00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Falkon0re just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

845,421 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-17 22:58:24

At 4/17/07 06:40 PM, blakster6 wrote: I'm making a Sonic the Hedgehog RPG called Balde The Hedgehog featuring Sonic The Hegdehog as the king of the kingdom AKA Blade's home! Anyone who would like to pitch in let me know.

I can do voiceacting a bit, i'm not great, but i'm sure there's some character i could manage, although i'll have to use my computer to do that, the wii kinda can't, so you wouldn't get anything until this weekend (and nothing much after next week is over either) or you could use my character for some random pointless part if you want (my gas overdrive is 1000% deadly to both friend and foe) i would love to be in someone's flash as anything

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 02:53:25

At 4/17/07 06:40 AM, Aggressive wrote: Dissapointed PT, very dissapointed.

I was gonna get around to it sooner, I swear.

At 4/17/07 01:22 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Just don't miss the 500!

Watch me.

At 4/17/07 04:12 PM, Twone wrote: See you at 500.

You too, buddy.

At 4/17/07 06:43 PM, blakster6 wrote: And can I join?

Ouch, my I.Q. Well, that's you typical Sonic fan, and I use the term 'typical' looseley.

Watch this: Sega's 'Sonic' is in every way surpassed by Nintendo's 'Mario'

Hehehehehehe, this'll be good for a laugh. I'll get my arguments ready for the blastwave.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 08:38:46

At 4/18/07 02:53 AM, PenitentTangent wrote:

Hehehehehehe, this'll be good for a laugh. I'll get my arguments ready for the blastwave.

Not from me. Lets just get one thing straight. Mario surpasses Sonic in popularity, not power and ability.

At 4/17/07 10:58 PM, Mizox wrote:
I can do voiceacting a bit, i'm not great, but i'm sure there's some character i could manage, although i'll have to use my computer to do that, the wii kinda can't, so you wouldn't get anything until this weekend (and nothing much after next week is over either) or you could use my character for some random pointless part if you want (my gas overdrive is 1000% deadly to both friend and foe) i would love to be in someone's flash as anything

Now is voice acting something that is really hard in anyway? Don't you just say the lines in the way you have to say them? I don't see any pressure. That's why when I finish highschool I'm gonna go to one of those voice acting schools.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 11:30:26

LET ME JOIN!!!! Please?

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 12:37:01

At 4/15/07 12:30 AM, Aggressive wrote:
At 4/14/07 12:48 PM, RyanKajito wrote: It is Sonic related. >:U
"The Impossible Test" The next Sonic title... i think not.

I was talking about Shadow's Ultimate Battle, retard.

And I give up on the Impossible Test, and Pacman's Adventure as well. I think I might work on a Wii compatible game that I will probably later give up on. Yeah, that sounds good.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 14:46:32

At 4/17/07 07:44 PM, Sifft wrote: ah a sonic crew! you guys mind if i join? i've got a char i'm making already
Sifft The ech-hog (sorta a gean splice of sonic and knux)

We dont usually let in people with such a low post count as they usually never return anyway. But if your willing to follow the rules, such as no bad grammar, double posting or spamming, then i guess you can join. Simply reply to this post.

At 4/17/07 10:41 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: On other news, I beat Secret Rings, unlocked everything and feel very disappointed. I'm sure Agressive knows what I mean with that game.

I havent anywhere near completed it and im terribly dissapointed in it. Thanks for informing me that there is no light at the end of the tunnel (game.)

At 4/18/07 02:53 AM, PenitentTangent wrote: I was gonna get around to it sooner, I swear.

No excuses, it just isnt good enough. I feel all cold and empty inside. There has been a great absence.

Yes it will. Now who will take the bait?
When you say in every way does that also include fashion sense and taste for exquisite foods? Its just something ive always wanted to know...

At 4/18/07 11:30 AM, SuperShad wrote: LET ME JOIN!!!! Please?

Well then the same rules apply to you as they do everyone else. No double posting, no spamming, no bad grammar and post often. Reply and your in.

At 4/18/07 12:37 PM, RyanKajito wrote: I was talking about Shadow's Ultimate Battle, retard.

Isnt that the one that you gave up on... whatever.

And I give up on the Impossible Test, and Pacman's Adventure as well. I think I might work on a Wii compatible game that I will probably later give up on. Yeah, that sounds good.

Your giving up making 2 simplistic sounding flash games to make a Wii compatible game by yourself, a feat that usually involves large companies. Your logic astounds me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:11:19

Welcome all new members! Please post often, we're getting light on members here.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:13:01

At 4/18/07 02:46 PM, Aggressive wrote:
At 4/18/07 12:37 PM, RyanKajito wrote: I was talking about Shadow's Ultimate Battle, retard.
Isnt that the one that you gave up on... whatever.

Yup

Your giving up making 2 simplistic sounding flash games to make a Wii compatible game by yourself, a feat that usually involves large companies. Your logic astounds me.

Wtf are you talking about? It's easy as shit to make a Wii compatible game. As long as you know how to make flash games.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:14:50

At 4/18/07 03:13 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Wtf are you talking about? It's easy as shit to make a Wii compatible game. As long as you know how to make flash games.

Make an epic Sonic flash game.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:17:42

At 4/18/07 03:14 PM, Twone wrote:
At 4/18/07 03:13 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Wtf are you talking about? It's easy as shit to make a Wii compatible game. As long as you know how to make flash games.

That's what I was thinking of doing. I planned on making a game long ago (this idea WASN'T for the Wii) you help and pretty much control Sonic by clicking on things. For example, a self destructing robot would appear and you have to quickly click it to get Sonic to jump on it. I suppose I COULD work on that and make it for the Wii.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:50:48

At 4/18/07 03:11 PM, Twone wrote: Welcome all new members! Please post often, we're getting light on members here.

I might as well help out..for now. ;)

That's what I was thinking of doing. I planned on making a game long ago (this idea WASN'T for the Wii) you help and pretty much control Sonic by clicking on things. For example, a self destructing robot would appear and you have to quickly click it to get Sonic to jump on it. I suppose I COULD work on that and make it for the Wii.

I would like to play a Sonic flash game for the Wii. Do you plan to start making the game anytime soon?

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 15:52:31

Well I don't know. I'm not sure if I like the idea or if it's even easy to make.

It probably wouldn't be a WHOLE entire game either.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 16:38:06

At 4/18/07 02:53 AM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 4/17/07 01:22 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Just don't miss the 500!
Watch me.

Just as I suspected.

LEIK ZOMG NO WAI DOOD MAIRO SUX ACE AND SUNNIKU ROOLS. SNIK WILL SO WIN AT TEH VG OLYMPIX THATS CMING OUT SOOON!!1111111!one.

/epic sega fanboy

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 16:46:23

Sorry about the double post, Didn't notice the second page.

At 4/18/07 03:14 PM, Twone wrote:

Make it better then anything Sega could ever come up with. Its not that hard. All you need is stick figures.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 17:25:39

I'm new to Newgrounds but i'm a huge fan of sonic the hedgehog. I'm an even bigger shadow fan. So, can i join the Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 17:32:54

At 4/18/07 04:38 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: LEIK ZOMG NO WAI DOOD MAIRO SUX ACE AND SUNNIKU ROOLS. SNIK WILL SO WIN AT TEH VG OLYMPIX THATS CMING OUT SOOON!!1111111!one.

/epic sega fanboy

I'm sorry, I just couldn't laugh at that for some odd reason. Maybe it's because I hate noobs who do that. :/ Your not a noob though. Really Hyper Sonic Fanboys make me laugh though. XD

I'm new to Newgrounds but i'm a huge fan of sonic the hedgehog. I'm an even bigger shadow fan. So, can i join the Sonic Crew

Oh snap. That is the first best post I've seen by a new person. I would say welcome to the Club but I'm not the leader. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 17:35:00

At 4/18/07 05:25 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote: I'm new to Newgrounds but i'm a huge fan of sonic the hedgehog. I'm an even bigger shadow fan. So, can i join the Sonic Crew

You may, if you follow the following rules.

1. Don't spam
2. Don't double/ triple post
3. Stay on topic

To verify your membership, reply to this post, acknowledging that you know the rules.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 17:43:50

Sweet thanks!

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 17:49:38

DAMMIT! ONLY 2 MEASLY FUCKING POSTS AWAY FROM BEING THE 1st POSTER OF PAGE 400! FUCK! SO CLOSE! >_<

I still don't have S2&K & Spinball, but this time, it's not my fault; apparently, the ESA-holes are cracking down on every ROM website they can find, and I can't find anybody that can actually let you download either game. Crap. I even tried ROMHustler - where I got Knuckles Chaotix from - and THEY aren't allowing it, either. Crap.

Yeah, that means I beat PhS4 already (which was why I was slacking off on getting any more Sonic games; they don't make happy endings like that to games these days....).

On the way for looking for the 2 games, though, I found another interesting Sonic game-hackers' site; it's amazing what you DON'T see in a game until you hack into it.

Is that 12-ft. Sonic a plush, or is it made out of something else? Somehow, I can imagine an 8-ft. plush, but not 12-ft.; it just seems too gargantuan.

At 4/14/07 02:11 PM, Twone wrote:
At 4/14/07 12:48 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
At 4/13/07 10:45 PM, Aggressive wrote: Then keep it to the PM system dumbass. By posting here your talking to everyone in this crew. And if its not sonic related, were not interested.
It is Sonic related. >:U
QUIT FIGHTING, CHILDREN. I don't want nothing started. Settle this after class.

Damn; I was going to say something to that degree earlier, but I bit my tongue instead.......

Note to self: When the opportunity to say 'Break it up, children!' arises, take it.
At 4/15/07 12:30 AM, Aggressive wrote:
At 4/14/07 02:48 AM, Assi9 wrote: I thought it was supposed to be 8 feet tall.
No Assi, that would be just a tad too big.

My mistake; still cool, though.

Are you kidding me? If I had a Wii - or anything that'd let me go online from a TV set - I'd be making 80% of my posts from my TV.
You do realise it would take you about an hour to make a post like this from a Wii.

Shit, really? Never mind, then; it already takes me at least an half-hour with this comp & the way it acts up to make a post as is. Screw that.

-O yeah, 400 pages isn't a big deal like 500. 500 is main thing.
I like the fact that the first post on the 400th page was about how it wasnt important. Irony!

Lol.

At 4/15/07 08:30 AM, FuriousFox wrote: I'm bored. Lets talk about Sonic songs.

BLUE STREAK,SPEADS BY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. TOO FAST FOR THE NAKED EYE, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. SONIC, HE CAN REALLY MOVE, SONIC, HE'S GOT AN ADATUDE! SONIC, HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE, THE FASTEST THING ALIVE, THE FASTEST THING ALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!

Ahh, I haven't heard that song in over a decade. (It being that long, I've only been able to remember the last 3 lines, lol. >_<) Who did that song, anyway?

At 4/15/07 10:56 AM, Aggressive wrote:
I am the Eggman, thats what i am*shot*

I don't think I want to know.........

Also: The picture that i drew and was going to have PP colour but i ended up colouring it myself because i felt like it. And yes this whole comment is a link. Click or die!
My latest and bestest works. Silver the Hedgehog.

Damn! Nice.

At 4/15/07 10:59 AM, Eclipse-the-Hedgehog wrote:
At 4/15/07 10:46 AM, Seamonky wrote: -Anyways, did anyone used to pick up Sonic Comics when they were little?

I had like 1 or 2, and that was it.

Yup! I've got some of the European ones somewhere. And, hell, are they wierd...SuperSonic's a nutter. In a bad way. And he's evil.
The modern one is a nutter in a good way!

When I went on that Wiki-spree a while back (after figuring out I actually knew WAAAAAY less about the Sonic universe than I previously thought), I noticed how odd that was; that was a LONG time before the whole Nazo thing even came up. I guess they wanted to give the U.S. an alternative version of it, even though it's WAY off from the actual storyline.

At 4/15/07 03:46 PM, Mizox wrote:
At 4/15/07 12:08 PM, FuriousFox wrote:
At 4/15/07 10:56 AM, Aggressive wrote:
I am the Eggman, thats what i am*shot*
Hey, at least it isn't a fucking walrus.
(ask Mizox)
I am teh walrus! that's what I am, I am eht walrus! I got het master plan, I am the walrus! that's what I am, I am the walrus! I got the master plan! I'm plotting my schemes, wherever I go, they're perfect in every way, I'd love to destroy, the fat one you know, he's an obsticle who always gets in my way, etc.
if you don't understand where I got the idea from, then you need to listen to more old songs, beatles I think, or look up eggman and walrus on ytmnd, images of Jamie Hynamen often appear as well

'Koo-koo-ka-choo'

I'm guessing because Eggman could easily pass for a walrus with some editing, although Rotor popped into my head first.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 18:05:37

At 4/18/07 02:46 PM, Aggressive wrote:
At 4/17/07 10:41 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: On other news, I beat Secret Rings, unlocked everything and feel very disappointed. I'm sure Agressive knows what I mean with that game.
I havent anywhere near completed it and im terribly dissapointed in it. Thanks for informing me that there is no light at the end of the tunnel (game.)

The light is that of a dim one. I think it was fun for a while but it got old quick, the medals and completing everything doesn't unlock anything worthwild either so its not worth it.

At 4/18/07 03:11 PM, Twone wrote: Welcome all new members! Please post often, we're getting light on members here.

Welcome to everyone new as well! I appoligize for not posting as much as usual. I will do my best to post more now though.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 19:01:33

At 4/18/07 05:43 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote: Sweet thanks!

Welcome.

At 4/18/07 05:49 PM, Assi9 wrote: DAMMIT! ONLY 2 MEASLY FUCKING POSTS AWAY FROM BEING THE 1st POSTER OF PAGE 400! FUCK! SO CLOSE! >_<

Just take a deep breath...

Crap. I even tried ROMHustler - where I got Knuckles Chaotix from - and THEY aren't allowing it, either. Crap.

Computers suck.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 19:25:21

At 4/18/07 05:49 PM, Assi9 wrote:
At 4/14/07 12:48 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
At 4/13/07 10:45 PM, Aggressive wrote: Then keep it to the PM system dumbass. By posting here your talking to everyone in this crew. And if its not sonic related, were not interested.
It is Sonic related. >:U
QUIT FIGHTING, CHILDREN. I don't want nothing started. Settle this after class.
Damn; I was going to say something to that degree earlier, but I bit my tongue instead.......

Ok fuckers, get ready to get kicked out of club by me, you non-veterans. >:U

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 19:30:11

At 4/18/07 07:25 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Ok fuckers, get ready to get kicked out of club by me, you non-veterans. >:U

You're a vet as well? Never even heard of you here. No offense meant by that either.

Wish I was a vet some days..

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 20:21:23

Oh, Sorry about that.
Sorry about triple posting.

I'm gr8 trainer takooni johns pokemon club, Sonic crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 20:24:23

At 4/18/07 08:21 PM, blakster6 wrote: Oh, Sorry about that.
Sorry about triple posting.

Don't do it again and you will be fine.

Also, try to include something in your post that relates to Sonic so your post won't be off-topic.

Also, the only thing that was good about Secret Rings in my opinion now is that Tails wasn't in it following Sonic around.

:)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 20:29:16

It's a good thing to, Tails is only the minigames. And Sonic does his second game goin solo.

:)

I'm gr8 trainer takooni johns pokemon club, Sonic crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 20:38:11

At 4/18/07 07:30 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:

Don't worry Dark, I'm sure that someday you'll become a... a... *histerical laughter* I'm sorry! I just couldn't say that with a straight face. Oh man you have NO chance! HAHAHAHAHA!!! : P

Don't worry Dark. I'm sure that if you believe in yourself, and with a teensy bit of fairy dust, ALL of your dreams will come tr*shot*
Ah hell now I'm doin' it.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 20:52:03

Sure... When you figure out the codes for the motion sensor controller, let me know... It just doesnt sound like a one man job kind of thing.

At 4/18/07 05:49 PM, Assi9 wrote: I still don't have S2&K & Spinball, but this time, it's not my fault; apparently, the ESA-holes are cracking down on every ROM website they can find

Yeah i noticed that too, but its kinda pointless, they've left their run a little too late.

BLUE STREAK,SPEADS BY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. TOO FAST FOR THE NAKED EYE, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. SONIC, HE CAN REALLY MOVE, SONIC, HE'S GOT AN ADATUDE! SONIC, HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE, THE FASTEST THING ALIVE, THE FASTEST THING ALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!
Ahh, I haven't heard that song in over a decade. (It being that long, I've only been able to remember the last 3 lines, lol. >_<) Who did that song, anyway?

Great song, so great infact that i just put it on my phone. Awesome ringtone much!

At 4/15/07 10:56 AM, Aggressive wrote: My latest and bestest works. Silver the Hedgehog.
Damn! Nice.

Why thankyou very much.

At 4/18/07 06:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: The light is that of a dim one. I think it was fun for a while but it got old quick, the medals and completing everything doesn't unlock anything worthwild either so its not worth it.

I thought as much. I cant stand unlocking everything and not getting anything worthwhile. I want my inflated sense of achievement damnit!

At 4/18/07 07:25 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Ok fuckers, get ready to get kicked out of club by me, you non-veterans. >:U

That seemed a little uncalled for. Besides Kill is the only one that can kick anyone out and these members have been a tad more active than you have around here lately.

At 4/18/07 07:30 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: You're a vet as well? Never even heard of you here. No offense meant by that either.

He was around long, long ago

Before dinosaurs.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 21:32:02

I've been trying to make a few shadow, sonic movies, but i dont know what software to use and where do i download it?

Sonic and the secret rings suck? man i really need to get a WII

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 22:53:42

At 4/18/07 08:38 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 4/18/07 07:30 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Don't worry Dark, I'm sure that someday you'll become a... a... *histerical laughter* I'm sorry! I just couldn't say that with a straight face. Oh man you have NO chance! HAHAHAHAHA!!! : P

Don't worry Dark. I'm sure that if you believe in yourself, and with a teensy bit of fairy dust, ALL of your dreams will come tr*shot*
Ah hell now I'm doin' it.

Dude, in all honestly, I don't care about being a vet here. Part of me does but it doesn't change much. So what if I can admit people and say a little more. Does that make it so I would change my style of posting if I became a vet? No. I am happy to be apart of the crew and thats all.

At 4/18/07 08:52 PM, Aggressive wrote:
At 4/18/07 06:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: The light is that of a dim one. I think it was fun for a while but it got old quick, the medals and completing everything doesn't unlock anything worthwild either so its not worth it.
I thought as much. I cant stand unlocking everything and not getting anything worthwhile. I want my inflated sense of achievement damnit!

You get movies, artwork, and other crap that can just as easily be found online. Its not worth it and I regret wasting all that time but at least I found out first hand.

At 4/18/07 07:30 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: You're a vet as well? Never even heard of you here. No offense meant by that either.
He was around long, long ago
Before dinosaurs.

Woah, my appoligies to you then.

<33

BBS Signature