00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KI1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

849,328 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 01:27:29

At 11/2/09 11:57 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 11/2/09 11:41 PM, knuxrouge wrote: When did Sonic Unleashed have that?
Sun/Moon medal. Always having to replay the same stage over and over to collect enough for the next stage. Mostly the Werehog levels were replayed because you usually had an abundance of Moon medals. It's not fun at all having to go through every single corner, gap, almost unreachable cliff, just to get these damn things.

I never had to do that, I always managed to get enough just by naturally going through any stage.
It's not necessarily game-breaking if you should have to however.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 01:51:01

At 11/3/09 01:27 AM, knuxrouge wrote: I never had to do that, I always managed to get enough just by naturally going through any stage.

Either you're lucky, you played every level until getting everything with an S rank, or you just love the Werehog stages.

It's not necessarily game-breaking if you should have to however.

Hah! It almost ruined the game for me. Everytime I was about to enter a new act, Chip would come out saying "You need more Sun Medals" and at Shamar or Empire City was when I just said fuck it and stopped playing the game for 3 weeks before forcing myself to beat it. It was like Call of Duty: World at War. It is enjoyable at times, but then comes those frustrating parts that piss the fuck out of you and you end up wanting to destroy the game with a paper clip.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 10:43:41

At 10/30/09 09:33 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote: Due to a lack of a organized topic, OK NEW TOPIC: What is the hardest Boss (Sonic Games) fight for you?

Not sure........haven't played much Sonic anything in a little while.....

The one Robotnik fight I've had so far in Knuckles Chaotix was a bitch. Forget which level, though....

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 10:49:32

At 11/2/09 05:53 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote:
At 11/2/09 01:48 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
I'd like to see that one.
Just remember, you asked for it, not me.

Could be worse............

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 14:48:55

At 11/3/09 01:51 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 11/3/09 01:27 AM, knuxrouge wrote: I never had to do that, I always managed to get enough just by naturally going through any stage.
Either you're lucky,

It could be that...

you played every level until getting everything with an S rank,

I am a perfectionist when it comes to Sonic games (except '06). Getting an S on Shamar and Adabat are a bitch.

or you just love the Werehog stages.

I don't love them, but I do consider them not to suck. Regardless, I focus most attention on day stages.

Anyway, a few months back, after I beat the game, completed a thousand challenges and even scored S ranks on some of the hardest stages to score an S on, my nephew plays the game and--not knowing that this game do not have multiple save slots--saves over all my hard work by starting a new game.

Like a month later, I wanted to stay up for the whole night, so I sped ran through Sonic Unleashed from Apotos Tutorial Stage to Empire City Night in like 5 hours. I never had to stop to get medals, but to be fair, I kept an eye out for them.

Empire City Night is my most hated stage in that game, it's so frustrating, the only good part of it was that when I did the stage for the first time, even after dying a lot, I still got an S, omitting any desire or requirement to return to the stage.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-03 16:59:59

What I miss Im still eating candy from Halloween.
(Sonic based characters for halloween)

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-05 20:10:27

At 11/3/09 10:49 AM, Assi9 wrote:

This is as bad as it could be, without crossing "that" line.

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-05 22:51:42

At 11/5/09 08:10 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote:
At 11/3/09 10:49 AM, Assi9 wrote:
This is as bad as it could be, without crossing "that" line.

Thank you for keeping it SFW.

...I told a black friend of mine that his name was the name of Tails (Miles). He laughed at me and told me "N-word, don't be such a faggot". I laughed weakly

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-05 23:50:49

At 11/5/09 10:51 PM, dmansland wrote: Thank you for keeping it SFW.

...I told a black friend of mine that his name was the name of Tails (Miles). He laughed at me and told me "N-word, don't be such a faggot". I laughed weakly

You should hang around chicks more often, chicks love Sonic.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-06 00:40:35

At 11/5/09 11:50 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 11/5/09 10:51 PM, dmansland wrote: Thank you for keeping it SFW.

You should hang around chicks more often, chicks love Sonic.

I do. No mention of Sonic has ever been made. I plan to look like a normal adult thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-06 17:44:03

At 11/6/09 12:40 AM, dmansland wrote:
I do. No mention of Sonic has ever been made. I plan to look like a normal adult thank you.

"Look" being the key word here.

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-06 18:04:54

So I went diggin around my house today and actually found my game of sonic the werehog for my wii and decided to give it a play then after already beating it a few times. Funny that I missed so many secrets and stuff. Just thought I would tell you.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-06 19:25:15

At 11/6/09 06:04 PM, FurryFox wrote: So I went diggin around my house today and actually found my game of sonic the werehog for my wii and decided to give it a play then after already beating it a few times. Funny that I missed so many secrets and stuff. Just thought I would tell you.

yeah, sometimes I think the wii version has more extras than actual game

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-07 23:24:08

so how 'bout dat needel moues?

Oh and Winter Olympics is pretty fun, go play it

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-08 01:07:56

At 11/7/09 11:24 PM, FuriousFox wrote: so how 'bout dat needel moues?

Still waiting for more gameplay footage. Make that ACTUAL gameplay footage.

Oh and Winter Olympics is pretty fun, go play it

Meh, only party game involving Mario that I will play are the Mario Party games on N64.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-08 08:27:08

Dude stop being such a fanboy and go play Super Mario Galaxy

It's better than any Sonic game

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-08 23:39:48

At 11/8/09 08:27 AM, FuriousFox wrote: Dude stop being such a fanboy and go play Super Mario Galaxy

Just cause I love Mario and enjoy his games a lot more than any Sonic game ever made, doesn't mean I can't be a fan of Sonic as well. I thought I have made that clear by now.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-08 23:52:26

The last Mario game to interest me was 64.
I don't think Galaxy tops all other Sonic game, though it is a good game.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-09 01:51:40

I didn't find Sonic CD to be as enjoyable as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The only things that were better there were the Super Peel-Out, and the Metal Sonic race.

Maybe cause I played both of them when I was 15 instead of playing them when I was 7.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-09 11:01:07

At 11/9/09 01:51 AM, dmansland wrote: I didn't find Sonic CD to be as enjoyable as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The only things that were better there were the Super Peel-Out, and the Metal Sonic race.

Maybe cause I played both of them when I was 15 instead of playing them when I was 7.

Well, I played S3&K back in my single digits, it's still my favorite video game of all time.
CD is golden, because of it's depth, music and really good graphics for the time, but I still favor S3&K.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-13 02:55:54

Am I the only one who would like a Sonic fighting game for the Wii and/or PS3/360? I know we have Sonic Battle and Sonic Championship, but I would like to see a fighting game similar to BlazBlue but with a selection of Sonic characters.

I also want to beat the living shit out of Silver while I' at it...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-13 04:46:02

i wanna join! can i? can i? huh?huh?

did you know that on my gameboy i upgraded emerl as UNSTOPABLE?

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-13 10:40:43

At 11/13/09 04:46 AM, ivan66654323 wrote: i wanna join! can i? can i? huh?huh?

NO. 100 legitamite posts or more.

did you know that on my gameboy i upgraded emerl as UNSTOPABLE?

Didn't know, but didn't care either.

I just remembered, people in this crew believed Emerl to be a boss in Sonic Battle, but he turned out to be the protagonist.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-13 18:20:27

At 11/13/09 10:40 AM, dmansland wrote:
I just remembered, people in this crew believed Emerl to be a boss in Sonic Battle, but he turned out to be the protagonist.

I knew from the start that Emerl coulnd have been the boss as soon as I played the thing.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-14 23:26:58

Yeesh im really late in finding the sonic club. Oh well count me in then!

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-14 23:28:39

At 11/8/09 08:27 AM, FuriousFox wrote: Dude stop being such a fanboy and go play Super Mario Galaxy

Yes we all love both mario and sonic but this is a SONIC crew so if you're gonna talk about mario then get out of this topic.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-14 23:31:16

Oh right i forgot to ask, can i join the sonic crew? or do i still need to have atleast 100 posts?

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-15 00:53:27

At 11/14/09 11:31 PM, sonicnmario101 wrote: Oh right i forgot to ask, can i join the sonic crew? or do i still need to have atleast 100 posts?

Yes, you need at least 100 legitamite (good) posts to join. Also, I know this is a Sonic thread, but look a bit earlier and you'll see us talking about BlazBlue

Knuxrouge and I were anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-15 10:42:31

At 11/15/09 12:53 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 11/14/09 11:31 PM, sonicnmario101 wrote: Oh right i forgot to ask, can i join the sonic crew? or do i still need to have atleast 100 posts?
Yes, you need at least 100 legitamite (good) posts to join.

ok i'll come back when i have 100 posts

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-11-15 22:36:56

Hey, Furious, long time no type. :P

Still no Needlemouse info.........ARGH, I HATE these info lulls!!!!