00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,017 Views | 8,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-15 18:11:34

temporary change in subject

ya know what'll be really REALLY cool?
if all of us, everyone in the crew who is active, did a madness combat collaboration. it would be all one movie though (not a bunch of clips put together.) and we should all have our own character.

now, wouldn't that be awesome?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-15 19:12:54

Dear MCC,

Just popping in to invite any of you to come over to Wikigrounds and explore and/or edit our Madness pages. There is a Madness Wikia, as well and some of us do help over there too, but this is the main external wiki for Newgrounds and we have a number of Pages about Madness movies, characters etc.

We aim to have pages about the most important Madness things on Newgrounds, with a Newgrounds focus on the subject- we leave the details and the more minor Madness subjects to the Madness Combat wiki.

We are the Dragons & Spirits. We are friendly people. Best Wishes, Ice!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-16 16:39:58

That collab is a good idea. A movie featuring the MCC would be freakin' awesome. We'd have to agree on who would actually animate it, who would script it, etc. And we'd have to come up with our characters too. This could really be something.

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-16 21:04:04

At 1/16/11 04:39 PM, joza1 wrote: That collab is a good idea. A movie featuring the MCC would be freakin' awesome. We'd have to agree on who would actually animate it, who would script it, etc. And we'd have to come up with our characters too. This could really be something.

i have Adobe AfterEffects, which works like flash, but without all of that coding stuff.
my brother knows just about everything to animating in flash and Adobe AfterEffects, but has done very little animation so far. so we may or may not be very capible to do any animation, but we could certainly make a character/characters.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-17 12:15:28

At 1/16/11 09:04 PM, zion7607 wrote:
At 1/16/11 04:39 PM, joza1 wrote: That collab is a good idea. A movie featuring the MCC would be freakin' awesome. We'd have to agree on who would actually animate it, who would script it, etc. And we'd have to come up with our characters too. This could really be something.
i have Adobe AfterEffects, which works like flash, but without all of that coding stuff.
my brother knows just about everything to animating in flash and Adobe AfterEffects, but has done very little animation so far. so we may or may not be very capible to do any animation, but we could certainly make a character/characters.

We have actually tried this in the past, but it just never happened. The person who was animating it left the club for some reason. I say, if you want to take a crack at it, go ahead. I would actually like to see a MCC animation happen.

Oh, and I will be doing that Roll Call thing as soon as I find some free time. (I HATE MIDTERMS)

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-17 13:52:02

my brother said he is willing to get started on the characters as soon as he has a list of who is going to be in the movie and what they want their character to look like. he also said he wants to add his own character as a cameo in the movie.

i will only put people on the list if they want to be in the movie and attend in the roll call.

is anyone here good at writing storylines?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-17 17:53:40

At 1/17/11 01:52 PM, zion7607 wrote: my brother said he is willing to get started on the characters as soon as he has a list of who is going to be in the movie and what they want their character to look like. he also said he wants to add his own character as a cameo in the movie.

i will only put people on the list if they want to be in the movie and attend in the roll call.

I sort of had an idea that you could use. Still needs some work though. Alternatively, their was a script written for the aforementioned MCC toon by Fro:

"Background:

There is a hostage situation in the STBK building, The STBK is the richest company in the world, dealing in oil and gold. So they have sent the best of the best in. 13 (if everyone wants to) highly qualified personnel. Best in their classes.
It starts in the back of a van, everyone watching the screen. It says, "we need to get in and out fast, we have no idea what those things can do (shows video of captors pumping things into their arms) so we must get them out fast. Also make sure that you rescue the CEO, he is the main objective. Secondly use force if necessary (which it is) on the captors, which like to call themselves Switchfoot.

Character 1 - Well what are we waiting for? Let's get in there.
Soldiers exit the van and start towards the building. Camera runs up the building, which is very large is size.

Several men cover the entrance with their weapons taunt while one soldier breaks the door down with a hand held battering tool.

They enter into a large lobby with a couple off desks, plants, pictures, etc.. The ground and walls are a mess. There is also a couple of blood stains and a couple of dead bodies on the ground.

They search around and notice the elevator on the ground floor is demolished.

Character 2 - Looks like we're walking.

They all start walking up a pair of stairs and for several floors they encounter battles with the terrorist group. ( I'm not going to write in detail about the battle, that's up to the people who are making the flash ) ( Note, no zombies yet. )

After a couple of floors of combat they reach the end of a hall way with a door at the end. Another terrorist comes out, but saying don't shoot, don't shoot.
Character ( Insert number, depending on who all wants to be in it ) - Give me one good reason not to blow your head off.

Terrorist - I'm just a grunt. I'm only doing my job. You have to save me their coming...

As soon as he finishes his a line a zombie pushes his hand through the back of the terrorist and his hand burst out the front of his stomach.

Character ( Insert Number ) - What the hell is that thing?

Character ( Insert Number ) - Who cares!? Kill it!

Someone shoot several rounds into the body of the zombie, but with no luck. Another character aims for the legs and the zombie falls forward, starting to crawl to the team.

Character ( Insert Number ) - Why won't it die?

A character with a melee weapon swings, crushing or cutting of the zombies head.

Same character - Well its dead now isn't it? I guess you have to go for the head. Let's go. The CEO should be in that room ahead.

The door is different. It's a door that opens by sliding vertically. The button to the door is broken so the stronger of the soldiers pull the door up. Instead what they see is a terrible scene a couple survivors being killed by zombies, blood, bodies, etc.. just laying around. The room is a big room with plants pictures, a couple of desks and the CEO's desk at the end of the room. There is also a larger safe at the end of the room big enough to hold all the gold and money for the company.

Character - They're dead.. we couldn't.. we couldn't save them.. What should we do?
The comment is directed to the leader.
Leader - Kill them..
Character - What?
Leader - KILL THEM ALL ( Screams while opening fire on the zombies )

Fight scene.

During the fight when the zombies are almost all killed off there is a scene where we see a zombie in the corner feeding on a body. The action draws his attention and he looks up. The zombie is the clown from Madness.

He takes many bullets and blows from melee weapons to go down, but he eventually does.

Character - Now what?
Leader - .. Our work here is done..

The soldiers start walking away and when they are about to leave the safe opens up in the back of the room. The CEO and several other workers are safe inside. Before any rejoicing can be done the clown starts to mutate into the big mutated clown.
All of the workers and start heading towards the front door along with the CEO. The soldiers start firing and attacking the monster.
Character - You like that? You want more? (While firing)
The clown monster crushes him with his huge hand and in fear the other soldiers start to retreat. The monster grabs another soldier and throws him/her against the wall, hitting the button that activates the door, destroying the button. (There you go for the people who wanted to die)

The door starts to close.

With survivors and soldiers still stuck inside one soldier decides to sacrifice himself. (That would be Fro)I run to the door and stand underneath of it holding with all of my strength as survivors and soldiers run by me. As soon as the last person has ran out fro tries to get out, but the door slams shut, leaving the soldier inside with the monster.

The monster picks me up and starts to squeeze.

Fro (At the time) - You're going with me. (Pulls the grenade pin on his chest)

Scene goes from the view of outside the door. Explosion follows knocking the door down.

Character - That son of a bitch..

Character - Let's get the hell out of here.

They start heading out. An alarm goes off.

Alarm - Building lockdown has commenced.

They notice the door on the other side of the hall very slowly start to close. As soon as they notice that the mutated clown (Lower half of body completely blown off) starts to claw his way towards the soldiers and survivors.

A couple of soldiers take the lead with the survivors following them. The rest of the soldiers are in the back firing at the mutated clown to try and keep it slowed down while they retreat. They surprisingly don't meet any zombies on the way of out of the building. They are now into the main lobby while the door is still shutting, but there is just enough room for everyone to get out. As the last soldier gets out the mutated clown reaches his head through, but only to get it caught in the closing door which cuts his head off. The survivors run and soldiers run outside, but only to find that the reason they didn't run into any zombies on the way out of the building was because they had escaped into the city. The camera scrolls out to see a bunch of zombies on a killing spree as the city people run around for their lives. Cars are wrecked; there are bodies on the ground, and blood everywhere.

The End"

So yeah. Either this or I can try and whip something up. I don't know, you choice.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-17 18:22:15

At 1/17/11 05:53 PM, Timzilla wrote:
At 1/17/11 01:52 PM, zion7607 wrote: my brother said he is willing to get started on the characters as soon as he has a list of who is going to be in the movie and what they want their character to look like. he also said he wants to add his own character as a cameo in the movie.

I sort of had an idea that you could use. Still needs some work though. Alternatively, their was a script written for the aforementioned MCC toon by Fro:

"Background:

There is a hostage situation in the STBK building, The STBK is the richest company in the world, dealing in oil and gold. So they have sent the best of the best in. 13 (if everyone wants to) highly qualified personnel. Best in their classes.

i have to say that this is the only real part that interests me. i want the movie to be dealing more with zombies and mutated civilians. i was also thinking the company can be a company dealing with creating super humans or something related to that. the intro can be something like the game Madness Retaliation but instead of being a squad, we are all our own men until we all somehow meet together and join forces.

that was my idea, but since this is a collaborative movie, if you have any ideas or want the movie to have a different plot, dont hesitate to say so.

also for this movie we need someone who is good at animating. i would vote metal lazers for this job. if, that is, he is willing to do it...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-18 17:19:58

Madness is amazing series and should be made in to a film

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-19 16:17:28

Glad to see this animation idea might just happen! I'd gladly help, but I suck at writing and I can't animate, so I'll just have to cheer from the sidelines xD

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-21 13:42:30

It's this old chestnut again. I really want this to go well, because the last 12 or so the MCC has decided to create were never finished. The closest we got was one with AntiAliasProductions.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-22 01:05:02

At 1/19/11 03:44 PM, MLProductions wrote: I was thinking about making an animation featuring the MCC, too.

so does that mean you'll animate?

oh yeah by the way, weren't you working on some call of duty/madness film? or was that supra. im still waiting to see that.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-22 21:01:27

yo im still around, i can animate, code (to a certain amateur extent) and do art, and im one of your leaders, you need any help with anything art/flash wise give me a shout

sorry about the inactivity, been busy getting back into the routine of college, then theres been art collabs, flash collabs etc and stuffs a bit hectic, im back for now at least

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-23 20:17:54

At 1/22/11 09:01 PM, Ashman wrote: yo im still around, i can animate, code (to a certain amateur extent) and do art, and im one of your leaders, you need any help with anything art/flash wise give me a shout

alright your my man.
i can make my own character and a few others if anyone wants to be in the film.
...but we still need a story. we have the beginning so far somewhere up there ^^^

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-24 11:02:48

ATTENTION MCC:
I am sending everyone in the crew a PM With the subject MCC ROLL-CALL. This will help clear the member list of inactive members, or those who can find the time to post. You have two weeks to respond to the PM to remain on the members list. Those who don't will have there name removed from the members list. If you respond after the two week period, you can still have you rank restored after a short trial period. Those who want to be in the crew, but don't have time or have nothing to contribute will be put on an inactive member section of the list.

At 1/23/11 08:17 PM, zion7607 wrote:
At 1/22/11 09:01 PM, Ashman wrote: yo im still around, i can animate, code (to a certain amateur extent) and do art, and im one of your leaders, you need any help with anything art/flash wise give me a shout
alright your my man.
...but we still need a story. we have the beginning so far somewhere up there ^^^

I'll post my premise later today probably. It's more of an episodic story driven idea though, if that's alright with you guys working on it.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-24 17:38:00

At 1/23/11 08:17 PM, zion7607 wrote:
alright your my man.

what did i just sign up for :P fill me in, i thought you were going to do an animation collab within the MCC, if thats the case i can pull that off pretty easy, if you want me to animate a toon by myself that may be a bit harder, post the details, i havent really been following the thread much lately

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-25 19:18:01

At 1/24/11 05:38 PM, Ashman wrote: what did i just sign up for :P fill me in, i thought you were going to do an animation collab within the MCC, if thats the case i can pull that off pretty easy, if you want me to animate a toon by myself that may be a bit harder, post the details, i havent really been following the thread much lately

We ("we" being everyone in the MMC who wants to participate) are doing a Collaborative movie featuring the MCC. From my understanding of a few of Tim's posts, the crew has tried this a few times before and never really went through with it.

this is not like those other madness collabs where each person animates a short clip and the host puts them all together. Simply because, not everyone here who might want to participate has flach and/or has no experience in animating.

You have "signed up" for animating the movie. but since MetalLazers has also volenteered to animate, i was thinking that since you have different strengths in flash,(i assume) you can both animate.

or, if you change your mind, we can have ML animate instead. i dont know. whatever you want. :)

we can't start yet, though. i need a list of who wants to participate and then we need to design characters. oh and we need a story. That, i assume, Tim is coming up with.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-26 16:00:56

At 1/25/11 07:58 PM, MLProductions wrote: The only problem is, my spritesheet is on my MacBook, and my dad needs it for 3 weeks.

:/ i guess we can wait a while... we still need the new members list to be up before we start on the characters, so for now we can organize a few ideas for the movie.
got anything? my idea of the movie is one of my above posts.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-28 11:39:07

At 1/26/11 06:49 PM, tyler2513 wrote: so...............I can't rank up?

What are you talking about. You can rank up as long as you post often and be relevant. Also, your post are two short. One line posts are discouraged in this crew.

Seriously though. I'm done with Midterms so I will make up a premise, pitch it to you guys, and then we can move on from there.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-29 09:14:17

At 1/28/11 06:21 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 1/28/11 11:39 AM, Timzilla wrote:
What are you talking about. You can rank up as long as you post often and be relevant. Also, your post are two short. One line posts are discouraged in this crew.

Seriously though. I'm done with Midterms so I will make up a premise, pitch it to you guys, and then we can move on from there.
That's too not two don't bitch at your crew members. Anyways what's your favorite gun in Madness Combat? I'm not to sure myself but he sure makes use of his shotgun.

To be fair to Tim, he was trying to help you.
And to answer your question, I would say shotgun or that little pistol. Overall in the series, my favourite weapon would be the stop sign though.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-29 13:50:25

At 1/29/11 09:14 AM, joza1 wrote:
At 1/28/11 06:21 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 1/28/11 11:39 AM, Timzilla wrote:

That's too not two don't bitch at your crew members. Anyways what's your favorite gun in Madness Combat? I'm not to sure myself but he sure makes use of his shotgun.

WHOA. What the hell did I do? I did not know you took your grammar so seriously.

To be fair to Tim, he was trying to help you.

Yeah, what she said.

And to answer your question, I would say shotgun or that little pistol. Overall in the series, my favourite weapon would be the stop sign though.

I'm disappointed that the stop sign didn't get much use in Madness 6.5. Mostly because Tricky didn't get much use in Madness 6.5....I hate to say this, but I miss Tricky.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-29 14:30:24

Tricky is probably my favourite Madness character. Everything about him is just... cool. The hair, the stop sign, the mask, the general 'HELL YEAH' feeling you get when he shows up.
Or maybe that's just me.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-30 18:26:44

Hey Tim, how long has it been since you sent the roll call PM's. i need a new member list so i can know who to PM to be in the movie.

not to rush you or anything s-sir.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-01-30 21:31:59

At 1/30/11 08:24 PM, tyler2513 wrote: The Shadow Figure Person Thing With Halo Guy Yeah

i've always thought of that guy to be satan, since he tries to kill jebus and everyone else.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-05 10:15:06

Okay, I am really sorry for my inactivity lately. School is keeping busy. Anywho, There will be a members update soon and I am almost finished writing the script.

Madness Combat Crew

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-05 22:38:09

alright. take your time with ot because we are in no rush. we still need a list of people who are going to participate and have a character in the movie.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-06 05:21:15

At 2/5/11 10:15 AM, Timzilla wrote: Okay, I am really sorry for my inactivity lately. School is keeping busy. Anywho, There will be a members update soon and I am almost finished writing the script.

That apology rock is the best thing I've ever seen. And don't worry about your inactivity, I don't think anyone minds you putting school first. Looking forward to seeing that script!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-09 12:09:24

I think Tricky will make a return. He is too iconic to let go.

Although Krinkels has a habit of saying 'fuck it' and doing his own thing.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-11 23:56:15

At 2/9/11 12:09 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: I think Tricky will make a return. He is too iconic to let go.

Although Krinkels has a habit of saying 'fuck it' and doing his own thing.

indeed, if the sheriff came back that would be a HUGE twist to the story.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2011-02-12 06:15:19

I would love it if the sheriff came back. That hat is too awesome to let go of that easily. Tricky would just make me fangirl all over the screen though.

BBS Signature