00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChanningDC just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

604,731 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 18:43:19

At 6/25/08 06:13 PM, randompedestrian wrote:
At 6/25/08 06:11 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 6/25/08 06:08 PM, randompedestrian wrote: ya D is at the bottom if you look at the online ppl. forget that last message. i agree i need help!
Hey we all start from somewhere. My biggest tip would to be to slow down when you type and to read over every post before you push the post it button. It honestly took me about 1,000 posts or so to even start posting well, but I finally started doing it. I never had any one help me either so you should consider yourself lucky that someone is willing to help you come a quality poster at such a low post count.
Oh my gosh I feel like a completely new person. Grammar included. That should give you people something to contemplate while I work on my next video. lol.

Thank you for helping him out Corky-52 and sorry for the mistake-I'm just glad there is no one like me out there :)

Congratulations on your improved writing skills RandomPedestrian! This should help us all out now that you know how to use colons and spaces.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 18:45:50

on your improved writing skills RandomPedestrian! This should help us all out now that you know how to use colons and spaces.

There is an example of my new uncontested skills.: : : : : : : : : : :

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 19:47:53

HANK RULES BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 19:49:22

At 6/25/08 07:47 PM, austinhaywood wrote: HANK RULES B$%&@s!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a bit violent. I think that did not nead to be said. Hank obviosly rules.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 20:23:07

anyone home?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 20:38:52

If possible may I join this establishment? I'm a huge fan of madness (isn't everyone?) and I'm gonna practice making madness animations soon, so I may provide some animations dedicated to this :0. It would be appreciated.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 21:43:41

SRRY FOR SAYING THAT

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 21:48:25

At 6/25/08 08:38 PM, Kips wrote: If possible may I join this establishment? I'm a huge fan of madness (isn't everyone?) and I'm gonna practice making madness animations soon, so I may provide some animations dedicated to this :0. It would be appreciated.

Sure you may join!
I am the crew's leader, SupraAddict. Basically, everything goes through me.
There are a couple of other members you should know about.
Joza1 is just about, second in command and a good person to talk to. She has been with us since day 1.

GOTHCLAWZ is another prominent figure. He often gets banned because of some disgruntled mods, but he's an ok guy.

Sinskae found this club a while back and has made many great topics not to mention his great contributions.

ChainsawMurderer Is a great guy to talk to. He's known for helping people out.

Mooguy comes here rarely, but he's still a good poster.

1337Leader is pretty ambitious to get a good rank.

That takes care of the Crew's regulars.
You should do fine here.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 21:54:21

CANI HAVE A CODENAME LIKE THE ASS-SHOOTER?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 21:58:10

At 6/25/08 09:54 PM, austinhaywood wrote: CANI HAVE A CODENAME LIKE THE ASS-SHOOTER?

srry for that

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 22:13:59

mini-update

Members List

Christmasraptor
Unknown

Joza1*
Madness Elite

GOTHCLAWZ*
Genetic Soldier

mooguy*
1337 Agent

1337Leader/\
1337 Agent

EliteDragonX/
Madness Soldier

Sinskae*
Genetic Agent

Chainsawmurderer53*
1337 Leader

Killslasher/\
Deputy Sheriff

RandomPedestrian*
Sheriff

SirTom93/
Krinkel's Slave

Promotions!
Joza1
Randompedestrian

-----------------------
Pre-members
we are considering...
Amazing Mushroom

Corky52

Austinhaywood

Don't worry, you'll get in soon enough :3
---------------------------

(+)MADNESS COMBAT CREW LEADER(+)
Supra Addict

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 22:18:14

Sorry, I forgot about you Kips! :(

Members List

Christmasraptor
Unknown

Joza1*
Madness Elite

GOTHCLAWZ*
Genetic Soldier

mooguy*
1337 Agent

1337Leader/\
1337 Agent

EliteDragonX/
Madness Soldier

Sinskae*
Genetic Agent

Chainsawmurderer53*
1337 Leader

Killslasher/\
Deputy Sheriff

RandomPedestrian*
Sheriff

SirTom93/
Krinkel's Slave

-----------------------
Pre-members
we are considering...

Amazing Mushroom

Corky52

Kips!!!!!!!!

Austinhaywood

Don't worry, you'll get in soon enough :3
---------------------------

(+)MADNESS COMBAT CREW LEADER(+)
Supra Addict

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 22:25:16

I can make a link to this club in my profile like I do all the other clubs that I belong to, but I highly doubt that I will be able to put it in my sig, since I don't have enough room in there anyway. It's nice to see that you guys are at least considering me for the club, but you can be sure that I will contribute to it whenever possible.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-25 22:39:33

At 6/25/08 10:25 PM, Corky52 wrote: I can make a link to this club in my profile like I do all the other clubs that I belong to, but I highly doubt that I will be able to put it in my sig, since I don't have enough room in there anyway. It's nice to see that you guys are at least considering me for the club, but you can be sure that I will contribute to it whenever possible.

Don't sweat putting "join the MCC" in your sig, it's an option totally up to the member. I just thought it would be a great way to get word around about this club. If there is anything I can do to help you understand this crew better, let me know via PM. I want to make this place a great lounge for taking out the day's hardships.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 04:56:10

At 6/25/08 09:48 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
There are a couple of other members you should know about.
Joza1 is just about, second in command and a good person to talk to. She has been with us since day 1.

Second in command?!?

GOTHCLAWZ is another prominent figure. He often gets banned because of some disgruntled mods, but he's an ok guy.

Lol, banned now.

Sinskae found this club a while back and has made many great topics not to mention his great contributions.

And he won the screenie contest (I think)

ChainsawMurderer Is a great guy to talk to. He's known for helping people out.

Don't forget the 53!

Mooguy comes here rarely, but he's still a good poster.

I like Moos.

1337Leader is pretty ambitious to get a good rank.

There is actually a rank called '1337 Leader'. I guess he wants that.

That takes care of the Crew's regulars.
You should do fine here.

Good luck!
And thanks for the promotion Supra!
Do I get a hat?

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 10:52:32

At 6/25/08 10:18 PM, SupraAddict wrote: RandomPedestrian*
Sheriff

thank you for the promotion...but does this mean i die?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:06:22

At 6/26/08 10:52 AM, randompedestrian wrote:

Lol, I love you now.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:09:53

At 6/26/08 11:06 AM, joza1 wrote:
At 6/26/08 10:52 AM, randompedestrian wrote:
Lol, I love you now.

ok...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:43:28

isanybody here?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:55:56

At 6/26/08 11:43 AM, randompedestrian wrote: isanybody here?

I just got up.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:56:34

At 6/26/08 11:55 AM, SupraAddict wrote:
I just got up.

whoohoo nomore am i a loner!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 11:59:11

nice sig supra. i haven't got mine yet.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:01:41

Oh, boy. I'm telling you. I'm going to turn you into a quality poster before the end of the year. I consider you my project. If anyone has read my topic in the where is / how to then you will know that I'm trying to clean up general and the overall quality of newer users posts one person by one person. It's still on the first page if you want to read it. I recommend if anyone sees a person that doesn't post well to actually take them off to the side whether it be via the PM system, AIM, etc.. anything really. I'm trying to make the BBS a better place one poster at a time.

Now back to you randompedestrian, be patient with the posts. Sometimes people aren't on, but you just have to wait. There is different time zones, real life situations, and many other things that people have to do so they might not be on the same time as you, or even the same time everyday.

Remember, I'm not picking on you. You will understand this if you read that topic fully in the where is / how to forum.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:08:37

hi yeah could you just tell me what rank i am quickly i kinda forgot i think im a slave or whatever the first one is?

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:31:59

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A COOL SIG

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:33:28

At 6/26/08 12:08 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: hi yeah could you just tell me what rank i am quickly i kinda forgot i think im a slave or whatever the first one is?

Judging on your one post, I think you're a pre-member. I have no record of you ever being here...

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:37:32

well thats strange i been here before but i only made 1 post so im guessing i would be the same thx

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:38:49

At 6/25/08 09:48 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

awww you make me blush. Been here since page 30 baby!! lol

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:41:51

At 6/26/08 12:01 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Oh, boy. I'm telling you. I'm going to turn you into a quality poster before the end of the year. I consider you my project. If anyone has read my topic in the where is / how to then you will know that I'm trying to clean up general and the overall quality of newer users posts one person by one person. It's still on the first page if you want to read it. I recommend if anyone sees a person that doesn't post well to actually take them off to the side whether it be via the PM system, AIM, etc.. anything really. I'm trying to make the BBS a better place one poster at a time.

>.> Grammar Nazi much? If he wants to talk like that, let him. If your on the internet long enough, you usually pick up typing like that from others anyway.

good luck with the pet project m8te

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-06-26 12:42:00

At 6/26/08 12:38 PM, sinskae wrote:
awww you make me blush. Been here since page 30 baby!! lol

Good going, Sinskae!

BBS Signature