazBlue CS, too. Just haven't got back into them yet.