00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,015 Views | 8,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 16:51:51

At 12/23/08 03:47 PM, randompedestrian wrote:
At 12/23/08 12:48 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: You're not even worth my time. Fuck you MCC, I'm out of here.
Rage Quit. And also I am back to posting again, no more roaming for me.

wow just when i read that post, the song roamin' by shwayze came on... goddamn that gets messed up when that matches perfectly

Come all you weary with your heavy loads

Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 17:35:44

At 12/23/08 04:40 PM, Bloodman101 wrote: Merry Christmas Eve, guys.

To you, maybe.

At 12/23/08 09:18 AM, sinskae wrote:
At 12/23/08 03:46 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 12/22/08 07:38 PM, Timzilla wrote:
Where did you get the name Sid? Its Stanford(with the face) and Demos(guy with the two guns).
Actually thats wrong aswell, It's Sanford and Deimos.
lmao, we can be wrong together lol

Nope

At 12/23/08 09:56 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: Guys, the new people in MC9 are delmos and sanford.

I put togegher a Mc9 sprite sheet if you want it.

Oh yeah the name for Mc9 is called: Madness Anabiosis.

Pretty cool name if you ask me.

Nah, Tazers always misnames his spritesheets

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 17:51:45

Isn't Christmas Eve Tomorrow (A.K.A. 24th)?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 18:32:24

At 12/23/08 05:51 PM, randompedestrian wrote:

Oh well, merry Christmas Eve Australians... :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 18:59:59

At 12/23/08 05:51 PM, randompedestrian wrote:

Yes. Fuck i hate Christmas eve night, i can never get too sleep and then about 6am i feel like shit waking my mum up.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:05:22

Don't you mean Christmas Eve-Eve?

And welcome back rp, you are going to need to talk to AntiAlias quickly to get yourself in the colab.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:10:13

At 12/23/08 05:35 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote:

Where did you get the name Sid? Its Stanford(with the face) and Demos(guy with the two guns).
Nope

Nope?

Nah, Tazers always misnames his spritesheets

Well thats good to know, I need a name I can pronounce proparly.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:25:53

At 12/23/08 07:10 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

Lucky you! The new name is Madness Phitshis, it's an actual word but spelt incorrectly, its like Phisists or Phisthis or something, HALP?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:28:20

At 12/23/08 07:25 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
Lucky you! The new name is Madness Phitshis, it's an actual word but spelt incorrectly, its like Phisists or Phisthis or something, HALP?

Sorry double post, but I think it's Phthisis

lol even the definition matches the storyline, a bit, if you think of it, big nuke, and then disease-y word... LOL.

I AM EPIC

SO, thoughts on mc9, when do you think the MC series will end?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:36:58

Nope
Nope?

As in, we can be wrong. And again for those who missed this notice, December 26 is the date I need to add you in. Later is no good.

In:
Chainsawmurderer53

R-3-h-a-b

Corky52

SupraAddict(Although I got no pm, he is the leader...)

PM me. Forum is not accepted. AIM and MSN is. I may extend the date if I get too little people participating.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:42:09

Whoops. Forgot aboutbloodman. And to not make this a useless post, the already mentioned default weapons.

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 19:54:44

I'm finally back from my five day ba-I mean vacation. Anyway, Goth has officially been taken off the member's list and is prohibited from returning. I also need to create some new rules to prevent spam posters in the future. So, for the most part the new rules will address the following issues(roughly)
Flaming
Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way
one line posts
Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.)
New Members/Experienced members
pre-member's list
rank
grammar
punishments

I'm not going to lie, it is going to be a difficult topic to discuss...
I need input on what some of the punishments should be so I can be a little bit more reasonable then I have been in the past. This is just so the MCC doesn't get locked due to anarchy, or a total lack of order and law.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-23 20:13:49

At 12/23/08 07:54 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Stuff.. Mexican shit... Rules... King Kong.. Stuff... Mexican shit.. Rules....King Kong.. Stuff...

Flaming - Can't post, or posts would be ignored for (?) Number of days.
Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way - If it's GOTHCLAWZ spam, then punish, if it's spam but interesting or helpful, then.. I dunno.
one line posts - Maybe a warning, or if they keep doing it then punish..
Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) - Some people don't mean to double post...
grammar - What's the big deal about it? Unless there are idiots who speak LEET or JOO LANGUAGE (eh, same as leet, I guess.)

Well, they're my suggestions of what to do, I guess.. :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 00:03:21

At 12/23/08 08:13 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 12/23/08 07:54 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Stuff.. Mexican shit... Rules... King Kong.. Stuff... Mexican shit.. Rules....King Kong.. Stuff...
Flaming - Can't post, or posts would be ignored for (?) Number of days.

I say now put a stop to it. We (as in the regs, which is most of us now) have been good at putting a stop to these

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way - If it's GOTHCLAWZ spam, then punish, if it's spam but interesting or helpful, then.. I dunno.

not just for GOTH >.> Supra, no disrespect, but it seemed everytime GOTH posted some sort of spam you ignored it unless someone in the crew (Me) got pissed. Spam needs to be adressed right away rather than ignored. a No response is an o.k. response.

and as for the no madness in any way...well.... it's kinda hard to talk about madness 24/7

one line posts - Maybe a warning, or if they keep doing it then punish..

True... I don't really see a huge need to punish unless they get mouthy for you trying to help them improve.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) - Some people don't mean to double post...

if people do it constantly, there could be a problem. But really I don't see it happening a huge amount.

grammar - What's the big deal about it? Unless there are idiots who speak LEET or JOO LANGUAGE (eh, same as leet, I guess.)

Ai Luff juu.. jk annnnyyway, If it disturbs people in the crew (Corey lmao) then they should be corrected, but not punished, unless they act like a dick hen you try to help them.

Well, they're my suggestions of what to do, I guess.. :D

and mine as well :D

Or maybe we should enlist a Secretary of Discipline!

Muhahahahaaa!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 08:20:40

At 12/23/08 07:28 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:

It can't be that, It's a lung disease! Where are you getting this infomation from?

Sorry double post, but I think it's Phthisis

lol even the definition matches the storyline, a bit, if you think of it, big nuke, and then disease-y word... LOL.

I AM EPIC
SO, thoughts on mc9, when do you think the MC series will end?

10 Episodes probarly, unless he does what he did last time and extends the series (He was going to stop at 3.)

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 08:57:26

At 12/23/08 07:54 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I'm finally back from my five day ba-I mean vacation. Anyway, Goth has officially been taken off the member's list and is prohibited from returning. I also need to create some new rules to prevent spam posters in the future. So, for the most part the new rules will address the following issues(roughly)
Flaming-

One warning, then club ban possibly

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way-

Same as before.

one line posts-

Some of these aren'nt to bad, so It'll have to be based on the usefullness of the post.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.)-

Accidental double posting should be let off, but triple posting...

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 09:12:35

The Updated Rules
Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned
from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided. If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Continued one lined posts rarely, but still may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

Madness Combat Crew

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 09:16:17

Ugh.. I'm not too keen on the new rules but i'm sure i'll live.

Supra glad too see you back from your vacation, gets kinda boring without all of us around! :D
Thanks for banning Goth, he annoyed us all.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 10:18:02

At 12/24/08 09:12 AM, SupraAddict wrote: The Updated Rules

Thats reasonable, but why include the 'rule' on Grammer if it isn't a banable offense.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 11:04:55

At 12/24/08 10:18 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Thats reasonable, but why include the 'rule' on Grammer if it isn't a banable offense.

To let newbies know that bad grammar is.....bad. lol

it's about time some sort of order was now formed. Although some seem harsh, the rules are to be followed and obeyed.

Obey!!!! O_O

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 12:11:33

At 12/24/08 10:18 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

There not to bad, you did a good job with them. I know what you are going through i had to remake the nick club which was not my idea but i was supervising it the best i could untill it got locked then i created the cartoon club to repplace it. If you look at the first post i had to be really strict with the rules and suck to keep it from being lock and now it's doing fine after all the rules were inforced.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 15:19:49

Hey y'all i was hopin to get a good opinion on this but im making a new sig. And this is the background for it. And the lettering is going to be REHAB with cloud effect on the letters with a blunt on it. My questions are.
1. Is this a good background when the text will be gray?
2. Any advice on color for smoke and how to draw cloud smoke

thx for help

FYI: All my drawings are hand drawn

Madness Combat Crew

Come all you weary with your heavy loads

Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 16:17:06

Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

Alright, sorry I didn't have the time to discuss this before, but I was rather busy. I will post what I think about the rules now.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.

Good and I like the point that you say regardless of reason.

Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Great punishments and great warnings. They have a lot of chances to stop before they get removed from the club. It's not too harsh for this reason as the first two times are warnings enough.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

I like that this isn't a rule because it is my opinion that people will post the way they want. If deh type lik dis then we will all just know that mentally they can't just spell or that they are extremely lazy. I saw lazy because typing takes no energy or effort at all and trying to spell things right don't take any effort at all.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned
from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Good. Now I don't see a problem with something such as, "Sorry I haven't been here for awhile because I was on vacation in this one place, etc.. What has been up with this crew lately?" And then someone replying about the vacation as long as they comment on what's been going on in the crew too.

Short version. A club is here for a reason. To talk about club related things. There are several lounges in the clubs for casual conversation so go to those if you want to do that.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

Hmm, also if the club has died out a little and someone is double posting to bring the page back up to the front page should be allowed, ONLY if they are actually contributing something instead of just saying something like, "God this place is dead."

One Line Posts are to be avoided. If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Continued one lined posts rarely, but still may result in a ban.

Thanks for saying Multiple because even I posts 1 liners every now and then. Very rarely though as it again takes no effort at all to make a post more than 1 line. It really isn't that hard to just wait a couple of hours or maybe even an entire day until you have more to say than just 1 line. Again, 1 liners aren't always bad as long as they contribute and everything.

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

Not bad. I would like to stress how important it is to IGNORE spam posts. Replying to a spam post is exactly what the spammer wants and you just lost right there. Completely ignore them and they don't get their way and a mod can come along and take care of it the right way.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 17:33:41

Sounds fair enough to me...oh shit.. one line..
Also, got a question, if a great event has happened like christmas or pico 2 has came out can we post a message saying " Merry Xmas " or something, or wll that be counted as spam?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 17:37:47

At 12/24/08 08:20 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 12/23/08 07:28 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
It can't be that, It's a lung disease! Where are you getting this infomation from?

I had the idea to put that hard word in there, because you couldn't pronounce Abosios,jk.. :D
But it did make sense in the storyline because a bomb went off, it could of had nuclear stuff in it causing lung disease if you in hail it, man, I'm going to send this word to krinks and see if he likes it, lol JK!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-24 18:55:12

At 12/24/08 05:33 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
Sounds fair enough to me...oh shit.. one line..
Also, got a question, if a great event has happened like christmas or pico 2 has came out can we post a message saying " Merry Xmas " or something, or wll that be counted as spam?

I would say that would be allowable. Also, don't worry about one line posts unless you have more to say(ie, double posting) A great example would be your posts, bloodman.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-25 06:12:35

At 12/25/08 12:18 AM, 1337leader wrote:
a temporary state of suspended animation or greatly reduced metabolism.
it's called a DICTIONARY

Which would possibly mean that Hank is some kind of zombie...

Also,merry christmas!

Sorry.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-25 11:49:42

it's called a DICTIONARY

Hey I tried Wikipedia. They had no article for it, so excuse me :3

maybe, Sanford and Deimos take hank's body and put him into some sort of chamber to bring him back to life 8D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-25 12:03:43

At 12/25/08 11:49 AM, sinskae wrote:
it's called a DICTIONARY
Hey I tried Wikipedia. They had no article for it, so excuse me :3

maybe, Sanford and Deimos take hank's body and put him into some sort of chamber to bring him back to life 8D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I reckon it will be about the Auditor trying to get to Hank to stop his reanimation, and Sanford and Deimos' attempts to stop him. (As well as their struggle to get Hanks body back.)

Madness Combat Crew

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2008-12-25 16:48:50

I know this has nothing too do with Madness but...

Merry Christmas Madness Combat Crew! :D

BBS Signature